The Unrequited Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty minutes of trial, and no one even slowing Tony laughed. Looking at his ruined white suit and his body covered in thick mud he smiled. "Yeah, I guess I don't look very promising to pick up." A tall, black, mud covered man hitchhiking in the middle of the night in rural Louisiana was definitely going to be a challenge. Waving his arms half-heartedly as a large eighteen wheeler barreled down the road, Tony did not expect him to stop but tried anyway. As he saw the brake lights flare up and the truck slow down his spirits rose.

Walking up to the passenger door, he was glad to see the door open.

"Trouble?" the thick necked and equally thick waisted truck driver asked.

"You could say that!" Tony answered. "Can you give me a lift? I have had an accident and my cellphone won't pick up anything out here."

"No problem, get in."

Climbing up into the cab, Tony was nervous but grateful. Always suspicious of a deal seeming to be too good to be true, he scanned the driver and his cab for any signs of potential trouble and breathed a sigh of relief. The driver seemed innocuous enough; mid-fifties, white, fat and bald. Hardly looking like a serial killer or for that matter someone who would naturally want to pick up a mud encrusted black man on a deserted highway in the swamp.

"Bad night to be walking out in the dark son." He spoke as Tony sat down in the passenger seat. "What happened to you?"

Looking back at his driver Tony smiled. "Man, I don't know where to begin."

Driving south he explained his car accident but was wise enough to leave out the supernatural element. He needed to get to New Orleans, and he was surprised he was able to get a ride. If he started spouting off about ghosts and old curses no doubt he would find his ass back on the side of the road. For thirty minutes they made good time and exchanged in small talk. Seeing the skyline of New Orleans start to illuminate the night sky, Tony smiled. His long crazy journey was almost over and for the first time in hours he started to relax. It was going to be a major pain in the ass to deal with his car, and he still had to go book his emergency flight to Haiti, but the end was at least now in sight.

The driver and he had chatted lightly, nothing deep. The future Saint's football season always made for a good conversation. Slipping up, he brought the accident back up, a subject he had been trying to avoid.

"Thanks man, you have been a real lifesaver today. Wrecking my car out there in the swamp was about the worst place to have an accident. Nothing but..." Stopping himself, he was interrupted by the driver.

"Yeah Tony, I hear ya" the driver spoke as his face was illuminated by the dashboard. "This is a bad area to break down. Duppies all over the place ya know?"

"Right!" Tony answered before his blood chilled. For the whole trip He had not told the driver his name, and yet someone now he knew it. Looking over surreptitiously at the mysterious trucker, Tony's eyes settled on something hanging from his rear view window, the glint from the dashboard light flickering in the darkness. Having thought it was a rosary when he first got into the cab, a common enough sight in the Catholic heavy area of Louisiana, looking at it closely now in the dim light he paused. This was no rosary. Instead of the body of Jesus hanging from a cross, the tiny statue contained the body of a pig with the head of a goat, a gruesome sacrilegious mockery of the crucifixion.

"Uh, you can let me out right here man. I think I have inconvenienced you enough for tonight."

"Nonsense Tony" the driver said with an uncanny fake warm smile. "I brought you this far, I might as well bring you all the way to the end."

Laughing nervously Tony tried to interrupt as he started feeling for the door handle. Something was obviously very wrong, and the icy glare of the driver's eyes added to his increasing feeling of nausea. Seeing Tony try and open the door, he laughed.

"No sense trying to get out Tony. Not only is the truck going too fast for you to survive the jump, but you have a very important meeting you need to attend."

"Hey man, I don't know what kind of funny shit you are trying to pull here..."

"Oh" he responded as his left eye brow raised. "I can assure you, there is absolutely nothing funny going on here at all. Nothing funny." Looking forward with a blank stare the driver reconcentrated on the road.

"We have waited for over two hundred years for this moment. Two hundred years being trapped by the forces of light, but now, finally the day of liberation has come. Oh sweet darkness, glorious night, endless glorious night."

"Look, I appreciate the ride, but I have to get out now..."

"Captain Tony, that is your name isn't it, Captain?" the driver smirked as he watched his helpless passenger continue to try and open the locked door. "Do you want to save Marie?"

"Hey fucker, what are you talking about? How do you know this anyway? I have never met you."

"Don't you worry about that. We know lots of things. Your woman is a very powerful Mambo. I bet she had no idea what she started when she conjured up Justine at Magnolia Grove. Well, how could she. Ironic, so like Justine too."

