The Urban Explorer

Story Info
Exploring a paint factory is a messy business.
6.5k words
4.63
14.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

What happens when you explore an abandoned paint factory Contains paint, tar and glue.

Maxine Jenkins was always known as a bit of a 'tom boy', she would always be the one girl who wanted to play with the boys, always the one to come home muddy with her clothes torn and now, aged twenty the one who enjoyed the pastime of urban exploration.

Urban exploration or urbexing was the practice of visiting abandoned buildings to explore, Max knew that sometimes you took your life in your hands when you crossed rotten creaking wooden floors or wobbling staircases in long abandoned buildings such as old offices and factories, but it was that thrill which made it exciting. Excitement her nine to find job in an office lacked.She was five foot six with an curvy which spoke of just one to many pints to keep up with the lads but was toned enough to show off her blue eyes and ample breasts to best effect when she wanted something done.

The rumor on the internet forums was that an old paint factory had just closed and would soon be demolished, it meant that there was a short opportunity to get in, explore and take photos. The upcoming bank holiday meant that she had three days over a long weekend to explore the huge site. As tempting as it was to go it alone, she wanted company and so had agreed to link up with another female explorer from the internet forum she frequented. She would meet 'SewerSam' when she arrived in the early hours of Saturday morning and so now, as she sat in her office willing the minutes to tick away before she could take her bag packed with tools, sleeping bag and food and drive the long distance to a Northern town.

***

It was just light when Max arrived, just before four in the morning and after a long drive and a nap on the way. She parked up her car and hid the keys behind the wheel in case she lost them in the building, she had cursed when that had happened before. She she stepped towards the broken fence she was approached by a young looking brunette, slim with an ample chest stretching her sports bra and t-shirt.

"SewerSam?" Max smiled cautiously.

"UrbMax?" She smiled. "Hi, I'm Sam She smiled and held out her hand."

"Max. So ready to crack this one"

"Hell yes!" Sam was mostly what they called a 'drainer', someone who preferred underground exploring in storm drains or sewers but could not resist the huge empty factory which lay before them. The building was in good condition, the company had gone into administration and closed just a short time before and as they crawled through an open fire door it was almost as if the workforce had stepped away for the weekend and would return any moment. Offices were filled with empty desks and unanswered phones lay silent. The girls pushed through the doors into an impressive reception with locked glass doors before coming to a huge set of doors which led onto the factory floor.

"Here goes!" Max grasped the handle. The usual excitement flooded her body, sometimes you would find nothing but decay and graffiti but here they were promised an almost perfect factory. The doors swung open and they were met with the scent of paint as they looked across a darkened warehouse area. There were pallets of paint still on the racks, Sam started to take photos on a small digital camera.

The next doors took them into the main factory, Max gasped, it was perfect. The production lines had stopped but it was clear that they had been stopped mid process, there were part filled and empty pots of paint on conveyor belts and huge pipes and tubes snaking in every direction.

The roof was mostly glass so it was clear to see the scale of the huge factory. Max turned to face Sam, she was beaming, similarly amazed. I know! This is incredible! Max looked at one of the control panels, there were lamps glowing. The power is still on! She gasped.

***

They agreed that they needed to explore the whole factory but it was huge, they walked for ages past conveyors and pipes until they came to an area where a sign stated they were in the 'Storage Silo' area.

The silos were huge, stretching into the distance above them, each with a next of pipes leading from them into the main production area. Sam was looking around and stepped on a pipe, unbeknownst to her she knocked a lever, there was a rushing of liquid and she turned around just in time to see Max being hit by a flood of gooey white slime from a valve above her head. Sam gasped as her fellow explorer was engulfed in seconds, the flow knocking her from her feet until she was lying in a puddle of white, sticky polymer. Sam grabbed the lever and returned it to its closed position.

"Oh God! I am so sorry!" She leapt towards Max.

Max stood up slowly, clearing her eyes and trying to push the thick gunge from her hair. She laughed deeply. "Oh don't worry!" She spat out a mouthful of paint. "I knew I would get a bit messy, but my goodness!" Max flustered apologising but Sam waved her away threatening instead to give her a gooey hug.

