The Unexpected Encounter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, your cock feels so good baby," she moaned out. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me so good."

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," he replied in turn.

She was so completely amazing he didn't really know where to look. Her gorgeous face had a very sexy look of ecstasy, which made him feel confident he was doing a good job. Then there were what he considered her perfect tits, which were eye magnets. He also thought her pussy lips wrapped tightly around his cock was so hot as well. It was so fucking sexy watching his cock slide all the way in her pussy, and then back out to his mushroom head. He couldn't forget about her also perfectly shaped leg resting on his shoulder, looking so good and feeling so soft.

"You are so fucking sexy Heather," he grunted. "I'm about to cum for you."

"I want your hot cum all over my tits baby," she cried out. "Oh yes baby, cream for me."

He was close already, but those words did the trick. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, stood up quickly, pointed his dick at her tits, and shot his wad onto her perfect tits. Gush after gush leapt from his dick, landing in strings across her tits. Thick white lines of cum were strung across both her tits when the door flew open.

"What the fuck is this?" the stranger yelled out. Drake turned to see a very tall, very muscular, and very pissed off man, and he instantly knew who he was. "How long you been fuckin my wife?"

"Whoa dude, calm down, let's just..." Drake tried to say.

"Fuck that shit," the husband said. "Don't try to feed me any of that 'you didn't know she was married' bullshit either. Just get dressed and get the fuck out, and if you do it fast enough I may not kick you ass on the way."

Drake didn't hesitate to sprint into the kitchen and grab his clothes. He didn't even bother getting dressed, but instead just grabbed his clothes and shoes, and ran to his car. Then he wished he hadn't parked two houses down. He pulled his keys out while running, and unlocked the door. When he reached the car he took a quick look back, to make sure he wasn't going to be attacked, but there wasn't anyone there. He jumped in his car, and sped off, still completely naked.

He pulled into the first empty parking lot he could find, and awkwardly got dressed in the drivers seat. His heart was still racing, and he couldn't believe what just happened. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and noticed he had three missed calls and two messages. All three missed calls were from his wife, so he knew both messages had to be her.

"Hey babe, they need me to cover for Angie at the hospital tonight. I know you have your thing, but I need to know what to tell them. Julie said she can watch the kids until you get home. Please call me back soon. Love you." She didn't sound upset in the first message, so he listened to the second.

"So, when you didn't call me back, I called Stephen, and he said you bailed on them tonight. Where are you? I'm going into work, but when I get home we definitely need to talk." She definitely sounded pissed off in that message.

He just sat there in the empty parking lot trying to figure out how his night could go from the most amazing night ever, to a complete nightmare. He had no idea how he would explain it all to his wife. He told himself that he knew the risks when he went to Heather's house, but that didn't really bring much comfort. He decided to just go home and take his lashes when she got back from work.

When he got home the house was empty. He decided he needed a shot of whisky before going to get the kids from the neighbor's. He grabbed the bottle and a glass, and set them on the counter. As he poured he noticed a little note pad on the counter, with what he thought looked like Heather's address written in it. He pulled out his phone to double check, and sure enough, it was definitely her address. He gulped down the whisky, and tried to think of any reason she'd have that address. Then it occurred to him that Heather's husband wasn't mad at Heather at all. Every bit of his anger was directed at Drake. He was certain it really should have been the other way around.

He grabbed his car keys and ran back out to his car. He headed back to Heather's to try and get some answers. He also had a suspicion he might find his wife there as well. Why else would she write down the address? He was glad he took that shot of whisky, but then he wished he would have taken a couple more.

He pulled right into the driveway this time, and recognized his wife's car. He wished he had some kind of a weapon in his car, just to be safe, but he knew there wasn't anything that would be effective. He took a deep breath and walked up to the front door. He was about to ring the doorbell when he noticed them through the window. They were right there in the middle of the living room on the exact same couch. He had a perfect view of his wife riding that guys cock.

He couldn't actually see the penetration, but he had a perfect view of her bouncing up and down. The look of pleasure on her face told him all he needed to know to figure out what she was doing. He just stood there watching her bounce up and down on top of him. His hands massaging her tits and then he replaced one hand with his mouth. Then Drake realized he could hear her moaning through the door.

Watching his wife fuck another man wasn't at all how he thought it would be. He expected to be filled with rage or jealousy or pain, but instead it felt like watching porn. His wife wasn't nearly as sexy as Heather, but she wasn't unattractive by any means. And she was really riding that guy's cock nicely. He was actually a little turned on by it.

He really wanted to get off the front porch, and he also wanted to try to get a better view. He turned the door knob, and he was happy to find the front door unlocked. He quietly opened the door, and slowly snuck in the house. Once inside her moaning was considerably louder, so he knew they wouldn't have heard the door. He moved to the edge of the entryway, which was as far as he was willing to go and still feel hidden.

From his new position in the entryway he had an excellent view of her pussy sliding up and down that guy's cock. Drake was happy to see his cock was at least bigger than that guy's was. So even though that guy was taller and more muscular, that guy wasn't filling his wife's pussy like he could. Maybe that's really why that guy got so mad at him, because his wife was just getting fucked by a bigger cock?! Oh well, he was distracting himself from the real reason he snuck in.

