The Unexpected

Story Info
Man meets his online friend for sex and her husband watches.
2.4k words
4.16
33.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first adult video I saw had no plot -- the scenario was "Delivery Man Basic." He was built like he lived in a gym, and she looked like Barbie. He was delivering water -- those large, heavy bottles -- to her well-appointed mansion, and about ten seconds after she opened the door to let him in they were rolling around on the floor. My encounters have never been like that, in any respect but one -- they've been unexpected, which in some ways have made them so much more satisfying, and so much more exciting.

I had been separated for about a year, and was so busy working and trying to manage my newly unfolding life that I didn't have time to socialize. At first I had relished my freedom and re-found personal space, but as the months wore on I began to miss companionship, someone to share the day with, and yes, to share my bed with, too.

One evening, bored with the books and television and other amusements at hand I dropped into a chat room for the local area I lived in, something that quickly became a habit. After a while I began to recognize a group of regulars, who in turn came to know me. Our conversations covered all topics, from the day's news to what someone was planning for the weekend, and we eventually became friends in that easy way that's made possible by the anonymity of chat rooms.

Of all the regulars, I seemed to hit it off with Karen particularly well. Unlike many of the others, she could actually spell consistently and correctly, seemed to construct her sentences out of completed thoughts, and had a great sense humor -- all rarities in the online world. She was my age, give or take, and although married was clearly bored and looking for something more.

One Saturday afternoon we were chatting, and she asked me if I wanted to "see" something. It turned out she had bought herself a small webcam, and before the afternoon was over I indeed got to see her. She wouldn't show me her face, but I could tell she was on the heavy side with great curves, and when I typed out how much I loved her shape she squeezed her breasts between her arms and typed to me that she "liked a man who could appreciate her best assets."

I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being turned on. I kept her image in my mind's eye for the rest of the week and thought of her when I jerked off, wondering what it would be like to be with her. Apparently she liked it all as well, perhaps even more. She seemed to like the idea of turning me on, of being watched, and when we connected online the following week she went much farther. She showed me how to enable the audio connection, and as we talked to each other she took off her top, pinched her nipples hard, and then showed me a thick purple dildo that she said was her favorite toy. As I watched in amazement she swallowed up the toy inside of her, and I came with her as we both listened to each other and played with ourselves across the connection.

This soon became a standing appointment -- every Saturday her husband would go out, and we'd play. She was quite the technician, and gave me advice about purchasing my own webcam. She bought herself a pair of headphones, the better to work her toys, and we fell into a comfortable routine. One Saturday afternoon we were in the middle of it -- her toy plunging in and out, our encouragements to each other back and forth over the headphones -- when I suddenly saw some commotion on the screen behind her. I saw her swivel in her chair, heard static and voices, and then saw her pull off her headphones and put them down. I watched as she pulled her shirt closed across her bosom, but I could still hear even though she had taken off her headset, and I listened to the drama unfold.

It turned out that her husband's afternoon golf game fell thru. I never did get the details, but with her headset on her ears, her toy between her legs, and well, the distraction of it all, she didn't hear the car come in the garage, or the door, or much of anything at all.

They say there are no stupid questions, but we all know there are -- like, when he said to her "What are you doing!?" Let's see: she had a pair of headphones clamped on, her legs were spread on the desk with a camera pointed at her crotch, her nipples were sticking up like pencil erasers, she had a purple dildo in her hand, and on the monitor there was a small window with me in it and my nice hard cock looking right at the camera with its one eye.

I don't know all of what had gone on between the two of them up until then, but what happened next was fascinating -- I mean, I figured it was over, period. She snapped back at him, not mean or nasty, but matter of fact: "What do you think I'm doing?! I'm getting off with a friend." I'll spare you the blow-by-blow, as it were, but talk about the unexpected: he didn't fly into a rage. He didn't get angry, yell, or stomp out. Instead, almost meekly, he asked her if he could watch her! He then pulled up a chair, sat along side her, and we picked up right where we left off! She put her headphones back on, put a bit more lube on the toy, propped her legs back up o the desk, hissed into her mic "so would you fuck me with that cock of yours -- besides, it is so much bigger than his..." I could just make out his arm moving in and out of the camera frame, as if he were rubbing himself, and when she came she almost blew out my speakers she was so turned on.

The next couple of nights I missed her online, but then I got an email from her. She told me that her husband told her afterwards that he had never been more turned on in his whole life than when he was watching her perform for me -- and he wanted more. He thought the three of us should get together for drinks, and she had agreed with him.

After months of chatting with her, and our weekend shows, I knew what she liked, and where her fantasies resided. I told her I'd only meet the two of them if she wore a skirt, a garter belt, stockings, no panties, and a conservative blouse -- to all of which she readily agreed. I picked an old pseudo-English pub in the Valley, with dark paneling and dim lights, and we agreed to get together on Saturday early afternoon.

When I arrived I saw the two of them, in a booth against the wall. She looked stunning -- voluptuous, a lovely white blouse buttoned nearly to the top fitting snugly around her large breasts, and a printed skirt. He was sitting across from her, dressed in some sort of golf attire, looking a bit nervous.

I introduced myself as I slid onto the bench next to her, and I did so I kissed her on the cheek to start things off, to take the temperature, as it were. I ordered a drink, and another round for each of them as we made small talk. After the waitress set the drinks down and left I took the next step, and asked her if she had dressed for me as I had asked. To my surprise she simply said "why don't you see for yourself?"

The bar was dark and nearly empty, and we were in a booth against the wall. I reached my hand under the table and put it on her thigh, starting to gather the fabric of her skirt so I could feel her bare leg. Indeed, she was wearing stockings, and a garter belt. "Very nice" I told her, smiling." "But you should check the rest" she said. With that she reached under the table, put her hand on mine, and in one motion parted her thighs and put my hand on her pussy, no panties, just as I had requested, her curly hair and dampness enveloping my fingers -- as her husband watched from two feet across the table.

I let my fingers trace her lips, and as I did she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I felt like I should somehow acknowledge her husband, and so as I rubbed her I simply said to him "your wife is sexier than hell, you know that?" She responded by opening her eyes and saying "He doesn't know what to do with me. Maybe you should show him." She suggested that we all go to a nearby motel, and indeed, while he paid for the drinks I walked her out to the parking lot. She got in my car and he followed. I caressed her as I drove, and within twenty minutes we were checked into the motel she had suggested, my fingers covered in her juices.

We got into the room and he immediately sat in a chair to watch us. I hardly noticed he was there because I was busy -- desperate, almost, with desire and longing for this woman who had excited me online for so long. I unbuttoned her blouse as we kissed, as she unbuckled my belt, and I managed to tug off her blouse just before she fell to her knees and took me in her mouth. I looked down and watched as she sucked me, her head bobbing up and down as she worked my shaft in and out of her warm, wet mouth, and I was torn between wanting to blow my load down her throat and on her face, and wanting to make this last as long as I could. I had to make her stop, just for a second, to catch my breath, so I pulled her up to me and kissed her, my scent on her lips, and as I kissed her I unbuttoned her skirt, which fell to the floor, hands alternating between cupping her large, gorgeous, heavy breasts, and her ample ass. I pushed her back on the bed and dove between her stocking-clad legs, reaching up to massage her nipples, licking her pouting lips up and down, flicking my tongue over her button, and making her writhe underneath me as I drank up her wetness.

She had always been vocal when she had performed online, and in person she was even more so. "Suck my pussy, fuck me with your tongue, oh god." And then she started talking to her husband, who was still sitting in his chair. "You see George, this is it, this is it, THIS is what I need, THIS is what I want. oh god yes..." I could tell she was about to come. I could feel her stomach muscles getting hard as she was tensing them, I could see that she had grabbed the sheets on her hand and was squeezing them into a ball, and then I felt her hands on the back of my head, mashing my face into her crotch so hard I thought my nose might fracture as she came and cried out over and again, her thighs clamping around my ears so that her cries became muffled.

My cock was still hard, from everything -- her sucking me, the excitement of it all, from rubbing against the bed, and I simply had to have her. I turned her over on her hands and knees, pulling the pillows under her so she could lean forward comfortably, and told her I was going to fuck her -- like I had told her so many times before, except now it was my cock instead of her toy about to penetrate her. I rubbed the tip up and down her lips, and she tried to push back against it, to put me inside of her, and I wanted to tease her, tease us both for a few moments. I could see her husband with his pants down, stroking his cock as he watched me about to fuck his wife right in front of him, and she cried out to him again, "watch this George, watch how much I turn him on, watch him fuck me..."

George lost it right there, and shot his load all over his shorts and legs, and with that I plunged into her, driving her forward into the pillows, until I was fitted perfectly against her big soft ass. She was soaking wet and ready, and while she was moaning loudly I knew it was purely from sheer pleasure. "I this what you want?" I asked her. I couldn't hold back any longer, and started to drive into her over and over again, as hard as I could, as if every bit of desire I had felt for her over the months, from every time I had seen her, was pushing me deeper into her. I felt myself getting closer and closer, and she could tell, too, lifting her face from the pillows to tell me that she wanted me to come inside, and when I did, hot and urgent and copious, I felt as if my very essence would bind us together, not just for the months to come, for as long as we were together, but forever as I burned that moment into my memory, the sounds, the sights, the smells, the feelings that I wanted to keep. She drained me, totally. I fell forward and pushed her down, and lay there curled against her sweet plump ass, my hands around her stomach, and I kissed the back of her neck as I caught my breath, my heart pounding as if I had just run five miles.

And indeed that was just the start. We regrouped for more that afternoon, and in the months to come we met again, all three of us, and it all unfolded in ways that were truly, delightfully, and erotically unexpected.