The Unknown Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am 12 years old master." We played that game for a few hours and as long as she was touching me I could tell truth or lie. However it was only one way I told her, "I was a millionaire."

She said, "It was a lie."

I said, "I was poor."

She said, "It was true."

I said. "I had dozens of girl friends."

She said, "True." She didn't know I only had three before her and they were all sluts that just wanted to get ahead by snagging a rich guy.

By the end of the day she had the vacuum cleaner out and I said smiling, "If I wanted a maid I would get one."

"Yes master you should have a slave maid to, but I will do her job to till you get one." Her tone she was serious. Then she said, "Master, that used to be my job I could be your fuck maid if you prefer my master."

"Shelia my angel you are my girlfriend not my slave."

Her eyes were filling up, crying she said "Master you don't want me anymore. Please master don't do this to me I will be your faithful slave I will let you beat me daily anything but please my master I need you."

Slave I want you as my girlfriend not my slave a girlfriend is much higher than a slave my love."

"Master there is nothing higher than being your slave. I love you my master, I love you controlling me. That is where I belong."

"Alright slave you are my first slave and your status is girlfriend, slave."

She dropped to her knees crying kissing my cock my balls my inner thighs, "Thank you my master I love you my master."

Well if this is the way our life is to be let's make it work "Rise slave," and she stood beaming that I am ordering her, I kissed her and we traded tongues. When I broke the kiss I sat in a chair and said that was a girlfriend kiss now slave lay over my lap.

I said, "Slave I don't like my slave crying without a reason so here is your reason," and I started slapping her ass soon it was rosy red I could feel her pain but also her horny wet pussy she was loving this even as it brought her pain. A few more hard whacks and she had an orgasm and the stars showed again.

We went to bed and I just laid there and said, "As a girlfriend I would make passionate love to you as my slave fuck me or I will use the belt on you, now pleasure me slave."

My angel fucked me sucked me teased me brought me close to cumming then stopped for two hours she pleasured me and I said, "Make me cum slave," and slapped her tit not hard just to see she was shocked and said, "Yes my master, as she was riding my pole I could feel her absolute bliss for being able to please me and I pulled and twisted her nipples she went orgasmic and kept cumming and that made me shoot load after load into her pussy.

She went to move off and I said, "Leave my cock in there till it goes soft slave. I like the idea I am blocking my cum from dripping out of my love."

We went to bed next morning I woke up with her lips wrapped around my cock. Yes I can definitely get used to this. The next two days flew by we never got out of the apartment. I had more sex and had a slave wait on me hand and foot. She was digging through the drawers while cooking and found a Teflon spatula which she presented me and laid across my lap looking for her corrective spanking.

Not knowing what I could spank her for so I picked on her bush hair saying it needed to be trimmed better. Of course her pubic hair was perfect she was so happy that I spanked her she had an orgasm again.

We were getting low in groceries and staples so I said, "Angel let's go for groceries."

"Yes my master I wrote a list up yesterday I don't know what else but these are what we used so far."

We walked to the grocery store was only a few blocks. In the store I started picking things out and Shelia eyes was filling up again, "Master she whispered did I offend you."

"No my slave, why don't you get the peas." For filling up with tears take your panties off and put them in the cart. "Master my skirt is so short you can see my panties when I lift my arm."

"Do as I say slave or suffer the consequences."

"Yes master," as we moved down the aisle I would pick out a box of cereal and she would take it off the shelf and I would say slave put it back I want one from the top shelf they are fresher." She had to stretch on her tip toes to reach showing her ass and her pussy. Soon she had cunt juice dripping down her leg on one of the aisles while picky out a loaf of bread from the top rack a little boy said, "Look daddy she peeing and don't have a diaper on." The boy's father looks at the cute ass and then at me. "Nice girlfriend you have, training her right I see."

"Yes, she being punished for her insolence," and I held up her panties. Shelia turned red if things were different I would have her service you."

"Hey young man what do you think we should do with her peeing down her leg?" The young boy Donny was his name said, "At her age she shouldn't do that she needs a spanking." I think your right and you caught her you should spank her would you like that."

"Daddy can I, please let me spank the bad lady." He said "Go ahead," and I found a plastic divider it was about two feet long and 2 inches wide and flexible like a strap.

"Ok bad lady bend over the cart and daddy why don't you make sure the cloth is clear so your son can spank the lady."I said.

He was more than happy to lift her miniskirt exposing her cute ass and pussy he gave the ass a nice feel and I told Donny, "Five whacks should be enough to teach the bad lady," and he readily agreed whack and daddy felt the ass between each whack on the last whack he put his finger into her sloppy cunt.

"There," I said, "The bad girl won't do that anymore now bad girl thank the nice boy for correcting you." Shelia said "Thank you Master Donny for correcting me."

"Ok slave move along." "Yes master," she said and the guy just smiled and watched the same view as I was her cute rosy ass in that tight skirt.