He turned his attention back to his wife riding that guy. Her well rounded ass really looked great bouncing up and down on top of him. He noticed that guy had moved his hands to her ass, which is what he liked to do when she was on top as well. She was moaning out much louder than she did at home, but she didn't have to worry about waking the kids that night. He still couldn't help but notice she seemed to be much more into it with that guy than she had been with him lately.

After several minutes of riding that guy, she climbed off him. Drake panicked for a moment, but she climbed onto the couch with her knees on the cushions, and that guy stood up and moved in behind her. Drake went completely unnoticed as they changed position. He didn't prefer their new position, because mostly all he could see was that guy's ass moving back and forth. He decided he was still watching his wife get fucked, so it was okay.

While they were fucking in their semi-doggy style, Drake realized that Heather wasn't anywhere to be found. In fact, her car wasn't even out front when he got there. Now his list of questions was getting even longer, but he wasn't going to interrupt them to start asking questions. He went back to just watching them.

That guy reached out and wrapped his hands around her neck, and then pulled her head back toward him. She arched her back and leaned her head back, and he kissed her while still fucking her from behind. It was actually quite sexy to watch, so he pulled out his phone and started recording. He was a little too far away to get a perfect video, but he could see everything well enough on the phone's screen. He wasn't going to risk interrupting them.

He was rather impressed by how rough that guy was being with her. He was really pounding her, which was totally different than how Drake was with her. She always said she didn't like it rough like that, but then again Drake also had a bigger dick. Maybe it wasn't as enjoyable if he went too fast. He didn't know about any of that, but he knew that guy was really fucking his wife. And, that guy was fucking her like Drake had never fucked her.

That guy released his grip on her neck, and then pushed her head down all the way to the couch cushion. That way he was more on top of her, but still basically in the doggy style position. She really started screaming out her moans of ecstasy. That guy moved his hands to her hips and started pulling them towards him with each thrust. Drake couldn't believe how fast that guy's cock was slamming into his wife's pussy.

After a few minutes of that guy absolutely giving it to his wife, that guy pulled out. She quickly slid off the couch and moved her open mouth about an inch from his cock. Drake couldn't believe it when he saw that guy's cum shoot out right into her mouth. She never let him cum in her mouth, and she always made him promise he wouldn't do it. Here she was now taking that guy's full load in, and then she even swallowed it when he finished. He wasn't sure how that would show up on the video, but he was glad he recorded it anyway.

He honestly had no idea what the next step would be. He wasn't even sure where he and his wife stood now. He debated saying something to let them know he was there, but he wasn't sure if that guy would attack him or not. He considered trying to sneak back out, but he wasn't sure if that was possible either, now that they were finished and no longer distracted. So he decided to just stand there until one of them noticed him. It occurred to him that she may have left the address on the counter on purpose, knowing he would come and see them together.

He didn't have to stand there for very long before they noticed him, because his phone chirped with a text message. They both looked surprised to see him, or perhaps they were surprised he was recording them. He wasn't about to stop recording until he knew that guy wasn't going to kill him.

"What the fuck are you doing here Drake?" she asked. "How did you know I was here?"

"Did you break into my house?" that guy asked.

"You left the address on the kitchen counter, and I recognized it as Heather's address," Drake answered. "Maybe you can tell me what the fuck is going on here? Where's Heather by the way?" He looked at that guy when he asked about Heather.

"Did you record us dude?" that guy asked. "Because I recorded you earlier on the same couch."

"What did you do to her?" Drake asked, still trying to figure at least one thing out.

"We didn't really know her," she interrupted. "Isaac hired her to get you to cheat on me, so he could record it."

Drake just shook his head. He knew she was too good to be true. He told himself exactly that twice in the last two days. There was just no way a woman that hot would ever talk to a guy like him.

"And I'm the idiot who bit on the bait just as expected," he replied. "So your plan was to catch me in the act on video, so you can have the edge during the divorce?"

"That was the plan, yes," she answered, looking at that guy, who gave her a look of non-approval. "What? I'm pretty sure the cats already out of the bag hon."

"How long have you two been together?" he asked.

"It's been about six months now," she answered.

"I should have known there was something wrong, when someone that sexy was interested in me," he said. "I'm gonna stay at our house tonight, with the kids, and then I'll find a place tomorrow. You don't need to come home tonight."

Drake couldn't think of anything else to say, or any reason to stay there. He turned the camera off on his phone, and noticed the unread text message. He turned and walked out the door while reading the message.

'I'm so sorry Drake. He said you were friends. I really hope you can forgive me. Thank you for a fantastic night. You really are a sweet guy.'

He considered typing some kind of reply, but decided there wasn't anything he could type that would salvage his night. It went from the best night of his life to the worst, all in about an hour and a half. A small part of him was pissed at his wife, but mostly he was just pissed off with himself. How could he not see it? Oh yeah, she had prefect tits, that's how.

12