The Unrequited Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

Hearing this, Father Aviles' face flashed not with anger but with grim determination. Pulling out his bag, he opened it and passed a bottle of holy water over to Zeke and another to Jasmine. Angeline, her hair standing straight on edge snarled like a rabid fox, rushing up the stairs and barking at the form like mad.

Now having materialized into a more human like form, the mass began laughing. "Well now! It seems like Gus's dog has bigger balls than you Priest." Lifting out a long dripping arm, she grabbed the poor dog and threw her back down the stairs. Bubbling and pulsing the form became more and more human-like until it had transformed into an attractive black woman. Holding up her arm, she laughed as she saw her hand was still missing.

"Ah Justine!!! I always love using your spirit form." It cackled. "I have a soft spot for your sacrifice to me so many years ago to release me from the lower depths. Shame it did not work out for you however."

Now glowering down the stairs at the three quivering figures in the foyer, when Justine's eyes locked with Jasmine's they glinted. "Mmmmm, so pretty. No wonder your fuck buddy loves that ass of yours. Maybe once I have your soul, he can fuck it properly through me."

"Get back, Satan!" Father Aviles commanded as he held up his silver crucifix and began walking up the stairs.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do you think this is some B movie horror film? I ain't Dracula, boy-fucker. I am an Arch-Demon, and it is going to take more than a crucifix to scare me off."

"BE SILENT UNCLEAN SPIRIT!!!" Father Aviles screamed as he pulled out his bottle of holy water and splashed it forward up the stairs. Hearing the sizzle as the droplets splashed onto Justine's bare legs, the spirit winced but continued to gloat and taunt.

"So dramatic, I am impressed. You are a regular Max von Syndow." Grinning Justine said "Maybe this will add to the delightful play you are presenting." Opening her mouth a huge stream of yellow-black slime vomited forth in a blast from her throat, coating the priest from head to toe. Jasmine and Zeke, standing behind Father Aviles grew sick as the nauseating mixture began to hose them down too. Seeing them all drop to the ground and grow sick, Justine laughed.

"Holy FUCK you guys are fun. Why I have not had such a good time since I played around with Saint Anthony out in the desert." Putting a finger to her nose, she winked. "Which gives me a great idea!"

Folding her hands over her breasts, her human body dissolved once again into a greenish puddle. Oozing down the stairs, the wave of sludge washed over all three. Now coated in the black boiling tar like flesh of the demon, the three writhed in agony on the floor. With the evil spirit entering each, Father Aviles shook as he tried to fight off the feelings surging through his body. His whole body feeling like it was on fire, his cock sprung to life as overwhelming waves of lust surged through his being. Zeke too struggled to slough off the tar, his arousal spiking as the seconds ticked by.

"Give in Priest! Give in to your true nature!" Justine cackled as she could feel his will and spirit sink beneath the demonic assault.

Father Aviles, covered in slime jumped up and ripped off his shirt, looking down at Jasmine writhing on the floor. She too was affected as one orgasm after another ripped through her body, her hands desperately clawing at her t-shirt as she shredded it in her hands. Seeing her ripe nipples staring up at him, both Zeke and Father Aviles stripped naked, lust having totally overtaken their souls.

"We are going to spit-roast this cunt all night!" Zeke shrieked, his hard cock red with anger as he violently ripped her skirt off and grabbed the side of her panties with his enormous hands.

Seeing this happen from the inside of his possessed body, Zeke struggled to regain control but it was no use. He, and the others, were all under power of Azmodeus.

Jasmine, sitting up straight grabbed Father Aviles' naked ass and pulled his erection into her mouth, gobbling it down greedily as he screamed.

"Yeah bitch! YEAH!!!! Suck it, suck my HOLY COCK!!!"

Zeke, seeing Jasmine on her knees blowing the priest, roughly grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them wildly apart. At that moment, he was no longer a man, nor even an animal, but pure raw unrestricted instinct. His only purpose in life now was to plunge his manhood deep and hard into her wet sopping sex.

Jasmine herself was panting and moaning like an alley cat in heat. Driven by a desire deep in her soul to fill every hole on her body at once, her lust burst loose from her pussy like a damn breaking. Part of her tried to resist, knowing it was wrong, but the power surging through her body was too strong to resist. Feeling Father Aviles' tool throb and twitch as she bathed it with her tongue only made her more and more wet. As her legs were parted by Zeke, she felt her honey pour out of her pussy like a sieve as she prepared to receive his load.

Angeline, barking and snarling as if she was infected by rabies ran forward to protect Jasmine. Seeing the two men abusing her drove her canine protective instincts into overdrive and as she leapt up on Father Aviles and bit into his ass, the Priest reached down angrily and smacked her away. He was on a mission, a mission to release the load of a lifetime into her throat and no tiny Pomeranian was going to stop him. When he shoved the dog away, she slid into his black bag and it toppled over, knocking the contents onto the floor.

Suddenly Father Aviles shrieked in pain as the Host he had retrieved from the Altar landed onto the back of his slime covered bare calf. His flesh sizzling as the holy icon touched his skin, the initials IHS were branded into his flesh as the slime slithered off of his body, recoiling in horror at the object. Now free from the ooze, he saw the naked body of Jasmine with Zeke nude on his knees behind her equally shaking and shuddering as the sludge slithered off of their flesh and scrambled up the stairs. Gripping his pants, he quickly put them on and followed up the stairs in a frantic rush with his bag in tow. Reaching the top of the stairs, panting and sweating with exhaustion from his ordeal, he stared into the pitch black open door where the slime puddled on the floor.