There was an emergency shower beside the silos and Max quickly washed the worse of the paint from her body under the frigid spray of water. Her hair was still tinted white and her urbex outfit of lycra leggings and crop top stained but she shrugged. "Just be careful eh!"

Sam blushed and apologised. The rest of the silo room explore was uneventful. They started to walk through the main production line area. Max was looking at a huge machine which seemed to be shaped like a huge shower above a shallow vat. The pipes above were multicoloured and it was clear that this was where different coloured tints were added to paint. Most importantly it looked great and needed to be photographed, so she tentatively stepped into the vat. There were steps down and her head was just above the small wall surrounding it. She stood in the middle taking photos of the multiple pipes and they encrusted drips of rainbow colours. "Oh you must see this Sam!"

Sam walked towards her. "Oh I think this must have been the control panel." She started to toy with the buttons.

"Sam No!" But Max's warning was lost with the whirr of pumps, she shuddered knowing what would happen next. Oh shit! The paint tint machine had started, a sudden flood of red goo hit her square on the head, it ran like molasses down her face and body, slowly coating her in color.

"Sorry Let me switch it off!"

Sam's efforts caused another flow, this time of bright blue dye to spray across Max's chest, it seeped into her sports bra, tingling as it met her now pert nipples. Another press of random buttons caused a flood of yellow, green and finally pink dye which soon coated Max until she was a rainbow coloured statue. The feel of the warm colour was not unpleasant and she could tell from the faint camera shutter noise that Sam was ensuring that her predicament was being recorded for prosperity.

Max cleared her eyes. Come here please. Sam cringed, slipping off her boots before stepping gingerly into the vat. The paint tint was now almost knee deep.

"I am so sorry" She stuttered.

Max smiled beneath the paint. "Stand just here." She positioned her beneath the pipes, leaving painty handprints on her overalls. Sam stood still as Max waded out of the vat and approached the panel. Don't see why I should have all the fun! Max hit a selection of buttons, Sam squealed as she was hit by a number of multicolored flows, green coated her hair, red seeped down her top and an overcoat of white left her like a statue. Max hit the stop button and waded back into the vat to rescue her companion.

The pit was filled thigh deep in brilliant swirls of colour with a single slim girl standing in the centre. Max grasped her feeling her body trembling. "Oh goodness you aren't crying are you?"

"Hell no!" Sam gasped. "That was amazing" She beamed, showing white teeth beneath the paint. She grabbed at Max's leggings pulling them open. Here, try this Holding the waistband open with one hand she glanced at Max's almost clean panties before starting to fill the lycra with gooey paint. Soon Max's leggings were filled to bursting front and back. Sam smiled and grabbed the back giving her a massive wedgie. Max gasped as paint filled her, she staggered to her knees, sinking into the thick mess.

"What the hell!" Max cried out as she finally got to her feet.

"Shit! Sorry, I got carried away." Sam stuttered. "Look I am so..." Max put her fingers on Sam's lips. Smiling she pulled her overalls open and pushed Sam down into the paint filling the thick denim suit. She dragged her up again, with her suit filed and starting to seep.

"I think we are even, for now." Max winked as she waded from the pit, dragging Sam with her until they slopped onto the floor of the factory.

They both went to the emergency shower and washed as much of the paint off as they could, their skin was still tinted and they stank of paint but it was clear there was much more to explore.

***

'Gloss' the sign announced as they entered a second area of the factory.

"We had better be careful here It won't wash off like that emulsion." Max warned the younger explorer.

Sam smiled. "Okay."

They walked towards a second deep vat similar to the first, Sam bounded towards the edge. This pit was already filled to the brim with what looked like black gloss paint. Sam picked up a stick and started to stir the mess. It was massively thick, partially dried so it had the constancy of tar.

"Sam, you won't wash gloss off your clothing you know." Max chided. Sam smiled and responded by starting to strip, first her ruined and soaked overalls before pulling off her bra and panties. "What the hell are you doing?"

Sam smiled. "Look I am already messy and..." She paused biting her lip. "That warm paint was sort of Sexy."

Max smiled, she had not wanted to admit it, but the flow of warm goo and the amazing look of the paint turning their bodies into painted statues was quite a turn on. "Okay, but why should you get to have all the fun?" Max started to pull off her sodden leggings and crop top. She smiled as she saw a crane hanging above the pit. She picked up the control box and started to lower the hook until it was within reach of their arms. "Right, hands up."