Trying the door again, Tony lunged forward to grab the trucker's hand. Although completely freaked out he knew he could take the driver. He had at least thirty pounds of pure muscle on him, and from the looks of his body, not only was the driver at least twenty years older than he was but looked quite out of shape. As he grabbed the thick flabby flesh of his arm, the sudden iron grip of his hand jumped up and grabbed his throat. Choking and gasping for air, he was slammed down hard on the dashboard.

"Don't be a fool Captain Tony. Do you REALLY think you could take us on? Obviously you are an even bigger fool than we thought. Now, I will ask again, do you want to help Marie? I bet the hungry dead are getting very close now."

Mumbling as his mouth was pressed hard on the dashboard, Tony went limp, realizing that it was pointless to resist. Feeling the change in his body tension the trucker took his hand off of his throat and allowed him to sit back up.

"There, now, let us not waste time and energy on such childish displays in the future. You still have a choice Tony. Our bitch is not with you, or Marie for that matter. Our vendetta is against the Laveaus who kept us trapped all of those years and of course our main nemesis, the Nazarene."

"What do you want?" Tony asked as his brain churned over his options, all of which were bad.

"Nothing too big. I just need you to get us invited into Magnolia Grove. We need to complete the unlocking of the gate and we cannot do that without help. I promise, this will be very easy, just a quick visit to St. Louis Cemetery and a quick swing by Magnolia Grove and it will all be over. Small price to pay to help us don't you think? We are quite reasonable."

"You keep saying WE. Who are WE? You are the only one here."

Turning his thick neck to look at Tony, the trucker smiled. Seeing the unearthly smirk come across his face caused Tony to wish he had not asked as it was very unsettling.

"We are Legion."

Walking down the uneven cobblestones of Basin Street, Doug's face was beaming. Walking arm and arm with three of the hottest he had ever seen through the drunken throngs in the quarter, the looks of obvious envy on the faces of every man he passed had his smile plastered wide across his face. Reaching the locked gates of St. Louis Cemetery Number One, he laughed.

"What are you girls wanting to get up to?"

Daniella, her eyes smoldering with desire winked as she took out the bottle of bourbon they had purchased and took a long swig. "What don't we get up to! I promise Doug, tonight will be a night you will never forget." Stepping out of her shoes, she walked over to Doug and nuzzled her nose into his neck.

Looking at her stilettos laying on the sidewalk she smiled. "Don't want to ruin my Jimmy Choos." Winking back to Doug, she crooked her finger and added "Care to give us a lift up? I think we will need your help getting over the fence."

"Wha..." he asked as his mouth was closed by her lips smashing into his and her tongue exploring its depths.

Feeling another hand on his ass, Angelique took off her shoes and rubbed her ass against his free hand. "Now, no peeking when you boost me up. I forgot to wear underwear tonight."

This news had Doug's cock instantly at attention, and it only grew harder as the other girls spoke.

"That's funny Angelique, I forgot mine too." Daniella purred. Feeling a pair of soft feminine hands begin to run down his chest and feel the bulge in his jeans he looked over and saw the deep cool green eyes of Sabrina. Gripping his crotch lightly, she winked as his erection was now impossible to ignore.

"You know girls; I NEVER wear panties." Giggling she continued " It seems like old Dougy here is going to get quite a show. Are you going to give US a show in return?"

Gulping, he murmured a yes as he watched them all now stand barefoot at the foot of the high wall of the Cemetery. Reaching down, he made a cup with his hands that Angelique promptly stepped into. Doug could barely restrain his horniness as the soft sole of her foot touched his hands and his nose brushed up against her thigh. She, like the other two, was wearing a painfully short and equally painfully alluring mini-dress and being this close to such an obviously sexy and exciting woman had him panting. The fact that it appeared he was about to have the sexual experience of a lifetime had his head swirling.

Hearing Daniella laugh, he twitched as he felt a silk scarf placed over his eyes. "No peeking bad boy." She hissed into his ears as she ran her fingers over his erect nipples. "There will be plenty to see once we are inside."

Laughing, he nodded as first one and then the other two were hoisted up on top of the wall where they were able to scramble down the other side. Thinking he was going to be left alone and this had all been a giant scam, when a rope appeared in front of him he grinned.

"Climb on up Doug! The rope was right here where we left it."

Desperate to get to the sexual Valhalla he knew awaited him, he scaled the smooth walls of the cemetery and climbed down the other side. Now in total darkness as the wall blocked the street lights, his eyes adjusted to the gloom and grew wide. There, like every wet dream he had ever had in his life come to light, were the three girls all now quickly stripping down. Daniella, already stark nude and looking even more delicious than he could imagine was helping Sabrina take off her bra while Angelique lounged back on an above ground crypt and took a long drink from her bottle.

