The Unrequited Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"Fill this Father. This will at least give you a chance. This and my rosary." Looking up at him with tears in her eyes, she smiled as he took her gifts and she patted his hand. "May Saint Michael protect you."

Confused but grateful for her gift, Father Aviles smiled and turned around to fill her flagon. Now complete, he spun back to thank her but felt queasy when he saw that she was gone. Crossing himself, he scurried back to his room and placed the new weapons into his bag, hoping that this mysterious visitor was divinely and not demonically sent. Closing it, he walked across Jackson square and caught the trolley to the quarter. His appointment with Ed and Lorraine was scheduled for later that morning, and he definitely did not want to be late.

Stepping onto the Trolley, he instantly became aware that his presence was noticed. It was not unusual for his Roman Collar to attract attention but today was different. Across the car, a young dark haired beauty, no older than twenty eyed him oddly seductively. He was well aware that there were women who harbored odd sexual paraphillias about men of the cloth, and being young himself and in relatively good shape, he was used to confronting this occasionally, but this was different. The girl was gorgeous, almost too gorgeous. It was as if every one of his normal heterosexual desires had been manifested into this one vision before him.

She was tall and quite curvy, her clearly feminine shape, broad hips, large perky breasts barely revealed under her white cotton sundress. She was also bare legged and the hem of her skirt was dangerously high. Catching her eye, he quickly looked away as she licked her lips and giggled, obviously aware of the effect she was having on him. Helplessly he watched her slowly walk through the standing crowd and stand right next to him, seemingly invisible to everyone but him. Pushing up close to his body as he gripped the overhead strap, her light floral perfume tickled his nose as he felt her silky soft legs rub up against his.

"Going to see a shut in today Father?" she cooed.

Gulping, Father Aviles shook his head. "Church business, very dull. Sorry."

Jumping as he felt her right toes creep up under the cuff of his pants and begin tickling his leg, he coughed. "Would you mind stepping back just a bit, miss?"

"Oh?" she looked up at him innocently, her huge green eyes burning into his face with an animalistic hunger. Turning around, she thrust her ass into his crotch as she took hold of his strap with her hand. Rubbing it up and down, Father Aviles began to sweat as his erection instantly tented his black pants and he knew she could feel it through the thin cloth of her brief wispy dress. Whimpering lightly as she continued to grind backwards into him, he could feel that she had no panty lines, and thus, no panties. His undersexed mind instantly flooded with erotic images, images of him throwing this female temptress down to the ground and ripping her dress apart, burying his mouth onto her large ripe breasts as he pounded into her over and over.

"Please Miss, there is plenty of room in the car. Could you just step forward just a bit."

Turning back to face him, she brought his face right to his chest, their bodies pressed up tightly against his as his raging hard on jabbed into her stomach through the fabric of their clothing. She was dangerously close to him and thinking this must be creating a stir, Father Aviles glanced nervously around the crowded Trolley Car to see what he knew must be glares of derision pointing in his direction. To his shock, no one was watching, or even noticing. He was used to getting looks from passersby when in his "uniform" so this was unusual. The fact that a gorgeous raven haired bombshell was dry humping a priest in public, and still not creating a stir, was astonishing.

Sweat was pouring off of Leo's face, both from the oppressive heat but also the intense erotic charge of the moment. Opening his mouth to protest again, the girl placed her finger on his mouth and closed his lips.

"I think I need saving Father. Can you help? Can you save me?"

Now he knew he was being set up. Seduction he might, and was commanded by the church, be able to resist, but a request for salvation he had to answer. "Yes my daughter. The cup of life is available to all who answer God's call."

Running her finger up her stomach and breasts, she poked him in the chest and began drawing circles over his nipples through his thin cotton black shirt. "Excellent! I thought so. Such a sexy savior too..."

Grabbing her hand, he placed it back down against her leg. "That is enough of that dear. Now, are you interested in salvation or are you just interested in creating some kind of stir?"

"Actually, I am most interested in you, Father. In feeling your body on top of mine as I give myself to you. Of feeling your desperate tongue bathing my pussy through those lips that say the mass every Sunday. I want to feel your boiling cum flooding my pu..."

"ENOUGH!!!" he yelled as she laughed. Now realizing that he was attracting attention he lowered his voice. "What is this all about really? Who sent you?"

"You know who sent me Priest, and you know why I am here. I thought I was doing you a favor. You are being given a choice, not like the others. You may still be turned, and to have one of the enemies' soldiers as one of our own will make our master quite pleased. Sadly, for your friends, we knew they would never relent in their quest and so they had to be disposed of."

Pushing her back with his hand, Father Aviles reached into his pocket and pulled out his rosary, holding it up like a talisman before her. Closing his eyes, he began to pray. "Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst all women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death." Repeating his prayer, he jumped when he felt a pair of hands touch his arm.

