The Unwelcome Wedding Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I also know how I used to lust after any girl I even thought might have a bush like yours," Rob confessed. "The idea that they could ever not know how amazing their gift was..."

"God, I wish I'd met a guy like you after that jerk Steve got done with me!" Betty set the brush down on the bureau and once again turned to face Rob, for his words had her feeling even more beautiful now.

"So do I, as long as you'd broken up with him by the time we met," Rob quipped. Betty laughed and he joined in. "I've been thinking nonstop about what you said yesterday, how you used to love the way your bush looked and felt...I hate that anyone took that away from you!"

"Me too, but that's in the past." Betty helped herself to a look down at her own body. "Now I remember the way it was so erotic to look down and see a triangle. Was and is again, I mean. And the way your fingers feel in it..." She burst into girlish laughter.

"Yeah, and right now they're itching to explore it!" Rob held up his right hand and wiggled all his fingers. "Bring it over here, if you don't mind!"

Betty certainly didn't mind. She sauntered over to the bed, planning to lie down. But Rob swung around and had his fingers at the ready as soon as she reached the bedside, and he was teasing her bush with aplomb before she knew it.

"Oooh!" she gasped at his first delightful teasing touch. "Ooohoohoohoo! That tickles!"

"Is that bad?" Rob paused, reminding himself that he still didn't know much about just what his fiancée liked in the bedroom, but he kept his fingers buried in her hair.

"I didn't say stop, did I?" She rubbed his head affectionately, and he resumed his teasing, and she grabbed onto his shoulder for balance and gave into the sweet torture.

Rob obeyed her order and didn't stop, but he also didn't probe any further, and soon Betty found herself aching for his touch inside her. As if reading her mind, Rob stuck to rubbing and teasing her outer flesh, while Betty wiggled and rubbed her thighs together and squealed with pleasurable frustration.

"Oh, Rob, God, ohhh..." Betty thrust her hips forward as if in search of something to rub against.

Rob finally decided he'd teased his true love quite enough, and he reached one finger down and inside her. "My, you're wet," he quipped.

Betty replied first with a deeply satisfied grunt. "Unhhhh...of course I am! You and those fingers!" She thrust her hips harder now, humping against Rob's palm, and he happily rubbed back while also stroking her rhythmically inside with his finger. Betty had closed her eyes to focus on his touch, so she didn't see him craning his neck to kiss her right breast until he'd latched on. "Oooooh!" she shrieked as he sucked her nipple. "Ohhhh, yessss!"

Once again, Rob could scarcely believe this was his demure, shy fiancée, nor could he believe his luck at what had awakened in her. As he kissed her breast and rubbed harder and faster within, she howled at the ceiling and wiggled in the most delightful way. Sensing she was close, Rob slipped a second finger inside her and she screeched with joy. "Make me come!" she ordered, pressing his head to push him harder against her breast.

Rob couldn't answer verbally with his mouth clamped on her nipple. But he rubbed faster and sucked harder, and in less than a minute he was rewarded with an uninhibited roar of joy as her wiggling stopped and she clenched her legs tight around his fingers. "Ohhhh, thank you!" she said when she'd caught her breath. "Feels so good!"

The window was still open and the curtains blowing in the warm summer breeze, and Betty's uninhibitedness was contagious. She didn't want to let his fingers out of her pussy just yet, but she didn't object when she realized he was just standing up to undress. He was hard as a rock, naturally, and she couldn't help laughing a bit at it sticking out of his boxers. "You sure you can get those off?" she asked.

Rob only laughed as he slipped them over his erection, causing it to bounce as the waistband slipped over it. He took her in his arms and they kissed passionately, Betty enjoying the sensation of it bobbing between her still-hungry thighs, and once he came up for air, Rob sat back on the bed. He took both of her hands in his and pulled her down onto his lap, facing him. "I love having you on top," he whispered.

"That makes two of us!" Betty lost no time in reaching down to wrap her hand around his hard cock and guide him inside.

Rob said nothing else as the sensation of her warm, wet embrace took over. She set into rocking hard and fast, and he responded in the same joyous rhythm, kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts as she moaned long and loud and happy.

To her delight, Rob also made his share of noise as he grew close. "Come with me, baby!" she grunted. "Ready?"

