The Unholy Virgin

Story Info
She finds out her real self on her ravishment.
2.3k words
3.83
23.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Christine. There are a lot of things about me that I want to tell you but I feel that you might not understand.

Perhaps, it's because I'm one of those girls who gets easily lost in the mediocrity of the crowd. My interpersonal skills are somewhat limited and I don't talk with anyone unless I'm spoken to and usually, it's with the people at grocery store. Actually, I never even though of anyone taking interest on me.

Until I met Dan.

I met him while I was at the cinema during the Halloween re-issue of 'Night of the Living Dead'. I was watching the film when, at the corner of my eye, I saw a guy sat beside me. After a few seconds, I resumed my attention as one zombie gobbled up one human like spare ribs. Then the guy turned to me and whispered:

"Do you come here often?"

I want to be annoyed because he's interrupting me but the moment I turned and saw his face, I was surprised to see the most beautiful face I've ever seen. He had titian hair, light colored eyes and fair skin (at that moment, the screen flashed a very bright light and enabled me to see his features). He was about my age, probably 23, and his stare is fixated on me. I chose to ignore him and went back to my viewing.

After the movie, I was walking my way home when I heard some footsteps trailing after me. I stopped and looked back. It was him. The titian haired man and he looked more charming than in the cinema. He smiled nervously as he stood a few meters away.

"H-hi," he stammered.

I intently looked at him, trying to sense his intentions.

"I was thinking if you want a company on the way home." he said.

I smiled although I really don't need to be accompanied home but he seemed to be trustworthy enough. To save you from the cheesiness of the situation, let's say that's how Dan and I started dating. It's been a few months since our first meeting and he still walks me home.

One night, we were walking alone, holding hands, when Dan said:

"We've been dating for months and I'm still fascinated with you."

I smiled and asked: "Really, how come?"

"I mean, you seemed to be very different from all the girls I've dated."

"Yeah? Frankly, I'm flattered."

"Well," he said as we both stopped and faced each other, "you're just too mysterious to me."

I chuckled. I'm not romantic at heart but he sure has a way with words.

"I mean, seriously!" Dan's face looked at me eagerly. "I mean, you seemed to be fearless of everything unlike most girls. Like, you always go out at night and you look like you're not scared of seeing ghosts, goblins or even serial killers."

I looked straight at him. He held his breath. He always does that whenever I stop and look at him intently. Perhaps he's thinking that I might give him a kiss. But not this time.

"I'm not afraid of walking alone because, first of all, there are no ghosts. We're both atheists and we believe that man is created by himself and not by a so-called supreme bloke called God . Second, goblins are just pesky little creatures and do not pose any danger."

"And what about serial killers?" he smiled mischieviously, "there's news that they're scattered all over this country."

"What me worry?" I laughingly replied as put my arms around him. "You're here to protect me, remember?"

It was one cold night. It was not yet winter but the cold spell is well felt in the air.

Dan took me for a date and while we're on the way to our destination, he had me blindfolded. It was part of the surprise, he said. Tonight, we both agreed to explore the physical intimacy of our relationship.

" Let the mediocre crowd get lost in their boring lives,"he whispered as he led me by the hand, "tonight is our date." Then he planted a kiss on my lips. I quivered a little. Whether it's because of the cold air or fear, I have no idea.

I was thrilled to go out on a date with him although at the back of my mind, I'd rather stay at home. I'm not really a homebody but I just don't feel like going out at this time of the year.

We walked a few meters more. It must be some sort of ruins or a place not visited so often because of some rocks that I stumble upon.

"Here we are,"Dan said as we stopped and started to remove the blindfold.

Right before my eyes I saw, we're in the middle of a ruin. Perhaps an old church because of the thick walls and at one end of the large hall, there's a stone table which appears to be an altar. The walls were thickly enveloped with moss and the whole place is reeking with thick, damp smell. The roof was missing and the whole place is illuminated by the full moon partially covered by clouds.

"Dan," I managed to speak after looking around, "why? Of all places?"

"Sweetheart, don't you find it romantic?" his face had an eerie expression despite the calmness of his voice. "Besides, what are you so scared about?"

"I'm not scared silly," I laughed nervously, "I thought you said that we're going to date in some exotic place." At that moment, I knew that I really have to go as a cold rush of the wind blew inside the building.

"The resto's are all closed now because of the weather. That's why I brought you here," he said as he encircled his arm around my waist and held me firmly close to his chest. "Now stop playing around and let's get to business." He lowered his head to kiss me but I broke away from him.

"Dan," I'm starting to get really nervous, "Please take me back home. Now." I turned and started to walk away when Dan firmly grabbed hold of my arm and harshly pulled me to the ground.

Stunned by his brash action, I stared at Dan. Now, THAT'S a good reason to go.

"WHAT'S WRONG Christine? I thought you're not scared of anything, even serial killers!" he gloated as he tightened his grip on my shoulder. I tried to scream but he slapped me hard across the face.

"You always refuse to go beyond kissing." He continued, "I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever really been with another man."

