The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him moan over the mild roar of the waterfall. She began pushing back against his cock, forcing him deeper inside her. He responded by sliding his and down from her nipple to her clit, giving it a sharp pinch. A jolt of electricity shot up her spine, forcing a moan through her lips. Her pussy clenched around his throbbing cock, squeezing him tightly. He bent over and pressed his lips to the nape of her neck, which pushed her over the edge. Waves of pleasure surged up from her pussy through her body, then leaving her body as ragged moans. Somewhat hazy from the intense pleasure, she pulled off of his cock and turned to him then lowered herself into the hot spring to put her at eye-to-cock level. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, slowly stroking it as she pursed her lips on the tip.

The stimulation of her soft lips being pressed against his sensitive head elicited a guttural growl from Ryna, and his hand found its way to the back of her head, his fingers curling in her hair.

"Coming!" he exclaimed. She immediately took the head of his cock into her mouth, teasing it gently with her tongue until she felt his hot cum shoot into her mouth and down her throat. After he filled her mouth, she pulled away and swallowed it, opening her mouth again to show him.

"Mmm that felt so good Ryna," she moaned as he lowered himself back into the spring with her.

"What happened to 'only 2nd base tonight'?" he asked teasingly. She gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"I had to remind you who you belong with before your eyes start wandering tomorrow," she teased back, a gentle sparkle in her eyes. Ryna chuckled.

"You really don't have to worry about me doing anything with anyone else, you're always going to be my favorite," he replied, intentionally using the word "favorite" to mess with her.

"Ha ha, you're so funny," she said sarcastically, letting him know she had noticed.

"But seriously, I love you, I'm not going to just walk out because I see some other girl in a bikini," he said, resisting the urge to make another smart comment this time.

"Yeah, I believe you," she whispered, pressing her lips to his again. She felt Ryna's warmth and love pouring into her through his lips. After a long moment, he broke the kiss.

"Put your towel back on," he said, wrapping his own around his waist. She did as he said, covering her curvaceous figure with the soaked towel. As soon as she had tied it, they were back on the initial seat in the spring, on the other side from the rock they had been behind.

She opened her mouth to ask why they hadn't just walked out from behind the rock, but the she noticed that two newcomers had entered the spring. They appeared to be slightly older than she and Ryna were, perhaps 3rd years.

"I'm beginning to get dizzy, mind if we get out?" he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"Okay, lets go back to the bungalow," she agreed. They stood up together, hands clasped together as they headed into the changing room. They opted to walk back to the bungalow both on the ground and in realtime, watching as the city transitioned from its daily activities into its nightly routines. Lights flared to life as the sun sunk below the waves. It was dark by the time they reached their abode, but even as secluded as it was, the path was well-lit.

As soon as they entered the bungalow, Sensara set about making a quick dinner for the two of them, and Ryna sat on a stool by the kitchen island, chatting. Neither noticed Iures sitting on the couch.

"Hello to you too," he said suddenly. Both jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Grandfather! I didn't even notice you there," Sensara said, her surprise palpable in the air.

"Yes I noticed. I must admit I'm disappointed. Didn't I teach you to always mind your surroundings?" he chided.

"I apologize for not being on my utmost guard on the school vacation, in a secluded bungalow, while chatting with Ryna," she huffed, slightly annoyed.

"So what's up Gramps," Ryna asked, ignoring his admonishment. The casual tone he took with Iures always somewhat surprised Sensara, given that he was not only the headmaster of the school, but also her grandfather.

"Ah Ryna!" his expression lightened immediately, "I have something to discuss with you, however it can wait until after your meal,"

"Okay. Would you like some?" Ryna asked, pointing to the pan in Sensara's hand.

"I really shouldn't, I've just eaten. I'll give you two your privacy while you eat, come find me outside when you're done," he said, standing up and heading for the door. He turned and gave Ryna a wink, then disappeared through the doorway.

"...does it bother you that your grandfather likes me more than you now?" Ryna teased after he had gone.

"Shut up," she replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

"He was stressed about something though, otherwise I doubt he would have chided you like that," Ryna said thoughtfully.

"True... since when have you been able to tell his moods?" Sensara asked, a hint of jealousy in her voice. She liked that her grandfather got along well with Ryna, after all, he was her in essence her closest family member, but they seemed to have hit it off TOO well.

"We're best buddies, me and your grandpops," Ryna said, his grin unbearably large.

"I don't know how to feel about that. Who knows what kind of mischief you two could get up to. Especially with your abilities..." she shuddered at the thought.

"Me? Mischief? I would never!" he replied as innocently as he could. She just rolled her eyes.

