The Unwelcome Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir?"

"What does it make you feel?"

"It makes me think I'll be punished sir, by you sucking my tits. And the more you do it the more I'm a slut and the more I'm a slut the more you'll suck my nipples sir. I love the feeling, right now, whilst I'm aroused and hot and wild."

"You like being punished. I may have to spank you a little," and he turned me over, pulled my pants down and smacked me hard across the bottom.

"Ouch," I said, and my clit swelled some more.

He spanked me again, two three times, quite hard. I could feel his cock swelling in his trousers under my breasts. I didn't like the feeling. I wriggled. He smacked me again, and I shrieked. My breasts ached even more.

"You want me to stop?"

I was beside myself. My nipples were on fire. My clit was on fire. He whacked me again.

"Please," I said. I didn't know what I was pleading for.

"He spanked me again, and again. Thirteen, fourteen times. My bottom was glowing. I was crying with desire."

"You want me to suck them again?"

"Please sir."

He rolled me over, looked at me through his hooded grey eyes. "There's a price, Charlie Barker. A penance. If you do penance I'll suck them for half an hour." he put his teeth on my tit and sucked again, hard and tongue. Licking, lovely, hot.

Half an hour! Half an hour of those lips and teeth on me. I'd do anything for that.

"What do I have to do sir? I'll do anything except fuck."

"I don't want to fuck you. You're like this because you haven't been fucked. Lie on the floor."

I lay. He knelt over me. He looked me in the eye.

Charlie Barker I'm going to get out my favourite toy. And I'm going to tell you what to do with it. But first I'll show you what a good time you can have...

There was a clock and I watched the minutes go by as he licked and sucked and played with my breasts. Five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes, Jesus it was an orgy of tit sucking, I didn't want it ever to end. I never had my nipples sucked as well as that afterwards, not even during the times when I paid for it. By the time he stopped again, licking and chewing and biting and squeezing me I thought I'd do anything. I was so near coming I thought my clit would explode. My eyes were shut and I was gasping. Then the alarm went off on his apple phone.

"Thirty minutes", he said.

I was bereft. "Oh sir please don't stop sucking them."

"Lick it and I'll carry on."

"Sir?"

I opened my eyes.

It was enormous, right in front of me, his cock. Huge and purple, with veins up the side and hair round the bottom. It was giant, about ten inches long, and I could feel the heat off it. It smelled. It's the smell of cock - they all have a scent, they're all different. But I'd never smelled it before. Sort of musky.

I thought it was horrible.

"Lick it."

"No sir. I can't."

"Look, you little tease Charlie Barker, you've had your tits sucked, now lick it."

I didn't want to lick it. I clamped my mouth shut and shook my head.

He put his thumb and finger on one of my tits and started to squeeze again, but my clit had gone down. I really didn't want to lick it.

He pushed it against my lips and I clamped them shut.

He sighed. "I like coming on girls who like it Charlie. We made a deal."

I nodded mutely.

"Put your hand on it then."

I reached out and took it carefully between both of my hands.

There was a foreskin thing over it, like a hood, and out of it this giant purple cock peering out.

That's it. Slide it back.

I was scared it would get even bigger. I really hated sliding back the foreskin. I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching. I didn't want to be sucked any more. Carefully, I slid the skin down over the head of his penis. It slid as easily as when you slide oil on your own button. It was smooth and easy and purple. I didn't want to suck it. It was gigantic. I slid up and down and up and down, carefully, like it might explode.

"Lick it Charlie. You do as you promised, cos I'm gonna come." He squeezed my nipple hard and I lit up a bit.

I took a deep breath and gripped tightly and put my tongue on the side of it. It was so huge and hot and threatening - and then I felt him shudder and then... oh God... The thing shuddered, and he shuddered, and it spurted his come all over him, and all over me. White and sticky and messy and just loads of it.

He stopped squeezing my tit.

"Now look what you did. You bad wicked girl. You owe me. You'll clean up your mess."

He had a knee on each of my arms, pinning me to the ground. His big dark cock was dangling over me, half erect, touching my nose. "Lick it clean."

I looked at it. It wasn't as big as before but it was still huge and purple and it was dripping.

"I don't want to sir."

He lowered himself over me till the thing was touching my mouth. I could feel the heat of it. I could smell the come. It was bitter, like sodium bicarbonate that you put in cakes.

"I don't want to lick it sir."

