The Undervalued Asset

Story Info
A virgin gets and unexpected lesson.
5.4k words
4.13
30.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

As always thanks to my editor Cheer_Smartie526 for all the help. This has some similarity to the Cheerleader series, but if I continue the series the woman might be more of a " hit it and forget it" type. Enough babble, here is the story...

*

The trail was a well lit walkway about eight feet wide consisting mainly of decomposed Granite. The material was a good all weather surface, but not a good match for the stiletto heels that Julie was wearing. She stopped for a moment and put her hand on Eric's shoulders.

"I'm going to take my shoes off, the heels keep sinking in the ground," she said as she unbuckled the strap. The shoes were neither practical nor comfortable, but they made her legs and ass look fabulous. For that she was willing to tolerate them most of the time.

"We can go back," Eric offered. By back he meant back to the dance club they had just left. It was his idea to step outside for the club for a break from all the heat, smoke and noise, but now he missed having Julie grind her body against his. This was the first blind date he had been one with someone so aggressive. He had been warned by the woman that set up the date, but this exceeded anything he had expected.

"Or we could continue with what I started," Julie said, putting both her hands on Eric's chest.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Taking things off," she replied, unfastening a button on his shirt and pushing him towards the edge of the trail.

"Okay," Eric said. The park appeared to be fairly deserted. As long as they were quiet it was unlikely anyone would notice them. He began to walk backwards as her fingers deftly worked the buttons of his shirt. By the time they were out of sight of the trail she had finished with her shirt and moved on to his belt.

The grass under her bare feet was soft and cool. Julie smiled as she unbuttoned Eric's pants. He was a decent looking guy, but not quite her type. He was, however, exactly the type she was looking for tonight. Julie was horny, and Eric looked like he had exactly what she wanted; a hard cock and a sense of adventure. She peeled her blouse down until her tits were exposed then dropped to her knees. Julie put both her hands on Eric's cock and looked up at him. He was looking at her as she began to stroke his throbbing erection. Keeping one ear open for the sound of approaching footsteps she extended her tongue towards the purplish head.

"You want me to suck your cock?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yea baby," he replied.

"Don't come in my mouth," she cautioned. Swallowing was one of the few things she didn't do. For all the work involved in a blowjob it seemed a shame for the conclusion to be so subtle. Julie liked to see the result of her efforts. She preferred to have men come on her tits, but if the guy was really hot she would let him come on her face. That was not going to be an option for Eric; at best she would allow a pearl necklace.

The light of the full moon illuminated Julie's face well enough for Eric to see her lips wrapped around his rigid shaft. He was too enamored with watching her suck his dick to realize the same moonlight made the two of them visible to others. It did not even occur to him he was flirting with at a minimum a public indecency charge for having his dick out in a Public Park. None of that mattered right now as he looked into Julie's eyes and watched her deep throat his cock. So he did not get to come in her mouth, it sure as hell beat getting a hand job.

It took a bit of effort to pull Eric's cock down enough maintain eye contact. Julie considered watching the guy watch an essential part of a good blowjob. Seeing the lust in his eyes added to her own arousal. Julie used one hand to hold his throbbing erection in place as she pressed her tongue against the sweet spot just under the engorged head. With her other hand she alternately stroked his balls and fingered her pussy. She wondered if Eric realized she was coating his balls with her own wetness. Julie began to stroke his rigid shaft. Her hand slid easily along his wet, slippery cock. Julie noticed the distinct taste of pre-come was clearly discernible, Eric was getting close. She stopped playing with her pussy and wrapped her fingers around the base of Eric's cock, prepared to strangle the flow of cum if he forgot to warn her. It was an unneeded precaution.

It was clear to Eric that this was not the first time Julie had put a dick in her mouth. She knew just what to do, from the way she her hand twisted the shaft of his cock as it slid up and down to the way she let her lips glide of the over his cock, paying special attention to the sensitive ridge between the head and shaft. The only time she stopped looking at him was when she deep throated him, taking his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She only did that twice, she seemed to know he preferred the feeling of her tongue lashing the head of his cock. It was when she pressed her warm, wet tongue against the soft spot just under the head that he realized he was going to come. Eric tensed up; he wasn't ready for this to end yet. He tried to hold back, but the battle was lost. He was briefly tempted to not say anything and just come in her mouth, but decided to comply with her request.

