The Unknown Lord Pt. 03

Story Info
Dan finds out who he and his sister really are.
5.2k words
4.68
8.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

At that point Derek arrived with the liquor and another man was helping him and I seen the ruby aurora it was hidden but there. I said to Roger and Larry, "Get behind me and I unmasked coming to full power thinking the Bull was here and ready or not I was ready to take him on. Larry went to his knees seeing the white brilliant light and Roger shield his eyes. Frank bowed and shut his eyes "My lord I am Frank Mill, Lord Cancer."

"By the lords you guys need name tags, I thought you were the Bull," as I brought my mask over my aurora again. I am sorry Lord Cancer they tell me bull is red and I will protect you guys with my life."

"Yes I am the shinny ruby red bull is a sickly dull blood red." We talked and Roger revealed his plan when they found I was only 18 and had all this glow they couldn't fathom it they were over 400 years old and collectively did or never did have that bright of an aurora which meant pure strength given by the Gods.

Frank said, "Lord Libra is in hiding in Brazil I have his number he is old and week and is afraid of Bull he made two attempts already, to capture his seal. He doesn't have any primers left but he does have a vote on the council."

"Can you get him here?" I doubt it he is pretty week almost seven hundred years old."

"We live that long?"

Roger said, "You really need to read that book, Professor Gilmore was over two millennium old when you took him."

"Roger I didn't take him, he gave me the book and his people." He said, "He stayed alive waiting for my return. I didn't understand and still don't."

Roger looked at Frank and Larry, and Larry spoke first, "Could it be?" Roger said, "He is royal bloodline." Frank said, "If he is we must more than ever support him, we can't let it happen again."

"Lord Gemini, can you please bring out the book of our history?"

"Sheila, get the book and can you tell me what is going on."

"Lord, if you are who the professor thinks you are, then you are the chosen leader of all of us appointed by our gods. It was prophesied that you would return to us when our darkest hour was upon us and you would rise again."

"Please my lords this can't be, I was a boy a horny eighteen year old boy a year ago and now I am supposed to be this almighty leader."

Sheila returns with the book and places it on the table in front of me. Roger said, "The fact that you are in possession says a lot but watch this."

He took his seal off wrapped it around his two fingers and placed the seal face up and the book glowed a bit and produces another book much smaller and Roger picked it up and said this is the book of my people from Virgo."

Larry did the same as did Frank, the results the same a book from nowhere appeared.

Frank said if you are just the lord of Gemini then your book will appear if you are much more legend has it that all our civilization its structure our betrayal everything will be revealed we don't know how whether it is memory or what."

"Thanks just what I need to here." I followed suit hoping that at best I was just a lord that was enough even more than I wanted but to be this special lord appointed by gods this was un conceivable.

As I placed the seal on the book, the book started glowing a brilliant white. I thought this book was going to disappear and then it settled down the others had their eyes shielded by their clothes and later they said it made no difference.

A book appeared and I said, "There you see I am just a lord like you." With that books started to appear all over the room hundreds of them. As they appeared the knowledge of what was inside them was instantly transferred to my brain. It seemed like I stood there for days people spoke but I heard voices not what they were saying the books started to speak to me it revealed that we all came from a planet that was losing its sun so the twelve of us went in a direction and the few that didn't want to leave stayed until they were forced to leave quickly and were not able to take all the books with them and they settled finally here. The so called machines were developed by the Gemini but the Bull advanced them to think figuring he could use them to rule and gave them this power of thought and decision making soon the machines seen their creator was less perfect and tried to exterminate all of us.

When I finally pulled my seal off the books slowly disappeared back into the book. I just looked and everybody looked smaller somehow. I looked and I was eyelevel with the top of the door and muscular all my clothes gone they ripped clear of my body. I looked to see if my skin turned green but it was still the same.

"Good I am not the Hulk," I thought. Everybody was on their knees head bowed. I was still dazed when I felt my favourite toy and it also grew with my body however I didn't think I could fuck anybody with it except maybe a mare. I spoke, "Come on guys it's still me," and the windows rattled and they covered their ears. Ouch so I whispered, this didn't shake the windows at least. Over the next hour I returned to almost normal I was now six two muscular and my package was a good size I guess maybe 7 inches as I was hard and don't know why.

