The Unexpected Escort

Story Info
A married man is surprised to find an escort at his door.
4.6k words
4.03
92.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday. Josh gratefully gathered up his things and turned of his computer. It had been a week from hell. The servers had gone down three times. Several computers had picked up up viruses from porn sites. And the thunderstorm had damaged some computers that weren't plugged into surge protectors. As a senior member of IT, josh had worked long hours to get everything fixed and running smoothly. Overtime, too, unfortunately. He had hardly seen his family this week. But tonight he would take them out for dinner and a movie.

Just as Josh was turning out the lights in his office, the phone range. With a curse he ran to answer it.

"Digitech Enterprises, IT department. This is Josh. How may I help you?" Josh rattled off.

"Hi, Josh. It's Sarah" a female voice responded, "I just wanted to let you know that the kids wanted to visit my parents for the weekend. We'll be back on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend and get some rest!"

"I will. I love you," Josh said.

"Love you, too!" Sarah said.

Josh felt anger and frustration welling up in his chest. He had been looking forward to spending time with his wife and kids. He had really been looking forward to fucking Sarah, too. The drive home did nothing to improve his mood.

Josh clumped up the stairs in the empty house. Josh's Friday routine was always the same. Strip and leave a path to the shower. Crank the music loud and start the shower. Wash away the stress of the week. Dry off. Put on a wife beater and basketball shorts. Then head downstairs for a beer.

As Josh entered the kitchen, he heard the roar of an engine and techno music thumping outside. He walked toward the front of the house and peed out the window. He saw a chocolate brown Porsche in his driveway and figured a neighbor must have given someone bad directions. As he watched, the music and the engine died and the driver's side door opened.

A vivacious redheaded woman emerged from the car. She wore big sunglasses that covered half her face. She wore bright red lipstick and a tench coat that hung to her ankles. This showed off the six inch platform heels she was wearing. Josh thought it must be an escort that one of his single neighbors had ordered for the night. At the wrong address. But she closed her door and walked deliberately to Josh's door. She rang the doorbell and waited.

Josh walked to the door and hesitated. He had never dealt with escorts. He steeled himself and opened the door. The escort smiled sultrily at Josh and stepped forward, extending her hand.

"Are you Josh? The red head asked.

"Ummm...yes?" Josh replied, "are you sure you have the right name and address, Miss?"

"455 south Fifth Street?" The escort read off her phone.

"That is here," Josh answered, "Who sent you? My wife is going to kill me."

"A woman named Sarah requested me," the escort said, "For the whole weekend. I have an overnight bag in the car. I'll grab it. Wanted to make sure I had the right house. I'm Rachel by the way. So you know what name to moan when I rock your world."

With that, Rachel spun on her heel back to the car. Josh blinked several times, dazed. This had to be a mistake. The phone started ringing at this point and Josh rushed to grab it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, love! How is it going?" Sarah asked.

"Going well. Sad you all aren't here," Josh replied nervously. He didn't know what he would do if Rachel came in and started talking.

"Is everything okay? You sound worried," A note of suspicion in Sarah's voice.

"Everything is fine, Sarah. Just lonely."

"Lonely? Isn't Rachel there yet?" Sarah asked.

"What?"

"Yeah, the kids really wanted to visit my folks and I know you get horny after a long week at work. Since I can't be there, I hired Rachel to stand in for me." Sarah answered.

"You hired an escort for me? This isn't some way to trick me into cheating?" Josh asked.

"Yes to the first question. No to the second one. I would have been too tired anyways. Even if I was there. Enjoy her when she gets there. I hope she is hot enough for you. I worried about that."

"She is plenty good looking from what I can tell. She is getting her bag from the car."

"Ok. I'll leave you to it then, stud!" Sarah said. "Have fun."

"Bye." Josh said weakly hanging up the phone.

Rachel walked into the door moments later.

"I called my agency. This is the right house and you are the right customer, Josh." Rachel said matter-of-factly.

"I know. I just talked to Sarah. She told me about hiring you." Josh said. "What now"?

"Well, Josh," Rachel said, setting her bag on the floor, "That is entirely up to you. Although, Sarah did give me a list of things you've wanted to do. A rather lengthy list."

Rachel pulled several sheets of paper out of a pocket. Josh felt the color drain from his face. It has his "I want" list for sex with his wife.

"Don't worry. I don't judge. I have some outfits and props with me that could hit a few of these." Rachel smiled and stepped closer to Josh.

"Ummmm...Shit. I don't know." Josh stammered.

Rachel reached down and undid the tie of her trench coat. She opened the trench coat to reveal that all she was wearing was a thong, heels and a smile. Josh stood flabbergasted by the sight of this gorgeous woman mostly naked in front of him. He reached out to stroke Rachel's full, firm breasts but stopped his hands before they could. Rachel giggled and stepped closer to Josh until her warm naked body pressed against his.

"Don't you want me?" Rachel asked.

"Oh....Fuck...Yeah I do. Just not like this, Josh admitted. Alright. Let's try some list things. They'd be better with Sarah. But I can practice with you. Ummm...do you have a cocktail or evening dress, Rachel?"

"A black one. It is really sexy but not tacky." Rachel responded reaching inter her bag. "What do you want to do from the list?"

"Dress up. Go to a fancy restaurant and talk sex. Also, no undies out," Josh answered, "I need to get dressed."

"So do I," Rachel said, "Mind if we change in the same room?"

"Not really, I guess," Josh answered.

"Good! Come with me," Rachel grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him after her.

Rachel's ass and breasts swayed and bounced as she walked. Josh felt hypnotized by their motion. She waited for Josh to open the door before flouncing in and laying her bag on the bed. Josh walked into his closet to grab his best suit and tie. When he emerged he was greeted by Rachel bent over pulling off her thong. The sight of gorgeous ass, legs and pussy made Josh hard. Rachel noticed and smiled.

"Nice to know you think I'm sexy," she joked.

Josh dressed quickly while watching Rachel get dressed. The only undergarment she put on were black thigh high stockings and a black lace garter belt. The stockings had a seam up the back which Josh loved to see. Rachel paraded around the room watching Josh put his suit on. He put the last touch on his tie and turned to watch Rachel shimmy into the dress.

It was a simple sheath dress of silk. It shimmered in the low light. A very thing strap tied behind Rachel's neck. There was a slit that ran clear up to her left hip that showed the lace top of the stockings when she walked. The back of the dress was low, dipping to just above the last vertebrae of Rachel's back. It showed just the barest hint of a tattoo. The sweetheart neckline emphasized and framed Rachel's décolletage in a way that made Josh groan with lust. It was the sort of dress he wished Sarah would wear out, but wouldn't.

Josh walked up behind Rachel and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back in o the embrace and smiled. Josh saw the smile and felt his heart beating faster. He was hugging a woman that wasn't his wife. And he liked it. Shit. He moved his hands from Rachel's hips and traced her body up to her beautiful breasts. He gently stroked and massaged Rachel's breasts. He watched the mirror and stopped after a while. He leaned down and whispered in Rachel's ear.

"I can see your nipples through the fabric," he said huskily.

"You like it don't you?" Rachel asked. "I hope the restaurant is cold then. Let's go!"

The pair walked out the door and climbed in to Rachel's Porsche. Rachel took the passenger seat and tossed Josh the keys. He grinned as he felt the Porsche roar to life. He backed out of the driveway and took of for the heart of the city. He knew a fancy restaurant that actually served edible food. Josh pulled up and let the valet take the keys so he could help Rachel out of the low car.

Inside the restaurant, Josh and Rachel didn't wait long for a table, a booth really, toward the quiet back of the restaurant. The perused the menu and wine list briefly and placed their order. Josh blushed a little as Rachel sidled closer to him and ran her hand along his upper thigh. He got a yelp of surprise in return when his finger brushed Rachel's pussy under the dress.

"So you said we can only talk about sex at dinner?" Rachel asked.

"Yes," Josh said feeling the heat rise in his cheeks.

"Okay, so what is your favorite position?"

"I like reverse cowgirls, but my favorite is doggy. I like to be able to grab hold and maybe pull on her hair a little. Plus her pussy is tighter."

"Wow! An honest answer," Rachel blushed a little, "I like being on my back with my legs spread wide. He grabs my ankles and uses them as fuck handles."

"How do you feel about being tied up?" Josh asked.

"If it is done right, I like it. Blindfold me and tie me down. Tease me and then just fuck me. God, I love feeling helpless. How about you?"

"I want to be tied down sometimes. But I love tying her up and talking all the power for a night. I love that helpless face." Josh admitted.

"So you have a little dark side, eh?" Rachel teased. "How do you feel about toys?"

"I want to try them, but I don't know how they would be received. I worry sometimes that I might be too adventurous in introducing one."

"Try starting small. She might surprise you and really enjoy it. I know I do in the right context. They are a fun addition, but they shouldn't be the bulk of sex."

The pair continued like that through dinner, trading questions and answers about sex. By the time they finished dessert, Josh was hard and Rachel's nipples were evident despite the warmth of the restaurant. They paid the bill and hurried to the Porsche. Inside, Josh slid his hand under Rachel's dress and up her thigh. As he drove, Rachel spread her legs a little and encouraged Josh's hand further up. She moaned when Josh's finger found her pussy. It slid in to the wet folds easily. Josh almost left the road as he watched Rachel's reaction. He kept both hands on the steering wheel for the remainder of the drive home.

Josh felt awkward as he opened the door for Rachel and followed her into the house. He was unsure how to proceed. Rachel suddenly turned around and melted into Josh' arms and planted a firm, passionate kiss on his lips. Rational thought fled as Josh returned the kiss and felt his hands moving to explore the curves of Rachel's body.

Josh's lust consumed him and he pushed Rachel away. He pulled her over to the couch. He made her lean over the arm of the couch. He unzipped his pants and let the garment and his underwear fall to the floor. His cock stood proudly before him. Josh started to lift the hem of Rachel's dress when her voice penetrated his mind.

"Wait, Josh". Rachel said. "You need to put on a condom."

Josh snatched the rubber Rachel was holding out to him and hastily put it on. Now he did lift the hem of the dress up. This exposed Rachel's gorgeous legs and ass again. There was a slight glistening to the area from the wetness of Rachel's pussy. Josh marveled at the puffy pink petals for Rachel's pussy. He paused just before plunging in. He shook off his doubts and pushed into Rachel's pussy

The first things Josh noticed were the tightness and heat of Rachel's pussy. It felt incredible to have a pussy this hot wrapped around his cock. Rachel's' moans were increasing in temp and volume. Hearing this wanton noise almost pushed Josh over the edge. Josh held on, barely, as he felt the first contractions of Rachel's orgasm squeezed his cock. He grabbed a handful of red hair and pulled until Rachel was looking back at him. Rachel's face was an image of sexual euphoria. Seeing that euphoric, self-satisfied grin was too much. Josh let go of Rachel's hair and grabbed her hips instead and began vigorously pounding Rachel's pussy. Twice he pulled his had away to smack Rachel's ass. Josh's orgasm felt like it lasted forever.

Josh emerged from his lustful haze panting. That had been one of the most intense orgasms of his life. He pulled his cock out of Rachel's pussy. His cock was still just as hard as it had been before orgasm. Normally, his cock went flaccid shortly after climax. Rachel stood up and looked at the cum-laden condom on Josh's cock. She reached down and pulled the condom off.

"Why don't we get cleaned up, Josh?" Rachel asked already taking off her clothes.

"Sounds good to me," Josh said picking Rachel up off the ground and carrying her upstairs. Josh kicked open the half-closed bedroom door and tossed the half dressed Rachel onto the bed. He took off his jacket, shirt and tie and eyed Rachel's as she pulled the stockings off her feet. When both of them were naked, Josh took Rachel's hand and led her into the bathroom.

Josh had always entertained the idea of shower sex. So when he had the opportunity to give input on bathroom design, he had a list of ideas ready. The result was an alcove almost completely surrounded by wall. Big smooth tiles lined the walls, while smaller, rougher tiles allowed the feet to grip. There were nine shower heads that sprayed water ensuring no one would ever get a whiff of cold air on hot, wet skin. It also measure seven feet on a side. Plenty of room for aqueous sex. Unfortunately, Sarah had never truly warmed to the idea of shower sex. So all Josh had was a big fancy shower.

"I'll be right back," Rachel said as Josh turned the water on.

Josh was imagining what this redhead would look like all wet, when Rachel returned with a fox. Josh was puzzled until she opened the box and removed an object. It looked like a giant suction cup with a handle attached. Another looked like a rock climbing toe hold. Rachel saw the puzzled look on Josh's face and laughed. The laughter made her breasts jiggle and Josh was hard again.

"These are shower aids. You suction them to the wall to get better leverage or position in the wet, slippery shower." Rachel said simply, "They make shower sex way more fun!"

"Let's get clean first," Josh said soaping up a loofah.

They started off doing real cleaning and washing of their bodies. This devolved into focus on erogenous zones. Eventually, the soap was discarded and Josh and Rachel were making out and feeling each other up under the hot spray. Rachel grabbed two handles and two footrests. She suctioned them to the walls in a corner and climbed up.

"You're too high! I can't fuck you that high!" Josh teased.

