The Undertaker...

Story Info
He will possess her.
3k words
4.03
36.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers

It was the Undertaker!!! She stood frozen in place behind the security wall. No picture or tv appearance could make justice on how powerful this man was. She watched him fight, win, walk away with no remorse. Her body shook from the impact of the dominance of the man. The lights came on and the show ended and Mya felt sadness. That her desire was unfulfilled.

She headed out to the parking lot, once again facing a lonely night home. Her coal black hair hung to her hips, gently moving in the night's breeze. She looked up at the sky, hidden by all the lights and knew that she had a destiny to fulfill, just wished she knew what it was. As she searched for her keys in the pocket of her tight black jeans that outlined her hourglass figure she had a moment's awareness that someone was behind her before her mouth was covered in a soaked cloth. She didn't even have time to be afraid that arms had grabbed her and were pulling her away from her car before she slid into unconsciousness...

Mya woke sometime later, her mouth sticky and a slight headache. She sat up to find herself on a bed covered in a midnight blue silk coverlet. She looked down at herself. Her clothes were gone, replaced by a see through babydoll nightgown. As she moved to get off the bed, she was jerked by a chain and collar that were fastened around her neck. The chain was braced into the wall above her head. She looked around wildly but all she could see were candles everywhere, giving a soft light to the huge cavernous room with dark shadows beyond it. Someone had kidnaped her, dressed her and chained her. Fury rose up in her and she yanked on the chain, trying to pull it out of the wall.

"Enough," a voice said behind the candles. Mya stopped and looked around for the source.

"What gives you the right to take me against my will, you fucking bastard!" She yelled.

"I give myself the right," a voice said and a huge figure walked into the candle light. Mya gasped and crawled backwards, bracing herself against the headboard. He was dressed in his performance gear. It was the Undertaker!

"Holy hell," she muttered. She didn't know at this point whether she should be angry or flattered. Here was the famous wrestler standing before her. He walked slowly over to a chair by the bed. He unzipped his sleeves, slowly removing his coat as he did in the ring. Mya watched as his tattooed muscles rippled. He also removed his gloves. He removed his hat as he would but only flipped is eyes up for a moment before settling them on her. She pulled herself tighter against the wood. What the hell was going on?

"I am The Undertaker. Those who fear me may be spared for my pleasure, but those who fight me learn to fear me," he said as he slowly walked to the end of the bed. "Come."

Something inside her moved. She no longer felt afraid or confused even though she had every reason. She shook her head to clear it but still felt something crawling through her, making her want to go to him. Desire perhaps? She stood up and walked to face him. She stood a few inches from him, but enough to keep a distance. Making it known that she was not going to give in but was coming to him on her own terms. It was low enough that she didn't tower over him.

"Good," he said. She looked boldly into his eyes, daring him. Her 42DD breasts stood out through the translucent fabric of the gown. Her body visible to his eyes which raked over her frame. Hourglass figure, soft white skin, flowing black hair to her hips. He groaned in appreciation.

His fingers threaded through her long lustrous black hair. He leaned in to taste her lips but she pulled her head back. He slid a hand under her neck to the collar and jerked it tight. She made a soft choking sound and pulled her against him. He kissed her hard, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. She tried to pull back only to be flattened up against him by strong hands pressed to her back and buttocks. She only fought for a moment then rubbed her hands against his chest. She gave willingly and took him in. He tasted so damn good. He groaned and rubbed his hands down her ass.

He pulled away, surprising her. "What are you going to do with me?"

His eyes glittered with lust and power. "Whatever I chose and you will enjoy it. Take her," he commanded and two cloaked figures moved from the shadows and grabbed her arms. They unchained her from the wall and forced her down on the bed, dragging her arms over her head to be chained to the headboard. She was trapped and anger tore through her.

"No! You can't do this, I won't be raped!" She yelled as they pushed her onto the bed.

Before she could take a breath, he was above her, pinning her to the bed with his hips, pressing his covered cock into her bare sex. His body tight with anger, lust, and power. She went still underneath him, unable to believe this was happening.

"I will NOT be spoken to that way!" He growled, and forced her to look at him with his fingertips. His green eyes glittered with rage. He was angry at her and fear spread through her at what this man could do and there was absolutely no escape.

"Please!" Mya pleaded.

