The Unwilling Slut

Story Info
Ali's attempted escape is her undoing.
2.3k words
55.9k
12
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay silent, listening for any hints for incoming threats. On the run, this was nothing new to her. Ever since she had gotten in with the wrong crowd at high school, her life had been non-stop running. Running from a crazed lover, hell-bent on keeping her as his slave. In the past, she had fantasies about submitting to a powerful man, but she wasn't sure about actually doing it. In the distance she heard voices approaching, recognizing one of them as Stuart's. Poised on her hands and knees, she got ready to run.

"Find her," Stuart demanded. "She can't be far away. Check all the undergrowth properly." His men spread out, eyes peeled for any movement.

One of them caught a glimpse of a white t-shirt just beyond a tree in the distance. "Over there Sir!!" the man yelled.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get after her!!"

Ali knew she had been spotted. "Shit" she murmured under her breath as she ran. She knew there was a road around here somewhere. If she could just get over it, she could lose them in the denser woods on the other side. Without warning a man stepped out from behind a tree and made to grab her. In a blind daze, Ali swerved at the last minute, lost her footing and slipped. Expecting to hit the floor, she got ready to run again. Instead, Ali felt nothing. Thin air. Oh crap, she thought as she began to roll and slide down the hill face. With a squelch, she hit and sank into the mud at the bottom. Looking up, Ali saw a multitude of men looking down at her before she passed out.

When Ali woke, she was acutely aware of a sharp pain in her shoulders. She tried to move to adjust her position and realized with a jolt she was no longer laying in the mud. Her arms, she figured, were tied above her head and her feet didn't touch the floor. "Shit" she murmured again. Looking around into the gloom, she waited for her eyes to become accustomed to the light. She was in a small room, looked like a dungeon. Various torture instruments decorated the walls and floor. A light click of a door opening made her turn her head, desperate for a glimpse of who was approaching.

"Well, well," Stuart's voice echoed. "Nice to see you again."

His eyes roamed over Ali's slender body. She'd kept it well, all the running, he thought. Her large 34DD's pushed against her muddy t-shirt from the position she was stretched into, and her rounded ass looked firm and squeezable. Fuckable, he thought.

"First things first, let me help you out of those filthy clothes." Stuart looked at Ali's face, trying to gather a reaction, but her big, brown eyes remained staring and glazed. He removed a knife from the belt around his waist and reached up to her throat with it. He pressed the flat of the blade against it and was certain he saw a flash of fear across her face. Satisfied, he dropped the blade to the collar and in one swift movement, he sliced the thin cotton open. His lips opened in anticipation as her voluptuous breasts burst forth, covered in a delicate black lace bra. In another movement, he released the juicy globes from their prison and watched with lust as they settled into a lovely position on her chest.

Ali closed her eyes while Stuart continued to reveal her naked body. Her trousers and panties slid easily down her legs when enticed by Stuart's eager hands. He stood back to admire her. Hanging her head in shame, she realized she was actually enjoying some of this. Being tied up and used wasn't really her thing, but having a man drool over her helpless body was another matter.

"What do you want?" Her voice shook with fear.

"Oh Ali," Stuart laughed. "What kind of a question is that? You know the answer. I want what I did two years ago when you decided to run. I want you as my slut. You are my slut."

Opening her eyes, she chanced a look at Stuart. He was attractive, she had to admit. He had powerful, strong arms and a chest to die for. From her previous sexual activities with him, she knew his cock was thick and long, at least 9 inches. "You want that, don't you?" He continued. "You can't deny it anymore. You wanted to get caught. Stop playing hard to get."

"I don't want that, Stuart. I never did. That's why I was running. I'm not any form of slut."

In an instant, he was stood in front of her." Even if that's true," he hissed. "You will be."

She felt his hardening cock pressing against her thigh and against her desire, she felt a slick of wet on her pussy. His hands ran across her flat stomach, one moving upwards to feel her nipples and the other sliding downwards towards her mound. A slight moan escaped her lips, not so much one of pleasure but one of fear. She felt her nipple hardening under his rough, experienced hands, felt the probing finger sliding along her wettening pussy lips. Looking at Stuart's face, she saw a slight smile cross his lips.

"See? You can't hide from me," He said. "Your pussy betrays you."

He pulled his hand away from her mound and held it to her face, before tracing her lips with his wet fingers. "Suck them."

Ali shook her head. She wasn't going to be humiliated in this way. Anger spread across his face as he forced his fingers between her lips. The intoxicating aroma and taste of herself filled her mouth while he circled his finger around her mouth and over her tongue. Finally, he pulled it out.

"Good slut. I'll have my men come and let you down soon. Your initiation is tonight."

-------------------------------------

Ali waited. There was nothing else to do. She was starting to get cold, just hanging there naked. Her nipples were rock hard from the temperature. She wondered when and what the initiation was going to be. A shudder ran down her spine as a cold draft washed over her.

Trying to look around, she was suddenly aware of another presence in the room. Everything went black as a piece of soft fabric was pulled over her eyes. Then fingers began prying at her lips, forcing them open, before a long phallus shaped object was slid inside. A click signaled that the gag was secured. Her eyes rolled wildly under the blindfold. She suddenly felt even more vulnerable than before.

A pair of hands began fiddling with the clasp holding her to the ceiling and before she had time to steady herself, she fell to the floor with a dull thud. The person who had freed her chuckled, and lifted her up. With her last ounce of strength, she pulled away from the arms and made a blind dash. Before she even took one stop, a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back, grabbing for the other arm. Quickly, they were bound behind her back. Ali groaned in defeat and allowed herself to be lifted over a muscle bound shoulder.

"So, what's going to happen tonight?" Scott asked Stuart.