"Do it Charlie, and I'll suck your tits till you scream. Leave it and your father's going to see the shots on my iphone - nice shots of Kevin and your tits. Here..." he squeezed my nipple again.

Oh God. To my surprise it worked. My breasts jumped back to life. My clit woke up. Even after he'd come on my face I still wanted him to suck me. How gross was that? What sort of a slut was I?

But it wasn't the thought of not being expelled that drove me harder, but curiosity and the beginnings of this thing that has driven me for years, this lust for a cock. Cautiously I put my tongue out. I touched the tip of the thing with it and I licked it, carefully, as if it was an ice cream. Then I took a hold of it and licked it with little lapping movements, as if I were a cat with a saucer of milk.

He grunted whilst I did it and it swelled and throbbed.

"Every drop", he said at one point. "Every drop."

When I finished he was as good as his word. He sucked my tits like he was lions feeding. Lions, sucking and roughing and squeezing and tweaking. It got my clit so hot that I exploded like a volcano. I came in a great wave or orgasmic heat, wet and hungry and gorgeous as he pinched it between his finger and thumb. I was open like a chrysanthemum, wet and ready and hungry. And all the time I thought how I'd licked his cock clean and how I'd do it again right now if he wanted.

Then he said "get your clothes on, you little slut. If you say a word about this to anyone I'll have you gang fucked by all the boys in alpha omega."

I was so embarrassed. I put myself back into my clothes whilst he made some phone call about Kevin failing a grade. He was going to be expelled. At the end he said, 'you should thank your stars for your tits, Charlie Barker, but you need to learn to suck cock better than that if you want to graduate."

That Saturday I went over to read to Henry. The book was a bit of really badly written erotica, all cocks and cunts, and I didn't enjoy reading it. Some girl in it was having her clit rubbed with whipped cream when he said, "I think we should talk about your tits, Charlie Barker. You've been showing them to me and I'd like a closer look."

I swallowed. I was excited, despite my huge come when the Professor sucked my tits. He was an old man and in a wheelchair, but I so wanted my tits sucked again and I thought it would be a kindness. I hoped he'd got a rough tongue. I thought he was too disabled to have a giant cock that exploded in my face. But if I had to rub his cock to get my tits sucked I'd do it.

"Yes, Henry."

"Twenty pounds on the table. Show me now".

Twenty pounds. I felt turned on. Slowly I took off my Tshirt.

"Leave the bra on. Hang them out."

He liked them a bit trussed up, I could tell. I hung them out of the bra so they pointed forwards and the nipples stuck out. I thought about being tied up properly. I'd like that.

"Do it again. What you do at the window".

"I've got no chili oil sir."

"We can find something," he said, and produced a tube of something called horny dick. It smelled of strawberries.

I rubbed a bit onto my nipples and they warmed up like steak on a griddle.

Ohh I said, and I started to rub and tweak, and I thought of the headmaster sucking.

"Good girl. That's nice. That's very nice. Rub that pussy."

He was watching from very close. I ached for him to suck them. I sucked one myself to show him, meeting his gaze as I did it, and my clit started to glow again.

But he didn't come any closer. Instead he passed me a bulldog clip, and said, "feel your little petals girl, rub your little clit" and that's when I knew he wanted to see the whole thing from close to, wanted to watch me come.

The bulldog clip was like being switched on, and the strawberry stuff on my clit was like a fire.

I was sitting on a chair now, leaning back, my shorts off and my knickers pushed to one side. I was rubbing my round hot clit and feeling my nipple and waiting for Henry to suck it - but when I opened my eyes I realized the horrible truth.

His cock was out and he was rubbing it with horny dick. Rub rub rub. He wasn't touching me, only himself. His eyes were half shut and he was moaning. Keep going girlie, rub your lovely wet cunt.

I couldn't. I stared in horror at that cock of his. It was incredibly long - longer than the Professor's but slimmer, elegant and a bit kinked. There was hardly any hair around the bottom and it was waving fast because he was rubbing it hard and quickly. It was like a giant purple snake.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. I kept rubbing my clit but it wasn't responding any more. I wanted to suck it. I didn't want to like penises like this, I realized, but I did like them, I wanted to rub it for him - and as I thought this he came with a great groan, and I could see it all as it spurted out.

He shuddered. I stopped rubbing myself. I didn't feel like it any more. That cock coming had put me right off.