Sam reached up and grabbed the hook, seconds later Max had raised her above the vat of tar like paint. "Oh fuck dip me bitch!" She laughed. The crane lowered slowly until Sam's toes were touching the surface of the paint, she gasped as she wiggled her toes in the goo. Slowly the paint crept up her legs, engulfing her in its grasp. She gasped as the paint covered her thighs and lapped at her pussy. The crane shuddered to a sudden stop.

"You sure about this?" Max laughed.

"Oh for fucks sake..." She cried. "Just dip me!" Max hit the button and Sam was lowered slowly into the paint. She gasped as the warm gloss covered her pussy and started to creep up her stomach. The slow movement of the crane made the dipping process painfully slow but soon Sam's breasts were on the brink of being covered, they slowly sunk, dipping her bullet hard nipples before she was neck deep in the paint. The crane stopped. "Go on..." Sam stuttered.

"That is the end of the crane cable." Max shrugged. She gasped as Sam released her grip and fell quickly into the paint, disappearing from view. "Oh shit! Sam!" As she leapt forward a stream of bubbles broke the surface before Sam pushed her head through the broken skin of the paint. Wow! Max gasped as she dragged Sam from the vat, she was a perfect black statue however her slim lines had been masked by the thick paint so that she was an almost human blob.She slithered to her feet beside the vat. "You okay?"

The blob nodded. As Max looked she could see one hand clutching her pussy, working furiously before the black blob shuddered and cried out. "Oh wow That is so..." She sighed. "Thank you!"

Max looked around, with a glint in her eye she pushed the gooey Sam towards a pole on the floor of the factory. She grabbed the free end of a roll of pallet wrap and stuck it to her body before hitting a green start button. The pallet wrapped started to rotate around Sam's body, an arm slowly raising as it rotated, wrapping her body in a layer of thick plastic, it reached her chin before slowly lowering and wrapping again. Max stopped the machine after three rotations. She smiled. "You should always wrap your brushes if you don't want them to dry out too quickly." Sam smiled, her white teeth peeking from the thick black paint. "But again, why should you have all the fun?"

The naked Max grabbed the crane controller and pushed the raise button she grabbed the hook and was lifted above the paint. Hanging by one hand for a moment she pressed the lower button. "You get a front row seat for this Sam!" The crane edged ever so slowly towards the paint, Max almost had last minute regrets but it was too late as her toes had breached the warm surface of the paint. The lowering was so slow the expectation as she felt the warm substance creep up her ankles and thighs. Max screamed in pleasure as the thick mess crested her pussy. Soon she was up to her waist, she yelped and released her grip sinking suddenly into the paint.

Sam gasped as Max stepped from the vat, she was shiny and formless. She stepped towards Sam, looking straight in her eyes before risking a kiss. Sam reciprocated, kissing her deeply, she wrapped her arms around the wrapped girl.

One of the rules of urbexing is to always be aware, Max broke this rule and her weight on the wrapping machine triggered it to start rapidly, ready to wrap the waiting pallet or, in this case, explorer. Max was suddenly trapped, squeezed against Sam as the wrap encased them both. She was helpless and cried out as the machine cut the wrap and left the two of them alone in an abandoned factory.

Chapter 2

Sam and Max wriggled all they could but it was pointless, they were trapped. Max apologised but Sam just leant her head forward and kissed her deeply again.

Beneath the wrap, where the air had not hit the paint, it was still gooey and sticky, their heads were setting fast, it was clear their hair would be destroyed, but it was clear both ladies were beyond caring.

Max heard a sound behind her. "No, don't turn around!" The female voice giggled. "What do we have here?" Max swore, the voice of her urbex competitor Sharon DuVeis cut through the silence. "Is that a stuck Max I see there and, well I don't know who your friend is but I followed you both into the factory."

"Sharon Thank God, can you get us free?" Max gasped.

"Not sure..." Sharon's upper class drawl sneered, "I mean I could, but I might get all messy." She paused. "No, I think I will leave you both right there. You do deserve it I am sure."

"Please!"

Sharon laughed. "Oh please..." She mimicked Max's pleading. "I will let you out, but it is on my terms."