"Oh God, oh, oh, I'm about to come," Eric moaned.

Julie pulled her mouth of his cock and wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling his erection between her full breasts.

"I want you to come all over my tits," she moaned. Julie felt Eric begin to thrust against her, his wet cock sliding easily between her breasts. The feeling of his skin rubbing on her swollen nipples made her pussy even wetter, as if it was trying to tempt Eric's cock away from her tits. It was too late.

"I'm going to come..." Eric groaned again. Julie arched her back and Eric's dick sank into her cleavage just has he exploded. Thick ropes of hot cum flowed on to her tits.

"That's it baby, I want it all," Julie said as she felt his erection pump the pearly fluid onto her skin. She didn't really want it all; she hoped his body saved enough for round two. When Eric stopped moving Julie lowered her head and engulfed his cock one last time. She felt his body shudder as she wrapped her lips around his fading erection.

Eric jerked his hips back. He had never realized how sensitive has dick was after he came. It seemed like women were always in a hurry to get it out of their mouth after he came, so feeling Julie sucking the cum off his dick was a bit of a shock. She stood up slowly, dragging her breasts along his body until she had her arms around his neck. She pulled him down and kissed him passionately, then whispered in his ear, "I want you inside me."

Eric let his hands slid down to her waist. He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Eric wedged his hand between their bodies and pushed it down until it slipped into her lacy thong. He could feel her labia with his fingers. She wasn't just wet, she was dripping. He had never known a woman to get so turned on by giving a blowjob. There was no way he was letting her leave without fucking her. He dropped to his knees and put his hand on her skirt, then pushed it and her thong down to the ground. His hands glided backup her legs until he was cupping her ass with his palms. Eric slipped one hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her pussy. His thumb rested on her clit. He felt his cock stir, but willpower alone was not enough to make it hard again. He needed time. Not much time, maybe ten minutes, but he needed it.

"Lie down on your back," Eric said insistently. He knew exactly how he was going to keep her occupied until is cock was hard enough to fuck her again.

Her wet skin had an odd sheen in the moonlight. Despite her legs being spread apart, Julie's inner labia were barely visible. Her sex more closely resembled a smooth, ripe peach. He ran his tongue along the length of the wet slit, and pushed hard towards the end, probing for her clitoris. When the tip of his tongue brushed against the stiff nub he felt Julie shudder and his cock get a bit harder.

Julie put her hands on her breasts, kneading them roughly and tugging on her nipples. She felt Eric's tongue spreading her nether lips apart and one of his fingers slip into her vagina.

"Please sir, may I have another," she moaned, and then moaned again when Eric granted her request.

Eric reached down and grabbed his cock. Finally it was hard. He could not control the grin that spread across his face, "I want to be inside you."

After being teased with Eric's fingers Julie was craving having his girth buried deep inside her pussy. She turned over and got on her hands and knees, offer her dripping wet pussy to Eric. She felt his hand on her hip, and then she felt the head of his cock press against her labia.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard," she moaned.

As the rigid shaft slipped though his hand Eric let out a guttural moan. This chick was crazy hot, literally. She was clearly crazy and she was clearly hot. He reached forward and grabbed her tits, pulling her back as he rammed his cock deep into her. His hips hit her ass with a loud slap. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and he squeezed he breasts.

"That's it baby, give it to me. Fuck me hard, fuck my pussy hard with your big, hard cock," Julie moaned.

Eric let go of Julie's tits, moving his hands back to her hips. Things were already beginning to spin out of control. He hoped that by removing the stimulation of her breasts he could get a grip on things, but it wasn't working. He buried his cock deep inside her and stopped, but then he felt the walls of her pussy begin to squeeze his cock. She bucked her hips up and down. Eric started to pull his cock out, but realized he was past the point of no return. He would just have to bang her hard and hope she came before he did.

When he let go of her tits Julie was a bit disappointed, she loved it when he tugged on her nipples. When he stopped thrusting she was annoyed, she was so close to climax and now it was slipping away. She ground her ass against him, trying to rub her G-spot against his throbbing erection. A sense of relief swept over her when he began to shove his cock into her again. Julie was vaguely aware of the grunt that signaled Eric's orgasm. Then his thrusting slowed down and she could feel that his cock had lost some of its rigidity. Finally he stopped and pulled his dick out of her.

