The Understanding

Story Info
Understanding your partner in a D/s relationship.
978 words
4.36
14.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home from work feeling cranky today for some reason. Not my usual cheery self. Started banging stuff around in the kitchen and grousing to myself about anything I could find that needed grousing about. Unknowing, you walked right into the room and asked, "How's my pet today?"

Trying to be funny, I said, "Well, here I am! What are your other two wishes?" You caught the undertone in my voice and were amazed that I was being so saucy....so unlike me! "My! We are in a mood, aren't we, pet? What's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just crabby today is all."

You sat down in a chair facing me and said, "I know what you need."

"Not now, Robert! I'm not in the mood!"

You said, "Come here!" in that quiet tone of voice that brooked no argument. I sighed and obeyed. I knew what you had in mind and figured to just get it over with and go on preparing dinner. As I reached your side, you pulled me over your lap and asked, "How many swats do you deserve?" I said five just to hurry up and be done with it.

"I think it will take more than that to change your attitude, pet. I'll give you twenty."

Now, I'm really mad and thinking why don't you just try and understand and leave me alone 'til I get over it! I struggle to free myself from your grasp, but I am no match for your strength. You haven't even told me to count this time! SMACK! SMACK! Right through my jeans. SMACK! SMACK! Slowly....deliberately. SMACK! SMACK! You notice my struggles are lessening and you smile as you hear a tiny gasp of pleasure escape through my gritted teeth. I have mentally counted anyway and know when you are done, yet you continued to hold me there. I squirmed just a little to test the tightness of that hold and gave up as I realized it was useless. You had me in your control.

"I will let you up if you promise to mind now, pet."

"Yes, Robert. I promise," I replied meekly. I kept my anger at you to myself.

"Okay, then. Now I want you to go to our room and get undressed for bed."

"Good!" I thought. "A good night's sleep will have me in a better mood."

I undressed, crawled in under the covers, and shut my eyes, but I couldn't go to sleep. I was thinking of your hand on my ass....that feeling of firmness and the love it contained. I was getting wet in spite of my irritation.

CLICK! The doorknob turned. My heart skipped a beat. I kept my eyes closed, but you knew I was not really asleep. I heard the soft plop as your shirt hit the floor, heard that familiar zzzzzip as you undid your jeans, and heard them fall in a pile with your shirt. You crawled under the covers and wrapped your arms around me, softly kissing my neck. I felt myself melting. You were thinking, "No. No toys tonight. This will be different."

You kissed my eyes, my ears, my nose, my neck, and then softly, tenderly kissed me on the mouth. All the irritation had drained from me at your touch. You have that effect on me, you know! I responded eagerly and you kissed me down to my breasts. Holding one in both hands, you kissed and sucked and toyed with my now erect nipple with your tongue. A soft moan let you know you were on the right track.

You switched to the other breast and paid it the same loving attention as the first. This time, I rewarded you by turning more toward you to get your big hard cock between my legs, but you pushed me back. I groaned my displeasure. I wanted you soooo badly!

Continuing down my belly, you aroused more tingles of delight and desire as you kissed my clit, continued down one thigh to my toes and back up the other leg to finish at my pussy. There, you licked and sucked me hard 'til I came for you, spilling my love fluid into your mouth.

Then you flipped me over and spread my ass cheeks, kissing me right on that little hole. I jumped as I felt the cold lube and your finger push past the sphincter. "Mmmmmm....." I moaned, loving the feel of you in there. In and out, pushing, twisting, turning....oh god, how good it felt!

Your warm cock touched my pussy. Yes, Robert! Yes! I want you inside me....want you to fuck me hard!! I lifted my hips to give you a better advantage and I felt your hardness go deep inside of me. My heart was beating faster now as I surrounded you. Your pace picked up and I could hear the slap of your balls as you slammed into me....could feel your crest of ecstasy building....It hit! Hot waves of passion crashed over us like breakers in a sea of emotion as we came together!

"Rooooberrrtttt!!" "Oh, Roooooberrrrrtttt!" "Yeeeeessssss!"

I could feel my pussy and ass as they spasmed around you....holding you....loving you.........

We stopped....frozen in time....letting our passion slowly ebb.

When we finally pulled apart, you had a warm washcloth ready and cleaned us both. I came again for you as you touched my clit.

After drying us with a soft towel, you pulled the covers up and slipped in beside me. You kissed me softly and, with your arms around me, you whispered, "Feel better now, pet?"

"Yes, Robert! I do! Thank you! I'm sorry I was so awful today."

Right then I knew! You HAD understood....understood that I had needed my energies redirected! I snuggled closer, feeling your now soft cock against my ass and your hand on my breast. "Good night, Master! I love you!"