The Unthinkable!

Story Info
Sahil's mom makes him do the unthinkable.
2.3k words
4.13
174.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy New Year folks!

And what a new year it has been!

Readers who read my last story would be knowing that I have had been having some problems in the relationship with my mother. We started our incestuous liaisons back when I turned 18. I have had been having thoughts about my future, whether I want to get married down the line and have a "normal relationship" and whether what I am doing with my mother right now is in my best interests. I was battling these thoughts day in and day out until one of the most memorable nights in my life changed the entire course of what I had been thinking about.

Let me clarify. Mom gave me a wonderful surprise on my 22nd birthday by engaging in some incredible sex with me. But, even after that wonderful sexual episode, my mind kept on venturing on about thoughts about my future. Mom knew all of this quite well. After all, she is my mom. But she didn't confront me about it probably for the fear of how I would react. But sooner or later that mantle had to be broken.

That day came on 31st December 2012. I didn't have any great plans for the last night of the year so I decided to sit back at home, curl up in a blanket and watch a good movie. Mom, on the other hand did have plans to go out with some of her friends for some drinking (which is still prohibited but widely tolerated in Ahmedabad) but that plan had come to naught because there was fear of police raids to curb illegal drinking. Mom and her friends thought it would be too risky so they postponed the drinking program to some future date. Obviously, she wasn't happy that her new year eve plans were trashed. In fact she was quite irritable that day. Add to the fact that dad had to go to Mumbai on 29th for an emergency meeting with some of his clients who had arrived unannounced from London.

Mom was sitting in the living room after dinner watching some run down Star World soap when I came by to tell her that I was planning to retire early to my room, watch a movie and just go to sleep afterwards. She looked up at me with a strange look which honestly speaking, I didn't like. She seemed to be in pain, like something was eating her from within. But she couldn't speak up at first.

I thought she would cry, but then adjusted herself on the sofa and looked at me with a calm, composed look. Then, she started talking.

She told me she knew that I was thinking about my current relationship with her and the future of our relationship together. She confessed to be thinking about it herself too as she didn't want to jeopardize my future by clinging on to me. She said she loved me like a son and as a lover but more importantly, she just enjoyed the taboo nature of our relationship and the sex that we had been indulging in for the last four years.

I was startled. I knew mom loved me as a son and also as a lover but I didn't know she loved the sex more! But in a strange way, it all made sense. Generally, in a relationship involving a young man with a much older woman, it would normally be the guy who would crave for and initiate sex. But, in my case, it was almost always my mom who initiated sex. She was and continues to be insatiable. I agreed on the part where the sheer taboo of it made the sex amazing.

I asked her what "solution" she had to our predicament here. It was obvious we loved each other and the sex, but we needed to formulate some plan for the future. Things as usual could not continue indefinitely.

Mom said I was free to go out and get as many girl friends as I liked. She didn't want to interfere in that aspect of my life. She didn't mind giving me the sexual freedom that people for her generation had always clamoured for but never got. She had even confessed to me one night after love making that she had always wanted sexual freedom but could never get it in our moribund society. She didn't mind me falling in love with someone else and making a good life for myself with her. She was my mother and always wanted my happiness above all.

There were only two conditions. One, I had to continue having sex with her till she desired even if it was behind closed doors and in the future, behind my wife's back. Second, she wanted me to experiment in bed with her. She had a lot of curiosity of the sexual kind and had always wanted to get 'groovy' with someone she trusted. That someone was obviously me.

Listening to this was sort of making my head spin. I didn't realize the amount of love and desire that my mom had. Love for me and desire for sex. She was prepared to leave me to my machinations but only if she got the 'loving' that she had so desperately craved for. This might seem fucked up to many but in my view, this was unbridled passion. A kind of passion that only a mother and son in a loving relationship like ours could comprehend and appreciate. Also, it was a convenient arrangement for me. I would get to fuck both, my future wife and my mother. Boy, I was a fucking pervert!

It took me a minute to pull all the things my mom had just told me to get into perspective. When I regained my composure, I noticed she was sitting on the sofa looking at me with a beautiful smile. So, I sat down next to her, took her head into my arms. I held her in my face in my arms for what would have been a few seconds when I felt something wet touch my fingers. I looked down at her to see that she was slowly sobbing. I realized then, that what she just told me must have been a painful decision for her to make and even more painful for her to convey. She was bold in the decision that she took but even she had her breaking point.

I didn't want her to stop crying. I wanted her to get the pain out of her system. Sometimes, crying does help a lot. She kept crying for what would have been like more than ten odd minutes until she started to slow down. I guess she needed this kind of pacification.

Slowly, mom lifted her head, looked in my eyes and then smiled a little. I was glad to see her smile. She looked really cute at that time, something I always loved her about her since I was a kid. Then, she took my face in both her hands, looked even more closely into my eyes and gave me a deep and long kiss. I was taken aback at first, but soon sank into the feeling of this beautiful incestuous kiss. It was magical. I felt my spine suddenly relaxing as our tongues slowly penetrated each other's mouths and danced with each other in a dance of utter ecstasy.

