The Unofficial Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then uncurled the belt and hooked it over Sara's head. I leaned in, tightening the belt and pulling her closer to me. Once her face was nearly eye-to-eye to me, only the mask separating us, I intended to pull back and move around her again, but as soon as my face was near her, she leaned in and kissed me. A passion, lust filled kiss. I loosened the belt and she pulled back, ending the kiss, but my heart was skipping. Moving wildly through the motions, and feeling my cock as it raged to be set free.

I moved behind her, wrapping the belt around her torso and then sliding it up and across her breast. I let my fingers slip to the straps of her dress and just as the belt pushed above her breast, my fingers gently finished pushing the straps to the edge of her shoulder. I once again, moved in front of her and between her spread legs. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my groin, letting her feel my hardness. Without prompting, she rubbed the length of me and let her fingers trace up to my exposed abs. I quickly grabbed her hand and bent her fingers so that they rested inside of the waistband of my pants.

I felt her fingernails on the sensitive skin of my groin. I heard her take a deep breath and then I pulled back. The pants ripping off me and staying in her hands. She gasped as my body became even more exposed and the tight leopard printed trunks I wore came into view. I again dropped to the ground and humped the floor in front of her until I heard my cue with the music. I stopped and slid my body up to her and for the first time, I pressed my entire body into hers. Gyrating my throbbing cock into her leg, pushing my thigh between hers and raising her dress. I even pressed my chest to her chest and felt her heart through her breast. I slid down her letting my face slip between her breasts and then down more, letting my face nuzzle against her thigh. I smelled in and the aroma of her sex hit me. The smell I had longed for.

Again, I gyrated up and away from her. Her hands reached out for me, but I steered them away as I grabbed the tear away trunks and pulled them away, exposing the thong, I wore underneath. I was at her side and slid around to the back so that all she would have been able to see was the side of my exposed leg and some of my ass. I leaned down once I was behind her and brought my lips to her exposed skin of her shoulder. I kissed and gently slid the straps completely off her shoulders. Her breast held them up, but for the first time since I had ever seen Sara, I was able to see the top of her amazing rack. Her deep cleavage gawking from the lose material of her slackened dress.

I moved the front of her and her eyes took in all of me. My manhood standing at full attention and nearly pushing the thong away from my groin. I knew what was beneath it was what she had been hoping to see this whole time, but I wasn't ready for it to be over. I glanced back at Gina. She was now completely passed out and stretched out head down on the couch.

I moved down. Again pressing my whole body into Sara. I then slid down until my face was at her breast. They were still covered by her dress. I buried my face into the top part of her cleavage and kissed and sucked on the small portion that was exposed. I hooked my chin in the dress and pushed down, but the straps were still on her upper arms and wouldn't allow the dress to go much lower. I would have died to see something that I knew no other male, even my best friend, and her fiancée had ever seen, but the moment passed and I pushed up.

The final refrain of the music began and I knew it was this erotic stint was ending. I grabbed Sara's hands and hooked them in the strings of the thong resting on my hips. I gyrated and danced and waited. I wanted my full exposer to be something she decided, something she wanted. I wanted her lust to overtake her. I continued dancing, hoping that she would finally take over and push them down.

Finally, I saw realization come into her eyes. I saw for the first time, her began to understand what I wanted. She moved her hands away from the straps and ran them over the length of me. She grabbed my ass with her other hand and suddenly pulled me to her. Shoving my manhood into her face. I felt her cheek as she slid it along my length. I gasped as I felt her move over the more sensitive area and bring her hand back up to my balls and cup them. And just like before with one quick movement, she pushed me back and gripped both strings of the thong and before I could even barely catch my footing, she slipped the thong down to my ankles.

My cock sprang out from its enclosure, and I swear it looked harder and bigger than it had ever looked in its life. I saw her push back into the chair. Her hands falling away and into her lap, as she stared openly gawking at the phallic member before her. I gasped and felt light headed, but I kept moving, dancing, gyrating, humping the air right in front of her face. Then, as quickly as it had all started the music stopped.