"Mya," he breathed over her. "You are here for my pleasure." His lips grazed hers softly, the hairs of his goatee tickling her skin. He moved down her throat and kissed the tender spot of her neck, causing her to shudder under his touch. She felt teeth grazing her skin and it raised goose bumps. Undertaker groaned in approval. Mya could smell leather, skin, and the scent of a man, or beast, aroused. She shifted her right leg just a bit and opened herself more to him. She could feel her sex dampening, and it made her dizzy. Undertaker lifted his head at this and stared into her eyes. He kissed her hard, forcing her lips open. She opened willingly, wondering in the back of her mind why she wasn't scared anymore. Maybe it was the fact that he was on top of her, pushing away any thought other than lust and pleasure.

Undertaker drove his tongue into her mouth, taking her moan into his soul. He could feel his beast feed off her desire, and moved his legs between hers, making her open up to him. She didn't fight him. His hand raked down her side to capture a breast, squeezing to the point of pain but still making it swell in his hand. His hand moved down to her sex, sliding the palm roughly across her clit, making her hips jerk in reaction and a groan escaped from her and slid into him. She was caught between fear and desire and it only made her want him more.

Mya whimpered in pain and tried to pull her hands free of the restraints. He reached up and grabbed her hands in one of his and slid his mouth down to her ear.

"No escape till I am done," he whispered and slid his mouth down to her neck and bit into her flesh. She cried out in pain and stiffened underneath him. Tears slid down her face, into her hair.

Taker raised himself up off her to hover over her and wiped away her tears. "You are mine, Mya," he murmured. His voice sliding over her skin, making her sex quiver despite the fear.

"Yes," she whispered softly. "Do what you wish, I cannot stop you," she whispered to him. His mouth barely an inch above her.

"You will beg for me before the night is over, my pet," his lips whispering against hers.

"Yes," was the only thing she could manage to say. He groaned but didn't kiss her again. She opened her eyes to find him staring into her eyes, her soul, the core of her womanhood. He sat up, spreading her legs further apart in the process. He knelt over her and ripped off the flimsy gown. He slowly let his hands slide down from her shoulders to her hips, touching every place he wanted. Soft white skin, red swollen lips, full breasts and the smell of her sex made his groin ache. She was naked, exposed and only for him.

Undertaker moved off the bed and stood back. The cloaked figures came forward and bent to untie his boots. He never took his eyes off Mya. Mya, on the other hand, watched everything. She watched as his servants, for lack of a better word, undressed him. They slowly revealed dark skin to her eyes and she had to admit he was gorgeous. His chest, arms, the muscled physique made her groan. She glanced over the myriad of tattoos, wondering what the words meant. The prospect of letting this man, this beast enjoy her sent a dark spiral of lust through her so strong that she gasped. He stepped away from them and stripped his leather down and stepped out of them.

"Oh shit," she mumbled. He was built! Black hair covering the edges of his shoulders. His chest was rock solid, a six pack on his abdomen, narrow hips, and strong muscled legs. But what got her attention was the massive cock standing straight out before him! It must have been nine inches or more and as thick as her arm! Mya gasped at the mere thought of having that buried inside her.

Undertaker walked slowly over to the bed, and Mya realized that even nude he was more intimidating than in the ring. It made her sex tighten to watch him walk over to her. He leaned over the bed and released her bonds, her arms aching from the strain and rubbed her shoulders.

"Stand," he commanded. She stood up on the bed, her naked body exposed to his eyes and even though he was bare as she was, she was the one that felt vulnerable. She rubbed her hand over the bite he left on her skin and watched as his eyes glittered. He enjoyed it. It wasn't going to bleed but would leave a hell of a mark in the morning.

"Please me." He commanded in a deep gentle drawl that made her shiver. Mya slid to her knees and found herself face to cock. She reached out with a hand and touched him gently. He inhaled sharply but never took those green piercing eyes from her. She moved in a bit closer and tenderly stroked him with both hands. She ran her thumbs over the massive, spongy tip and felt him shiver just a bit. She stopped for a moment and looked up at him. His only reply was to run his fingers through the back of her hair and gently pull her forward.

Mya pressed her tongue against the tip. She let one hand slide gently back and forth, caressing the massive erection while the other hand slid up his thigh, tenderly touching his flesh. Undertaker's hand pushed her forward a bit and the tip of his cock popped into her mouth. He was huge! Her mouth was full with just the tip! She wrapped her lips around him as best she could and brought her hand up to cup his balls. He groaned and his hands tightened in his hair and she slowly worked her mouth down his cock and sucked on him greedily. He tasted good. Her hands roamed his hips as her mouth pleased his body. She caressed tight muscles under his skin, sliding her hands up his stomach then back down and moved around to his ass, gently palming the rock solidness she found. Her own lust grew and she tightened her legs. She didn't want to take her hands off him. In the back of her mind she wondered why she was doing this when she should be afraid but he tasted too damned good to stop.