"Are you OK Father?" the kindly old lady asked, her eyes full and brown and obviously concerned.

Looking rapidly around for the girl, he saw she was gone and he exhaled. "Sorry Ma'am, just seemed like a good time to pray to the BVM. I hope I did not bother you."

"Not at all. I have been worried about you since you got on the trolley, what with you yelling out loud and seemingly talking to yourself. Are you sure you are OK? Do we need to call you a doctor? My brother is a priest and well, I know how it is. I know some of you men of God like the bottle a bit..."

"Sorry Ma'am, thank you for your concern, but I see my stop." Anxious to get as far away from the trolley as possible, Father Aviles pulled hard on the bell and when the car slowed, he did not wait for it to stop before leaping off. Glancing back at the car, he could not help but search the faces on board for erotic beauty, but he knew she would not be there. His brow furrowed as he tried to think about what she meant by his friends being disposed of before he remembered the wise council of his Demonology Professor in seminary.

"Leo, do not listen to the agents of the Prince of Lies. They wrap their filth and falsehood in just enough truth to hook you in, but at the core, they speak nothing but error." Pausing as he wiped his brow and was brushed and bumped by hot thirsty tourists, he looked down and was relieved to see his erection had subsided at least to a point where he did not look like a total perve. No doubt, a priest wandering around the quarter with a raging obvious hard on would cause a stir. Walking through the cobblestone sidewalk, he grinned as he looked up and saw the sign for Zeke's bar and grill. Looking at his watch, he saw that he was early, and given the events of the last few minutes, he knew a nice cold beer would hit the spot and calm his nerves and also get his mind off of the baser instincts of his nature.

Across town at East Jefferson Hospital, the chief of police paced nervously back and forth inside the private room of Lorraine Clearwater. Seeing her frail body so bruised and damaged, wires and hoses running in and out of her arms caused his anger to boil in his brain. It was just this sort of example of the terrible effects of crime that made him decide to be a police officer in the first place. Thinking of the terror this poor old woman, obviously looking like someone's kindly grandmother, must have felt when she was attacked caused his blood pressure to rise. Knowing that her husband had been killed by these monsters and in some weird perverted rampage they had tried to rape her caused him to dig his nails into the palm of his hand while he made a fist. A smirk however formed when he thought of the shock they must have experienced when "Grandma" shot all of them dead from behind. Walking back into the hall, he called Bill over and told him to assign a guard to the door. With the bodies of the perps missing, he had to take precautions as there may be others involved, and they might come back to silence the witness.

Bill called into the station for a patrolman as the Chief walked over to the nurse's station on the CCU wing. Dark bags hung under his eyes and his mouth tasted like some small animal had crawled inside and died since he had been up all night. Seeing a fresh pot of coffee on a small warming plate, he helped himself to a Styrofoam cup and poured. Drinking it down he groaned appreciatively as the hot liquid instantly recharged his depleted batteries.

He had had a very difficult morning and he knew time was not his friend so he needed all of the energy he could get. Calling the head of the hospital personally at home, he had used a combination of threats and bribes to keep him silent. The missing bodies in the morgue would be a scandal if news of it ever got out, and the administrator was on board with a new conspiracy. The records of their committal would be expunged, and Steve bought off to keep his silence. Other than them, and a few police that are naturally tight lipped, the secret would be safe.

The key to the plan however was finding the perpetrators before the story broke. Since they were not in the morgue, to the police's mind they either were not dead when they came in or had been stolen by other conspirators. Given the photographs of their wounds he knew they must be dead and body snatching was therefore the only logical explanation. Looking down now at the tubes and wires leading in and out of Lorraine Clearwater's body, he sighed. She was the key to this whole mystery, and God only knew how long it would be until she regained consciousness, if ever. If she only could open her eyes for just a moment and answer a few questions, perhaps he would get the vital clue he so desperately needed.

"So" The chief asked the charge nurse as she came over to get her own cup of joe. "How long does someone in Mrs. Clearwater's state usually stay in a coma before they come out of it?"

"That depends sir, sometimes a day or two, sometimes a week, sometimes never. We ran a cat scan on her and there was no brain damage so she will likely come out eventually, but you can never know when."

Frowning, he nodded, realizing that some things he could control and some things he could not, and this was definitely something he could not. "Well, the second she shows any sign of waking up, I want you to call me immediately" he said as he pushed his card into her hand. "Don't call 911 or go through the switchboard, call me directly. I need information from her so we can get the guys who did this to her."

"I heard she shot them. Not only that, I heard they were brought into the morgue here."

"You heard wrong, Miss."

As they were talking, out of the corner of his eye he saw a patrolman exit the elevator and relieve Bill. Waving to his Lieutenant, they both decided to go across the street and have breakfast.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12