The Unfinished Dance

Story Info
A sub begins a dance that she never gets to finish.
1.2k words
4.38
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I hope that you, as readers, will enjoy this as much as I did writing it.***

I have to dance for you. You have told me that all you want from me now is to see the sensual swaying of my body to the music. I smile, of course, with my head down. Dancing for you is something that I rarely get to do, but it is something that I know you treasure. I rise from my knees, a perfected stance that I learned only from your teaching, and close my eyes as I feel the music wash over me.

I see you settle back into your chair as I look at you from beneath my lashes. The tempo is not fast, but not slow...moderate and soothing. This allows me to move sensually, smoothly, with long sinuous movements that connect my soul to the music. After a few minutes of dancing only, I take a step forward and bend at the waist, running my hands up my leg to my thigh, undoing the garters and allowing it to snap back as I release it. Bending still, I hook my thumbs onto the top of the stocking and slowly slide it down my leg, looking up at you as I do this. I repeat this move with the other stocking, until both legs are bare. Slowly swaying my hips, my hands slide up my belly to my breasts. I run my hands over them and as my fingertips pass over my nipples, I squeeze them through the fabric of my bra, just for a minute and let go, continuing my hands up my neck and under my hair.

You stand up and I see you come towards me. The look in your eyes is almost dangerous, definitely arousing, and it takes my breath away. I feel your hands run up my arms and over my shoulders. You turn me, so that my back is against your chest and I feel your hardness press into the small of my back. You run your hand up my neck and into my hair, gripping and pulling back and to the side. Your teeth graze and nip along my neck and shoulder. I gasp at the sudden attention and you chuckle.

"You know I can never let you get through a whole dance, pet." You say.

Your voice is thick with desire and I sigh and melt against you. We walk forwards, until my thighs meet the edge of something. I look down and it is the table. You push me forward, pressing my chest into the table and I feel your hands run up and down the length of my spine. You undo my bra and slid the straps over my shoulders; lifting me, just enough to slide the bra off me. You press me back down. I feel the coldness of the table and instantly my nipples harden, harder now from the coolness and from the arousal that is building. Your movements become impatient and I can feel your hands moving more swiftly to rid me of the rest of the clothing I am wearing.

"So many damned clothes!" I hear you grumble and I stifle a giggle. You laugh softly and then I feel it. A sharp stinging smack to my ass.

"Laughing at me, pet? Mmmm...you know better." The tone in your voice is playful and sweet. Another smack to my ass and I moan just a bit. I feel your hand rub my ass where you spanked me, feeling the warmth begin. You slide your hand between my legs and feel how you are making me wet, dipping your finger inside my pussy, teasing me. I wiggle my hips back and forth, and you slide your finger in a little deeper, pulling it out and running it up to my clit. Teasing my clit with one hand, you bring down your hand fast, this time smacking my ass harder than before. I cry out, biting my lip from the pleasure and pain of it all. I can feel you rubbing my clit, all the while spanking me, alternating between hard and soft spankings. My body tenses and you sense my impending orgasm. You cease your attentions to my clit and bend down, rubbing my red and burning ass, massaging it as you urge my legs wider.

"Don't cum." is all you say.

"Please...?" I moan and then I feel you tongue. You bathe me with it, running the length of me, swirling around my clit, dipping into my pussy. You pull back and turn me around, lifting me up onto the table, kneeling again before me and pressing your mouth to my pussy.

I begin to buck, whimpering and moaning. I beg, plead with you to please let me come, but you refuse. Tears begin to roll down my face, the need is so intense, the feeling of your tongue and teeth on my clit almost too much to bear.

You raise up and move between my legs. I feel you slide your cock into my heat and I begin to tremble. You withdraw and then slowly push back into me, keeping your thumb on my clit. I try to pull you towards me and you take my hands, holding them above my head restraining me. You smile down at me.

"Tell me, pet." The look on your face is almost cruel. You know what I need, and until I give you what you want, you will refuse me release.

"You own me...all of me!" I cry. You push into me with force and begin to slam into me, rubbing my clit while I moan.

"Not enough." you say, "Tell me more or I will stop."

"No!" I cry out, "I am yours, your pet, your slut, your toy...you have my body, my heart, my soul! Oh god, Master, I love you, I'll do anything for you...please...?"

"Good girl, my pet, good girl." You growl and you let go of my hands. "Rub your clit for me while I fuck you."

I drop my hand to my clit and I rub furiously, slowing down as I feel an orgasm begin to build.

"I didn't say slow down." You lift my legs onto your shoulders and I feel your cock hit the back of me, causing such pleasure and pain I can only moan and cry.

"Please, my master, please?" I beg, knowing that I will not be able to hold on for much longer. "Oh please let me cum for you, I want to cum for you so much!!!"

"Cum." is all you say and the feeling takes me over. My eyes close and my back arches. I feel you still moving within me and that only heightens my orgasm. My pussy throbs and clenches around your cock, flooding around you and this drives you to orgasm. You cum within me, and I feel your heat mix with mine. You slow your movements until we are both limp against the table. Tears roll down my face and you kiss them away. You smile, kiss me deeply, and say the one thing that I long to hear after every time we come together.

"Good girl, my pet. I love you."