The Unexpected Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature woman and younger man.
1k words
4.36
33.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sharlean
Sharlean
55 Followers

His hand slid down my waist to find the zipper on the side of my skirt and pulled it down along with the thong to expose my dripping wet pussy. I lifted my hips to help him remove the last of my clothes. Keeping my back against the love seat, he slid up my body. The feeling of skin on skin was so hot and extremely arousing. The stubble from his chest hair against my highly erect nipples caused an electric shock that shot straight to my cunt.

He cupped the back of my leg pulling it up and over his waist as he positioned his fully erect cock against the lips of my dripping wet cunt. His other hand pulled my shirt and shell up over my head and wrapped it around my wrists, binding me snugly but not too tight. Bending his head, he kissed a path down my neck and across my shoulder blades to one breast. His lips found my rock hard nipple. He captured it and swirled his tongue around the hard nub and then pulled on the erect tip, sucking and licking it. He ended by biting gently but firmly while sucking at the same time which made me moan with pleasure.

God, I loved it when a man did this. It was as if he knew exactly what turned me on. While he repeated the same technique on my other breast, I tried to angle my hips in an effort to get his cock to slip inside of me, but he was not having that. He continued to tease me with slow back and forward circular movements of his dick against the lips of my honey pot while I tried my best to pull my hands free.

I couldn't see his face but I sensed that he was smiling to himself as he kissed a path from my breast along my shoulder blade up my neck to my ear where he closed his lips around my earlobe and bit gently as he whispered in my ear, "Pay backs a bitch."

I was panting and thrusting against him trying to get his cock inside of me because I wanted to feel him deep in my hole, stroking and pounding me to sexual release, but it was to no avail. At that moment I finally got my hands untangled. I grabbed his head and pulled him forward for a passionate kiss. My tongue was stabbing at his tongue. My lips were firmly rubbing against his lips, trying to show with my mouth what I wanted him to do to my cunt.

All the time, I continued trying to angle and thrust my hips to get his hot meat in my wet cunt, but I couldn't get his dick inside of me because of my position on the love seat. I broke our passionate kiss and looked him straight in his eyes and growled at him, "Damnit, fuck me now."

My hands cupped the back of his neck as I slowly slid them down his shoulder blades. My fingers raked down his spine to his buttocks pulling him closer to me. He laughed and positioned his cock against the lips of my pussy and slowly slid his hot meat into me one incredible inch at a time teasing me by pulling out slowly only to repeat the torture. I was panting and thrusting against his body. My hand and fingers gently but firmly racked up and down his back. My lips were pressed against his forehead and I moaned breathlessly, "Damnit, please fuck me, now!"

He turned me, putting me underneath him on the love seat. He parted my legs placing his hand on the back of my knee and pulling my leg up higher as he angled his cock at the entrance of my cunt for deeper penetration. He began to slide in and out slowly and steadily. I closed my eyes and locked my hands around his neck, hunching down as he thrust up against me as we engaged in the dance of love. In and out with that circular motion of his hips drove me close to the edge, but I didn't want to cross into sexual release without him. His cock was so hard and fit my cunt perfectly. I could feel every ridge and ripple of his cock as it stroked the slick wet walls of my cunt. His cock was so hard, firm, and curved up against my G-spot, rubbing against the rippled walls perfectly while he fucked me with long firm stokes. I couldn't help but squeeze my vaginal walls around his cock in an effort to keep him firmly inside my hole.

My hands caressed him from his ass to neck in time to our fucking. Then, I sensed him picking up the pace as his moves became firmer and harder while the walls of my cunt tingled with the sensations of orgasmic release. I knew I was not alone in this because he was moaning with me. As he slid inside me, the lips of my cunt folded in as he pulled out. I tightened my pussy muscles to grip his cock which made it feel like he was still inside me. The feeling was incredible, hot and horny, the only sounds in the room were our syncopated breathing and faint moans as we fucked. He continued fucking me in swiftly, out quickly while I squeezed tightly and released slowly at the same time. We were in prefect rhythm, and I couldn't tell where his body ended and my body began. All I knew was that at that moment my mind and body exploded simultaneously. I reached that higher plane but he was there with me. I could sense his presence. What was even more erotic was that at that moment my cunt exploded with my first ever vaginal orgasm. The walls of my vagina spasmed so hard that he shot two rapid loads of cum as I squirted vaginal juices all over his hot hard cock unloading inside me. This orgasm was so intense that I nearly passed out. I hung on to him because he was my life line as I returned to reality.

It took a few minutes for us to find the breath to speak. Then we said at the time, "Oh my God what did you do to me?" Then we laughed and kissed.

Sharlean
Sharlean
55 Followers