"Dan, please" I began to gain my footing, "let ME GO!" I broke free from his grasp and tried to run but Dan quickly grabbed my hair and hurled me roughly to the ground. I fell on my face and hit my forehead hard on the rough floor . I struggled to keep myself from passing out as I felt a warm gush of blood trickled down my cheeks. My horror increased when I felt Dan rip off my clothes until I'm no longer wearing anything. Afterwards, I heard him unzipping his fly. This can't be happening, I said to myself, but I could not deny the truth unfolding right before me.

"Dan, no!" I begged but I'm too weak to fight. I tried to get up but he held me down with his foot.

"Relax, baby," I heard him in a mocking tone, "you might even like it."

He took hold of my shoulder and lay me on my back as he position himself on top of me. I tried to oppose his plans but he punched me hard on the stomach, quenching all the possible hope to escape him.

"Dan, please don't..." I cried as tears stream down on the corner of my eyes. In an instant, Dan heaved and drove his erect manhood forcefully in me. I let out a bloodcurdling scream as his stiff manhood tore through my virgin flesh.

"I was right, you're a virgin," he grinned sardonically as he began to move his hips.

I cried from the pain caused by the abuse he is giving to my insides. I wished that this is not happening but the pain wracking my body reminds me that this is real.

Then, I felt Dan insert a finger to my anus. I screamed and thrashed wildly but I couldn't do anything.

"You like that, didn't you?" Dan grunted as he continued to thrust himself in and out of me in synchronization with his finger in my anus.

I was horrified to find my body slowly responding to Dan. I felt my insides flood with some sort of fluid and I began to thrust my hips upward to meet him while my fingers fondle my now erect nipples with unfamiliar vigor. He grinned at me before he bent over and wrapped his tongue over one breast.

"Dan..." I spoke almost breathlessly as my breath began to labor. He raised his head and kissed me ardently. In response, my mouth opened as his wet, flickering tongue awaken my own.

I felt my right hand grasp one breast and offer it to him to which he gladly devoured. My hands roamed restlessly on his hair, shoulders and back seemingly encouraging him with his movements.

"I told you you're gonna like it, you whore!" he swore then bit me on the shoulder. The pain on my shoulder only fueled the lust growing in me.

Dan pulled himself from me, grabbed again my shoulders and forced me to get on all fours.

"Dan, please," I heard myself groan. Not out of pain nor shame. But of unearthed lust. This cannot be, I said to myself but, I am starting to get lost in the slowly brewing passion.

Once more, Dan plunged himself deeply in me. My insides are now brimming with fluid, lubricating his manhood as he moved himself in varied strokes. I felt his hands move and imprison my breasts in his hands. Our words became incoherent sort of grunts, moans, and sounds of unbridled passion.

Lost in the growing pleasure consuming me, I felt a whirl of euphoria envelop me as I let out a cry. My insides began to quake violently then I heard Dan holler as a warm stream flowed between us.

I noticed the clouds clear up and revealed the bright moon as its light streamed down brightly on our naked bodies.

When the climax had passed, Dan collapsed wearily on the concrete floor while I sat up.

"Dan, " I lowered my head as tears began to well in my eyes, "Why does it have to be like this?"

I began to get up.

I could no longer deny.

This is the fate dictated upon me.

"I love you" I whispered as I finally surrendered.

Silence.

I was kneeling on the cold floor in the middle of a fresh pool of blood. The wound on my forehead had already dried but my tears kept dripping down on my face.

I sat up when I felt someone else in the room.

"You didn't believe it until you've experienced it, didn't you?" a deep, stern voice spoke.

Silently, I sat up waiting what will happen next.

"The prophecy has spoken," the voice continued.

I remained motionless as a dark winged figure flew over and stood in front of me.

"You know what the Dark Master said," he spoke as he folded his wings behind him, "that on the night of your awakening, you will be destined to be fully one of us."

It was Nosferatu. The Dark Master's most loyal servant.

"Yes." Was all I managed to respond.

"Where is he?"

Before I could speak, I let out a BURP!

"You seemed to have enjoyed him, haven't you?" Nosferatu smiled at me as he knelt down, "let me have a taste of him, too." He let out his long pointed tongue and touched the corner of my lips before the blood completely dries. He eagerly licked off the remaining warm, metallic-tasting liquid then moved his head closer as he kissed me fully in the lips. A kiss so demonic, it awakened the fiery harlot-beast in me once more. I opened my mouth and our long tongues locked in a coil. He stood in front of me and showed me his equivalent of the human manhood. Dark, huge, erect and abominably lusty. I need not be ordered as I opened my mouth and let my tongue lick from the tip to the base before letting its full length slide inside my blood-smelling mouth. Nosferatu rammed himself in and out of my mouth before lifting me high up in the air and impaling my insides with his hard shaft while his tail is inserted in my anus. His shaft and tail are as warm as the fiery pools in the Dark Master's kingdom.

"You are such a fast learner," he grinned with glowing ember in his eyes as our bodies moved in unison. I grind my hips against his beastly sinewy form, having preyed on women regularly, while his clawed hands dug deliciously on my shoulders and back, causing my warm blood to flow which he licked eagerly.

"To the prophecy!" I cackled as we were both racked with the passion of our unholy union.

My dark baptism.

My name is Christine. Destined to become the bearer of the last Anti-Christ.

There are a lot of things about me that I want to tell you but, Nosferatu and I are on a date and right now, he and I have just spotted a potential meal to share tonight. So, just stay where you are so we can have a good view of you...