I said to Roger, "You are right I must collect your medallions. "Lord Virgo front and center. Roger crawled over and his head still bowed. I said,"Lord Virgo surrender your medallion." Roger took it off his head and presented to me. As I took it I felt another surge of power. Now slave suck my cock and as he moved his lips to my cock I told Sheila suck his cock and slave finger Sheila. I cum giving Roger my seed and as I did put my hand on his head and a white glow with a blue center formed around him and I said, "You are one of my primers."

Next I took Lord Cancer and made Sheila suck him while he blew my cock they were both great cocksuckers Frank was tonguing my soft spongy knob driving me closer to giving him my seed. As he took my seed I touched his head and made him a primer.

"Lord Aries you are different you gave your word to the Bull and I will not dishonour that so I am going to take your medallion." My lord as much as I want to give it to you I can't and you can't touch me as long as I wear it."

That is correct and I took off my three medallions and had Sheila hold them. Then I touched Lord Aries as just a blue person not a lord and the battle was on I had the strength of all I captured so it was no battle in less than a minute he removed and surrendered his medallion. I put my four medallions on and said now slave Larry, suck me off and make it good. Frank asked, "What is up my lord. This weasel was being an agent for the Bull to see what he was up against."

Sheila went to suck him off and I stopped her and said "Chaste this one is for you." After a while I had Larry on all fours and I fucked his virgin ass. For being centuries old he was sure tight. I said to Larry, "Why were you not honest with me?"

"Master he has my wife and both primers."

"Not a reason you know I could protect you, now I can't take you as a primer I need pure of thought or it will diminish my power by him having your slaves will weaken him. And you no longer have the right to wear the medallion."

Brad crawled over and said, "Master take me."

I touched Brad's hand and took him and had Sheila suck him off.

"Master I don't deserve this and I said, "I am your Master," as I touched his head and a brilliant blue and a brilliant white went around him you are now one of my primers."

Roger said, "I never heard of a male primer and didn't know it was possible?"

"It is in the third book of our Origen." Frank call the airport, get us a charter, we don't have much time we are off to Brazil."

"Master can't it wait."

"No it can't or I will be doing battle with the Bull before I am ready."

Within the hour we were wheels up for the long flight we landed in Brazil at 10pm. We went directly to Lord Libra villa there in the basement I felt the medallion laying inside a safe.

I shut my eyes the tumblers turned and the safe opened I Picked up the medallion and placed it around my wrist. Frank said, "Lord you didn't put it on."

"No I did not it must be given or me take him I want to give lord Libra the choice." In a room at the top of the stairs Lord Libra was there a man looked to be in his seventy's. Frank said, "Justin this is Lord Gemini. He is also the prophet promised us, he has the professor's book and with his medallion opened a hundred or more books, and they just appeared." The old man got on the floor and was crawling to me when I heard the window break. It was a bullet I could see it in slow motion coming for Justin with my mind I put up a shield and the bullet bounced off its trajectory. I imagined a shield over the window we heard the window break many more times but my shield held. I gave Lord Libra his shield and he promptly handed back to me I felt the energy serge not strong but some.

I put my hand over his head and said, "You are mine in temperance state no one can touch you or harm you in this state," and a white glow came over his body and the man felt an influx of energy and knew he was no longer troubled with earthly dangers like bullets or knives.

I then thought where the bullet came from it was a quarter of a mile away and I was there it was a blood red aurora. No Lord as I grabbed his wrist he screamed in pain as he went to his knees he was an assassin and sent by the Bull to capture or kill.

I turned him to blue made him a collector gay bars only for this guy. He was coming home with us to be a security guard. I thought.

I was expecting to be taking on Bull right there and then but this was not the case bull captured this guy to be an assassin and somehow was not connected to him he was acting like a robot with no link to his master.

