The Unwanted Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monster was obviously satisfied with this foreplay. But the main part was still ahead. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet, caressing my face, which was a sign that he was satisfied with my job. I barely nodded, being relieved that I've made him satisfied. I unbuttoned my pants then and slid them down together with panties. He lifted me up again and put me on the desk, spreading my legs apart. I was ready for whatever was going to follow. Then I saw one of the tentacles on his shoulders move and slide to my wet opening. Looks like he wanted to have a bit more of foreplay. The tentacle tickled my entrance and after a second it slid in. The feeling was... unusual, let's say so. I could never imagine that I would ever experience tentacle sex. This was very exotic, indeed. But it was very pleasurable, I'm not going to hide the truth.

The tentacle continued moving inside me for a few minutes when suddenly he decided to take it out. I felt empty in some way. But soon enough something bigger touched my wet labia. I understood that the main part was going to start right now and there. The monster grabbed my hips, this time rather rough, and slowly began to push his large member into my vagina. I pressed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth from pain. He was big, really big. I knew my limits, and I completely wasn't used to such size. Luckily he didn't push in aggressively, allowing me to adjust. He didn't move for a minute or something, until I finally nodded, making him understand, that I was ready. So he moved his hips backwards and pushed in again. I still could feel pain, but with each thrust it subsided, and soon it was replaced with a feeling of pleasure. When the pain was totally gone, blissful moans began to escape my lips. Seeing this, he increased the speed, hitting my sweet spot with each thrust. I was nearly screaming from pleasure, from how hard he was pounding into me. His movements became faster and more frantic with each moan that he received from me. I was close, very close to the peak, and I could tell that he was close, too.

Finally it was enough. I couldn't hold myself anymore. My insides clenched around his member, and with a loud scream I came. After a few seconds he followed me, spilling his seed into me. He nearly collapsed on the top of me, but held his hands against the desk, not to crush me with his weight. My body was covered with sweat, the heart was still beating like crazy. After regaining my breath and strength, I sat on the desk and then jumped down on the floor. He touched my face gently, and I came closer to him and pressed myself to his chest, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. Listening carefully, I could still hear very faint sound of a beating heart. Despite being created in the laboratory of Umbrella Corporation, he still was a living being that was capable of feeling something.

Freeing myself from his arms, I began putting my clothes back on, and so did he. No matter how much I wanted to stay with him, I had to go back to my duties and finish my job. I told him this, being afraid that he might not understand. But he just nodded, making me feel relieved. Before leaving I pressed myself to his chest one more time, and he hugged my waist again. I went to the door then, taking a look at him for the last time. He nodded again, and I left the room.

Damn, now I will get hundreds of questions from my course mates and the professor about where I have been so long. But never mind, I'll think something out on my way. We'll finish the job in the end and go back to the University, and then each of us will go home. What is for sure -- I'll never forget what I have just experienced. I doubt heavily that after this I will want any human guy to approach me. I don't know whether I'm going to see this monster again, but I really hope he will find me. And I'm looking forward to it.

12