The Unexpected Pt. 01

Story Info
Threesome with a married couple.
2.5k words
4.32
17k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enacra
Enacra
1 Followers

Jake and I had been working on the project for close to 8 months and the final stages were getting hectic. I could see the stress taking its toll. His smile was fading and the lively Jake was fading. Was there anything I could do? Everything I was thinking of doing seemed wrong. I wanted to hug him, brush my hair through his dark, unruly hair and whisper that everything would be okay in his ear. I couldn't help but imagine his masculine hands holding onto me for comfort. His chest pressing against my boobs, feeding my desire. I felt the heat build up deep in my belly. I was getting flustered. I couldn't let this happen. What if he knew I was thinking of him in that way? He was married for fuck's sake.

Jake was the most upright guy I had ever met and to top all that his wife was super hot. I envied her and in a way, I despised her. Each time I thought of him, she would come up. I would then end up thinking of them. His hands running through her sweaty skin... His lips kissing every inch of her body... Fucking her... Listening to her as she moaned and told him how much she loved him... Cumming inside her! I stopped myself. I was basically cursed, always wanting what I couldn't have to myself.

"I will see you tomorrow Sophie," Jake's deep but strained voice woke me from my world of torment. He'd driven me home like he'd been doing for the past three or so weeks since I took my car to the shop. We'd gotten really close in those three weeks and I wished they would never end, but my car would be ready in two days.

I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but in my absent mindedness, I found his lips. For a moment, I enjoyed how soft they felt. He must've been in the middle of a statement because his lips were open - Open for me, I thought somewhere deep in my carnal mind. I know I should have broken away immediately but I didn't. I had tasted the forbidden fruit and it was all I wanted. I wanted more. So I pressed my lips to his, trying hard to feel him on me. To just have him take me or just kiss me back.

He pushed me back and withdrew. "Fuck! I am so fucking sorry! That... Fuck!" I didn't know what to do or say. "Dammit! Fuck! I was intending to... I mean I was not intending to... Errr, I'll just go" I undid my belt and started to go when he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Stop." It wasn't a command but the authority in his voice just made me freeze. His hand was still on my thigh. Through my mind, I had a billion thoughts running. Was he going to scold me? Was he angry? Would he ask for reassignment? Would his wife find out? Why was his hand still on my thigh? Did he like it? Did he want me?

I shouldn't have worn the short skirt to work, I could feel his warm palm on my skin. It electrified me. He had very soft hands for a man of his build. Not that I hadn't already felt his hands but on my thigh? And way too up for comfort. He wasn't pressing, caressing or anything... I couldn't tell if he wanted to undress me or give me the talk. I hated how this was progressing and how I couldn't read the situation or tell what was about to happen.

He withdrew his hand.

"So for how long have you wanted to do that?" He asked with that deep but strained voice. I've always been fascinated by that voice. I wanted to know how he sounded in the thick of it. With me pleasing him.

"This was a mistake. I am sorry Jake. It wasn't what I intended to do. At least not like this..."

"How did you intend it?"

"That's not what I meant... I should go. I don't even know what will happen, I love working with you and..." He placed his forefinger on my lips and I froze. He leaned in and I could see his brown eyes just staring into the depths of my soul. He had a slight smile- comforting and assuring. I still couldn't tell what the fuck he was thinking.

"Shhh. You need to calm down. I'm taking us somewhere so I want you to buckle back up and relax. Okay? Can you do that for me, Sophie?" I nodded. He was using the authoritative voice on me again. How did he have such a strong pull on me? What is this thing he did to me that made me want to jump out of a plane for him?

"Wait... Hold the fuck up! Take me somewhere? Where? What are we going to do there?" My mind was finally registering the details.

"Sophie. Do you trust me?" Hell, I didn't even know if I did. I was completely off the reservation here but his eyes...

"Yes," I said and I remained calm. I didn't even know I had answered. Something had taken over me. In my mind, I was processing a billion thoughts just trying to figure out what was going on and where I was being taken. In the real world, I was quiet and calm. It was as if he willed me to silence. I secretly liked how much control he had over me.

He opened the car door and held out his hand for me.

"Jesus Jake! When you said to take me somewhere, you didn't think it wise to mention you were bringing me to your place?"

"Is your wife not home?"

"You know anything you wanted to do to me you could have done at my place."

"The lights are on Jake. What the fuck is going on?"

Since he drove into the neighborhood and I got the general sense of where he was headed, I started complaining. It must have been a good three to five minutes. He hadn't said a word. He just smiled at me. I looked insane. Half terrified, half-curious.

He led me to his house and opened it while still holding my hand.

"Hey honey,"

Holy fucking shit! It was Melissa, his wife. Just there, waiting by the door. My whole world stopped. What on earth had I gotten myself into? Why would he bring me here? Just half an hour or so ago I was kissing him and now he brings me to his wife? All this trouble and the asshole hadn't even kissed me back.

He let go of my hand and put his arms around Melissa. He pulled her close to him, his left hand pressed firmly but gently on her back and his right travelling down to her left butt cheek. He grabbed her and kissed her. She melted into him, giving in to his pull. Ha! It wasn't just me. The desire in their kiss - how hard he kissed her- made me uncomfortable. They made out with such intense heat and passion but just as I was feeling out of place, she broke it off.

"We have a guest honey. More of this later." She looked up into his eyes. He was still grabbing her. I could see his right hand caressing her butt! He smiled at her and looked at me.