"Sure. This actually won't be done for a while, so why don't you go out and see what he needs now, instead of waiting till after this cooks and we eat," she suggested.

"Alright," he said. Then he disappeared.

___________________________________________________________________

Finding Iures proved to be a simple task, as the old man had not managed to wander too far in the intervening minutes between his departure and Ryna's exit. Plus Carl managed to set Ryna in the right general direction. He had made it as far as the shore, where he stood just close enough to the surf for it to wash over his old, wrinkled feet.

"Beautiful night," Ryna said as he came to stand beside the old man. They gazed up into the night sky, amazed by the beauty before them. The Altacun resort was located far enough away from any of Ulodny's major cities that light pollution was not strong enough to blot out the stars. As a result, a magnificent vista of little white lights was stretched across the sky.

"That it is indeed," Iures replied, not taking his eyes off of the sky.

"So what is it that you wanted to discuss with me?" Ryna asked, his tone serious.

"I really hate to spoil such a nice night with such a terrible discussion, but there is no helping it," he began, sighing heavily. For the first time since he had met him in the orientation room, Iures' aura seemed to fade from its usual formidable gleam into a more weary, old feeling. Ryna silently waited for him to continue.

"Son, because Vanguard Experimental Academy is a military institution, all of our collected data is submitted every few months to higher-up military members on Zyloth." he paused for breath, then continued, "As such, they are aware of your string of incidents, and your abilities."

"What do you mean exactly by my abilities?" Ryna asked. As far as he knew, Iures didn't know about Carl, though there was certainly a possibility Sensara had let it slip at some point.

"Your outstanding physical abilities and your mental capabilities. I omitted your... other... powers from the reports because I didn't want this to happen," he explained.

"Did Sensara tell you?" Ryna asked, still curious what exactly Iures didn't want to happen.

"She was mildly concerned you might have been going insane. However, given the things you've done, it seems that isn't the case, and that Carl is actually real," Iures answered.

"Aw, I'm touched that she was concerned enough to tell you," Ryna said, smiling like a child who had been caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

"Anyway, your actions have caused the people in charge of the Academy to take notice of you," Iures continued.

"So, am I expelled or not, let's cut to the chase Gramps," Ryna interrupted, tone serious again. Iures turned to face him for the first time since they had started talking. His face was a mask of sorrow.

"No son, you're not expelled. You've been selected for service," Iures announced with a heavy heart. The gravity of his words didn't quite fall on Ryna.

"I've been declared fit for active duty 3.5 years early?" Ryna asked, disbelief in his tone.

"Not only that, your abilities have piqued the interest of the Seventh Sanctum," Iures replied. Ryna looked at him, puzzled.

"The Seventh Sanctum?" he asked.

"They're a classified organization inside the Galactic Conglomerate that operates above the law. They work behind the scenes, performing assassinations and spywork," Iures explained.

"I don't understand why this is such terrible news," Ryna said. He was a little taken aback that his exploits had garnered this much attention. Especially since none of them had been particularly stealthy.

"The Seventh Sanctum is not a place for children with no real battle experience. They are a corps of hardened killers, and they do not care for personal connections. If you are initiated into their ranks, your relationship with Sensara could be shattered, and I can't stand to see her alone again," Iures said, turning his face from Ryna.

"Gramps, I wouldn't ever leave Sensara alone again, but if they've really taken an interest in me, then there isn't really much we can do to dissuade them, is there?"

"No, there isn't," Iures admitted.

"We'll just have to go for the ride, and see where it takes us," Ryna said. After a long silence, he continued, "Is that what the training you were planning was for?"

"Yes. Training you to use Carl's powers will undoubtedly increase your odds of survival on any mission they send you on," Iures replied.

"And I'm assuming Sensara isn't allowed to know anything about the Seventh Sanctum or their interest in me?" Ryna asked. Iures nodded. "That's going to be tough, given her ability to read emotions. She'll know if I'm lying to her,"

"She can't find out, because not only will that jeopardize your relationship, they won't hesitate to find some way to silence her. Technically speaking, I wasn't supposed to inform you until your trip to Zyloth at the end of the break, but I couldn't bear to just pop that on you," Iures said. His voice was downtrodden, and he had turned back toward the sea.

"Thanks gramps. That means a lot," Ryna replied sincerely.

"Well, I've said what needed to be said. I suppose I shouldn't keep you from my granddaughter any longer," Iures declared, stepping back away from the waves. He put his hand on Ryna's shoulder, "Son, enjoy this time while it lasts, because it won't last much longer."