"Lick it clean," he said, and he took his teeth out. "Lick it clean and I'll suck your little titties. Jem tells me you love that."

Jem. If he could suck them like Jem I'd be up for that. God what bliss, to have my tits sucked hard by a man with a rough tongue and no teeth.

And oh God, I swear I thought he was going to suck my tits, all toothless, and my clit went gigantic and hot and I really wanted that so bad that I licked him clean as if it was the best meal I'd ever had, and as I licked his penis went all stiff again, and tall and purple.

He pushed me away.

"Show me again Charlie."

I shook my head. "No sir."

"Rub your tits."

"Will you suck them now Henry?"

"You really want me to suck your tits don't you, you little slut?" He started to laugh. "You don't get it do you. I just like to watch. I'm paying, I call the shots. Same time next week."

"I don't think..."

"Same time next week or I'll tell your father."

I nodded numbly. My clit shrank. I felt really ashamed. Henry just wanted to watch and I'd licked all the come off him as it he was an ice cream. And I'd loved every second of it. Loved it. Sucked his big purple cock like it was my last meal. I was a slut. I was out of control. I must never go near a cock again.

All my reading time with Henry was like that. He'd pay me the twenty pounds and watch me whilst I made myself come. He showed me how to put the bulldog clips on both tits, and rub the strawberry stuff in. He showed me how to slide a little candle into my bum and keep it there whilst I rubbed, so that I came even bigger and hotter and better. He showed me how to part my legs so he could watch my clit growing. He learned not to rub his cock till after I'd finished, because it always put me off. But he never never touched me, and I never licked it clean again. He never asked. I think he thought it wasn't fair. And I never told him how much I wanted it. Although one day, much later, I got my own back when I sucked him till he exploded.

But not today. Today my problem with penises was finalised by the Professor. I still thought I could control it till them. Thought I could be normal.

A whole month had gone by since the time in his office. Sometimes I'd catch him looking at me but he never did anything. I think now he was making quite sure I didn't tell anyone. I often thought about him sucking my nipples though, He'd been so good at it.

It was a summer day. I remember it very clearly because I'd been rubbing my nipples that morning, and I'd shoved my T shirt on and I so loved the feeling of the fabric against them. They were so sensitive when I got them big and juicy like that, and so I decided to go to college without a bra. Lots of the other girls did it. I used to watch their nipples and wonder what it would be like to suck them. I thought I might be a lesbian, which would solve the penis problem for good, except I really didn't want to touch another girl's vagina. And I couldn't forget how, in the middle of my arousal, I'd eaten the come of Henry as if it was a feast. I was disgusted with myself.

The message that I was to go to the Principal's office came just before the first bell.

I wasn't at all sure about this. I mean, I hadn't forgotten how good he was, sucking my nipples he was just fantastic, the king of nipple sucking, he made me want to moan and whisper and beg. He made me want to say filthy stuff. But I didn't want to see his cock again. I didn't know what I might do.

When I first got to his room he was looking cross and I didn't suppose he'd be doing any tit licking. I was disappointed actually, I could feel them, all excited behind my shirt. I looked at his mouth.

"Charlie Barker, he said. I am concerned about your nipples."

I stared. "I'm sorry sir."

"They seem to be sticking out. Have they been sucked?"

"But..." I wasn't sure what to say. He knew he'd sucked them till I'd screamed with pleasure. He knew I wanted him to suck them again. What was I supposed to say.

I looked at him. I thought I should be bold.

I opened my shirt, popped my breasts out of my bra so they stood forwards.

"There they are sir. You sucked them yourself."

"Has someone been sucking them lately Charlie Barker?"

"No sir."

"We know that's not true don't we..." he said, and he was like a snake. he flexed the muscles in his arms.

I blinked.

Suddenly he had me, both arms in a half Nelson, and I saw there was a big bowl of icecream on his desk.

He scooped a handful and rubbed it over my left breast, gripping my left nipple. It melted on the skin. My breast was cold. It was gorgeous.

"This should soothe it nicely," he said.

I didn't feel soothed. Between my legs was really wet.

"Is that nice Charlie? Is there something you wanted?"

I nodded. There was no point pretending.

"Tell me about Henry."

I swallowed.

"Tell me about putting on a show for Henry."

"There's nothing to tell sir."

