The Unwelcome Hitchhiker

Story Info
Husband & wife pick up hitchhiker, he gets more than a ride.
2.4k words
4.36
152.2k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was actually told to me by my ex-wife. It was told to her by her best friend at the time. Although I didn't let on to my ex-wife at the time, I always thought the story was totally erotic and thought others might think the same.

Her friend's name was Jane, and she was married to Scott. The were both in their upper twenties and together enjoyed an adventurous relationship, often taking off for the day or weekend at the last minute to do something exciting and new. Scott drove a van that had a bed in it, which allowed them to leave for a weekend and simply sleep in the van if they couldn't make it back home.

On this particular weekend, they planned a long drive just for the day. Both Jane and Scott would occasionally get a little high to enhance their experiences, and this particular day was no different.

On their way back home, they stopped at a road-side diner/truckstop to grab some dinner. As they sat at the counter, a guy who had already been sitting there sparked up a conversation with them. Being the conversationalist that Scott was, he ended up chatting with this guy the entire time.

After talking with him, they learned that his name was Leonard, and was looking to hitch a ride near to where Scott and Jane lived. Leonard offered to pay their gas in return for a ride.

Scott being the trustworthy and outgoing person that he was, readily agreed. Jane on the other hand was not so comfortable with the arrangement and became very angry at Scott for trusting this stranger whom they had just met.

Leonard was a very large black man, around 40 years old, and while very easy to talk with, she was very uncomfortable knowing he'd be traveling with them. Before she could pull Scott aside to tell him she did not want Leonard coming with, they were all climbing in the van heading back out on the road. She was so angry that she chose to sit in the back and let Leonard sit in the passenger seat.

It was getting later in the day and becoming cloudy when Jane noticed Scott pull off the road. Apparently there was a sign along the road mentioning some kind of a nature trail leading to a lookout that Scott wanted to see.

Reluctantly Jane got out of the van with Scott and Leonard. As they began down the trail Jane questioned whether they should continue, as it looked like rain and she did not want to be caught out in the rain. Scott talked her into proceeding to the lookout, so they did.

Apparently it was a beautiful view, and she was starting to think it was well worth the walk. Scott pulled some pot out of his pocket and they all sat there getting a little high, enjoying nature and the beautiful views.

Then the rain started. A light drizzle at first and soon became a torrential downpour. By the time they had all reached the van, they were completely soaked.

It was getting dark, so they decided to start heading back towards home. Shortly after heading back on the road, Scott tried turning on the car lights, but no lights came on.

Although they were only a few hours from home, with the darkness setting in and the rain coming down, it became virtually impossible to see where they were going. Fortunately there was a rest stop just down the road where they were able to pull off safely.

Scott and Leonard got out and tried to see what the problem was, but couldn't figure it out. So they sat there. Scott thought maybe something was overheated - he wasn't very mechanical - and if they just waited a little while maybe the lights would go on.

As the day grew later, with multiple attempts to turn the lights on, and another joint smoked, the decision was to stay the night in the van until daybreak and then head back out on the road.

Jane did not like the idea, but under the circumstances there was little else to do. While Leonard was nice, she still had a fear of him because of his size and some comments he had made throughout the day.

The night was cool, and their cloths were wet which made Jane shiver to the bone. The van did not have enough gas to stay running the entire night to keep them warm, and there was only one mattress and one blanket.

Being that it was so dark in the van, Scott suggested that Jane take her cloths off and stay under the blanket and that he and Leonard would just stay up front. Being so chilled, she followed Scott's advice.

Unfortunately, she could not get rid of her chills. Both Leonard and Scott eventually started to get chilled in their wet cloths also. They agreed that they would all have to remove their cloths and share the one blanket, with the understanding that Leonard and Jane would be on the outside and Scott in the middle.

When Leonard and Scott got under the blanket, they discovered that the blanket was not quite big enough to cover all of then. Leonard had one leg uncovered while a draft came in from end Jane was laying.

Scott made snide remarks about being toasty warm in the middle, and that having Leonard lay next to him was worth the warmth. Jane laid there, still shivering and fuming at Scott, pinning the blame of this whole mess on him. If Scott wouldn't have offered the ride to Leonard, they would both comfortably fit under the blanket. And if Scott hadn't decided to take the walk to the lookout, they might have made it home before dark and wouldn't have been caught up in the rain.

Shivering, Jane told Scott she wanted to be in the middle otherwise she'd freeze to death. Scott, knowing that Leonard's naked body was pressed up against his, and would be doing the same if Jane was in the middle, questioned Jane if she was sure. Although she didn't want to be next to Leonard, she definitely didn't want to freeze to death the whole night.

So they switched positions. Jane curled up to the Scott as close as she could to him, to steal as much warmth as she could. Although Leonard's large body was pressed up against hers, the only thing she noticed was the warm that she was starting to feel.

Before long she heard Scott begin snoring. Her body temperature was getting back to normal and she started to doze off herself when she felt Leonard turn and reposition himself against her so they were spooning. Considering the awkward circumstances, she didn't want to jump to conclusions or say anything.

She closed her eyes trying to fall asleep, but couldn't help feeling Leonard's hard cock pressing against her back. She then felt Leonard's hand on her hip. As his hand moved up her thigh, she reached down and pushed it off, saying "NO!".

What happened next made her heart start racing faster than it ever had in her life. Leonard leaned into her and whispered, "you don't want anything to happen to you and Scott now do you"?