"Hey Sophie, come on in," She hugged me tightly. She always did that and I would have returned the hug if I didn't feel so fucked in that moment. What the hell was I thinking? He would never want me like he wanted her! She held me by the hand and walked me into the living room. What was it with these people and handholding?

I wanted to excuse myself and leave. For some reason, a lump was forming in my throat. He'd brought me here to show me how much he loved his wife and how we were never going to happen! I despised myself! I should have walked out the car the second after that kiss. Fuck no! I shouldn't have kissed him at all. My desire should have remained buried.

"Are you okay Sophie? You don't look alright." She was always caring. How do you tell someone that you desire her husband and tried to take advantage of his kindness?

"She tried to kiss me this evening" His voice came from behind where we were seated.

"I... uh... I am so sorry Melissa. It just happened... I swear it won't happen again... I just..." I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. Why was he doing this to me?"

She laughed. I was confused. She was seated next to me on the couch and holding my hand on her lap. Her right hand found the hair on my face and she pushed it to the back of my ear. I was looking down. Holding me by the cheek, she guided me to look at her face. She was glowing all over, unfazed by what she had heard.

"It's okay Sophie. There's nothing to be ashamed or afraid of. I understand him bringing you here and telling me about your... Uhm encounter... might have frightened you a little. I just need you to calm down. Everything is alright." Now I was seriously confused. What the hell was going on? "Come with me. Let go get your face watered up while we talk."

She led me to the bathroom and leaned on the wall while I buried my face in water repeatedly. I wanted to cry but was unsure of what was going on.

"Sophie. I have to ask you a few questions." I turned from where I was bent over to find Melissa right next to me with a towel in hand.

"Do you want my husband?" I totally didn't see that one coming. I hesitated. Of course, I wanted him but now I wasn't sure.

"No. Mrs..." She stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"First off I thought we agreed to call me Melissa? And don't lie to me"

"I wanted him but I promise..." She stopped me again.

"I want you to have him. To let him please you. To take control of his body and let him take control of yours"

"Wait... What? Why? I mean..." She stopped me yet another time.

"On one condition. That you let me have you as well. Have you ever had a threesome before?

"NO! I..."

"Have you ever had sex with a girl before?"

"I kissed a girl once in college but that was it. I'm not comfortable with this... I should go." I walked past her and headed to the bathroom door. She grabbed me by the hand and spun me around. Before I knew it, I was pinned up against the door.

"You're hasty. Not good Sophie. You see my husband and I don't cheat on each other, we share others instead. Normally, we'd give you the choice but I have wanted you for so long. I have thought about your naked body on mine. I have imagined my husband having you and I felt envious. I figure if you tow had a thing together and I wasn't around he might lose all the passion he has for me. But if we share him, then I get to share in the passion that you two have. I have seen how he looks at you and I hate it..."

I kissed her. I don't know what took over me but hearing her tell me how much she hated thinking about me and her husband just sparked something. We shared a connection. I pressed my lips hard against hers and let all the fear and anxiety was away. At first, she was startled but as I continued pressing my lips to hers, she yielded. I felt her lips part for mine, her tongue seeking mine out. She had pinned me by the shoulders and she eased up, her left hand grabbing me by the hair and pulling me in for a deeper kiss while her right hand grabbed my back. She wanted me, I could feel it in the hunger of her kiss. How hard she bit my lip and how tightly she pulled at me. In that moment, I found myself wanting her. Needing her. I gave into her completely. Let her guide my every move. I felt my nipples harden as she caressed my back. I moaned as her nails dug into my flesh through my top. I wanted to lay myself bare for her and let her take me - dominate and please me. I took her in my arms, drawing her to me and clearly asking for more.

It suddenly felt really hot. Her right hand found its way under my top and the feeling of her fingers on my bare skin turned up the heat. I felt myself get wet and I loved it. I moaned as her fingers dug deeper into my hair. I pulled her to me and raised my left leg to wrap it around her waist. I wanted her to grind against my pussy. I wanted everything and I didn't have the patience to wait. I felt her thumb caressing my underboob with my boobs still hooked in my bra, and her nails digging into my back. The fire in her mouth intensified. Fuck! I felt my body shake with excitement and my right knee weakened. I put my left leg down, afraid my right one would cave. Our lips hadn't parted and the heat just kept increasing. She moaned as I grabbed her boob over her robe, which is what she had on the whole time. I could tell there was no bra under there and a huge part of me wanted to just undress and admire her. She was curvy in all the right places. Her features were well defined and her entire body was resonating with mine. Her right hand started moving down towards my butt and I wanted her to get there faster. In my mind, I wanted us naked, but I was too far gone to say or do anything.

We were stopped by the knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" It was him. The source of all this. She lingered on my lips. I didn't want to lose that connection. I pulled her back but she drew away and smiled. "There'll be time for that later. Right now, I'm horny and I could really use him. Come, let's go fuck his brains out" I bit my lip. This is not how I saw my evening going but I loved it. This was a new adventure and I knew I would enjoy every bit of it. I felt slutty and I loved it. I couldn't tell who I wanted more; him or her, but I loved the thought of having them both. Most of all I looked forward to seeing her fuck him and have her watch as he fucked me. Was I twisted? Mentally insane? I didn't care.

Enacra
Enacra
1 Followers