The Unusual Burglary

Story Info
This burglar is no ordinary thief.
803 words
3.48
38.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late at night and the house at the end of the street is silent. There's only a porch light on; the rest of the house is in shadows. You hear a small sound, one you would not even have heard in daytime, but now it sounds like a loud CRACK! It's the sound of a window frame that creaks when opened. It stops, and the window is totally open. We hear a soft pat pat pat. The sound of someone waking on carpets and trying not to make any noise. Who is it breaking into a house in the middle of the night? Who else but the local loverboy, Jimmy Darling?

He tiptoes nearer to the bed, where a hot teenage 18 year old girl has thrown off her covers in her sleep. All she has concealing her lovely curves is a skimpy nightshirt and some shorts. Jimmy pauses a short distance from the bed. The girl is breathing deeply and seems fast asleep. A moment more and he starts moving forward ever so slowly. Watching him it almost seems as if he's standing still; but blink and he has moved.

The room faintly smells of the girl's perfume, sweet with a tiny hint of musk. The walls are painted a light blue.

Jimmy slowly starts pulling down her pants. He is careful not to wake her and her breathing does not change. Jimmy finally got her pants to her ankles. He gently lifts first her left and then her right foot to slide it off totally. He moves her legs apart and exposes her delicate lips, surrounded by a light blond fuzz. Jimmy smiles to himself. This is where the fun starts. He uses his index finger to gently explore her mons. He locates the pea-like bump of her clitoris and starts massaging it in a small circular movement. Almost instantaneously her lips start engorging and turn a darker, reddish shade. He pulls the skin of her pubis up and back, exposing her swelling clitoris. He bends down and starts a light sucking.

Katy does not usually dream of sex, but now her dreams start filling up with luscious images. Jimmy playfully nibbles on her outer labia and makes Katy sigh. He increases his intensity, sucking, rubbing and licking her from the top of her slit, down the one side, up the other. He spreads her with a hand and lightly flicking her at intervals with his tongue, trailing slowly up, down, up, deeper each time. In her dream Katy starts feeling really aroused. Jimmy sees the tension building in her body. Not long now he murmurs to her.

He slides a hand under her pyjama top to fondle her ample breasts. With a thumb he twiddles her fully erect nipple. Still asleep, her hand strays towards her crotch. He guides her it while he gives his full attention to her breasts. First he traces with his finger a little circle around each areola. They stand even more erect now, more than he thought possible.

He can hold out no longer and takes one into his mouth. O how delicious they taste. Slightly salty and as firm as fresh butter. As he sucks he kneads the other breast. He comes up for air to notice that she is vigorously rubbing her clitoris. He quickly prises her hand away. He can't let her do his job for him. His finger slides into her now slippery hole. Inside her velvet folds he makes a curling, come-hither motion. He locates her G-spot with a speed born of long practise. Stroking with an ever increasing speed, his other hand caressing each breast in turn, he increases the pace to a furious speed. "Yes! More!" she exclaims in her sleep.

Her body tenses almost to breaking point, she can't stand it, her slit is contracting around his finger, spasming faster and faster. He inserts another finger and pistons them in and out. Back with his other hand to rub her clitoris and with a contraction that feels like she is cutting of his finger she reaches her climax.

In her dream she also reaches orgasm but I won't tell you with what or with whom. Jimmy takes a small towel out of his bag and wipes off his fingers. He also pats her dry until her pubic her is once again soft and fuzzy and wipes the sweat from her brow. He slings his bag onto his back and tiptoes to the window. With no more sound than the wisper of the wind he is out, the window is closed and the street once again seems empty. And Jimmy Darling? Well you see, he was never even there. And the next morning the girl at the end of the street woke up with the strangest dream.