"Yeahhhh...aieeee! Yes! Oh!" Rob surprised even himself with how fast it came upon him, and he clutched hard at Betty and pulled her as hard against him as he could while he came. "Wonderful!" he sighed after it was over. "But you didn't come, did you?"

"It's okay, Rob..."

"No it isn't!" With his slowly-receding hardness still clutched inside her, he reached down and found her clit with his middle finger, and rubbed it in tight circles.

"Oh, Rob! Onnhhhh!" She squeezed him tightly and kissed him as he rubbed her the last of the way to another orgasm. It didn't take long, and her yelps of joy left no doubt when she arrived. "Thank you...and don't move your hand!" She squeezed her legs as tightly together around him as she could, and he left his finger just where it had come to rest, and they shared a victorious kiss.

When at last Betty had climbed off him and they were snuggling under the one sheet on the bed, she finally concluded the time had come to get the news from that afternoon out in the open. "Sorry to bring this up, but you might want to know what Janice and I learned this afternoon from you-know-who."

"No doubt she had a detailed explanation of how it was all Nick's fault," Rob said.

"That too," Betty agreed. "But that's not all. First, it's only fair I tell you, she said to tell Nick she's sorry."

"Yeah, right."

"I don't believe her either, but she said it. She also said she was only picking on him back then because she had a crush on him. That, I do believe."

"Let me guess," Rob said. "Her mother told her that's how to treat people you have a crush on. 'They tease you because they like you.'"

"Exactly," Betty said. "Even back when we were getting along, Audra's mother always sounded like a real creep."

"You don't know the half of it."

"I'll bet." Betty sighed and rubbed Rob's chest. "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know she did say she was sorry." Then she let out a wry laugh. "Janice and I both think she just doesn't want to be left out of our wedding. God, I can't believe we invited her in the first place, or that she accepted when she had already made her opinion of you so clear!"

"Oh, I can," Rob said. "She just wants to show you up on your big day."

"I kind of suspected that from the very beginning," Betty said. "But we've been friends and roommates for almost six years, and I just couldn't invite Janice but not her, you know?"

"I know." Rob gave Betty a comforting squeeze. "But you know, the way she's been acting, no one would blame you if you took back the invite."

"We could," Betty agreed. "But I was thinking about it this afternoon, and I have another idea."

"I'm listening." Rob kept her clutched in his embrace, but pulled back just enough to look into her eyes.

"Well," Betty said, "Since we're having a separate ceremony for my mother..."

"Don't say it like that," Rob said. "She can't help it if she couldn't make it out here."

"Oh yes she could, Rob. It's not that she couldn't make it out, she just couldn't be bothered. And I'd just as soon only have to bother with the whole thing once, you know. But anyway, I was thinking, we could tell Audra the wedding's at your parents' place but accidentally give them the date of the one at my mom's, so she gets all dolled up and shows up on the wrong day."

"I like it," Rob said. "But the wedding at our place is first. How do you keep it from Audra if you want her to think it's a week later?"

"I've been thinking about that," Betty said. "It's easier than you think. All the arrangements, you know, there's no risk of her answering the phone because who uses a landline anymore? We'd just have to make sure no one comes by our apartment, at least not when she's there. Janice and I could manage that."

"I'm guessing you've already floated this with Janice?"

"Of course!" Betty laughed.

* * *

Audra was not especially surprised when Betty and Janice invited her to join their double date the next weekend. "Glad you're coming back to your senses about the guys," she told them both as they were getting ready to go on Saturday afternoon. "Sisters before misters, am I right?"

"Occasionally," Janice snickered.

"Oh, fuck you," Audra said. "Or I guess I should leave that to Nick. Speaking of whom, I take it you passed on my apology?"

"Would they be okay with you joining us if we hadn't?" Betty pointed out.

"Wait a minute, you told them I'm joining you?" Audra turned away from the mirror where she'd been checking her hair and glared at Betty, hands on hips.

"Of course we did," Betty said. "How would you like it if...what's his name, Mitch? If he invited a friend along on your next date and didn't tell you?"

"That's different! Guys don't need safety in numbers the way we do. Besides, it's our decision whether to let things progress, my mother always taught me that, and we can't really do that with a third wheel there, can we?"

"Safety in numbers, Audra?" Janice picked up her purse from the coffee table and found her car keys.

"You know it's true, Janice!" Audra snapped. "Date rape happens all the time."

Betty flung herself back on the couch and laughed. "You have got to be kidding, Audra!"