"So Doug!" she called out as she put down the bottle. "You have to lose the clothes boy. What we are going to do requires us all to be skyclad."

Ripping his t-shirt off like it was on fire within seconds Doug stood before them equally naked, and although drunk, and hornier than he had ever been in his life, part of him was questioning the situation. This was odd, very very odd. Strange beautiful women do not as a rule take him off in the night to fuck him so even though he wished it was true, part of him suddenly became suspicious.

Seeing the worried look on his face, but also his large hard erection bobbing in the moonlight, Angelique strode over and cupped his balls.

"Mmmmmmmmm, very nice. You are going to be a big help to us."

"Help? I, mean, what help?" he stuttered as he began to reach forward and caress her breast.

Smacking his hand away, she laughed. "Not yet Dougy, not yet. There will be plenty of time for that soon." Feeling his balls in her cool hands she growled. "Nice and full, so ready to pop. Yes, this will do nicely." Looking over to her two equally beautiful friends she called out. "Ok girls, I think we are ready. Does anyone remember how to get there?"

"Get where?" Doug asked.

"Why to Justine Laveau's grave silly. How are we supposed to rejoin her spirit if we do not have her blessing first."

Back at Magnolia Grove Gus was covered in sweat. Feeling the full ripe breasts of Jasmine on his stomach, her talented and skilled tongue ran up and down his cock relentlessly as he worshipped her dripping honey pot planted on his face. He had been with her for years, but never had she seemed more insatiable than she did tonight. Over and over her screams of pleasure echoed through his house as he slowly kissed and sucked her cool wet clit between his lips. Despite having been at it over an hour she showed no signs of being satisfied, nor, to his chagrin, any sign that she was going to get him off.

Screaming loudly in a low guttural grunt her whole body shook as she oozed more of her delicious juice all over his goatee.

"God Girl!" Gus panted between her thighs. "You taste delicious tonight."

Saying nothing she scooted off of his face and sat at the end of the bed. Looking over at her hungrily, Gus reached forward and took her left foot in his hand and brought it up to his mouth. She giggled as she felt his pussy moistened beard hairs tickle her sole as he began to lightly kiss and suck each toe.

"Soooooooo, are you ready for me to come in for a proper visit?" he said with a smile as he writhed on the bed and caused his rigid cock and heavy balls flop back and forth.

Jasmine said nothing but sat silently and smiled as he worshipped her foot and began kissing his way up her instep and towards her calf. Her eyes black with lust, she yanked her foot from his mouth and lunged forward, grabbing his head with both of her hands as she sat down hard with all of her weight onto his mouth. Not needing a more subtle invitation, Gus began sucking and licking her sex furiously. Growing harder and harder as her feminine honey flowed into his mouth like a flood, the sounds of her growling and short pants as her body shuddered out another orgasm only made his hard cock harder. Finally, she shot up off of his face and stood over him on the side of the bed.

Leaning over him he kissed her as he cupped her dangling full breast in his right hand. Feeling her soft left hand tickle its way down his cock, she winked as she spun around and walked into the bathroom. Licking his lips, he groaned appreciatively as he tasted her moist pussy juices on his lips as he watched her incredible bubble round ass sway back and forth as she closed the door behind her. Leaning back on the headboard he crossed his hands behind his neck as he looked down his body towards his still erect, and quite desperate to release, cock and balls. Closing his eyes, he imagined the incredible feeling that would soon envelop his manhood when she returned, their pattern always to take care of her needs orally before moving on to the main event. As he lay quietly the loud ringing of his front doorbell caused him to shoot up out of the bed.

"Fucking typical!" he growled as he walked over to the door and put on a cotton robe. Calling through the door he said "Hey babe, I will be right back. I can't imagine WHO it is, but I certainly want to get on to the main event." Hearing nothing from the other side he grumbled as he walked downstairs.

"Angeline? Angeline?" he called out as he walked, curious as to why his natural living alarm system had not already gone off yet. Getting closer to the door he paused as he pressed his erection down hard with his hand. Wearing only a short terrycloth robe, his arousal was quite evident. Laughing as the desperate ringing grew more frantic he yelled.

"I am coming!! JESUS!!!" Glancing down the front of his robe he laughed. "Well, I hope this isn't the Girl Scouts selling cookies. Opening the door to peek out, Gus crouched behind the half open door. As he saw the person on the porch ringing his doorbell his mouth dropped open and he gasped.

12