Here eyes shot open. She knew Leonard was big. Really big. And he could easily kill both her and Scott. She laid there frozen, not from the chill outside of the blanket but the fear she now felt under the blanket.

His hand moved back to her hip, then down her ass until she felt his large fingers touching her bottom. He didn't rush into anything just yet. slowly playing with her ass and pussy from behind.

Jane laid there, not really knowing what to do. If she woke up Scott, what would Scott do? He was no match to Leonard's size. Maybe Leonard would just cop a feel and slowly fall asleep and it would be a non issue. Maybe she would just let it happen and get if over with. She's secretly had fantasy of being taken by a stranger - maybe she could pretend it was just a fantasy if it got that far.

Her pulse quickened and her heart began to race. She felt Leonard's fingers begin pushing into her pussy, and to her own fear she couldn't help but notice how wet she was getting. Her breathing was becoming heaver as she stared at Scott's sleeping face.

She then felt Leonard's cock begin pushing at the opening of her pussy. It was like a switch had turned on letting her know what was about to happen, and that this was not fantasy, this was real. And it was wrong. She turned her head to say "NO" but Leonard's large hand covered her mouth from saying anything.

She grabbed his arm, trying to pull it from her mouth, but he was too strong. Too muscular. As she softly whimpered under his hand, she felt his large hot cock pushing into her. Emotionally she was torn whether to make a big scene and put an end to this, or just go with it.

She knew waking up Scott would only end bad, so she fell into her fantasy world to try and make it all seem better. The initial feeling of Leonard's cock pushing into her was somewhat painful. Never before had she felt a cock as big as his. But it was out of her control.

With his hand still over her mouth, he slowly worked his large cock into her pussy She thought he'd never get the entire length in her. She was worried that he was going to hurt her with the sheer size and length. But then she felt his pelvis against her bottom and she knew that he was completely in her. She felt a sense of relief knowing that it wasn't going to hurt any more. Never before had she been so full before.

She felt him withdraw and then slowly push back into her. Each time the slight pain gave way to pleasure. Her mind had now switched fully into fantasy. This large black man was having his way with her and she couldn't stop him.

As he pushed into her he began whispering dirty things in her ear. Things that normally she would be appalled to hear said to her. But at that moment, his words being whispered into her ear while he forcefully fucked her, with her husband sleeping right there, somehow seemed to enhance the moment.

Uncontrollably she began pushing back against his trusts. The feeling was something she's never experienced before. The moan coming from her mouth now were moans of pleasure, not pain. Now instead of trying to pull his hand from her mouth, she was holding it there in place to help silence the moans of pleasure that might awaken Scott.

Although lost in the moment, she begin feeling the buildup an orgasm. An orgasm of monumental feeling. It then hit her. Her nails dug into the flesh of his hand as her body shook with great uncontrollable force. Never before can she remember having such a strong intense orgasm.

It became aware to her as her orgasm was subsiding, that Leonard started to cum. As he did, he pushed his cock deep into her, the deepest she has ever felt. This, along with his cock pulsing inside of her, seemed to cause her orgasm to continue even longer.

Leonard removed his hand from her mouth. She looked up at Scott who was thankfully still sleeping. Her head came back to reality as she felt Leonard's throbbing large cock sill inside her. He began kissing her neck as his still hard cock moved inside her.

She was surprised at how warm and wonderful she felt at that moment. She had the comfort in knowing that it was over, and before long had dozed off to sleep.

Jane woke in the morning to the feeling of something pressing against her backside. Opening her eyes to a squint, she could see it was daybreak as the sun began to lighten the inside of the van. Still sleepy, she slowly became aware of where she was and who was still with them.

Too tired to respond to Leonard's antics, she just closed her eyes again. She continued to feel Leonard's hard cock pressing against her pussy. A pussy that was still swollen from the night before. But she wasn't nearly as wet as the previous night, and didn't think Leonard's cock would ever go in comfortably. She just wasn't wet enough to accommodate any cock, let alone the size of Leonard's cock.

Then she felt the head of his cock enter her. She couldn't believe she was wet enough to allow him to push into her. It must have been still wet from the night before. She again felt his cock slowly fill her to something she's never felt. It again was painful, but a good kind of pain.

He pushed so deep inside of her, an orgasm started to build almost immediately. Within minutes she began feeling that warm sensation of an orgasm building. While not as powerful as the night before, this orgasm was intense. "tingly" intense.

Her movements work up Scott. Scott was laying on his side facing away from Jane, but had repositioned himself onto his back. Scott stretched and kept his eyes closed, but there was no doubt he was up, and up for the day.

Jane's heart was pounding. This time not from an orgasm, but from nerves. Leonard's cock was still deep inside her, and Scott was now awake. She was scared beyond words at the thought of Scott finding out.

Then she felt Leonard's cock begin pulsing inside her. He was cumming! She was so nervous that Scott would notice something, but also a little relieved knowing that Leonard would soon be done and pull out of her.

Scott sat up and looked around, trying to focus his eyes to the brightness that had filled the van. As Scott sat up, Leonard pulled his cock from Jane swollen pussy which caused a noticeable pop. Fortunately Scott didn't catch on.

Scott and Leonard dressed and they headed home. Apparently it was the one and only time Jane had ever been unfaithful to Scott. But she maintained that it was the best sex she had ever had.