"So now rape is funny, you bitch?" Audra griped.

"No, rape isn't funny at all," Betty said.

"What is funny is you claiming to worry about a guy getting violent with us when you actually have gotten violent with him in the past!" Janice explained.

"But don't worry," Betty said. Having regained composure, she stood up. "Nick won't hurt you. He would never sink to your level."

"Now do you want to come or not?" Janice asked Audra. "We did pass on your apology to Nick, but here's your one and only chance to prove you really mean it. Are you going to do that or not?"

Audra bit her lip and reminded herself that her mother had already made an appointment with her seamstress, and she would undoubtedly have to face both brothers at the wedding. "Oh, all right, you're right. Let's go."

She was feeling a bit outshone by her roommates in their cute sundresses while she was wearing shorts and a polo shirt, but then she always had been the tomboy of the trio. And there was really no point in dressing up to meet Rob and Nick of all people. But she reminded herself to play nice. "I guess it shows which one of us doesn't have a date, huh?" she said as Janice unlocked the car and they got in.

"There's still time for you to change if you want to put on a dress," Betty said.

"Nah, I wouldn't want to show you two up," Audra said.

Betty and Janice exchanged wry looks as they fastened their seatbelts. "You could've invited Mitch, you know," Janice said.

Audra let out a heavy sigh, and decided she didn't feel like maintaining that masquerade any longer. "No, I couldn't have. He dumped me this week."

"I'm sorry!" Betty said, and it almost sounded to Audra like she really meant it.

"Thanks. At least there are plenty of guys on Inthesea-dot-com. I'm hoping to have another one hooked in time to bring him to the wedding."

"There's no shame in going solo," Janice said. "A lot of people meet their true love at a wedding."

"Not gonna happen with your and Rob's friends," Audra said. "Sorry, but you know it won't, Bets."

Betty couldn't very well argue with that. She said nothing more on the topic, and she and Janice turned their attention to one another and plans for the afternoon for the remainder of the drive.

Audra hadn't thought to ask where they were meeting Nick and Rob, but she wasn't surprised when Janice parked the car at Riverfront Park. Of course those four fools would love the cheesy yuppified cafes along the water, nothing like the jungle of forbidden adventures it had been when she was a kid. But once again, she reminded herself to play nice. "Have Rob and Nick told you what this place used to be like before they renovated it?" she asked.

"Rob told me once he and Nick weren't allowed anywhere near it," Betty said. "Lots of troublemakers used to hang out here, I guess?"

"Nah, it's just where you went if you didn't want any grownups hassling you," Audra said. "The guys here were fine, they wouldn't hurt you. Well, they might hurt a wimp like Nick if he didn't know his place."

"Audra!" Janice snapped.

"I meant it as a compliment!" Audra protested. "He did know his place, he never came down here back when it would've been dangerous for someone like him."

"Only for him?" Betty asked. "Rob told me the cops raided the place sometimes."

"That only happened once when I was around," Audra said as she took in the sight of the old mill building, now shorn of all its graffiti and decked out with colorful awnings and flags. "See, the mill was empty then and we used to go there to drink and smoke up and that kind of thing, and I guess some cop wanted to run for DA. I lost some friends over it when they had to go to court and I didn't."

"Let me guess, your mother pulled strings?" Betty asked.

"She didn't have to, I'd learned by then how to bat your eyes and look silly," Audra said. "I tried to tell the guys at school the next week, it's not my fault the cops were all male and that they fell for my flirting. Anyway, this place used to be such a wonderland." She let out a giggle. "I even lost my virginity up there. But don't tell Rob or Nick that."

"I was just thinking how much they'd love to know about your sex life, Audra," Janice said.

Betty laughed. Audra ignored her. "Most men would love to know all about that sort of thing," she explained as they made their way up the crowded sidewalk to the outdoor café. "My mother always said so. It's their way of gauging their chances at another conquest. Laugh all you want, but remember, your boyfriends are brothers! You think they don't compare notes about your bra sizes, just for starters?"

"Since they've both seen us both naked, I doubt it." Betty caught herself a moment too late and clapped her hand over her mouth, but the word was out.

"What?!" Audra stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, grabbed her friend's arm and pulled her off to the side. "What are you talking about, you guys had a...a group thing?"

"Sorry, Janice," Betty said. "To tell you the truth, I'd forgotten we hadn't told her."

"Told me what?" Audra demanded.

