The Unknown Suitor

Story Info
A man thinks she performs just for him.
1.3k words
4.43
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He always felt so special when he watched her. She wasn't shy about her body. Her beautiful curves, full breasts and hips. So many women hid behind clothes....lies, tried to be something they weren't. Not her...

She was the most honest person he knew. When she put on these little shows for him he thought he was the luckiest man in the world. He never knew when it would happen, but when it did, when he was lucky enough to see, it was as if time stood still.

Sometimes it would start with a light brush of her hand across her nipples. So subtle that most would just consider it a casual gesture. But he knew....he was hard wired into her subtleties. Being around her, loving her the way he did created a heightened sense of awareness in him.

Tonight, the gesture was so quick, even he almost missed it. She was reading, curled up in her favourite blanket when suddenly she stretched her legs and ran her hands across her hips and closed her eyes. She always read before bed, so she was already dressed her night clothes...a simple T-shirt but so sexy. Often she slept nude and would use it as a cover up until she climbed into bed. Just one more thing he loved about her.

In these moments he learned to sit still, just watch...if she became distracted the moment would be over.

After the casual brush across her hips she became so still he thought she had fallen asleep. That would never do. He was already hard against his zipper and the one thing he could do during her shows was relieve himself. Although lately, he waited, he wanted her with all of him. He wanted her to feel what he did to her...no holding back. She would know how much he loved her.

At that moment she suddenly sat up and quickly removed the oversized T-Shirt she was wearing and then lay back down on the bed. Was she going to sleep? No...not tonight....she couldn't. This was supposed to be the night he gave her everything.

Just when his own panic began to set in he saw her slowly rub on finger across her lips...wet the tips of her finger with her tongue. She had never done that before...what was she up to? Slowly, her moistened finger trailed up and down her tummy, teasing the band of her panties and the wire of her bra. Up and down, he was sure she was feeling heat from the movement. He thought he could imagine a trail of fire everywhere her finger touched and he wished it were his fingers doing the walking. Especially, next when she quickly slipped both her hands up under her bra and released those full breasts. Hers had nipples that were dark with arousal. And she placed them just for him. Up over her bra so it acted like a corset, propping her beautiful tits right at him.

Once again she slowly licked the tips of her fingers and trailed them across her nipples. He wasn't sure he could take it tonight. He had held back so much lately that he wanted to stop her with his own hard cock...right now. But No! She was so special...giving him this special show. How many women would do that he wondered? Some...but not like this. So he focused on her again, instead of the uncomfortable tightness in his pants and watched her flatten her hands and rub her palms over her erect nipples. She was so sensitive and he could see her nipples tighten with each circular motion.

Slowly he undid his zipper...he could at least give himself some more room...but he would try to save himself...he needed her to feel what she did to him. She opened her eyes and he could see that they were dark with arousal. He wanted to plunge deep into her and see her eyes turn to dark wells with emotion.

He was lost in those eyes, so much so that he almost missed her hands journey down over those full hips. Under the lacy band he could see that she was teasing the skin just around it. Over the hips, across the tummy....teasing rubbing and then a very slow and deliberate rub straight to her heat filled core. Was she going to make him imagine what her hand was doing under those panties. Seeing the mound her hand made but not being able to see each beautiful stroke...if she were touching her clit...or her pink wet slit....

But no, this was a show after all, and what was a show if you didn't get to see all of the action? And what a good actress she was. He could tell she was vey aroused since she simply lowered her panties just above her knees...or maybe she liked the way they kept her partially constricted. That was it...the thought of him gliding into her while she was bound made him dizzy. He had to stroke himself...but just a little because tonight was definitely going to be the night he took her with as much passion as she gave in her shows.

He matched his strokes to her finger strokes....her whole hand was placed over her mound...legs spread as far as her panties would allow her... and she had her middle finger slowly gliding up and down her very wet lips...up over her clit and back into her ruby lips. He could see how wet she was from where he was watching and couldn't wait to feel that over his waiting cock. Taste her after he had her....soon.

She took her time...building up the pressure...he could see her muscles tighten across her tummy and her hips raise up off the bed. Not only was she teasing him...she was teasing herself....He watched her quicken the pace and slide two fingers into her wetness and out quickly over her nub. Almost frantically she used her other hand to open her lips up wide for him...so he could see everything. See how now she was just focusing on her swollen clit.

Just when he thought she was ready to explode she slowed her pace. Surely this couldn't be it. He couldn't imagine this being the end of the story. Tonight he would finish her show for her and was almost ready to make his move when she rolled over to her tummy.

Her ass was full and round but from this position it looked as if she were going to sleep. But slowly she pulled her knees up under her, placed her cheek on the sheets and spread her legs. This couldn't be happening. He had always thought of her like this, ass in the air, where he could plunge into her so deeply.

He watched her slowly bring her hand under her belly and between her legs. His view was wonderful. He could see her tight rosebud, wet with her arousal. He would take her there as well.... She began to rub her fingers again over her clit and inside her stretched lips...in and out...this was it. Her fingers moved faster and her ass rose higher in the air. He had to deliberately remove his hand from his cock because he was on the verge of cuming with her. All at once, her head twisted in the sheets and her ass bobbed once, twice as she came harder than ever before. He could see the wetness run down her thighs. Mmmm he would use it to slide into that tight ass of hers.

Don't lay down now sweet heart...it's my turn.

Just as he was getting ready to give himself to her, she rose as if remembering she forgot to do something. She came to the window, peered out and gave a questioning stare. She could feel that someone was out there. Quickly she locked the window and drew the curtains.

Tonight was not going to be his night...