The Unwilling Intern

Story Info
Noncon sex scene between an intern, her boss, and partner.
1.1k words
4.21
60.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His suit is charcoal. A dark, rich blend of wool that was tailored expertly for his body. The burgundy tie around his neck lays flat against a crisp, white shirt. Every inch of the outfit asserts power. Radiates dominance.

One strong hand swirls a half-empty glass of scotch, while his eyes undress you. It's not a pleasant, kind look - it's the gaze of a predator. A shiver runs down your back, and goosebumps race along your limbs as you realize that you're the prey.

"Come here."

His voice is deep; a commanding, asservice growl. Its harsh gravel drizzled with warm honey. You can't resist, and find yourself putting one foot before the other, crossing the room towards your boss. His eyes linger on your loose blouse, and you can tell immediately what's on his mind.

"On your knees."

You don't want to - this was wrong. But you obey. What choice do you have, really? It took you months to find this internship, and you'd never find a job if you lost this reference.

The fingers of his free hand curl through your hair as you settle into the carpet before him. Your body is flanked to either side by his knees as he opens his legs in a dominant spread. With a tug, he pulls your head closer to his groin.

"It's been a long day, sweet thing. I could use a pair of soft lips wrapped around my cock."

You turn your face away, closing your eyes and trying to resist. But it's hopeless. The sharp sting of his hand across your face hits your brain before the sound of the slap even registers. Your cheek glows, and tears well up in your eyes.

"I said suck."

Your fingers fumble, numbly, with his belt. The buckle jingles softly as you pull it open, unzip his fly, and reach inside.

His cock spills out, thick and long - it throbs slowly, growing rapidly as your fingers close around it. You can feel the heat of him, the raw power, radiating from his body. The swollen head looms before you, inches from your face, and a single, thick bead of precum forms at the tip. It glides down the length of the shaft, leaving a glistening trail of hot essence before it coats your fingers.

Your mouth opens. It's instinctual, if involuntary. Just as your lips close around his head, and your tongue grazes the underside of his shaft, there's a noise behind you.

The door opens, and you can hear the other partner step into the room.

A heartbeat later, strong hands grip your body, pulling you roughly to your feet while your lips are still wrapped tightly around your boss' cock. A surprised croak is pushed out of your throat as your ass is yanked into the air and your head is pushed forcefully down onto the thick shaft.

Instinctively, your legs lock. You're standing now, balanced in your first pair of pumps and bent over smartly at the waist, with your bottom presented upward and your face pressed firmly between your boss' legs.

Your pencil skirt is tugged up over your hips, and there's a sharp, harsh sound and a twinge of pain as your panties are torn off unceremoniously.

You moan in fear, revulsion, and discomfort. The sound is muffled, trapped between your cheeks and the hard cock wedged between your lips. Tears stream silently down your face as you bob your head obediently.

You know what's about to happen next.

The other partner's hands grip your hips tightly. Thick, sportsman's fingers on either side of your waist. He was an athlete once, years before taking up business - and you can tell. There's incredible strength in those hands, a deep, silent power that you respond to unconsciously. Your hips roll, and your tight little holes present themselves eagerly. A total betrayal by your own body.

He thrusts.

The force of it pushes you down, driving the head of the cock in your mouth deep into the back of your throat. It pulses, throbs, and your gag reflexes trigger just slightly before you feel every muscle in your boss's body contract as he crests a sudden orgasm.

Thick, pearly ropes of cum flood into your throat as you feel the partner bottom out in your pussy. The balls pressed firmly against your lips contract and pump another load of seed into your mouth as the balls behind you slap roughly into your clit each time your hips are pulled back for another thrust.

A sharp crack echoes from the walls as the partner gives your ass a satisfying smack. Crimson pain blooms, and the raw sting rockets up your spine. But there's nothing you can do. You belong to them, now. A scared, timid little intern owned by two powerful businessmen. An image fills your head - two lions, their manes thick and wild, perched over a young antelope. The hopeless, terrified look in the doomed little thing's eyes reflects your own.

Hot spunk coats your tongue. It spills out between your lips, and runs down the length of your boss's shaft, pooling around his balls.

You can feel the partner edge closer, and you know that there's more to come shortly. His cock twitches. Throbs. It grows impossibly stiff - the telltale sign of a man about to push himself over the edge and deposit himself deep in a woman's body.

But he slips loose. There's a sudden empty, hollow feeling where he once was.

And then the pressure build at your ass.

You cry out - one, last little protest - but your voice is muted by the half flaccid cock still between your lips, and the thick load of hot seed pooled in your mouth. Not that it would have mattered, anyway.

The pressure mounts. Irresistible, undeniable power, focused on penetrating you. Conquering you.

And then all at once, your tight little body gives in, and stretches to accommodate the girth of his shaft. The initial resistance gone, the entire cock glides home into your ass until his balls press firmly against your cheeks.

He pumps. Thrusts. Great hands and strong fingers digging into your soft hips as he pulls you onto him, and pushes deeply into your body.

There's a single, distinct twitch. He erupts.

With an aggressive, predatory growl, his body flexes - the muscles of his thighs and abs hard against your bottom. Your can feel the first shot of cum begin at the base of his shaft, and the hot throb of his member as it travels up and splashes into your body.

There's an intense, wet, searing heat as his seed fills your ass.

Again. And again. He thrusts and cums, potent ropes of sticky spunk coat your insides. His balls tense and release with every sudden deposit of his essence.

When it's over, you sink to the floor. Cum dribbles down your chin, and runs down your inner thighs. Both of them stand over you, buckling their belts and joking about a client. For a brief moment, your boss' attention returns to you,

"Clean up, girl. We have a meeting in 15 minutes."