"I don't mind if you don't mind," Janice said. At that moment, she spotted Rob and Nick approaching. Betty and Audra had their backs to them and didn't take notice of Janice's subtle nod at the guys. "You let the cat out of the bag, Betty, you might as well tell her."

"We went to a nudist camp with Rob and Nick last week," Betty said without a trace of shame. "It was a wonderful, liberating experience, Audj. You should try it sometime."

"You and your mother," Janice quipped.

"I can't believe..." Audra began.

"Nick! Rob!" Janice interrupted her, and they both turned around to see the guys just behind them. "Hey, sweetie!" Janice threw her arms around Nick, and Betty followed suit with Rob. Audra reminded herself of what she'd just told her friends, and did her best to bat her eyes and look silly.

"Hope we didn't keep you waiting," Rob said. "Took us a while to find a parking place."

"No, we just got here too," Betty said. "Audra was telling us what this place used to look like."

"Oh, what a slum!" Nick said. "They did a fantastic job of cleaning it up, didn't they?"

"Mmm, beautiful," Audra forced herself to say.

Rob had made a reservation, and soon they were settled at a table for five on the edge of the deck. Audra forced herself to hold her tongue when both brothers joined Betty and Janice in ordering fruity drinks. She alone opted for a beer.

"Beer sure tastes great in this heat, doesn't it?" Rob said to her as she was taking her first sip of it.

"Then why didn't you get one?" Audra couldn't help herself.

"Tell you the truth," Rob said, eyeing his cosmopolitan, "Betty ordered a cosmo and it just sounded even better."

"It is," Betty said, having already sampled hers. "Audj, you should try one sometime, they make them really good here."

"You know, I actually had my first booze ever here," Audra said. "Up on the third floor there where I guess the VIP bar is now? Didn't like it at all, but if you're too young to drink and you have the chance, you take it, you know?"

"I remember you asking me once when we were kids, if I liked beer," Nick said. "I remember you said you didn't."

"Fourth grade?" Audra asked.

"Right! You remember!"

"Not specifically," Audra admitted. "But I remember we sat next to each other." Sensing it was safe to do so, she continued, "I was really happy we did, too."

Nick smiled shyly down at his drink. "So I've heard."

It took every ounce of resolve she had, plus an image of her knocking everyone's socks off at the wedding, but Audra got the words out. "Right. Nick, look, I'm sorry about that day at my house, all right?"

"Are you really?" Nick finally managed to look her in the eye, and Audra was vaguely aware that Betty, Janice and Rob were also looking expectantly at her.

Audra sensed the situation slipping out of her control. Then all at once, she knew just what she had to do. "Yes, really. You see, Nick, and I know this is no excuse, but Jason and his buddies were blackmailing me."

"Blackmailing you with what?" Betty asked.

"Guys, I told Betty and Janice about this the other day, but I didn't tell them the whole story. This one time a few summers before that day, Jason yanked my skirt up. I told you gals about that, didn't I?"

"She did," Janice told Nick, squeezing his hand under the table.

"I didn't tell you just what he saw. I...I had a bladder problem when I was a kid, and I was wearing a diaper. If that ever got out at school..."

"But it was okay for me to be humiliated and beat up instead?" Nick demanded.

"No, it wasn't!" Audra did her best to look and sound sincere. "That's why I apologized. I should've told Jason to forget it and just put up with whatever happened if word did get out about me. What kind of creep would bully a girl over a medical problem anyway?"

"The same kind who'd bully a boy because he cried easily," Nick said.

"You're right, Nick! I am sorry." Sensing she was still losing the battle, she plowed ahead. "And I'm also sorry I haven't been friendlier with you, Rob, since you and Betty got together. It was just so awkward, and I didn't know what to say. And it's not like you ever gave me a chance to say much. But now I see why."

When neither brother said anything in response, Betty raised her glass. "Can we drink a toast to leaving the past in the past?"

"Yeah, Nick, you've got nothing to be ashamed of here," Janice asked. "You've done a great job of overcoming all that abuse." She gave Audra a curt look on the last word, then turned to Nick and kissed his cheek.

"Hear hear," Rob said, and they all clinked glasses, even Audra. "Credit where it's due, Audra, it took guts to come here and share that story."

"Thank you, Rob," Audra said. "And congrats to you and Betty. I've been meaning to ask, have you set a date?"

123456...8