Mya was really getting into sucking on him when he pulled her off of him suddenly and shoved her to the bed. Her mouth still pulsed to him and she looked up in confusion. His breathing was heavy, and he paused for a minute to stare at her. She must have taken him to the brink. She smiled at him.

Undertaker couldn't believe how hot her mouth was and how eager she was to please him. He thought she would fight him but once she started sucking on him she was so eager to please him that he almost came in her mouth. His eyes narrowed. She will not be allowed such pleasure till he took what he wanted.

He backed away from the bed and the servants came out of the shadows. Mya looked around wildly and started fighting them when they flipped her over onto her stomach and chained her hands about her head.

She couldn't see anything and started whimpering in fear. The lust that had been built up, slowly started edging away.

She felt the bed move and two hands grab her legs, forcing them apart. She fought back, trying desperately to close them when she felt a hand slap one cheek.

"Ow!" She squealed in pain. She stopped moving and felt her legs open. Her ass stung from the slap and knew she would have a huge handprint on it in the morning.

Undertaker kneeled between her legs, leaning down to run his tongue along her spine, sending shivers over her skin. He tasted skin, could feel the blood pulsing underneath it. He licked up her spine to the back of her neck, gently moving her hair aside. Such lustrous hair, thick and soft. He moved up to her neck and kissed her softly. He growled softly into her ear and moved himself behind her.

Mya shivered as he tongued her back. No one had ever done that before. He kissed her neck, the side that hadn't been bitten. She felt him move behind her and she instinctively raised her hips for him. He growled again, obviously pleased with her move. The tip of his cock rubbed over her ass, sliding down to her sex and pushed at the opening. Mya whimpered in response and raised her hips for him just a bit. Taker growled and sunk his teeth into her shoulder as he slammed his cock inside her, buried to the hilt.

Mya screamed in pain and lust and froze underneath him. Dear God, he was huge! She felt as if she was split apart and his mouth clamped on her skin, marking her as his. Forever. She gasped in pain and shivered uncontrollably.

Undertaker lifted his mouth from her skin, leaving a shiny mark of teeth on her shoulder. "Mine," he whispered roughly into her ear and pulled back, leaving just the tip inside her.

He pushed in again and Mya felt herself tense up. She needed to relax to get through this so she buried her face into the coverlet and forced her body to relax. He felt her soften underneath him and smiled to himself. He reached up and let her hands go of the bonds. His own hands slid under her to cup her breasts and gently pinch her nipples.

Mya pulled her hands down and braced them on the bed to keep her from moving forward. He moved again, a slow pushing into her as if he was savoring every bit of her flesh. Her hand moved to the new bite mark and came back with blood on her fingertips. She raised her head to find him just above hers and rubbed a blood soaked finger across his lips. Taker groaned in satisfaction and licked his lips. She belonged to him now. He caught her finger and sucked the blood into his mouth, swallowing eagerly. She looked up at him in the dark candlelight and felt herself slide into the passion he was giving her and groaned as his cock continued to slide slowly into her.

"Harder, please," she whispered. He kissed her roughly, their tongues intertwining as he fucked her harder. Not because she asked, but because he could. He felt his own satisfaction rising, and he began hammering into her. His hands held her breasts gently but he groaned over her as his hips pounded into her swollen, wet sex. He could feel her breathing become ragged and her sex tighten around his cock. He knew she was ready and moved his hands up to hold her shoulders as he unleashed the beast inside him and yelled as he shoved every bit of himself into her, hammering as hard as he could. And Mya took it. Her back arched as her body tightened around him and she groaned her own release, her orgasm ripping through her body, her soul and shook as he fucked her as hard as his beast wanted. They both lost themselves in the shared climax as their beasts rose up, mated and slid back into their bodies.

Mya heard in the back of her mind as he growled and shook above her. She felt him come inside her, filling her with the seed of his beast. It was almost scalding to her and she instinctively gripped him tighter than she thought she could. He collapsed on top of her, panting into her ear. Neither one of them moved.

At last Undertaker lifted his head and kissed her neck gently. "Mine, for eternity," he murmured, still not moving.

"Yes, my lord," was her only reply. There was no way she could leave even if she wanted to. Not now. Why would she?

RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers