The Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us stayed in the sauna for another half hour.

I could feel Garth's cum sticking inside my pussy and fantasized that his cum was impregnating me, even as we sat. The hot sauna kept my body warm and was acting as an incubator for his sperm and my egg. Paige and Rocky were naked, sitting on the towel that Garth had fucked me on. As she leaned back resting with her legs parted I watched cum drip from her shaved pussy.

Our eyes met and Paige smiled, then rubbed her belly in a circular motion, indicating that she, too, may have just been knocked up. She said; "What the fuck...it just happened. The second time that scamp Rocky didn't pull out in time so I let him fuck me again and again until all his cum was in me."

Rocky was still half hard and his cock still had Paige's juices sticking to it. She reached over and grabbed the throbbing meat and jerked him off on her nipples. Then with a smile, cup her breast, raised it to her lips and licked his cum off.

When the guys finally left. Paige leaned over and asked, "Was Garth good/"

I blushed and stammered, "How did you know Garth and I fucked?"

She responded with, "Telltale signs, girlfriend...telltale signs...sitting on your cum soaked towel for one thing," and then she took her fingers and scooped up a glob of Garth's cum dripping down my inner thigh. Smiling, Paige untied my bikini bottoms and my black hairy mound was filled with Garth's cum, with more pouring out of me and down my legs. Paige, startled at the quantity of cum, just looked at me with surprise. "You let him ride bare back and cum inside? Tell me more before the guys return in a few hours."

I told her everything...in great detail.

Sure enough, Rocky and Garth came back a few hours later and had been talking between themselves, much the same as what Paige and I had discussed.

She didn't admit to it, but I highly suspect that Paige was in on their little plan because she invited Garth, "Come back to my place to pick up some snacks and vodka."

Rocky decided to stay with me, in the sauna. Needless to say, every time I looked at Rocky I thought back to the super sexy sight of Paige's pussy gaping open from the fucking she got from Rocky's huge cock. Rocky asked, "Did you enjoy being with Garth?"

After turning beet red with embarrassment, I sheepishly admitted, "Yes I indeed did enjoy myself."

We were sitting on the bench, side by side, on the same cum stained towel that Garth and I had fucked on, the aroma of fresh fucked pussy was still in the air. Rocky asked about my bush, so I removed my bikini bottoms and spread my legs so he could get a good look. He examined my bush, then started running his fingers up and down my furry slit, stopping to rub my clit and then running his fingers around my pussy that was still leaking some of Garth's cum.

Suddenly Rocky grabbed my hips and pulled me down and toward him, so that my pussy was right in front of his face. I gasped, but realized that I might be about to get my wish of having that anaconda cock inside of me.

My breasts were so on fire with passion and my nipples were hard as rocks and so sensitive that I had to remove my top to keep them from rubbing on the fabric.

Suddenly, Rocky started licking my slit and I cummed instantly. God, he was an expert at eating pussy. And Garth's cum being in there didn't bother him in the least. As Rocky kept licking and nibbling my pussy he reached down and ran a finger along my pussy until he got it really wet and then he stuck it in my ass. Nobody had ever done that before so I jumped. Laughing, Rocky opened his mouth and sucked my clit between his teeth. Damn, I cummed again, but this was a different cum than I'd ever experienced...something liquid shot out of me. Paige told me later that I had experienced my first squirting orgasm.

As much as I love my husband Felix and hate to admit it, even to myself, but two things were becoming uncomfortably clear to me, Felix was a terrible, selfish lover and I had to have Rocky cum in me so either he or Garth could get me pregnant. After a few minutes and too many orgasms to count, I pushed Rocky back and jumped up on all fours, my head right at his cock.

Quickly I removed his shorts and gasped at just how huge that monster was up close. I took what I could of it in my mouth and sucked for all my worth, not that he wasn't already hard as a rock. While I was sucking his cock I reached down and cupped his balls, which felt like they were as big as goose eggs. He gave an excited sigh as I gave him my very best effort of a blowjob.

We were both dripping and throbbing as I laid back on the towel and playfully challenged him to spill more cum on it than Garth had. Rocky laughed and said, "That's not much of a challenge." He got on top of me, taking his time, kissing me and softly licking my nipples while he rubbed his huge cock head up and down my slit. All thoughts of cheating, condoms, impregnation, and much of anything else were gone, I was focused on getting that hard shaft in me and feeling it stretch me to the max and blow my cervix up with a powerful and huge cum load.

When he started entering me, I screamed, "HOLY SHIT, I've NEVER been stretched like that. Go slow, but go deep. Bang my cervix."

Rocky stopped on every down stroke to give me time to adjust to his physical invasion, each time going a little deeper. After a couple of minutes I felt his cock head bump against my cervix and I looked down, only to see that he had at least three more inches to go. But, he was gentle and kept stroking slowly and gently, prodding my pussy to stretch deeper as well as wider. I couldn't help thinking that no other dick would ever measure up to Rocky's. At last he got all ten inches in me and we started a gentle, slow rocking motion.

It didn't stay soft or gentle for long, though. I started rocking my hips faster and Rocky took the hint to speed up. Before long he was pounding my pussy so hard I was afraid he might break my pelvic bone. I've never been fucked so good in my life.

Rocky was full of surprises. He sat up and sat back on his heels as he pulled his massive cock out of her pussy. I started moaning in discomfort and begged him to keep fucking me. Grabbing my ankles, he lifted my legs up and forced my legs back until my knees were almost beside my head. That curled my spine up so that my hairy crotch was pointing at the ceiling. Fascinated by the sight of my hairy pussy, Rocky moved even closer to get a good look at my hairy pussy..

Then, in one thrusting movement, Rocky plunged his massive cock into my dripping wet pussy as far as it would go, making me grunt and whine from the impact. "Ohgod, yessssss," I hisses as I pull slowly out and then ram into me again, his heavy balls slapping against my ass cheeks as he buried his massive cock to the hilt. His hard strokes not only pounding on my cervix, but actually driving itself under my cervix, pushing it up and triggering an instant orgasm like none I've ever experienced. I screamed, 'Eeeeeeeie," at the top of my lungs and shook all over, cumming again and again, almost one long constant orgasm.

Rocky wasn't done with creating firsts in my sex life, though. He reached under me and grabbed my butt cheeks with both hands, then he stuck two fingers in my ass and I hit another whole level of orgasm, screaming, "Ohmyfuckinggod," squirting and shaking from my head to my curled toes.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rocky started to growl, "Uuuugh," and shake himself. His cock started twitching harder than I'd even dreamed of experiencing. I knew what was about to happen so I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles and started screaming, "OH GOD, ROCKY, FUCK YOUR BABY INTO ME, KNOCK ME UP NOW."

That put Rocky over the edge and he shot rope after powerful rope of thick, white, sperm laden cum straight into my cervix. While he was spurting his last few shots I heard somebody clapping their hands. Shocked and surprised, I whipped my head around and saw Garth and Paige watching us. They both had huge grins on their faces. Putting her hand on Rocky's back, Paige leaned down as kissed me and then with a chuckle said, "Well, I guess we'll be picking nursery furniture together."

The guys stayed for several more hours, during which we switched up partners several times. And a couple of times it was Rocky and Garth watching Paige and me together and then we watching the two of them. But each time we paired up with one or the other of the guys both of us took more loads of cum in our pussies.

As you might guess, this turned out to not be just a onetime fuck. We got together as often as we could. Between the boys playing golf every Saturday morning, an occasional girl's night out and the boys going out of town on business we managed to get in more than a little extracurricular sex from Rocky and Garth.

Paige and I are both breast feeding our husbands, Felix and Ralph's babies,' with unspoken plans to make many more babies the same way. Thankfully all 4 men have similar hair and eye color, further hiding their true parentage.

12