My eyes were intently watching her eyes, which in turn were feasting on my cock. I felt almost crestfallen that it was already over. I went to step back, knowing it was over. One-step, and then she raised her hand. She reached out and grasped my cock. She pumped it in her delicate hand, her engagement ring sparkling, reminding me that this was my best friend's fiancée. I shuddered and felt my knees grow weak beneath me. She pumped it again and then with wild abandon. Her hand moved steadily, roughly. She leaned forward and placed her cheek next to it, never taking her hand away. I heard as she inhaled my smell and watched as she slid her face along me length again.

My hand went to her hair, and I pushed it back. I had never felt so turned on in my life. I wanted to take her right then. I wanted to push her down and fuck her until she couldn't take it anymore. And my resolve was weakening, when once again, she slid her face along my length and then my best friend's fiancée stood up. Sliding her curvaceous body up along my nude form. Sara was only a few inches shorter than me and I felt as her lips reconnected to mine and felt as her grip tightened around my shaft. She continued to pump me, slowly, steady, rough, as her tongue invaded my mouth.

I knew then I could take her. I could push her down and she would be all mine. I moved my hand up, slipped it around her waist, and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I bent my knees and pulled her down on the floor with me. The room was quiet except for us. She bent with me. I couldn't believe this. My best friend's girl jacking me off. She was pressing her body into me. I twisted suddenly, just as my knees touched the floor and flipped her up under me. She broke our kiss; gasped and then giggled as I man handled her.

My hands found her ample breast and I squeezed them and again kissed the top portion of them. I finally took her arm and slid the straps off them. She sat up from beneath me, pushing into me and pushing me back. Putting one hand on my chest, she continued to push until she had be lying flat on the floor and she was over me. A knee across my thigh. I wanted to rip the stupid mask from my face, but knew it was my only protection. I heard her breathing and then she slipped both of her arms out of her straps and the dress fell off her chest and pooled on her hips.

Before me stood the most perfect, mouthwatering breasts, I had ever seen. I nearly cummed just looking at her. She looked beautiful above me. She leaned into me and kissed me again as her hands traced me. Starting with my shoulders and guiding downward, then she broke away from my lips, letting her mouth follow her hands as it explored me.

She licked and nibbled along my nipples and then kissed each ab has her fingers traced around my belly button. Finally, tentatively her mouth made it to my waist. She kissed me, letting her lips linger along the nearly trimmed bush. Her hand had found my cock and was once again pumping vigorously. I gasped and nearly lost control as her lips suddenly raised and gently pecked the end of my cock.

I felt her gentle exploration as she opened her mouth and took my cock head into her mouth. I looked down, watching her red glossed lips extending to take me more into her mouth. Slowly, like an expert, she took more of me. Until my watching eyes could see no more than the base of my 7 ½ cock. Then just as slowly she slipped her lips up again, dragging her luscious red lipstick across my manhood. Then down again, slowly, tantalizingly. I could already feel my cock begging for release. I knew I was going to have to take control soon, or I would cum.

I raised up, but with an aggressiveness, I never imagined she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back down. She continued her assault, but now her tempo had increased. Up and down, over and over. My balls tightened and I knew I was going to cum. I pushed up. "Stop!" I forced out.

She sat up shocked. In her eyes was a look of surprise. I kissed her. My hands going straight to the back of her head and pulling her in with a passion that had been built up for years. I kissed her like I loved her. Desperate for her touch, to make her a part of me. My hand again found her breast but this time the excitement exploded in me as I felt my finger trace across her naked nipple. I pushed her back and let me hand slip lower and then beneath her dress. I pushed aside her panties and let my hand slide along her clit. I felt the wetness, drench my fingers. I slipped a finger into her entrance, but felt resistance as her hand grabbed my wrist.

"No!" She broke our kiss. "Do not go inside of me."

My heart sank, but I was soon lost in all of her as my hands were filled with her breast and the wetness of her clit as I continued to massage it. She leaned back, and I could see her tension as her muscles clenched. I knew she was close to experiencing something, she had never felt before. I honestly knew that it was probably nothing I had done, but more the buildup she had been having all day, and the realization of seeing her first cock. I watched as her eyes closed and her fists gripped the rug around her.

