The Unworldly Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
He speaks to Elsa from within.
986 words
4.02
5.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becoming One"

Awaking to the scent of her favorite meal, Elsa makes her way to a small metal chair next to an oval table in the center of the cell. To her surprise she sees a familiar arrangement of a steaming plate of food, a metal cup full of juice, and a tiny wooden fork, just as it would be at home. Starving, Elsa doesn't hesitate and quickly begins devouring her treat.

As she chews Elsa ponders, "Could this be some angel, or god, who has made me his mate in the stars high above my home?" After finishing her breakfast, Elsa sits gazing through the window and reminiscing about the night before.

Soon her thoughts drift. "Will I ever be able to return?" She wonders, afraid of never seeing her family again. Elsa paces around the cell with anxiety. As she walks in front of the door, it promptly swooshes open for her. Determined to get answers, the nude maid marches into the corridor.

Not far from her cell she enters the room with the stone table, it's empty. Continuing down the long hall, door after door remain tightly sealed shut, not allowing her to inspect what lies behind them. Eventually Elsa gives up her pursuit with dissatisfaction as she returns to sit upon the stone table, waiting for her mate.

Seconds pass like hours awaiting his arrival. Just as Elsa is about to give up, the door thunders open and shut as the creature enters the room. His dark eyes peering deep into her soul.

Elsa leaps from the table onto the floor in front of the being, "When do I get to go home?" She exclaims in his face. Motionless, he stands before her. Elsa turns around in frustration, slumping her arms onto the table.

Behind her the creature moves closer, the soft hairs on her back stand as she feels his warm breath slowly ease up her back toward her shoulders. He inhales deeply, taking in Elsa's aroma and drawing him to arousal.

She trembles as he inserts the tip of his soft tissue between her legs. The two dripping with anticipation, excited to resume where they left off the night before. He puts his hand upon her back, pushing her down onto the rough table, breasts firmly resting against the cold surface.

When feeling his member starting to penetrate her moist opening, Elsa shoves herself backward, plunging the creature's penis all the way in. A long moan echos down the corridor as his prick begins spinning within her.

She can feel him probe her vagina to locate her cervix. His member extends, suddenly entering her womb with a gush of thick fluid. Their panting fills the room with sound.

"Did he already cum?" Elsa thinks to herself, a funny sensation beginning to radiate from her belly. The cells he released inside her body seep deep into her skin and attach to her nervous system, instantly binding their minds as one.

A small finger like tentacle emerges from his penis, running up her slit it envelopes her entire clitoris, fusing with it. Elsa springs from the table, her eyes wide open as she enters a world of pleasure she never imagined possible.

"Hello Elsa." A deep voice resonates throughout her mind.

Trimmers run over her body as she starts to feel his sensations blending with her own. "Who are you, and why am I here?" She inquires.

The voice answers, "I am your eternal lover, forever intertwined."

Elsa's thoughts fade to her home and family.

The being quickly intercedes, "You are not trapped here. If your will to leave was greater than your ambition to explore, you would already be back home right now."

His dick starts to expand within her womb as he asks Elsa, "Shall we mate fully?"

Elsa opens her mouth, screaming out, "Ah yes! Please!"

She starts to twitch with stimulation as her clit begins to hum a low vibration. Elsa falls back to the stone table while feeling the being's penis travel into her tubes toward her ovaries. At the moment she is about to orgasm a sharp pain shoots through her while the being extracts eggs from her womb.

Entering an opening in the creature's organ, the eggs journey through his body, sending shock waves throughout them both. A powerful warmth washes over Elsa as her eggs bind with the being's cells.

Rapidly jabbing in and out of her with his penis, the sensation on her clit intensifies. She begins throwing her body onto his rod as she is suspended in the most unbelievable orgasm. Her cum uncontrollably squirts from her pussy onto his legs, he lets out a deep cry of pleasure.

Elsa takes a hold of his arms and her body tenses when he unloads his semen into her tubes directly oozing onto her ovaries. Her body relaxes to the sensation of his sperm swimming deep inside her, sweeping through her body as they bond with her eggs absorbing his DNA.

Before detaching from her, he tells, "I will return you home now my mate. Every child you have, will be a part of me. I have also taken a piece of you into me, and in everyone I mate with will exist a part of you."

Relinquishing their tie, he gently retracts his penis. Overwhelmed, a bright flash fills Elsa's vision and she finds herself again on the damp forest floor. Retrieving her clothes, she then returns to her tiny home just beyond the forest.

"Elsa!" Her mother joyfully shouts, "Where have you been? We were afraid some monster captured and killed you in the timber on your way home. What happened?"

"I..." Elsa carefully pauses before continuing, "I became lost in the woods and a stranger found me. If it weren't for him, I may have died all alone." Grinning as she looks out the living room window into the sky above.