"Quick! Come up here quickly! We have one shot at this!" he yelled down to the others. Coughing and spitting, both Zeke and Jasmine grabbed what remained of their clothes and ran up to join him. When they reached the room all three stood absolutely still in horror at the sight. Even Angeline, who just moments earlier had been barking like mad, whimpered quietly as she looked into the inky darkness.

There on the floor, pulsing and rippling was the still liquid ooze, its actions resembling a wounded animal. Opening his bag, Father Aviles brought out his large crystal flagon of holy water and began chanting. "Unclean Spirit, spawn of Satan, destined of damnation, hear the word of The Lord. The power of Christ compels you to depart this house in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost!" Flinging a large splash of water forward into the room, as the liquid hit the slime a huge growl erupted from inside. Shaking the house to the foundations, pictures fell off of the wall and from the kitchen the tinkling sounds of shattering glass echoed through the house.

Raising the flagon again, Father Aviles re-doused the entity. "The blood of the Martyrs compel thee to obey. Be gone Satan and all of the dark forces that seek the ruin of souls. Be gone foul beast of Hell by the tears of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Be gone damned fallen spirit by the flaming sword of the Archangel Michael!"

"Father Aviles, watch out!" Jasmine shrieked as the pool raised up and tried to form into a human shape again. Now standing alone the slime had dried up and a small frail woman stood in the center of the black room.

"Why Leo, WHY! Why do you torment your mother like this?" the form cried, tears streaming down her face. Father Leo, seeing this apparition nearly threw up, his voice wailing in a giant sob. Before him was his long dead mother in the flesh and the shock of seeing her after so many years threw his mind into a complete confusion.

"Why Leo, please. Please do not hurt me. That water, it burns me, it burns my skin. Don't you remember Leo, when you were a little baby and we were so poor and you would come home from Catechism and tell me what you learned. Remember those days This water, it it it is poison! If you keep throwing it on me they will torture me more."

Dropping to his knees he sobbed, desperately closing his hands over his ears as he tried to block out her cutting words. Jasmine and Zeke looked at each other in total horror, not knowing whether to rush forward to help or to stay put.

"Don't say that mother, no, DO NOT SAY..."

"Yes Leo, it is true. You need to hear it. They have me down here Leo, they have had me since I died. They said if I could get you to stop what you were doing they would stop hurting me. They hurt me Leo. They hurt me bad each day. They rape me, every night, rape me over and over. Please Leo, help me get..."

"LIES! Prince of LIES!!!" Father Aviles screamed as he stood back up with the host in his hand. "By the body of Christ, God commands you, by the sacrifice of his son. Depart this house and all who dwell within!!!"

Touching the forehead of his mother with the host, a huge angry growl escaped from her lips. Again the house shook as she screeched in utter agony, the smell of burning flesh instantly filling the room in a sickening thick green fog. On her forehead the wafer burned the Greek letters of Jesus Christ (IHS) into her skin, the flame boiling and burning deeper and deeper as she wailed in terrific pain. Angeline shook and hid behind Jasmine and coughed as the foul odor of death, a combination of shit and rotting fruit, ejected from the spirits mouth and completely filled the room and hall in darkness. The image started roiling before dissolving back into a black sludge on the floor. Father Aviles, tears welling up in his eyes, immediately pushed everyone out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Dear God!" Jasmine cried as she fell to her knees and wept, her tears flowing heavily from her eyes. "Your poor poor mother, Oh Father I am so sorry."

His eyes filled with tears, Father Aviles nodded, obviously trying to collect his composure.

"Holy fuck what just happened!" Zeke yelled, his eyes bugging out of his head as he held onto his shredded pants for modesty. "I wonder where Gus and Doug are?"

"GUS! Oh my God! Is he dead Father?" Jasmine yelled.

Father Aviles shook his head grimly. He had no idea what had happened to Gus, but his hopes were not high. As she yelled, from down the hall the sound of Angeline desperately barking and scratching at the closed bedroom door of her master echoed through the silence. Hearing the frantic dog, Father Aviles pointed down the hall. "Why don't you see what the dog is barking at while Zeke and I complete the closing of this gate."

"The gate?" Zeke asked quizzically.

"Yeah. What we just did was only temporary. This was an Arch-demon and not just lowly evil spirit. The ritual I just performed only stunned the beast, it did not banish it." Pointing at his bag, he motioned for Zeke to pass it over. Lifting up a handful of rosaries and other icons from the bag, he took out a hammer and began pounding a nail into the center of the door. Taking the large silver crucifix out of the leather satchel, he hung it on the nail. Turning back to Zeke, he shook the fistful of rosaries in his hand. "Help me hang these on the door. I bought us time, but not a lot of time."

Zeke took a hammer and began nailing rosaries on the door along with Father Aviles. As the two of them worked, Jasmine, trying to walk steady as she sobbed followed Angeline down the hall. Reaching Gus's room, her heart beat loudly in her ears as she slowly opened the door. Her eyes struggling to adjust to the gloom when she saw the naked form of Gus, still bound on the bed, she screamed.

"Gus! Gus! Thank Jesus in heaven!" Rushing forward, she leapt on the bed, her hands shaking as she clutched at his chest, afraid that he was either dead or possessed. He was a mess; his whole body dripping with sweat, his eyes rolled back into his head as he thrust violently up into the air. His cock was hard and red and obviously had been worked over for hours and throbbed as he impotently jabbed into empty space. Cupping her hands onto his face, she cried as the realization that he was OK sunk in.

"Ja-Ja-Jasmine!!" he cried as he slowly came back to consciousness. "Oh thank God you..." He was interrupted as she smothered his face with her kisses. Accidentally brushing her leg against his crotch, he exploded a shower of cum as his long denied lust burst forth from his tortured balls.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12