The Unrepentant Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked passed a few apartment houses until Brian took her gently by the arm. "Come here. I wanna show you something."

He led her into a dark breezeway between buildings and pushed her against the brick wall. He pressed his body against her and kissed her.

"Brian! What are you doing?"

"Kissing you, slut. What does it feel like I'm doing?" He bent down and kissed her again. His hands pushed their way under her halter top. He squeezed her breasts hard, but not in a groping way; in a controlling dominant way.

He broke off the kiss, but kept her pressed between his body and the building. "You know, Jack is a consummate assman, but myself, I like a nice pair of titties." His thumbs stroked her hard nipples. "I've been waiting all night to get my hands on these."

"What makes you think I'd allow that?"

"Who said anything about what you'll allow?" He mocked her. "Besides, I don't see you struggling to get away."

Sadie didn't respond to that. Her breath was coming faster. She couldn't believe how much Brian was turning her on. "What do you want?"

"I want a lot of things, but right now, I want you to suck me off here in the breezeway like the little slut you've become."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, you might do it to say thank you." Brian answered still playing with her breasts and still pressing his body against hers. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her abdomen. "To the guy who's been protecting you and running interference for you all night. But you're going to do it because you want to. The idea gets you hot. Doesn't it?"

One hand reached up and gripped her hair. He tilted her head up and kissed her again. This kiss was passionate, demanding and insulting.

"You enjoy playing the slut," he whispered in her ear. "and sucking me off in the breezeway is about the sluttiest thing you could do. Especially after fucking my best friend right under his wife's nose. Now be a good girl, squat down and take out my cock."

Sadie didn't know what made her do it except that her brain had seemed to dribble out of her head and down to her twat. She slid down the wall feeling the brick snag her skirt and scratch her back. She was eye level with the gigantic bulge in Brian's jeans. Good Lord, he enormous, she thought. She reached up, unsnapped and unzipped is pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock just popped out. It had to be eight inches long and very thick. She couldn't wait to taste it.

She leaned forward and carefully licked the tip. Brian moaned and gripped her hair with both hands. She pursed her lips like she was going to kiss it, but instead she rested her lips against the tip and slowly sucking him into her mouth. She sucking him all the way in until her nose was nestled up against his abdomen and the back of her throat was convulsively squeezing the head. She slowly pulled her head back. This must be how sword swallowers feel, she thought irreverently waiting for the impossible length to leave her mouth. She did it again. And again. The third time she kept her puckered lips on the tip and swirled around it. She swallowed his cock again, not quite deep throating him this time, but getting a sizable amount in her mouth. She worked her tongue on the undershaft like a humming bird on speed. She could hear Brian groaning out loud as he gripped her hair harder.

Abruptly on hand let go of her hair and pulled the halter top string at the back of her neck. The two straps fell to her waist exposing her tits. The cool night air caressed her breasts bringing up goose pimples and making her nipples that much harder. He reached down with both hands and pinched her nipples. Lightening bolts raced from her nipples to her twat.

"Play with yourself." Brian ordered.

Her eyes flickered up at him.

"Put your hand under your skirt and get yourself off. I want to watch you cum as you suck me off."

She lifted up her skirt and reached her and between her legs. Her panties were soaked. She pushed them aside and slipped two fingers up her pussy. It was drenched. Her slick fingers found her clit and rubbed it gently. Her body trembled violently. This is so incredibly hot! She rubbed her clit harder.

Brian gripped her hair with one hand and forced her back down on his cock. "Don't get distracted."

It was distracting. Like that grade school game of patting your head while rubbing your tummy. Sucking Brian off while rubbing her own clit was nerve wracking. She couldn't concentrate on both at the same time.

"Such a bad slut," Brian mocked her. "Can't even suck a guy off in an alley. I guess I'll have to help you." He gripped her hair again with both hands and forced her head up and down his cock. He pushed her face all the way against his stomach and felt her throat gag on him. He let her come up for air and forced her back down again. Usually Sadie hated being force like that, but in a way it was liberating. She could focus on working her clit. She felt her body begin to tremble with her coming orgasm.

Brian looked down at Sadie swallowing his cock. He saw her hand working desperately between her legs. He saw her start to tremble and knew she was about to come. He sped up his own pace. He wanted them to come together. He felt his balls tighten.

"Here it comes, slut. Swallow every drop!" He buried his dick in her throat and shot his cum straight down her throat. Her throat contracted around his head as it spurted over and over again. On the last spurt he felt her body begin to shudder.

Sadie was gagging on his cock. She was desperate for air. She was completely helpless; under Brian's control. As soon as that thought hit her, her body exploded in a blinding orgasm. Shaking violently she would have fallen over if Brian hadn't held her up by the hair. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and she coughed and grabbed her neck. Brian crouched down to her level; his hands holding her gently.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

She nodded still gasping. He held her softly until her breathing returned to normal. Then he tilted her chin up with his finger. He kissed her again. Softly, gracefully. A thank you; a salute; a shared gift. Sadie got lost in that kiss. She could hardly believe it was the same guy who kissed her so degradingly a few minutes before.

"That was incredibly," he whispered. She nodded agreement. He stood up and helped her up. She straightened her skirt and lifted the two sides of her halter top. "Here let me." He reached behind her and retied the straps. "Let's get you home."

"What the..." Sadie started, but Brian put a finger to her lips. "Not yet."

He led her out of the breezeway and walked her home. Neither said anything. At her door he gave her a final kiss. This one identical to the one from Junior prom.

"I'll see you at school." He said and walked away.

12