The Unexpected Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat for a while, well, about 10 seconds, with a big smile on my face then strode upstairs and into the bathroom.

I stripped off and dropped my cum soaked clothing in the laundry bin. I cleaned up as quickly as I could with a wet flannel then slipped on my bathrobe and walked the few steps to my room.

I opened the door and watched Sophie's perfect naked body came into view. Her nipples were erect, she had definitely prepared them for me and she was laying on her back with her arms at her sides and her legs slightly apart - there was a welcoming smile on her face. She was ready for me, ready for whatever I wanted from her. I thought about my daughter and how they used to play together -- it should have put me off but it didn't -- it just seemed to heighten my excitement.

I stood at the side of the bed, breathed in and stiffened my dad body as much as I could before I opened my robe and shrugged it off. I was already erect again, my 7-inch cock was pointing high and seemed somehow bigger than ever. It stiffened even more as I saw her eyes widen and mouth open a little. Oh god -- I so much wanted to push my stiff shaft into that mouth!

I lay on the bed next to her -- lifting her arm and placing her hand on my cock. Her fingers immediately curled around it and squeezed -- each fingertip pressing in turn as she examined the girth and stiffness.

"Ooooh - good girl," I moaned and gave her what I felt was my most lecherous look.

"Rub it Sophie, rub it up and down for me - feel it!" I instructed her. I felt more confident, empowered, in charge, "slowly baby."

I looked at her face as she rubbed my cock. I looked at her shiny young hair, her rosy cheeks, her pouted lips... this was my little girls best friend, and she still looked so young and pretty.

"I want you to suck it baby -- suck my cock!" I demanded.

"Yes sir," she said as she obediently slid down my body and placed her soft lips around my glans.

She sucked gently and slid her mouth down my shaft, several times before eventually letting the whole length into her mouth -- into her throat. I propped myself up a little to watch her, to watch my stiff shaft slowly disappear inside her pretty little mouth. I saw her gag a little but overcome it as she expertly deep throated me. Her soft lips slid along my shaft -- up to to my sensitive glans then back down. God this girl was good!

She settled into a rhythm of rubbing and squeezing the base of my cock while cupping and gently squeezing my balls, as she took my shaft repeatedly, deep into her throat!

She rubbed and sucked and licked like an expert. I watched her lips slide up and down the length of my rigid pole. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer - I considered pulling myself out and cumming on her tits... but too late.

"Ohhhhh Sophie baby!" I cried as I ejaculated into her hot little mouth. I was nervous, embarrassed, my wife had insisted I let her know when I was about to cum so that she could remove my cock from her mouth. But I was cumming harder than ever -- squirting my hot seed into this girls mouth. What would she think?

Sophie just carried on sucking and licking my glans -- she was lapping up every morsel and swallowing it all! She was devouring my cum. Oh God! I came harder and jerked my cock in her mouth -- releasing every last bit of my ejaculate. Finally, I collapsed and pulled her to me -- hugging her, squeezing her, adoring her... Pulling her up to me to cuddle her with my cheek against hers, I was spent.

I must have dozed a little -- I think she did too, but when I woke she was slipping from the bed - she made her apologies, times up and all that, and headed for the door. I gazed at her beautiful bare bottom as she was slipping through the door and blurted out, "Sophie?"

"Yes sir?"

"Same time next week?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes of course," she smiled, "call the office, call Maggie, and book me, It's Serena - remember?" she smiled one last smile then just before closing the door, "I look forward to it Mr Davis, sir."

Oh my God, was that a wink? Did she wink at me when she said that? Had she enjoyed this as much as I had? Could I wait till next week? I hadn't even... I hadn't gone all the way! Next week then -- next week I would get to fuck that beautiful little girl! Oh and so much more! Mmmm.

***

*To be continued - probably.

*If you want more leave a comment, let me know. Maybe you have suggestions for how the next meeting will go?

12