I knew this was my opportunity, and before she could say anything. I lowered my mouth to her vagina. I took in her scent again, savoring the smell of true lust. I licked up and down, but continued to let my fingers massage her most sensitive area. Sara gasped and nearly cried out as I assaulted her delicate flower. Easing my tongue across her lips, pressing it past where she had once had me stop. I couldn't believe this was my best friend's finance. I couldn't believe here I was the first to see her amazing tits. The first to feel her vagina, the first to smell her scent and to taste her sweetness. Even without touching myself, I knew that I was still on the verge of losing it.

Without warning, her legs suddenly squeezed closed trapping my head between them. "No..." I heard her whisper, but I didn't stop. I continued licking, massaging and then like an anticipated fireworks on New Year's night. She screamed out in pleasure. Gasping and sucking in air. I knew this was her first orgasm. She squealed and bucked against me, but I didn't let up, savoring every minute and every drop of her.

Finally, minutes later she unclenched her thighs releasing me. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't expect that." She gripped the back of my hair and pulled me off her. "Really, I didn't mean for this to happen like this."

I could tell she was suddenly surprised at what she had let herself do, but my fingers were continuing their assault of her even though she had pulled my head away. "Don't worry," I said again, trying to keep my voice deep. "You're just so sexy, I couldn't resist."

She giggled and then, a sparkle returned to her eyes. She pushed up again and with all of her weight straddled my chest. My fingers slid away from her as she suddenly spun around and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Before she had been slow, but now she was an animal. She craved me. Her lips stretched across me as she took in every inch. I watched as her cunt inched closer to my face and then without me even trying she lowered her swollen lips into my awaiting mouth. As she took me down her throat, I kept pace with her. Devouring her flower, until I could hear her breath hard around my cock again.

Then it hit me. I could not hold back in more. I wanted to savor the moment, but I was past the point of no return. I grunted into her opening as her mouth like a wanton animal consumed me and I felt my balls tighten and then my release. I filled her mouth with my cum. Rope after rope of cum. Built up for days, awaiting this very moment. She swallowed until no more would fit, and then leaned up while rope after rope coated her body and dress. I grunted. Deep earth shattering noises that exploded from my chest as the best orgasm of my life took over my body.

After I had finished, I felt foggy, like I was not there. I heard her reach behind her and then scramble across me. She stood above me and looked down at herself at me. "Thank you," she whispered as she turned and all but ran into the adjoining bedroom. I heard the shower start and I knew that my fantasy fulfilled it was time for me to leave. I sat up and gathered my things. Sliding into the clothes that I had brought with me. I glanced once at the sleeping Gina and then made my exit from the room. Safe in the fact that no one expect for me and Sara would ever know any of this had ever happened, and she would never know that it was me.

I made it back to my room safely. A euphoric bliss settling over me. I gathered my things and headed to the shower. I turned on the water and jumped inside, replaying the events of the night. The sexy Sara bared before, the gorgeous Sara attacking my cock, the curvy Sara having her first orgasm as I licked on her pussy, the finance to my best friend, exposed and enraptured with me. It was then that the guilt sat in. Then that I remembered Mike. How could I have ever done this to Mike? I resolved to make it up to him, to make it right. I tried to feel more remorse, to feel the guilt that I should feel for doing this to my best friend. For letting his finance suck my cock, but I could not find the remorse, because every time I pictured his face the image of Sara's red lips slathering up my cock entered my head and I knew given the chance to do it again, I would. Even if it meant losing my friendship with Mike.

I went to step out of the shower, but looked down at my raging cock. I slid my hand up and down it. It was slightly sore from the beating and sucking Sara had given it. But as I stroked it, the images of her nude form reentered my mind, and I knew that I wasn't done with her. I would one day have to find a way to finish what she and I had started. I shivered as the images of fucking her entered my mind and I closed the door to finish myself off. It may be some time and I may have to live with just the images for now, but one day I would fuck that woman that I promised myself.

12