I was slowly getting aroused by all of this as was my mother. My hands slowly moved up to her breasts and started caressing them slowly. I was slowly kneading her left breast as my other hand played with her now erect right nipple. She was aroused alright.

Meanwhile, my mom's hands slowly went down to my thighs. She was massaging my thighs by moving her hands from my knee right up to the crotch and down. My member rose up in respect to this maternal care.

We kept on French kissing while gradually starting to undo each other's clothes. We didn't realize we were in the living room till the time we were both stripped down to our underwear. I was so aroused by that time I didn't care where we were. I just wanted to get some mommy booty. She looked just marvellous wearing a pink silk bra and panties.

I don't know what prompted mom to realize that we were doing all this in the living room when she just stopped and told me that it was inappropriate to do all this in the living room. I started laughing. When she asked me why I was laughing, I pointed out that what we were doing was always inappropriate no matter where we did it. She realized the irony and started out laughing with me. Here, we were mother and son, stripped down to our underwear in our living room on new year's eve, laughing like idiots about what we were doing with each other. This was fucked up but funny nonetheless.

After the laughing subsided, I suggested to my mom that we take our "business" upstairs to which mom readily agreed. So we quickly scurried to my bedroom on the first floor. Once there, we locked the door and started kissing passionately once again. But the kissing didn't last for long. Mom, wanted more, as did I. She suddenly stopped kissing me, took a step back and looked at me with a not so maternal look which said she wanted me.

But I didn't realize what she wanted from me was the unthinkable!

She said, she was getting tired of plain vanilla sex with me and wanted to take this to the next level. She wanted me to fuck her ass!

I was dumbstruck. My mom wanted me to fuck her ass, sodomize her! This was unbelievable.

I didn't what to say. I didn't even know what to think!

Mom sensed my trepidation and told me that it was alright. She had gotten her ass fucked by my dad a few times after they got married, but they stopped soon after dad started having his erectile dysfunction issues. She said, she absolutely loved shoving a stiff cock up her ass. Plus, this was her way of starting the experimentation that she had always so wanted to do.

I couldn't believe this. I was going nuts listening to all this. As I thought about what to do next, mom climbed on to my bed and sat on all fours. She then simply told me get some lube on my cock and fuck her ass.

I complied with sheer excitement. I was half scared that I might ejaculate too soon due to the excitement. So, I tried to restrain my excitement by breathing slowly.

I got the lube from my dressing room drawer, applied it hurriedly to my nearly read to burst member and hurried back to the bed where mom was eagerly waiting for me, her ass cheeks pointing in the air towards me, spread out to give me a good view at her asshole.

Let me be blunt, I was practically salivating at the prospect of fucking my mom's ass. I had never really thought about it, but the fact that she wanted me, her own son to fuck it was an intense turn on.

I positioned my cock on the entrance to her asshole and gently pushed it in her cavern. My god, it was so tight, her rectal muscles encapsulated my cock so tightly, I felt I was dying of pleasure. Mom had started moaning from the moment by cock made entry. She was writhing in pleasure with tears of absolute joy. She was enjoying not only the act, but the happiness of the thought that her own son was fucking her asshole. She was also fingering her clit vigorously.

I kept on thrusting my cock in and out slowly for the first few seconds but then I couldn't stand to do it slowly so I increased the pace of thrusting. I held on to her hips and banged her asshole as fast as I could. I knew my cock would not be able to withstand this onslaught of pleasure for too long so I wanted to get the maximum "mileage" out of the entire experience.

Mom and I were shouting screams of pleasure as we were lost in the supreme act of incestuous pleasure. I could sense the muscles of her rectum tightening around my member who was nearing the end of his abilities to hold on.

Then it happened. The most intense orgasm that I've ever felt surged through my body like a bolt of lightning. I shivered in utter ecstasy as my cock shot what would have been a gallon of jizz in my mother's ass. I couldn't believe it, I was cumming in my mom's ass!

My mom was already on the edge of orgasm, but feeling my throbbing member shoot oodles of cum down her ass and hearing my screams pushed her over the edge. She climaxed with me.

I could not feel my knees and collapsed on top of her sweating and panting like I'd just ran the Ahmedabad marathon. Mom was under me moaning. My still semi-flaccid cock was still partially inside her ass. I could feel the excess cum oozing out of her ass.

I slowly got up and lied down next to her. She turned towards me, looking deep into my eyes with a passion that can't be described. That passion told me that we were more than simply mother and son or lovers. We were soul mates. I knew right then, that I will never find someone whom I connect with and trust like with her. Our bond was eternal and unique, never to be broken or replicated. I was in love with this woman.

I slowly moved towards her and wrapped my arms around her naked body and planted a deep long kiss on her. She responded with a soft and loving kiss.

We kept kissing for the next few minutes till we heard a loud bang. It was the sound of fireworks. The new year had arrived. And with it, a new kind of love between mother and son has also arrived.