Julie turned and wiped her grass-stained hands on Eric's sweaty chest.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" he asked.

"I thought you should be almost as much of a mess as I am," she retorted. She could feel his cum dripping out of her pussy; the fucker should be happy that grass and dirt was all she smeared on him.

"I suppose that's fair," he conceded.

A rustle in the brush caused both Eric and Julie to turn. Eric stood and assumed something resembling a fighting stance. Julie giggled at the sight of him. He was naked with a half erect cock, standing in the woods just off the trail.

"Who's there?" Eric said, trying to sound menacing but not really pulling it off. Julie grabbed Eric's shirt and slipped it over her shoulders, then slowly began to move towards the source of the noise.

"Who's there?" Eric called out again.

Julie stayed on her hands and knees, hoping that whatever was making the noise was distracted by Eric. Her guess was right. Huddled in the brush was a young man. He looked scared. She looked back at Eric. The sight of a naked man in a boxer's stance was either terrifying or ridiculous, depending on how much the observer knew about the subject. To Julie it was ridiculous. She knew Eric's fighting skills were not much more than bitch slapping. She had heard about him almost getting in a fight once. The bouncers broke it up after the first few punches, but she was told it would have ended badly for Eric had it continued.

"Stand down, it's not a threat," she called back to Eric. Julie paused as the words echoed in her head. This was certainly not a situation she had been trained to use those words. Those words were for a place far away. Julie focused her attention on the present situation. The young man turned towards her, but did not move.

"Enjoy the show?" she asked with a grin.

"I didn't mean to..." he stuttered.

Julie looked back at Eric, he was gathering his clothes.

"Hey, I'm not done with you yet," she yelled in his direction. She turned her attention back to their observer. He still had not moved.

"You like to watch?" she asked, "I know I do. I don't mind being watched, but watching is much better." She continued to slowly approach him, still on her hands and knees.

"You're beautiful," the young man stuttered.

"I've always thought of myself as cute and sexy. Now that," Julie nodded towards Eric, "that is beautiful. Not much for conversation, but oh so nice to look at. I just wish he had a bit more staying power, you know what I mean? What's your name?"

"Peter, Peter Sh..."

"All I need is Peter," Julie interrupted. She was less than an arm's length from him. If he bolted she could tackle him. She stood up and regarded her quarry. He was certainly younger than she was, probably by at least five or six years. She guessed he was eighteen or nineteen. He had a thin build, but wasn't bad looking.

"You like women?" Julie asked.

"What? Yes, yes," Peter replied.

"So you were not sitting in the bushes checking out Eric?" she teased.

"No, no, not at all." He replied, his stutter returning.

"There's nothing wrong with that, he is a beautiful man. That's why I was fucking his brains out. You did notice it was me fucking him, not him fucking me?" Julie said, toying with her new acquaintance.

"Yea, I guess. I don't really know how to tell," Peter replied.

Julie slipped her hands into Peter's pants. She felt his erection; the head was covered in pre-cum.

"Peter, were you touching yourself while you were watching us?"

"Uh, uh," Peter said, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"It's okay if you were. If I saw you and Eric fucking in the woods I'd promise you I'd have my fingers in my pussy until I came. So, were you close?"

Peter didn't know what to say. He had been taking a shortcut back to his apartment through the park when he heard something. He stopped to see if anything was wrong when he saw them. She was on her hands and knees, grinding her ass against the guy's hips. Both of them were naked, their sweat covered bodies shining in the moonlight. It was obvious that what they were doing was consensual, and he knew he should have moved on. But he had never seen a naked woman in the flesh. The urge to stay and watch was irresistible. He watched the man climax and was seconds away from coming himself when they noticed him. He thought he would be able to hide, but this woman had found him. Her boyfriend was still gathering up clothes. He was dressed except for his shirt, the shirt the woman had on. She had not bothered to button it, and it hung open enough to show most of her breasts. It was also open enough for Eric to see that her pussy was completely hairless.

