The Undress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let him have it!" he whispered in my ear. My cock hardened again in an instant as I rammed it back deep into Derek's asshole. Again I felt that lovely sensation as my semen rushed down the internal tubes in my penis as I released my sperm into Derek's tight cherry. But then Hank's Cum Pump was ready for even more. With another huge thrust he shot his final load up me just as I was doing Derek.

It was one of Hank's party tricks. He had this ability to break off half way and then resume. It had gained him the reputation of being able to bed multiple partners.

The three of us got in the shower together. To be more precise two soft cocks (Hank and me) and one hard (Derek). I remembered the first time I had showered with Derek. Would he try again in Hank's presence? I was sorry he didn't try despite my temporary flaccid condition which I find doesn't put me off wanting a firm one up my ass. Perhaps the presence of Hank was a deterrent or more likely that Hank was in fact soaping the cheeks of my bum and genitals at the time and amazingly his cock was starting to firm up! We quickly dried ourselves. Derek looked at his watch.

"Guess what the time is! Three o'clock!" It was then that I remembered catching a glimpse, while I was dancing, of Colin talking on his mobile. 'What time could that have been?' I wondered.

"So what's happening?" asked Derek of us both. I was sad to see Derek had seemed to loose control of his own house.

"We go down for a beer of course" says Hank "I'm bloody parched after all that fucking. I need a recharge!" Derek ran off naked downstairs ahead of us.

"Shall I put my jumper back on?" I asked Hank. "Yea but nothing else. No hang on; change of mind; stick on that rugby shirt; I don't think Colin will object, after all you're a team player now! But definitely no pants right because we need to be able to get at you right?"

I could never have realised the symbolic significance of an act which would lead to me visiting all sorts of places in the world I might never have seen otherwise. But that's another story. Anyway the shirt only barely covered my bum and if I leant forwards at all it rode up over my buttocks. Hank had his fingers between them as we both descended the stairs. I sensed a slimy stickiness between my bare thighs as Hank's attentions were making my anal sphincter relax. I just couldn't help leaking there was so much cum up me!

As we approached the bottom I thought I heard strange voices in the bar. In addition to Colin, Hedrick and Tony, there were two other guys. These two muscular were already in the nude but they were crowded round Derek admiring his fitness and feeling his muscles. I supposed this was Derek's normal role. I was really glad he was getting their attention.

Their attention switched to me as soon as I joined them at the bar. These burley guys were already sporting two lovely meaty dicks sticking out from their muscular bodies at about 45 degrees. Derek poured me another glass of wine while these two, without any introduction just pulled up my shirt and started feeling my bum slit.

"Wow you've been well provided for already by the feel of things!" said one of them. "What tells me Hung Hank had something to do with that?" said the other laughing. But they were too excited to laugh really. One was already pushing an extremely hard dick into my juicy slit.

"Hang on a second!" said Colin. "Hey Derek clear everything off this end of the bar. OK come on lads lets lift him up on top" Four of them lifted my naked body on the bare bar counter. Derek wanted to put a towel under me but I said I thought it might make us slip off. He and Colin held my legs back. There wasn't much clearance over the bar but just enough room for a guy to get to work on me provided he didn't push his ass up too high and hit the lights! But it gave the onlookers a chance to watch the action at really close quarters.

The two newcomers wanted me to mouth their hard cocks before they did my asshole. I can tell you each one was a meal for anyone but this was a fucking banquet of the manliest meat I had ever experienced. They were, how can I say, both smooth and hard at the same time and so fucking hot!! This was a privilege! to suck such superb tools and with my face so near to their genitals all I could see was a forest of pubic hairs and occasional glimpses of their huge ball sacks. Of wow! there's nothing quite like a close up view of virile testicles especially when you know full well what's next on the agenda!

No two guys are the same and however huge and overpowering it feels as their dicks surge in and out of your anal canal, there is something deeply personal about each experience, especially at the point when they shoot their load into you. You feel each spurt of cum as they release their sperm into your bottom. There is something so tender about even the strongest guys at that moment.

So it was with these two in quick succession of each other, as the others watched in close up they dicked my slimy hole with cum oozing around my sphincter. Derek was concerned for me as he saw my anal rim being pushed in dragged out by these massive cocks. But when they finally pulled out I could feel spunk dribbling over my buttocks on to the bare wood beneath. The sight of this had swelled every cock in the place, including Derek's, I noticed.

Hank wanted to go next but he couldn't fit under the bar so I made an athletic leap over to the sofa, inviting him to do me there. I can't explain Hank really!! He fucked me as if he'd been chastened for a week. And this time he got very vigorous about it. So much so that something gave way in the sofa causing the whole thing to sink to the floor! It did make everyone laugh, even Derek I imagined he would have some explaining to do when his parents got back from holiday.

And Hank's latest delivery? I just don't know where he gets it all from! He must surely some production facility in that massive scrotum of his beneath his 'Cum Pump'! If I had leaked anything on the bar counter it was well replenished by the time Hank had finished with me! But the others were determined to lift me back up on the bar to get ringside views of the rest of the action.

Tony and Hendrik did me again next, each spending a good five minutes shafting my bum and provoking my gland so that my limp cock was dancing in time with their probing. They both pumped their juices up me and it was so fucking nice that I can't bring myself to make a comparison between these two utterly beautiful fit guys. They were fucking marvellous!!

One other thing that was intriguing me then was the way Derek was taking a detailed interest in the action. While he watched me getting it from all the others he was flushed with excitement and his cock looked rigid. Those who had already done me had moved away and were chatting together and enjoying their beers.

And so came the best bit of the evening. Hedrick had been the last of the team visitors to do me. As soon as he pulled out and got off the bar Derek jumped up and drove his dick straight up my ass. "Well done Derek!" I managed to say as he started shafting me wildly. He was fucking me so hard he didn't notice breaking a light fitting with his leg as he pounded me with his whole body.

Then to cheers from everyone who had regrouped to watch the action, Derek finally released his pent up load inside me. This was a wonderful end to the evening. He jumped off the bar. Told everyone to shut up and keep their voices down. But he looked so happy. He had made it in front of the team guys. He could fuck as well as any of them. They cheered him again. He was restored as man of the house.

After the Undress Rehearsal the only question was: 'Would it be alright on the night?'

[If this made you cum please mail me I would love to hear from you.]

12