The Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
She tries to please herself, with little success.
924 words
3.36
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's finally Friday!" Heather declared after clocking out from work. She hurried out the doors of her office building and to her car, anxious to get ready to go out on the town for the evening.

She arrived at her building at around five-thirty, plenty of time to make it for happy hour. She runs up the stairs, unlocks her door in a rush, and starts immediately stripping her clothes off to hop in the shower.

As she steps into her bathroom, completely nude by this time, she stops to look at herself in the mirror for a moment. "Time to get ready to party, girl," she told herself as she inspected her body. Checking for blemishes, she thoroughly inspects her face and neck. She begins to run her hands over her skin, enjoying the feel of her hands over her cool body. Her hands run down to her breasts, cupping one in each hand. They are more than a handful, with large areolas. She pinches each nipple between her fingers, and, unexpectedly, she lets out a slight moan. She begins to cease the motion, but then allows herself to continue.

"Ooooooh..." she trailed, as she gently massaged her tits.

Before long, one of her hands began to trail downward, toward her waiting pussy. Not one to observe formalities, she immediately plunged two fingers inside of her.

"Oh, god...that feels good..."

Her fingers moved in and out of her wet cunt, the other hand by now giving attention to her clit. She finger-fucked herself for a minute or two, then stopped.

"Save it for tonight," she told herself, now more than ever looking forward to finding a guy to go home with.

Heather stepped into the shower. Bending over to reach the faucets, she turned the water on. A spray of cold water immediately blasted out. After a moment it subsided, and the heat arrived. She began to soap herself up, getting a good lather going, when she brushed her pussy again.

"Mmm...maybe I don't have to wait..." she thought. The feel of her wet, soapy hand against her clit sent tingles all through her body, and she knew she couldn't wait all night.

She again trailed one hand down to her cunt, putting three fingers this time inside. She almost immediately began to orgasm, letting out moans of pleasure.

"Oh, god...yes...that feels good..."

No sooner did she begin to cum than she noticed a guy walk into her bathroom. She attempted to regain her composure, but found it difficult.

"Who...is it?" she asked timidly.

"It's John. I was just gonna borrow a movie when I heard you yelling. I just came in to see if you were okay."

"I'm fine...but I could use some help. "

John was obviously shocked by her invitation, as they had, up until that point, been only friends. But, it was an invitation that he could not refuse.

He began taking his clothes off, trying to hurry, fumbling slightly in his shock. Heather watched from the shower, finger-fucking herself as she did.

"Take it off and get your cock in here," she said seductively. "I want to taste your cum."

With that, John finished undressing and got into the shower with her. She leaned him up against the wall, got on her knees, and cupped his balls in her hand. She played them around a bit, her tongue occasionally getting a taste. After a moment, she moved her focus to his rock-hard cock, stroking it slowly.

"You are so hard..." she groaned.

"Suck it," John said, over his initial shock.

Heather complied, gliding her lips around the head of his dick. She sucked and stroked him some more, then suddenly deep-throated his entire nine inches. A hand still played with his balls as she began sucking, playing her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

"Fuck my face," she insisted.

John grabbed her hair and began to fuck her face, gently at first but gradually harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Just as he said that, he shot his load into Heather's mouth. She kept her lips firmly around his cock, feeling it spasm in her mouth as she sucked every bit of his cum down her throat, twirling it around her mouth momentarily, enjoying the taste.

"Mmm, you taste so good."

She stood up, trailing her hand up his cock, up his body, and to his face.

"I have to get you hard again."

She grabbed the soap, got behind him, and began to spread soap over his chest, wandering down to his dick. She soaped up his balls and shaft, gently massaging, until his erection returned.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she told him as she stood up, turned around, and spread her legs. John, happy to obliged, aimed his cock at her cunt and filled her up in one push.

"Oh god, yes! Yes!" she screamed.

He started thrusting as hard as he could, fucking her as hard as he could, but she kept screaming at him to fuck her harder.

"Yes, John. Fuck me! I want your cum inside my pussy!"

After a few moments, John felt the urge building.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum inside me, John...please..."

He shot his load inside of her and rode out her last orgasm. They turned on the shower to clean up, helping each other wash, then got dressed.

"Thank you, John. I needed that," she said, exhausted.

"No problem," he said. "I needed that as much as you."

"Anytime," she said with a wink.