"Who said you were going to use your cock?" Rachel purred. "Use that lovely tongue of yours!"

Josh licked his lips and examined Rachel's pussy more closely. Her bush was just a thin short landing strip of pubic hair. Below that were the puffy, pink lips of a Rachel's lips. The skin of Rachel's thighs was pinkish from the scrubbing of a few minutes ago. Josh took a few steadying breaths before lowering his mouth to Rachel's pussy.

Josh started by gently kissing the folds that surrounded Rachel's pussy. Rachel laughed a little and squeezed her thighs around Josh's head briefly. Laughter turned to gasp as Josh licked Rachel's pussy from back to front with added pressure at her clit. Josh was by no means a master at cunnilingus, but he knew enough. He reveled in the smell and taste of Rachel's pussy. She was cleaner and earthier tasting than his wife. Josh showed his appreciation with renewed vigor. His efforts were met with building moans and weak-kneed bobbing from Rachel. Josh braced his hands under Rachel's ass to support her weight if her legs gave out.

Rachel's moans grew steadily. Josh felt the escort tense up and start breathing raggedly. The moans became one long moan. Rachel's hands went to the back of Josh's head to keep him in place. The moan turned in to a scream as Josh felt Rachel drive her hips down and forward into his face. Josh stumbled backward, but caught Rachel. He managed to sit heavily on his ass rather than pitching backward.

Rachel slid down Josh's body as the hot water soothed her aching muscles. She rested her head on Josh's stomach and trailed her fingernails across his chest. She let the waves of her orgasm wash over her. Josh caught her satisfied smile and congratulated himself on his skill.

"That was amazing, Josh," Rachel said after several minutes.

"Thank you. It was a lot of fun," Josh said. "Now what?"

"I could return the favor, or you could fuck me under the shower," Rachel replied

"I'd like you to return the favor," Josh said, "Now suck my cock, slut."

Josh didn't now what possessed him to call Rachel that, but it made his cock jump to call a woman a slut. Rachel adjusted the handles and footholds lower before motioning Josh to climb up. Josh felt awkward and conspicuous hanging from a wall, naked. His trepidation melted away when he looked at Rachel. Her red hair was slicked against her head, her shoulders and down onto her generous breasts. Her water sheened body glistened in the light of the shower deliciously.

Rachel reached out and grabbed hold of Josh's cock to stroke it a little. Josh gasped at the contact. Another woman, not his wife was holding his cock. Rachel formed her mouth into the classic cocksucking "O" and placed the head of Josh' cock inside. Rachel's cheeks sucked in as she started bobbing up and down. She easily deep throated Josh's cock. Rachel looked up and made eye contact with Josh as she hungrily sucked his cock. She moaned a little as she worked. The vibration in Rachel's throat and her sexy eyes overloaded Josh's restraint. Josh bucked his hips forward and shot his load down Rachel's throat. Rachel swallowed all of it. She then pulled away from Josh's cock. It left her mouth with an audible pop. Rachel kissed Josh's cock before helping her client down.

Josh turned off the shower and retrieved towels for both of them. The pair toweled off in silence, but panting a little from their aqueous activity. Looks that smoldered passed between them. Josh wasn't sure how much was real passion and how much was an act Rachel put on. But he didn't care. The fact that he had done some list items was amazing.

When they were both dry, Josh and Rachel walked into the bedroom. Naked, they cuddled and fondled each other. Josh felt a pang of guilt that Rachel wasn't his wife. More so for the fact that this sex was hotter and less restrained than with his wife. There was a more primal feeling to it. A sense of lust unfulfilled for along time being consummated. Josh almost hated it, but firmly closed his conscience away for the weekend and let his lust take over.

"Mmmmm...is that for me, Josh?" Rachel purred as she reached for Josh's hard cock.

"Yes it is, Rachel," Josh replied. "This has been some great sex. I'm glad my wife hired you."

"Great sex is easy. You just have to give in to your dark desires sometimes." Rachel mused, "Now what is it going to take to get your cock in my pussy, Josh?"

"Do you have any rope?" Josh asked no fear.

"Yes, I do, sir!" Rachel said sitting up, "I also have a ball gag if you'd like?"

"Yes. Ummm...do you have a collar, too? Like a choker?"

"Yes, I have three. One says, "Bitch". One says "Slave". The last one says, "Slut." Rachel said, "Which one do you want?"

"Well, you should label yourself right. You are a huge slut," Josh said feeling his cock stiffen more.

12