The Unseen Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered his interest in her own arse earlier. He had touched her there several times when he could and she wondered if he would like to fuck her that way. In the past Amy had tried anal sex but most men didn’t understand the finer points of fucking an arse. They treated it like a pussy and expected to be able to shove their cock in there and fuck away. Her experiences had been disappointing. Jake’s size made her more hesitant but she was a curious girl. She had heard of women who loved anal sex and she wanted some of that for herself.
“Would you like to fuck me doggy?” She whispered to him in the darkness.
“Oh yess!”
She bent over and Jake kneeled behind her. He touched her pussy there was juice all over her pussy and it had run down to cover her arse. His finger travelled almost of its own accord to trace gently around her hole. He smiled. The thought of fucking her there was enticing but he knew he needed to be careful. He wasn’t entirely sure this was what she wanted.

There was definitely no need for lube, anywhere. He pressed against her letting his cock slip where it would. He felt the resistance as he pressed gently up against her ‘freckle’. He was aware of how big he was and how slowly he had to take it. The anticipation was intense but he wanted to feel the tightness of her. Gently, slowly he eased into her. Oh how he loved that feeling. So different from a pussy, so intense. He could feel his own orgasm at the edge of his mind but he pushed it away. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible.

He listened intently to Amy, ready to withdraw at the first indication that she was in pain or any discomfort but she encouraged him to continue. He was enjoying the feeling, a beautiful way to finish this unbelievable evening.

At one point she asked him to stop when it became too intense for her and he obliged. He was still very concerned that she would be in some pain but she encouraged him to continue. The intensity built up in them both. He could feel her pleasure and the intensity of her responses. Amy was gasping with the massive excitement. Jake’s feelings were intensified by her responses. The orgasm pressed harder into his brain being held back for so long. Amy came hard, Jake felt the release in her body and listened to her moans and he released himself, grunting with the waves of pleasure. He could feel the juice pumping out of him and her own pleasure at the same time. He collapsed over her briefly and then they fell onto the bed.

Amy got up to collect her things. It would soon be time for Gemma to return to her husband and share the night’s events with him. She would be joining her own husband and telling him her story. The anticipation of the hot sex that would follow sent a jolt through her. Her mind was reeling with her discoveries. She never expected, or even dared to hope that she would have an orgasm like that. She loved having her clit touched and sucked and her own pussy had given her countless orgasms but none of them had prepared her for this. She had felt the sensation over her entire body; the same intensity from her head to her toes. Her mind was addled but at the same time racing. If someone had told her that she would have so many discoveries from another man’s fantasy she would not have believed them.

When she greeted James in the car downstairs he was wearing a smirk and had a massive hard on. He was waiting for the tale of his wife seducing the helpless man. He wanted to find a quiet spot somewhere and bend her over the bonnet of the car. Amy had thoroughly enjoyed the teasing of the night and so she made him wait until they were home savouring the anticipation.

Almost as soon as they were home she whispered the tale into his ear. Their excitement and desire for each other reached fever pitch. James lost control, holding his wife to him tightly. Within what seemed like minutes they were on the bed clawing at each other. James thrust into her and she was able to be as vocal as she liked. It was over in minutes but they were both wearing a huge smile.

*********
Jake was high. All of his emotions and senses were colliding in his mind. His head was so full of the night’s events. The sounds, the smells, the feelings, what she had done to him, what she felt like, how he had made her feel. After Amy left he got up and took off the blindfold. Even the dim light of the room was bright after his eyes had been covered for so long.

He paced the room a little. He knew that Gemma would return very soon but he was anxious to reconnect with her. It was always like that after being with another partner. It was very unusual for them to play away from each other like this and so his anxiety was more than normal. He was relieved when she came in the door.

They embraced, holding each other for long moments and then they moved over to the bed where Jake shared his experiences with Gemma. They lay together talking and touching each other. Gemma was happy to see how excited Jake was. She took off her dress and stroked Jake gently, feeling his skin, craving intimacy with him. Jake responded to her touches, stroking her body, enjoying the familiar feel of her. They started kissing, slowly at first but soon the excitement of the night took over and they pressed against each other. Gemma wrapped her legs around Jake feeling his erection pressing against her pussy.
When he entered her it was like a homecoming for both of them. They rejoiced in the familiar feeling of each other, reconnecting with each other after the events of the night. Gemma craved the feeling of his cum inside her and he happily obliged. They lay together afterwards still joined, perfectly happy with each other.

12