The UPS Man

Story Info
Proper Asian lady becomes a slut.
781 words
3.44
123.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kast
Kast
4 Followers

Kamiko brushed her long black hair, her eyes gloomy and wet. Her husband had fucked her right before he left for work, meaning no enjoyment for her, his typically small Asian dick was weak and came fast. She threw the brush and took out a long metal box from under the bed. In it was a 9 inch silver dildo, "My real lover!" thought Kamiko.

Kamiko glanced at herself naked, she was about 4'8, 99 pounds, with B cup breasts and a shapely ass. "Damn prearranged marriages!" she thought as she flopped on the bed with her dildo at her wet pussy entrance. Since she was Chinese she had to marry a Chinese man that was picked out by her father. Although she never thought about cheating since it was the most dishonorable thing a Chinese wife could ever do, meaning her dildo was her love maker.

"Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Kamiko as she slid the dido in, her abnormally small, tight pussy squeezing around it, as she pumped it farther in.

"I could satisfy you better little lady" a masculine voice said from behind Kamiko. She gasped and rolled over, looking at a tall, muscular black man with a UPS outfit on. Her eyes caught the bulge in his pants, causing her to blush the brightest red. While another woman would scream for the man to leave, Kamiko was taught that Men were always superior to women and that you should never command anything from them.

"You have a package for me sir?" she asked in the calmest tone she could muster.

"Heh, actually two!" he growled as he dropped the package he was holding and grabbed Kamiko's delicate wrists, pulling her closer to him, her pussy aligned with his cock. All she could do was whimper. "Lemme look at this pussy" he said, lifting her above him with ease and took notice of the tiniest pussy he had ever seen. "This little thing is gonna be rocked!" he said to himself, as his big tongue slobbered over Kamiko's pussy, sucking her hard clit and licking her lips.

"Please Mister stop, I'll give you anything you want" she begged, but her tone was weak and defeated. Her body was reveling in the black stud's licking she was receiving, kicking in her submissiveness to let her husband do what he wanted with her body. He put her on the bed just as her pussy was really starting to get wet and pulled down his shorts.

"Ready for the main event baby!?" he hollered as he pulled off his boxers to reveal what had to been at least a 12 inch cock, it was wider and three times longer than her husbands twig! Kamiko's eyes widened and a jolt of heat shot through her pussy, her nipples rock hard too. " O yea baby, you be beggin' me for more by the end" he said throwing her legs around his chiseled upper body and putting his massive love hammer at the beginning of her little love nest's entrance.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kamiko as the first 4 inches of his beefy cock slid in, her pussy walls stretching more than ever before to hold onto this monster. " God, this pussy is tight!" the man thought to himself as he continued to go deeper.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Kamiko screamed as an orgasm ripped through her, her pussy cumming like a faucet, her nails digging into her fucker. "Oh, oh, there's more?" she whispered to the black stud, her pussy in ecstasy and hell at the same time trying to hold his monster. He smiled and nodded, then withdrew his cock and plunged all 12 inches of it in!

"Oooooooooooooh" she moaned as his giant balls slammed at her pussy entrance, her pussy was in overdrive, trying to clench this monster.

"Yea baby you like that! Feel this in you!? You little slut!" he hollered, with each pump another orgasm of Kamiko's body.

"Please, please pump me harder, as hard as you can," she muttered, her mind in a sexual high.

"OK bitch" he replied, withdrawing and slamming his cock into her with all his force, Kamiko gasped and panted as he pumped her ten times harder than before.

"Yes! Yes! I'm your slut mister! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Please, please!, O fukking god yes! Ooh, yessss!" Kamikos hissed!

"Aaaaaaaaa!" moaned the black man as he exploded in her, wave after wave of hot cum drowing Kamiko's beaten pussy. " Next time will be even better my little slut" the black stud whispered to Kamiko.

"Yes Master" she whispered as he lumbered out of the room, her pussy still recovering from being fucked by a frikkin' horse!

Kast
Kast
4 Followers