The Unofficial Cowgirl Guide Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
889 Followers

I started out small at first. I referred to Sadie's tits as udders, first when talking about her, then when talking to her. After a while she started calling them udders herself. She did it as a joke at first, but after a while she talked about her udders as if they had no other name.

I always fucked her from behind, and I never asked her permission. She was already fond of skirts, so all I had to do was bend her over and pull up her skirt. I'd whisper in her ear how beautiful her udders were, how much I loved being inside her. That was all the foreplay she needed.

Once she moved in with me, I was able to cultivate her exhibitionist tendencies to the point where she rarely wore clothing around the house. Eventually she worked up nerve to go all the way out to the mailbox in broad daylight, in all her naked glory.

The icing on the cake was when I brought her to work. I took off her clothes, so she, "wouldn't confuse the cowgirls." Thanks to my previous efforts, it wasn't hard to get her to part with them, although she did protest when I dropped them in the incinerator shoot by "mistake."

I gave her a "vaccine" which was about 5% vaccine, 95% hormone booster. Powerful stuff, but perfectly safe. I decided there really wasn't a good way to explain away the brand, so I decided to put that off till later. Besides, the brand was important. She needed to know what she was before she received it.

I showed Sadie around for a few hours, making sure she drank plenty of water as we toured the dairy. She stared in awe at the massive udders the other cowgirls were sporting, occasionally glancing down at her own set for comparison. She seemed almost envious. Ashley, one of the older cowgirls, took it upon herself to help me play tour guide. She was kind of like the herd mom, always eager to help out the new girls. When Ashley caught Sadie staring at her massive udders, her response was, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Sorry?" Sadie blinked, confused.

"Best milk on the farm in these udders," she boasted confidently. "Go ahead, drink up."

With that, Ashley pulled Sadie face first into her chest. Sadie instinctively took the engorged teat into her mouth. Ashley's teats were easy targets. The years in the milking machine had stretched what used to be a woman's nipples into wrinkled pink protrusions nearly an inch long. I followed suit on the opposite udder. In less than a second I could taste her milk. It was warm, thin, and sweet as always. Ashley was right, hers was the best. I could only hope Sadie's milk would be as tasty when it came in.

I reluctantly unlatched once Sadie had her fill. Her own udders had begun to swell. Her skin was stretching to accommodate, enough so it was noticeable, but not so much as to inflict discomfort.

After our feeding, Ashley left us to our own devices. We made our way to the main dairy. There were five sets of stalls lined up parallel to one another running down the entire length of the building, each containing a small, cushioned platform just a couple of feet above the ground with a large pair of identical transparent suction cups mounted on a rail that ran across top of the platform toward the front. A pair of hoses ran from the suction cups off the platform towards the industrial grade milking machine.

Though the first stall was empty, the other ones contained a cowgirl on her hands and knees on top of the platform. Their udders hung down heavily, filling the cups and forming a tight seal. Sadie looked closely at one of the cowgirls, fascinated. I could hear the change in the pitch of the nearby pump as the pressure rose and fell with a steady cadence. On each beat, a several thin white streams of liquid would spray forcefully out of her nipples against the bottom of the cup before it was sucked down below.

"Welcome to the Dairy," I said warmly.

As Sadie continued to stare at the cowgirl as she was milked, her udders began to swell rapidly. The dose I gave her was more potent than I expected. I slipped my finger inside her cunt, wanting to ensure that she associated the engorgement with pleasure. As the minutes ticked by, her growth became more noticeable. The skin began to stretch as her udders expanded and gravity began to take effect. A web of ghostly blue veins began to appear thicker and darker under her fair skin, marking them as the udders of a true cowgirl.

When she started to wince as her discomfort grew, I knew it was time. "My udders, they feel so tight, so heavy. What's happening to me?" she asked. I took her by the hand and led her into an open stall, empty save for a bucket. She understood everything, assuming the proper milking position on her hands and knees, her engorged udders swinging freely above the brim.

"Are you going to milk me? Or are you going to fuck me?" she asked curiously. I smiled. There wasn't a hint of anger in her voice.

"Both," I replied. I took an udder into each hand, staring into her eyes as I started rub her throbbing teats, coaxing her to let down.

"Can I ask you something? Was I ever your girlfriend? Or was I always a cowgirl to you?" Sadie asked directly.

"You're not just any cowgirl Sadie. You're my cowgirl," I replied, claiming her as my own.

She nodded with a hint of a smile on her face. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked coyly.

The first orgasm rocked her body the moment the first twin sprays hit the bucket. It wasn't her last.

-

msound1
msound1
889 Followers
12