"Twenty pounds, Charlie Barker, and he doesn't even suck them. You must be desperate." And he tweaked the nipple, rolling it between his finger and thumb and started to eat the ice cream off me, licking it away from all over my breast, edging towards the nipple, bit by bit. I could feel his other hand on my inner thigh, could feel his finger edging inside my pants. I groaned. I couldn't help it. It was his tongue on me.

"Beg, Charlie"

"I'm sorry, sir?"

"Beg me to do what you want."

"Suck them, " I said desperately. "Please sir."

"Why?"

"Because I love it when you suck them."

"What will you do if I suck them?"

"What do you mean sir?"

"My best friend Cyril wants to play. You met Cyril last time."

I almost giggled. Cyril?

He sucked his finger and slipped it over my clit. It was wet and warm. "I can suck those tits of yours till you beg for Cyril"

My clit grew like magic. And I swallowed. "Please sir, suck them."

"You know what you have to do Charlie."

I remembered the enormous cock. Cyril. "No sir."

"We'll see. Charlie. You can have a sample. Then we can agree about Cyril."

"Sir?"

He turned me round, laid me on the floor. There were two metal rings in the floor, and he put me between the, I could see each rung had a pair of handcuffs on it.

My nipples reached out like semaphore. For a moment he was poised over one of them. Then he sucked.

Christ that man was good. In later years, when I was a big success, I paid men to come in once a week to suck them for an hour. Some of them had to suck me for hours before I came, he could do it in minutes.

I was lost in it, the feeling, the sucking. So lost I hardly noticed his finger starting to rub my clit. I hadn't asked for it but I didn't care. He was sucking, chewing, kneading, and he was making me beg.

"Oh god sir, please sir, suck me sir, do it to me sir, I love that. Suck me harder. Feel my clit sir, oh that's good." I could tell he loved me talking dirty and I was good at it. I'd do it as long as he'd suck me. My come was building up and building up.

He was clever. He held me on the edge like a pro. Every ten seconds I had to say "suck me sir, suck me some more," and as long as I did that he carried on. My clit had been getting bigger and bigger but now it was waiting. It didn't know what he'd do.

He took his mouth off my tit and pinched my clit hard.

"Beg for him, Charlie. Beg for Cyril."

I shook my head. "Please sir just suck them. I love it when you suck them."

Then he did something I hadn't expected.

He put me in handcuffs. I was stretched out, my nipples pointing upwards, my arms stretched up above me. He sucked my right nipple in between his teeth, hard, firm, repeatedly, and I said "please sir, please don't stop. You're so good. Suck me more like that. Suck me and rub me and I'll do whatever you want."

I didn't want Cyril but if that was what it took. My clit was...

And then his mouth was off me, and instead there was a finger and thumb pinching each of my nipples, pulling them out and kneading them like playdoh, hard and rough and on the edge of pain. I wriggled but I couldn't move, and he pushed my legs up and moved my pants aside.

My clit. He had found it with his tongue. His tongue was on my clit, in my cunt, prying, prodding, licking. He knew it like he knew my nipples.

I twisted, to try to stop it. If this carried on I'd be begging for Cyril to fuck me. I'd be a slut again. I mustn't. I must control myself. Already the thought of that huge, ugly purple organ was becoming dirtily exciting. Already I wanted to suck it. The kneading fingers on my breasts kept going, and excited my round swollen traitorous clit even further.

"Beg for Cyril, Charlie. Beg."

Oh God I was horny. I thought of that vast purple cock, so ugly and dripping, and i wanted it thrusting into my hands, my mouth, I wanted to worship it and lust after it and play with it and suck on it...I'd lost control. I didn't care.

"Please Sir. Let me suck Cyril. I want to suck Cyril."

"What will you do?"

"Anything sir. I'll lick the shaft and suck the end and stroke him and rub him and do whatever you want."

"We'll see little Charlie. Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to suck your juicy hot clit, and then you're going to beg Cyril to fuck your mouth. Sucking Cyril will be all you could ever want."

Then he sucked my clit in between his teeth.

It was like an electric shock. I shrieked.

He pulled off at once.

"Do it again sir. Oh God please."

He sucked again, then he licked twice, three times, side to side, and then he took the whole of the front of my cunny into his mouth.

It was gorgeous.

It was the best feeling I had ever felt.

He licked. Twice, and I moaned. Then he sucked hard again, throbbingly, ten times in a minute. I wanted to come. It was building up. Sucking and licking and sucking and licking. My clit was on fire.

Then he was off me again.