"If I wasn't on the Bull's radar I am now." I said, "Lets head for Argentina," we landed and took a limo from the airport and we arrived at a villa unannounced we walked in met by two beautiful Latino women we said we are here to see Lord Scorpio. The girl's played dumb until I pulled out my amulet. Right this way your Lordship. Into a great hall with many beautiful women and Rodger said, "We are sorry for the intrusion but the profit has returned Lord Gemini is here and we are soliciting the help of the lords to defeat the Bull. No one can defeat him he is two strong and is coming here later today to collect my amulet. I unmask my aurora blinding him and said, "I am the one to lead the council and for the second time I shall defeat the Bull with your help." As I spoke the walls shook and everybody was on their knees again. My anger allowed me to show my inner self this tall hulk of a man with a voice that could topple buildings.

"Lord Gemini I have already given my word to the Bull Lord Taurus."

"Well there is only one way for you to help I must take your amulet."

"Lord you know that is not possible we can't fight as long as we where these."

"You are correct," as I took off my amulets and gave them to Brad to hold. I touché Lord Scorpio and the battle was on in less than five minutes he capitulated I had him suck my cock and touched his head saying he would be made a primer when we got back to my home. "Lord Lazarus you will be restored after the meeting."

On the way back I said, "We must head for Montreal, Canada. When we landed I followed my amulet to a hotel there we met Lord Sagittarius after a brief introduction he flew with us back to my home and after showing him the book and the multiple books he surrendered his amulet and all his flock I now had over 10,000 collecting for me the energy was un imaginable. I kept all the primers and x lords with me till the meeting. Also I brought out the book and was devouring all the knowledge as to procedures of the council laws and presidents already set by our book. Yes our book not mine it was in my hands for safe keeping but it was a book for all twelve lords to learn and teach.

Chapter 12

The meeting is being held in the basement of a church, considered even by us as holly ground. Each of the twelve had a security type guy all dressed in what looked like a underwater frogman outfit it was made of a rubber material and even the face was covered there was no exposed skin and I guess that was the point.

Roger called the meeting to order and with is opening statement he said, "That lord Gemini is the reincarnated profit and rightful head of the council and a vote was needed to do just that. This council was here to facilitate that the installation of a new leader. It went to the floor and lord Taurus held up his amulet signify he wanted the floor to speak. Rodger yield the floor to him as was protocol.

Lord Taurus was a middle age man and a very good speaker. He pointed out that I was a child and not experienced enough to lead the council and by trickery I took the seven seals so this vote shouldn't count.

"Profit," he said, "From royalty he is from a week line his parents couldn't save themselves from an explosion. What kind of strength does that show?" Look at his aurora I will take him in minutes, and I so challenge, as my right as a lord of the twelve to rid us of this false profit."

"This false profit and his followers will be sucking my cock and licking ass the rest of their lives. As that is all they will have I will have Gemini castrated for his insolence and insulting our intelligence."

Lord Taurus took off his amulet give it to security that brought it up to the presidents table and was placed on the tree and the other two amulets were given to his security to hold.

When Lord Taurus spoke of the explosion the truth came to my head it was not a fire but an explosion placed by lord Taurus himself.

After everybody had their speech it was my turn.

I raised my amulet. "The floor recognizes Lord Gemini," Said Roger.

I said, "Lord Taurus spoke and had viable points however he is putting just enough truth in it to make it creditable. What I have learned is I am the son of royalty and since gaining the amulet I have seen things that I thought were impossible I seen my own birth and my sisters I also seen the fire which was an explosion caused by Lord Taurus in an attempt to take over the council I seen my father and mother put a shield around us to save our life forfeiting their own. I saw the professor make sure we were adopted to different families so I wouldn't realize who or what I was until I became legal age and could correctly collect energy. That was done also to protect me."

Lord Taurus broke in and said, "What this child says is pure fabrication and for admonishing a lord of the twelve should be stripped of his amulet."

"Lord Taurus, you are out of order Roger said, Lord Gemini has the floor you will have you chance to repute what he say when he is finished unless you are afraid of the truth?"