With that he turned and headed down the beach toward the rest of the bungalows. Ryna hadn't heard about the teacher's living situation, which was odd, given Sensara's relation to Iures.

"Selected by Seventh Sanctum huh? Shit, there goes my High School life," Ryna groaned as he stared out over the ocean tides. Ulodny's four moons were shining brilliantly, each at a different stage of its cycle. Their light reflected off the water, giving it a pale glow. Paired with the sound of the tides coming in, it was truly a beautiful sight. Ryna sighed, and turned back toward his own bungalow, the smells of Sensara's cooking already wafting out toward him.

__________________________________________________________________

"I'm back," he called out as he stepped inside. Sensara briefly looked up from the pot she was working with, then refocused her attention on her cooking.

"Good timing! I just finished with the food," she said, taking a serving fork out of the drawer and putting some of the pots contents on a plate she had pulled out earlier. She passed the plate in front of Ryna, then made one for herself. It was a noodle dish, but it looked like they had been soaked in sauce, and there were small bits of meat distributed throughout the dish.

"Smells good... we'll see about the taste," Ryna teased, pretending to eye it skeptically. Sensara sat down next to him, ignoring his comment. She twirled her fork, picking up some of the noodles, then held it up in front of him.

"Say 'ah'," she said expectantly. He opened his mouth obediently, and she put the fork in his mouth, letting him savor the taste of her cooking. She knew it was good, obviously, but she liked hearing him say it. She pulled the fork away from him, looking at him expectantly.

"Why are you so good at cooking?" Ryna asked, already picking up more on his own fork.

"I'm just a natural chef, what can I say?" she replied, pleased with the compliment. She knew he loved her cooking, but it still made her warm inside every time he complimented it.

"How many other people have you ever cooked for?" Ryna asked, his curiosity showing in his eyes.

"You, gramps, and a childhood friend are the only ones that have ever had my cooking," she said in between bites.

"Oh? I didn't know you had friends," he teased. She punched his shoulder just hard enough for it to hurt a little.

"I have plenty of friends, asshole," she said indignantly. She noticed he had finished his food already.

"It was a joke! I'm sure you do, I've just never seen you talk to anyone else after class," Ryna pointed out.

"That's cuz I'm busy keeping you out of trouble 90% of the time. Do you even know how many times I've received complaints about your class?" she asked.

"There can't have been that many. Plus, aren't you the most biased person possible on anything dealing with me?" Ryna replied sarcastically.

"That isn't true!" she huffed, "I have talked with your class rep plenty of times about getting you guys to settle down."

"I have no clue who my class rep is," Ryna admitted, looking away sheepishly.

"We've been in school for how long now, and you don't even know who the class rep is? What do you guys do during Homeroom?" she asked, legitimately curious.

"Well, till Gramps became our teacher, we skipped Homeroom and went to the gym or combat center," Ryna answered, avoiding Sensara's piercing gaze.

"That doesn't even surprise me really. Considering how much free time you guys always seem to have on your hands, I was pretty sure you didn't really attend any classes anyway," she said, sighing slightly in disappointment.

"That's not true, we attended every required physical course! But actually learning real material requires a teacher, which we didn't have. So basically it wasn't really our fault," Ryna replied, chuckling.

"I don't understand how you went from highest-scoring participant in the entry exam, to complete truant, to inspiring a class of fellow truants to pass a hard-ass exam in just a month. You make no sense," she continued. She was smiling slightly, her face turned away from Ryna.

"I sound pretty badass when you put it that way," Ryna chuckled, leaning over to kiss her cheek. When she felt his lips press against her cheek, she slowly turned toward him until her own lips were pressed against his.

"It's pretty late, we should go to bed," Sensara murmured as his lips wandered to her neck. He pulled away, and she noticed a hint of sadness in his eyes. She dismissed it, and they got up off the couch. They got ready for bed quickly, Ryna taking the opportunity to put his personal effects on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet, and out of her reach, so that Sensara couldn't "organize" them later. She made a mental note to ask her grandfather for a stool at some point during the trip, just so she could antagonize Ryna.

They got into bed, and she snuggled against his chest, wrapping herself in his arms. He nuzzled his head against hers. She felt his breathing slow soon afterwards. She turned around slowly, careful not to wake him. The light from Ulodny's moons flowed softly through the windows, illuminating his face. His brow was furrowed.

"I wonder what grandfather told him that has him worried?" she wondered. She shuffled up the bed so that she could press her lips against his forehead, and pull his head into her chest. She changed her vision so that she could see his emotions, and smiled gently as she felt his tension fade away at her touch. "Oh, well, I'm sure he'll tell me eventually..." she said she too fell asleep.

12