The Unexpected Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He washed his hands in the bathroom and then he came back and as he walked towards her he said "I will be ninety years old and still thinking about Joy."

Joy really loved that comment so she gave him a tender look in the eyes and smiled back at him. Then he moved his face towards her and they started kissing in between the two beds. Then Paul sat down in the chair at the desk and Joy straddled him facing him on the chair. He lifted up her shirt and bra, and he started playing with her nipples.

She titled her head back and he continued to kiss and lick her nipples, then rolled them in his fingers.

They moved over to the bed and Paul got on top of her. Paul unbuttoned his jeans and just let them dangle around his ankles, then joy did the same.

Paul pushed his cock inside of her wet pussy and said "Your pussy is as hot and as wet as the first time I ever stuck my cock in it."

Joy watched his face and watched him enjoy the feel of her pussy.

Then Paul rolled his eyes back and his lids started fluttering and he said "Oh, your pussy. Oh, your pussy" as he fucked her missionary style.

She looked at him and she could tell that he felt incredible. He loved the feel of her pussy walls. Her pussy was so wet and hot and tight that it just consumed his cock, over and over again as he fucked her, in and out.

They fucked with their pants hanging down and with him on top for a little while.

Then Paul got up and laid on his back and said "Get on my cock one last time."

Joy thought "Oh, does he mean one last time this trip, or one last time forever?" I think he means this trip, but I can't be sure."

Joy pulled one of her shoes off and only one pant leg off and she hopped on his cock and she said to Paul "Do you want to know another reason why I like you so much?"

"Why?"

"Because you make me feel sexy" she said.

"You are sexy" he responded.

"Well, if I ever had a doubt, you take it away. Let's put it like that" she said.

She rode his cock, up and down she went while looking at each other in the eyes.

Then Paul closed his eyes for a second and shook his head up and down and said "Joy, can I cum in your mouth?"

Joy was thinking "Why is he even asking? Of course he can come in my mouth."

"Please Joy, can I cum in your mouth? You always just do it, but this time I am asking. I want to cum in your mouth so bad. Can I please cum in your mouth" he said.

Joy leaned down and whispered "Of course you can."

This time she wrapped her arms around Paul's back and she continued to go up and down on his cock. There they were with most all of their clothes on getting one last hot quickie. Of course every kind of sex with them is hot, quickie or not.

They were staring in each other's eyes just thinking about how hot the sex is. Both of them almost talking to each other with their eyes, and not having to say a word.

Then Paul said "Ok, ok, uh, wait, uh, ok now, go down there, ok, now, quick" and she hurried down to his cock.

She put his hard cock in her mouth and she felt the pulsating cock shoot hot cum in her mouth and she stayed there until he was all finished. Then she sat up and looked at him and had a little trouble swishing it in her mouth to get it just right to swallow.

Paul looked at her and said with a small smile and said "You may as well swallow it."

She gulped hard and swallowed his cum.

They got up and finished packing. While Joy packed she found another sexy outfit she had brought with her that she hadn't worn for him yet. She took a picture of her in it, and was supposed to wear it, but again, they always get so wrapped up with each other, a lot of their plans get lost. The outfit is very pretty. It is one piece pink and black with pink cherries on it. The outfit came with stockings and a garter and it is a pain in the ass to put on, which is probably half the reason they skipped it.

She picked up the outfit and said "Look, I never wore this for you."

"Don't get rid of it" Paul said.

"No? Don't burn it yet. I still may need it?" she responded.

"No, don't burn it" he responded.

Joy took that as a hint that they would see each other again and was happy inside.

They were down to their last few hours, and they went down again and headed towards the casino. Since it was getting close to go, Joy figured she'd asked for her $200 from the certificate so she could play along as well.

She asked him for it, then as soon as she asked, she felt guilty and said "Never mind."

Paul just handed her the money and said "Take it. Besides you don't have a penny now and you need some money for the airport."

"Fine, ok, but I want you to know that I can get money out of the ATM too. I do have my own money, I don't want you to think I am desperate" she said.

Paul just took the $200 out of his pocket and handed it to her. They went into the regular part of the casino so Joy could play too. She couldn't afford the high roller area.