Stuart looked at his best friend. He knew Scott wanted to fuck Ali as much as he did, but he wanted to be the first.

"We've got a group coming in to witness the initiation. Twelve of them, all of them as horny as the next. It seems Ali has a fan club."

Scott chuckled. "Are you going to train her?"

"I don't know. I've been thinking about that. It'll be fun, but I figure it might be more fun if we let her learn the hard way."

"What's the hard way?"

"Letting her work out for herself what is going to get her punished."

"Evil. I like it."

Ali felt herself being carried for what seemed like forever. She was disorientated and scared. She knew full well that what Stuart wanted, Stuart got. She remembered back to the beginning of their relationship, before she ran. He wanted a threesome, and reluctantly, she had agreed. He managed to find an extremely attractive, big breasted woman for the night. About a week after, Ali had walked into a room in his house to find the same woman bound and gagged. Shocked, Ali had tried to help her by removing the gag from the poor woman, who had then told her that Stuart had tied her up like that 'in case he wanted her services again'. Ali had let the woman go. And now, by the looks of things, it was her turn.

"Welcome guys. I'm glad you all got my invitation. As you may have gathered, we captured Ali yesterday and she is ready to accept her fate."

The crowd murmured their approval.

"As we speak, she is being brought here for her initiation. I trust you're all ready to pitch in?"

The crowd nodded in unison. As if on cue, the guard carried Ali in, still over his shoulder, ass and pussy bared for all to admire. A gasp went round the room. Stuart smiled.

Ali heard the gasps and panicked. She was naked and helpless in front of a lot of people. With a thud, she hit the ground and groaned into the gag on impact. She heard whispering and decided it was best to sit up. A sharp pain in her right cheek knocked her back down. "Here she is," boomed Stuart. "What you've all been waiting for. You'll have to forgive her rudeness. She hasn't learned right from wrong yet." He poked Ali's hot pussy with a toe and the unexpected arousal made her moan against her wishes. The crowd sniggered.

"As you can see, she has already taken a liking to her new position of household slut." Ali hung her head in shame, feeling her cheeks burning a bright red. She was disgusted at herself; couldn't understand why this was turning her on. Stuart reached down and untied the blindfold, letting it fall away from her face before removing the gag. She blinked rapidly at the sudden intake of light and looked around, trying to get her bearings. She realized that she was in the middle of what appeared to be a lobby. Fourteen men stood around staring down at her, their arousal obvious from triangles in their trousers. She recognized Stuart, who was stood the closest to her, and Scott next to him, who had his hands shoved shamelessly down his trousers as he leered at her. Quickly she looked away.

"Shall we begin?" Stuart asked the crowd. They murmured their agreement. Kneeling down so his face was level with Ali's, he gently lifted her face to his. "Behave."

He stood up and began undressing himself. She watched as he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his rippled chest and swallowed hard as he began to unzip his jeans. Before the zipper got halfway down she knew what was coming. He never wore boxers, so immediately his throbbing, angry cock lept out.

She felt her pussy tingle and realized she was becoming wetter by the second. Out of the corners of her eyes, she could see the other men following Stuart's lead and undressing. Fourteen huge monsters were suddenly glaring in her direction. Many of the men started bringing themselves off, stepping closer with each stroke on their gigantic cocks. Stuart leaned towards her, his eyes darkened in his state of extreme arousal and pulled her head towards his glistening head.

"Open." He growled.

She dared not disobey. No sooner were her lips slightly parted, his cock was thrust roughly inside. She knew she must suck, and right then that was all she wanted to do.

Stuart moaned with pleasure as her lips began massaging his long shaft. From previous experiences, he knew she gave good head and he knew, if he chose, she would swallow every last drop. He looked down at the top of her head and lifted both hands to the back. Another jolt of pleasure shot through his shaft and for a moment he thought he was going to come.

He began pushing and pulling Ali's head faster, setting an extreme pace for her to keep up with. He pushed deeper with each thrust, testing her gag reflex. Looking around in ecstasy, the sight of 13 other man wanking off sent him on the final spiral. He wasn't going to come in her mouth, so he pulled out quickly, and holding her head with one hand he carried on stroking his cock with the other.

Looking at her, he was sure he caught a glimpse of anger in her eyes but he had to close his eyes. With a groan, he let his load out. And what a load! It splattered all over Ali's face; from her lips to the tips of her eyelashes. His orgasm seemed to signal to the others that they were now allowed to cum, and before Ali knew it, thirteen men began to shake and spurt their offerings in her direction. Scotts was the worst; his white goo hit her square in the forehead before trickling down her nose onto her breasts.

"Are we all done?" asked Stuart, after his friends appeared to be empty.

A grunt of pleasure was the reply. He glanced at Ali, still kneeling on the floor, covered now in various male juices and watched as a tear cleared a path down her cum streaked face. He clicked his fingers, and the guard who carried her in appeared.

"Remove my slut. Clean her up and take her to her room. I'll see my guests to their accommodation and join her shortly." The guard stepped towards where Ali was now crying uncontrollably.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It Should Be Apparent

Your desires - likes are not shared by many. Understanding that if you proceed down that physical and mental humiliation path you will encounter many opposites who favor more normality.<P>

That said, abnormality is sometimes a shield to hide behind from taking a chance on life.<P>

Do what you wish but this was for only the very few.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I thought it was great.

Of course it needs more, but its great so far.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudabout 16 years ago
Half a story

Ignore the haters. They shouldn't have even read this story, but seriously it's like half a story. I had to mark you down cus you pretty much have a build up, an intro a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs more

I loved the story so far but it needs more to it. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i see

that others agree with me

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hali Makes Them Feel Better Cheerleader is taken by the losing team in every hole.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Every Night She learns to love getting pregnant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jessica Gets Taught Her Professor needs help to punish her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories