The Unwritten Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss is not tentative. It was an invasion, pure and simple, and I welcome it with a cross between a sigh and a moan. His tongue licks at the seam of my lips. My lips part and my tongue touch his, enticing him deeper into my mouth. I hear the click of his glass as it gets in the way of our frenzied actions.

We shift and I am half sprawled over his hard thighs that push between mine and press hotly against my gathering wetness. His hands sweep my back and I arch into him.

He tears his lips away from mine. The effort it appears to take to do so spikes my arousal.

"Fuck." He carelessly throws the glasses aside and pulls me fully onto his lap.

My shocked gasp echoes when I encounter his hard cock. It stops a hair's breadth away from touching my clit and even with the barrier of our clothes, I ache for the satisfaction. But I am frozen, still unable to believe that my fantasies are coming to life.

How long have I ached to see that hungry look in his eyes? How many nights have I spent tossing and turning, dreaming about the way his mouth would feel on mine or the way his hands would roam my body? How many times have I been caught day dreaming about the cock pulsing below me?

Far too many to ever believe any of it would become reality. Yet his desire is unmistakable. It is almost tangible.

"You do this to me, Bri." He takes my hand and places it between us. I bite my lip. He is so hard. So big. He licks my abused lower lip. "I can never get enough of these lips."

He pulls me back to him with a harsh groan. My fingers trace the shape of him and my palm presses against the wet spot next to his zipper.

"Shit, don't stop," he whispers, not quite breaking the kiss.

We continue like this for some time, teasing and French kissing for all we are worth. Air becomes inconsequential but I suppose both our bodies demand it because we break apart only to return to each after a few quick breaths. The kiss gentles then and Yuri sips at my lips lick its some rare delicacy.

"Say yes, Bri."

Yes to what? I cannot believe he can think far less speak at this time. All that exists in mind is red hot desire.

"Say you'll go out with me."

His hand closed over my breast. "Oh god, yes."

As soon as I say the word, I realize what I just agreed to. I still his hand with my own. He must see the retraction ready in my eyes because he says. "Uh uh uh. There's no backing out now."

I shake my head. "Please, Yuri," I say, not sure what I am asking for.

"Don't tell me no, Bri. We'll do this as fast or as slow as you want but don't tell me no."

I open my mouth so say just that but the word sticks in my throat. With a sigh, I rest my forehead against his and search his gaze. His eyes remain steady on mine and still no miracle answer become available.

Really, what do I have to lose? We'll go out, have some drinks, eat some food and sooner or later, he will realize what a bad idea this is.

Will I survive when he does?

"Okay, but we can't do this." I wave my hand between us, my groin ached in frustration. I tear my hand away from his crotch. My mind clearly shut down every time he touches me. "I can't think when you do that."

"Do what?" His hand flexes below mine. "This?"

Involuntarily my hips jerk. We both hiss at the increased contact.

"No, you can't do that," I croak.

"How about this?" He rotates his wrist, finding my nipple with urgent accuracy through my button down tee. He bends over my neck, biting one second, licking the neck, his breath on my skin making me shudder.

"Definitely not that."

His hand skims down to my waist, then under the top and finds the bare skin underneath. "Then I guess I will have to make this time count."

I am not sure who kisses who but we're lip locked. His hand tangles in my hair and our heads angle every which way. By the time we come up for air my lips sting but I can only think more! He is watching me beneath hooded lids, his gaze telling me he wants the same thing.

I am definitely the one to kiss him this time. His head falls back as he groans and I clench my fingers in his shirt's collar to keep him where I need him. His hand pushes the shirt up my back before going back down to dip into my pants, cupping my behind through the lace-trimmed cotton underwear. I kiss along his jaw line making him groan when I nip his chin.

"I need to see you."

The tiny buttons refuse to yield easily to his fingers and Yuri growls in frustration. Plastic hits the nearby vase when he pulls the edges apart with tug that makes his biceps standout. Damn if a river did not gush onto my panties at the show of strength. The ruined top falls somewhere behind me.

"I'll buy you another," he apologizes, looking down at what he uncovered. He stared for so long that old insecurities rear their head for a tiny second before he demolishes them with one sentence. "Fucking beautiful!"

He cradles a flushed globe and latches onto the tip through the fabric of my bra. I mewl and hold his head to me. He starts off slow, his head moving in time with the stroke of his tongue. I feel each tug long in my tummy and am unable to keep my hips still.

He moves to the other peak but pulls the cup down before engulfing as much of me as he can.

Oh yes! I cannot get the words past my throat and my head fall back on my shoulders. Fire rushes from where his mouth suckles and spreads quickly. Colors burst behind my eyelids. The ends of my hair touch my back and I shiver, leaning into the warmth of Yuri's hands.

My head rolls back to the front and I open my eyes. He is looking up at me, those long lashes fanned over eyes of green-brown fire. He pulls stronger on my nipple and I moan. He lets it go with a wet, smacking sound only to flick his tongue in a slow circle.

I don't know which stimulates me more, the sight of his pink tongue loving me so or the feel of it. Cradling his head, I push my tongue into his mouth. His hips jump beneath mine and he groans, matching my aggression as our tongue dance.

The need to touch him too overpowers and my hands travels down his chest, still disappointingly shirt-clad. Any other time I would have stopped to remedy that situation but my mind is focused on only one thing now.

His cock.

I need to see it, to touch it. Is it just as I remembered? I copy his growl when the zipper does not cooperate. Larger hands join mine.

"Lift," I order when the task is done, nipping at his lower lip before licking it. I pull the underwear and pants midway down his thigh before my impatience makes me return to the source of my fantasies.

I tear my mouth away from his and look down.

Lord have mercy!

It looks like so much... more in day light. Ribbed, long and weeping. Just for me.

"Like what you see, Brianne?" He tries for teasing I'm sure, but the words come out as a growl.

Instead of answering I grip him. His hips arch of the cushion and his jaw clenches. I swirl my finger in the drops decorating his tip and bring it to my mouth. "You taste like dark chocolate and salt. I like it."

Yuri throws his head back on the couch and says, "Damn, Bri, you're killing me."

I almost giggle and returning to exploring him. He juts out from a low thicket of dark hair. It is coarser than that on his head but I like the feel anyway. His skin is so soft but cannot mask the hardness beneath. Enlarged vein prevent him from being entirely smooth.

Learning what movements make him tremble, which ones make his breath shudder out on a rough praise, I stroke him. His head moves back and forth on the furniture yet his eyes are zeroed in on me through narrowed slits. His hands on my hips clench and release and his body is tense.

"Oh shit, baby. I need to touch you, too."

His move is too fast for me to intercept, not that I want to. My back is against the cushions and his large body blankets mine. I don't lose my grip on his cock and continue to fondle him. His hips pushing into mine in time with my strokes. He leans down and engulfs my bare nipple while his hand works on unfastening my shorts.

I am surprise to feel a slight tremble in his wrist. There is a tearing sound as his fingers enter my undies and slide through my wetness. The tightness of the pants restricts his movements though. He kneels and pulls my shorts and panties down.

He does not return to his previous position but instead places his head between my sprawled thighs. He spreads me with his fingers and does nothing but look. He closes his eyes and inhales deep and I feel my cheeks blush but it is not embarrassment I feel. There is just heat as I titter on the edge of something elusive.

Yuri opens his eyes. "I've been dying to do this." His finger brushes against my clit. It was a light touch, almost nonexistent but my breath whooshes out in a trembling exhalation and moisture rushes down the crack of my ass. "You're so wet." His does it again before his finger probes and sinks deep. "So fucking tight."

I wince at the slight discomfort. His finger feels unimaginably hot and big. Will I be able to take his cock, I wonder, dazed. He strokes my thigh and withdraws. Caressing my slick skin, he gives my clit that same fleeting touch and enters me again. His tongue and mouth are drawing patterns on the insides of my thighs, moving closer and closer to my center as his finger starts a slow rhythm.

"I can feel you." His teeth scrape no more than an inch away from my puffy lips. My thighs quaver. "Every time I touch you, your pussy clenches and you get wetter and wetter." He twists his finger and I arch sharply as he touches that place no other man has. I am rising to meet his fingers. "Do you like that?"

The words are a hot caress against my skin. I nod, incapable of speech.

"Then you're going to love this."

He lays his mouth on me exactly as he did with my mouth. His eyes close slowly, a little moan escaping. He reminds me of myself when I take that first bite of one of Lovely's treats. His tongue finds my bud. My pants echo around us when he curls the organ around it, the sucking motion of his mouth concentrated there. His finger feels fuller and I realize he added a second. Together, mouth and fingers drag incoherent sounds from my throat and involuntary actions from my body.

"Yuri, please." There is need in my voice and I am losing all sense of me, falling down a never ending spiral. My hand on his head, I pull him closer, trying to capture the feeling. Just as before the approaching onslaught fades into nothing and I tense. How could I have forgotten? Panic and shame tell me to do what I've always done.

Yuri's teeth close on my thigh, just hard enough to make me cry out. I moan softly, feeling his fingers leaving my body. I immediate miss the fullness of them and my flesh protests the emptiness. He kisses his way up my body before his lips are only a whisper away from mine. "Don't, Bri. Promise me you won't ever do that again. Not with me."

There is an understanding light in his eyes that baffle me and bring the tears fighting to come to the surface closer.

"Promise me, Bri." His voice is harder this time.

"I promise."

He kisses my lips. It is a chaste kiss compared to those we shared earlier but just as powerful. I taste myself on his tongue. When he pulls away, he is smiling, "Make it up to me by letting me take you out on Friday. We'll get dressed up, do a fancy dinner, the whole nine yards."

I take comfort in the return of this smiling, joking Yuri and I roll my eyes, smiling too. "You don't give up, do you?"

"Not on you."

Damn, my eyes are watering. "Okay."

He sighs. "Good, I would hate to have to take away your coffee until you relent."

I punch his shoulder. He does not flinch but leans down to kiss my neck. He is still obscenely aroused, his length between us. Guilt crashes though me. This is the second encounter we've had that's left him unsatisfied. Does he think me a tease?

I try to get my hand between us but he stills it. "Don't, sweetheart. I can wait."

"This isn't fair to you, Yuri."

"Blue balls never killed anyone. Besides, getting a taste of that sweet pussy is more than worth it." Bringing my hand up, he nips the tip of the middle finger. "There's plenty of time for us to get there, babe."

He kisses me and I forget everything else.

****

"Get out! You and Yuri are dating? Oh gosh, tell me everything."

Lovely is out of her seat and sitting next to my desk in the blink of an eyes, the new violet streaks in her hair flying behind her.

It is Tuesday. Just two days since I agreed to date my best friend and we made out like teenagers until a tummy grumble demanded lunch. I am surprised at how easily we fell back into our old pattern. There are differences now, of course, like touches that are not so innocent and looks that convey smoldering messages. I cross my legs trying to quench the familiar burn between my thighs at remembering what happened.

I am updating our accounts and Lovely is taking a break from baking. The day has been grueling up until this point. More customers than normal filled up the bakery that morning. I had to help out in front while Lovely tried to keep up with the demand, at the same time preparing custom orders to be picked up by the end of the day. I love days like this.

My fingers punching in numbers into the desktop from the receipt in front of me, I try for a no-care attitude. "They did not hear you in Russia, Love. Why don't you scream a little louder?"

She points a finger at me, practically vibrating. "Don't change the subject. Tell me."

I shrug. "There's not much to tell. He asked me out. I said yes. We're going out on Friday."

Lovely leans closer. "There's got to be more to it than that."

"That's it."

"Briiiii," she whines.

I lift an eyebrow at this new creature of pent up energy. Lovely has always been a ball of energy but it was leashed before. Now it is barely contained. Being in love has brightened her outlook and attitude. More than once I have caught her daydreaming, blushing a bight shade when caught. I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen her blush before this new romance. Now she can't seem to stop.

"Why are you bugging me? Aren't you the one who kept your affair with Jared a secret for weeks?" I am still a little hurt that she did not come to me with something so huge and left me to find out with the rest of the world.

Something in my tone must have given me away. She flushes and looks away briefly. She stops my typing with a hand over mine. "I didn't want or mean to keep you in the dark. I'm just still not used to going to anyone with my problems. I'm sorry, Bri."

I turn my hand in hers and grip it, squeezing. "I'm your friend, Lovely. You can come to me with anything and it will never leave my confidence. I promise."

"I know."

Her eyes become misty. Another previously un-Lovely-like reaction. With all these new scope of emotions displayed, I have to wonder. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

She pulls her hand away, slaps my shoulder playfully and sports another blush. "What? Are you crazy?" comes her outburst followed more softly by, "But we have been talking about it."

"Oh wow! Does that mean I will be a doting godmother soon?"

"Hold you horse right there. We agreed to wait at least a year or two. Just to be together without any distractions for a while, you know?" I nod in understanding before she adds, "But how do you feel about being my maid of honor in the mean time?"

"Oh, Lovely." A tear goes down my cheek.

Lovely reaches for a tissue in the box on the desk. "I thought I was supposed to be the emotional one."

Her eyes are far from dry. She hands me the tissue and grabs another for herself. I reach for her and we hug.

"I'd be honored," I say.

We pull apart and look at each other, both bursting into a noisy mixture of tears and laughter. The door opens after a knock and Bram sticks his head in. "Hey, Lovely. I need... uh... Are you guys okay?"

We laugh louder at his panicked look.

"I'll be right there." Lovely says and he quickly leaves. "I'd better see what he wants." Before she closes the door, she warns, "Don't think I've forgotten about you and your hot date. You're not leaving here without giving me the scoop."

True to her word, she corners me in the kitchen after we close up and the rest of the staff have gone. Though she threatened to tie me to a chair and tickle the truth out of me, it is the buffalo chicken spaghetti that makes me spill my secrets. Well, some of them.

Sitting on the counter in the kitchen, our shoes on the floor, I tell her about the kiss Yuri and I shared on Friday and our subsequent encounter on Sunday. She squeals excitedly at appropriate intervals and I roll my eyes in response though my heart is pounding in remembrance of the scenes. I keep my inability to reach that elusive peak to myself though. It is a secret I will take to my grave. The fact that I am in love is too new to share with anyone.

"About time he made a move," Lovely exclaims when I'm done. "I was beginning to think you two would dance around each other even in your graves."

She picks up our dirty dishes and rinsed them out. I can only blink for a few seconds. "What do you mean?"

She takes out two small plates containing something fancy-looking and pink and hops back onto the marble surface. "This is something I've been playing around with. What do you think?"

I take a bite and my eyes close in ecstasy. Not even my drama with Yuri can take away from the layers of flavor exploding on my tongue. "This is marvelous and definitely going on the menu," I praise after another spoonful. "What is it?"

She replies something French that I have little hope of pronouncing. Learning new languages is a hobby of mine when I can find the time. I speak Spanish fluently and know enough Italian and Japanese to get by. French though just seems to elude me. I can never get the word pronunciations right and was completely hopeless with spelling. I guess it's only to be expected since my mother speaks it like it's her first language. I can never do anything to live up to her expectations.

"I got the idea while Jared and I were... uh... playing around in the kitchen."

I raise an eyebrow in Lovely's direction. "Do I want to know?"

She licks her spoon, her eyes far away and her cheeks pink. "Nope."

"I thought so."

We laugh and finish the treat in silence. I put my spoon down. "What did you mean earlier?"

She watches me appraisingly. "Everyone sees the way he watches you. Come on, Bri," she says when my eyes widen in surprise. How does he look at me? She continues, "The guy practically pants after you. Do you know any man who gives a woman a foot massages after hard day or goes out for feminine products unless he's getting some on the regular or seriously whipped? Trust me, he wants you. You're the only one in denial about the fact."

Yuri has always gone out of his way for me. Even in high school he would carry my books for me and walk me home. Have I been blind this whole time?

"But we're friends," I say, bewildered. It's what friends did for each other, right?

Lovely gives me a pitying look. "Oh, sweetie, you really are clueless, aren't you?"

12