"There is nothing he has said that has value it is conjecture. This meeting is a total farce and against what we stand for so as the outcome is predetermined I shall take my leave." said Lord Taurus.

Lord Gemini spoke and rattled the walls, "Security detain Lord Taurus I am formally charging him with the murder of Lord Gemini my father and princes Roxanne, my mother and furthermore the aiding of the evil powers on this planet to try and push them to space before they are ready, leaving this last planet of humanity be led to annihilation like his grandfather before him did to our twelve planets."

Rodger said, "Do you know what you are doing if you can't prove this he is free and you become his slave."

"Princess Shelia, bring in the book. Sheila came in with the professor's book.

Rodger said, "Princess?"

"Yes Princess," I whispered so I didn't collapse the structure on top of us. "Please wait and everything I say will be clear, when I am have finished speaking."

Princess set the book down and I wrapped the seal around her hand and mine and placed the seal on the book. The book started to glow a brilliant white. As it settled another book appeared and on the ceiling showed the planets and their names from our solar system and prince and princesses from the royal blood line. It showed the listing down to my mother and father. It then showed Lord Taurus setting the explosion to kill prince and princess Gemini. It even showed how Princess Sheila had the medallion until a month ago. It then showed world war two and how Lord Taurus helped the Nazis eliminate people and advance the technology towards space with the v2 rockets and the splitting of the atom to recently working with the Chinese bring their development far exceeding the west in micro technology.

"This is all recorded in the book, I said I then took princess hands off the amulet and just I touched the book with the amulet then all our books since the beginning to date showed up all over the place with the star map and how long the journey took. I grew to my seven foot tall and the blinding aurora now whispering so I didn't shake the walls.

"Lord Taurus, do you have a rebuttal to the written word of the book any defence of your actions?"

Lord Taurus hung his head and said, "The book must be a lie and I will prove myself in battle." I got up and said as I was the challenger we would step outside the church property in the wooded area behind the church as to not to offend their gods. The security led the both of us out I could feel the fear in Lord Taurus he no longer had the assurance now that my brilliant white and my height and build was that of the gods written in the book of origin.

We reached the woods I grabbed both his hands and the long awaited fight was on. My aurora turned a brilliant white to hard for anyone to see my white put a shield over him so he could not draw energy from his slaves or primers. The fear came across his face and tears flowed down his cheek. It felt like days but in reality was minutes when is blood red disappeared and blue was taking over I could see his primers also turning blue and his flock I held on for another minute and he dropped to his knees in a trance type state much like I seen Chaste do to Jenna. I dropped my mask back over me so all could see and I said silently, "Bull, lick and kiss your masters and lords cock," as I was naked anyway may as well make use of it.

Bull crawled to my and was licking my shaft when I realized I talked to him mentally. The rest of the lords were on their knees bowing to me.

I could not believe this, I just fought a battle and my energy level is higher than when I stated even before defeating Bull.

"Rise, my Lords." I spoke forgetting to whisper and the trees and ground shook. So I whispered and said, "Let's return to the church.

Inside we all took our chairs and bull remained between my legs kissing and licking my cock to and to his humiliation at his utter defeat.

Lord Leo, (Rodger) said, I call this meeting back to order and Lord Gemini still holds the floor."

I whispered I call for the vote and as I have seven amulets, I declare that I Lord Gemini is now the rightful leader of this council.

Lord Leo banged his gavel and said, "Vote completed I declare Lord Gemini the welcome leader to our council."

Every one applauds and Lord Leo stepped out of the chair and beckoned for Lord Gemini to take his place.

I stand and speak as my size has returned to normal within an inch or so.

My first act is to return the amulets to all the lords except for Lord Aries and stated, "For his deceitfulness he is forever band from being a lord on this council and for three generations his seed is also band from becoming a lord. I will maintain what was his flock of a thousand souls until a suitable replacement can be found. Furthermore I decree that Larry will be passed around each month to the lord that it is there sign and when it comes to Aries he will spend that time repenting for his actions in front of council that month."

12