***

Sam and Max had been released from the gooey pallet wrapping and buckets of solvents had been poured over their naked bodies leaving them almost clean and tingling. Sharon and her cronies had dragged them over towards a hanging conveyor line, a long line of hooks hung over the line and it was clear that they moved into a giant machine. Sharon grabbed Max and Sam and had handcuffed their wrists to hooks so that they were hanging spread eagle and trapped at the mercy of the machine.

"Now as you like playing with paint you will love this. It is the quality control machine, it tests all sorts of paints and coatings." Sharon smiled hitting the start button, the machine growled into life and the hooks shuddered, Max started moving slowly across the factory floor followed by Sam. "You can see the track is very long."

Max looked down at the length of the track which snaked across the factory, there was a walkway beside it and it was clear that Sharon was going to follow their progress. The slowly progressed until Max could see a bright puddle of white ahead of her. She gasped as the track started to drop downwards arcing towards the pool. Suddenly it was clear what was about to happen as her toes first touched the surface of the white emulsion and then, as the track went lower she was dipped into the warm bath of paint. She was swirled along, through the warmed bath before being taken up by the track again. She glanced up at the red light of a video camera knowing that her humiliation would be total and very public. The viewfinder showed an image of two brilliant white, shiny girls looking as if they were wearing the tightest latex suits.

The track moved on, Max looked across to Sam, she was smiling. "Come on grumpy!" She laughed. "Make the most of it!" Max paused in her mind as she headed towards a bath of blue paint, the thick slime was comforting and hell it was pretty sexy as it sucked at her pussy and abused nipples. Sharon watched as they were layered with white, blue, green and red before being dragged along the track to a giant oven. Max yelped, but the oven was warm and not scorching. She felt her body tighten as the pain started to set, her body looked amazing as the paint shrunk dragging in the little fat on her body like a corset.

As they left the oven Sharon was smiling. "You should love this." She pulled the trigger on a spray gun and covered both of them in a layer of thick, sticky glue. They were soon dripping in adhesive. This tests the paint's grip They entered a tunnel where they were bombarded with wood chips and paper flakes, they stuck to their bodies like feathers before they entered a second warm oven. Max was puzzled until she saw what looked like car wash brushes on either side of the track. She entered the brushes which tantalised and tickled her body, her pussy was assaulted but the all invasive brushes, her nipples stroked mercilessly, she could see that the effect was the same on Sam as the constant touch drove them to the edge of orgasam, "Ah, ah, ah." A voice cut in over the PA system as Max was on the very edge of a massive sexual explosion. "You are not here for fun!" The brushes stopped abruptly and retreated.

You fucking Max's words were cut short as she saw the next part of the machine. "Shit! Is that?"

"Roofing tar?" Sharon smiled. "Why yes, they make everything here don't they."

The list of swear words was massive as Max and Sam approached the tar bath. Max's toes breached the thick surface, her body fighting against the thick tar, but the onward pressure of the track forced her down until her pussy was almost in the tar. She had a final shudder as she thought of her hair and body covered in tar and succumbed to the inevitable, with a glance into Sam's frightened eyes she gasped, feeling the warm tar pushing against her, driving her under, she could hold back no further and came explosively as the tar embraced her tormented nipples.

She must have passed out as she was out of the tar when she came to, Sam was hanging next to her and they were both dripping slowly, their bodies covered so that they were wearing figure hugging tar suits which shone in the factories arc lighting.

"What a shame, you didn't get your heads covered!" Sharon sneered. "We can sort that." She nodded to her colleagues who poured buckets of warm tar over Max and Sam's heads from the gantry above. The heavy tar covered their hair, engulfing their heads, hooding them in the final tar coat. "Just one more thing for you I think Can't have tar without feathers."

The girls were dragged on the track back to the tunnel where once again they were coated with woodchip and paper flakes until they were covered and formless. The brushes approached and this time Sharon was not standing by the control to stop their constant, probing pressure. Even beneath the layers of tar and paint the stinging, tickling brushes had an effect and both girls hung moaning and shuddering as they were hit by wave after wave of orgasam before finally being allowed out of the machine and uncuffed.

tarred
tarred
90 Followers
12