"Peter, my eyes are up here," Julie said, interrupting him.

Peter looked up. She was smiling at him.

"Eric honey, you can stop looking for your shirt, I have it," Julie called, glancing at him. Taking a second look at her partner, her eyes narrowed slightly, before she casually warned, "You'd better not be getting dressed, I'm ready for round two."

She turned to look at Peter, "If you stick around you might get to finish what you started."

Peter stood motionless as he watched the woman walk back to the man in the clearing. She put her arm around his neck and pulled him down until their lips met.

"I'm not doing anything with that little peeping tom watching us," Eric said. He began to reconsider the wisdom of this hook up. One of the women he worked with had set him up with Julie, telling him she was wild in the sack, but not so slutty that he would catch something from her. Wild had turned out to be an understatement. All through dinner she had been rubbing his cock with her foot under the table. When they went dancing she was practically humping him through his clothes. When they decided to take a walk to cool off she had dragged him off the trail and in no time was on her knees, sucking his cock. He began to wonder if this was some kind of set up. Maybe she got off being watched. Eric looked across the clearing at the young man that had been watching them. He decided there was no way this kid could be part of some elaborate plot. He looked too scared and too confused.

"How about we make it even, you get to watch him? It looks like you need a little more time to recover," Julie said as she stroked Eric's half hard cock.

"Are you insane? You want me to watch you screw that little pervert?" Eric replied.

"If anyone here is a pervert, it's me," Julie said assuredly, "and yes, that's what I want you to do. If you don't like it I promise I will make it up to you." Julie twirled around and pressed her ass against Eric's crotch. "This won't just be a night to remember, it will be a night you will brag about."

"And if I say no?'

"Then I guess you can leave me here with Peter. I mean, it's not his fault you finished a bit early, but you don't seem like the kind of guy that wouldn't care about his partner." She was certain he knew she would not have an issue letting other women know he was a bit quick on the draw.

Eric considered her offer, and then looked at the kid. Eric's cock strained to get hard again, but it would have taken an elephantine dose of Viagra to get it back up after she made him come twice. Her ass did feel nice as it rubbed against him. He would let Julie have her fun with the little punk. When she was done Eric would fuck her so hard she would never forget him.

Peter watched Julie grind her ass against her partner's crotch. He briefly thought about resuming masturbating, but decided it would be better to wait until he was safely home. It would not be quite the same as watching them, but he had seen enough to give him wet dreams for weeks. Then he noticed Julie was waving for him to approach her. Slowly he shuffled his feet forward, waiting for her boyfriend to attack.

"He's going to take a little break, but I don't want to," Julie cooed as Peter was close enough to hear her.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked, his mind swimming in a sea of confusion.

"It means," Julie said, shrugging the shirt off her shoulders, "that you get to take his place. Have you ever had sex Peter?"

"No," he blurted out before he could think. Peter winced, cursing himself for answering honestly.

"So you are; how you say, Weirgin?" Julie said, adopting a Slavic accent.

Peter was stunned. He did not think it was more possible for this woman to get any hotter until she quoted "Gotcha", his favorite 80's movie. Speechless, he simply nodded.

"Have you ever had a blowjob?" Julie asked. She was pretty sure the kid was about to come in his pants. He would not last a minute if she fucked him. She smiled when he shook his head.

"Okay," Julie said, dropping to her knees, "I'm going to unzip your pants and grab your cock. I want you to tell me when you are close so you can come on my tits. Not in my mouth, not on my face. I want to feel your hot, thick cum all over my tits. Can you do that for me?"

Peter nodded. His mouth had simply stopped working. He glanced over at Eric, the man was just staring. Peter wonder what kind of fucked up situation he had stumbled into, then he felt Julie begin to unzip his pants. The moment she put her fingers around his cock he felt control slipping away.

"Remember, tell me when you are close," Julie said, and then she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began to engulf his erection. Peter froze. It was all he could do not to come that instant. He wanted to look down at her, see her actually sucking his dick, but he knew the moment he did it would be over. Her mouth felt so good. It was wet and warm and soft. It was certainly nothing like his hand. She was moving her head up and down at a languid pace. Her hand firmly gripped the shaft of his cock, keeping him from pushing it any deeper into her mouth.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12