They played blackjack until it was time to go. Joy spent $150 and kept some to go home on just in case.

Paul looked for Leonard one more time to find out what the end comp result was and to find out if he could give them transportation to the airport.

They found Leonard by the casher's counter, and he said "I've comped everything, your room, your meals, everything except the movie. The movies are provided by someone else, so I can't comp those."

Joy got a little embarrassed thinking "Does he know we rented a porno, or was he just saying that in case we did? Oh well."

Leonard told Paul that he would provide them with a limousine to take them to the airport, he called the bellhop and told them to bring their luggage to the VIP room, and told Paul and Joy to wait in the VIP room until the limousine arrived.

They waited in the room and Joy got very quiet. When the limousine came, they got in and headed towards the airport. Joy was quiet the whole ride and Paul knew why so he didn't ask her anything.

When they got to the airport, they found out that their planes left from the same terminal, so they would be able to sit with each other until they had to board. Joy's plane left at 11:50 p.m. and Paul's didn't leave until 1:05 a.m., so he would be with her up until she had to leave.

They sat in the terminal discussing what happened that weekend.

"So, what did you think of this trip?" Joy asked.

"It was fabulous" Paul said. Fabulous is his favorite word.

"Yeah, it was. We never went to the strip club though, and we didn't do all of our plans" Joy responded.

"I know" Paul said with a smile.

They both sat there and Joy wondered if she should bring up something about another trip, but she didn't know what to say.

Then she said "So, what happens next?"

"We never know where life is going to take us" he responded.

Well, that isn't exactly what she wanted to hear, but it wasn't bad either. Plus he is a guy and won't say anything too emotional.

"Be in touch next week?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I'd like that. I'd like that very much" Joy responded.

"Well, it won't be Monday, I'm telling you now. I am going to be very busy when I get back to work" he told her.

Joy was thinking "Tuesday?" but she just said "Ok." She was happy he made a comment letting her know they were going to still be in contact.

Of course she wants to see him again, and she figures he would be fool not to realize that. But you never know, everyone gets insecure from time to time. That is only natural, and maybe he wonders the same things she does.

Joy waited up until the last minute to board her plane. She waited until they called "Boarding all rows."

They stood up and Paul said "I am going to leave you here, Joy."

They hugged tightly and Joy heard Paul moan as they did. She just took a step back, smiled at him, and shrugged her shoulders with her hands in her pockets. Then she took her right hand out and waived and said "bye."

She walked away and tried not to look back, but she looked back once and saw the back of him with his carry-on on his shoulder just strolling away.

She took her ticket to the lady at the door and she tried not to make eye contact with her since she didn't make it this time, the tears were already rolling down her cheeks.

She went inside the plane wiping the tears away and looked for her seat. This time the plane did not look crowded at all and when she arrived to her seat she was happy to see she was going to be able to sit alone.

She sat down and took her cell phone out and just stared at it. As the tears continued to stream down her face, she thought about calling him. She wanted to call him and say in a upbeat voice "Hey, I forgot to ask you something. Are we every going to see each other again?" but she changed her mind. She figured he said he would be in touch next week, and so far, he hasn't not done anything he said he would, so she decided to trust him.

Besides, wanting to see her and not being able to are to different things. As long as she knew that he wanted to see her again, that is all that counted. She just turned off her phone and sat back.

Joy usually doesn't sleep well on planes, but since she didn't get much sleep in Vegas, she lifted up the armrest and laid down. She got as comfortable as she could and she fell asleep.

Joy slept the entire plane ride and woke up to hear the pilot say "We are approaching our landing."

With the time change, by the time you land in Florida, it is morning and the sunlight is a brutal sight. As she stood up and started to leave her seat, she started thinking about Paul. She thought about how great the weekend was. How the whole thing was like a fantasy come true, right up until they took a limousine to the airport.

Of course she worried a little that she would never hear from him again, that this would be the last chapter of her book, but again, just like the last time, she had a feeling deep down that that wouldn't happen. Plus she thought about the deal they just made. That neither one of them would ever just blow the other one off.

She started heading down the aisle. As she took that last step off the plane she thought to herself "Ok, back to reality."