The Use I Crave

Story Info
She needs to be used like this so badly.
1.9k words
4.18
139.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers

Finally after chatting on line and getting real hot and steamy on the phone he wanted to meet me. Not only meet me but make me a total piggie slut for him. It was a big turn on to be treated like a whore, and I was looking for just the right man to use me the way I need.

I am a 39 year old BBW female, who loves to be degraded. I love to be called nasty dirty names, while I get used rough. I am 5"2, 210lbs., brown hair and eyes, 38D, and a completely shaved cunt.

He was a 56 year old man, 6ft., and about 200lbs., and loved a nasty woman, and was looking for one to own. He wanted a dirty whore to be a total pig for him, and after we began talking I knew that's what I needed. He called me all kinds of nasty names on the computer and eventually on the phone. My pussy was throbbing for him, I had no idea what he looked like. At that point I didn't really care, as long as he used me in real life like he did on the phone.

We agreed to meet at a small shopping center near my home, and also near a hotel, just in case. He pulled up in front of the store we agreed to meet at, and ordered me into the car. Knowing what I was there for I gladly got in. He pulled the car into a parking spot in the middle of the parking lot.

"Show me your tits cunt."

I unzipped my coat, and as requested had no shirt on underneath. My nipples were already hard at being made to feel like a whore. He roughly pulled my tit out of my bra and began to pinch my nipples really hard. I could feel the wetness between my legs as he spoke.

"Is that what you want you filthy whore?"

"Oh yes, that's so good."

As he mauled my tit making me moan and throw my head back, his hand wandered down my body, and began rubbing my cunt through my jeans. He could feel the wetness building up.

"Open up your jeans for me you fat cunt!"

My hands went straight to the button on my jeans. I unbuttoned the button, lowered my zipper. He quickly threw my hands to the side, and began rubbing my clit. As he continued his assault on my tit and now he was rubbing my clit, and I was soaking wet, I was begging for him to use me.

"You little piggie slut, you want me to take you to that hotel and fuck and use you until you cry and beg for me to stop, don't you?

"Yes oh fuck yes!" "Make me your dirty fat cunt whore!" "Please I will do anything you want!"

"That's right you stupid cunt!" "You will do anything I tell you to."

With that he let go of my now sore nipple, and pulled his hand out of my jeans. He put his juice covered fingers in my mouth, and I licked off all of my juice while he told me what a filthy whore I was. I wanted him to fuck me and use me so bad. I would have done anything for him at that moment and he knew it.

"Go get a room, and come to the back of the parking lot and get me cunt."

As I got out of the car, he smacked my fat ass real hard, and commented how he would soon be fucking that fat ass. I went into the hotel and paid for the room, and got a key. I then went to the parking lot through the back door to get my abuser. I walked back to the car and he took the key from my hand, and ordered me to follow him. Of course I did as I was told.

I followed him back into the hotel, and stood behind him as he unlocked the door. The minute I heard the door close he ordered me to strip, so he could inspect me and decide if I was good enough for him to use. I quickly stripped, and stood before him, naked and scared.

"You are such a fat pig slut."

"Yes I know I am."

"You might be good enough for what I am looking for, but first let's see how you suck cock slut."

"Yes Sir."

"Lay on your back at the edge of the bed, so I can force my cock into your whore mouth."

He came up to the side of the bed, and forced my head so my mouth was waiting for his cock.

"Lick it bitch."

I slid my tongue up and down his hard cock, also licking his balls. Then I took his hard cock into my mouth, moaning and sucking like a true whore. He held my arms down, so he could fuck my mouth like it was my cunt. He forced his cock so deep, I started to gag, but he just kept on forcing his cock in and out of my mouth. As I sucked his cock, my cunt was dripping wet, and I thought I would cum on the spot when I felt his hand at my cunt. He rammed two fingers deep inside my fat juicy cunt, making me scream out in pleasure and pain.

"You love my fingers violating your fat cunt, don't you slut?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I was screaming and yelling about what a nasty whore I wanted to be for him, and he pounded my cunt harder. He obviously loved to hear me degrade myself also.

"A fat wore like you probably wishes she had more cock using her huh?"

"Oh yes, I want to take turns sucking cock, while I get my cunt used."

"A whore like you needs to be blindfolded, and spread out on the bed, ready for use."

"Oh yes, use me like the whore I need to be, oh please."

"Get on the floor and crawl for me piggie."

I climbed down off the bed, and got down on all fours like a dirty piggie whore. My tits were hanging down, and my big fat ass was high in the air, begging for use.

"Crawl over to the other side of the room whore." "I want to see that fat ass moving around for me bitch."

I began crawling on the floor, feeling more and more like a piece of fuckmeat. I must admit my cunt was dripping, and craving more and more use. I crawled for this stranger, like the pig slut he wanted. I wanted to do everything for him, as long as I kept feeling the way I did right then.

"Put your face to the floor, it's time to make that big fat ass red cunt."

I didn't say a word, and I lowered my head to the floor, putting my ass and pussy on complete display for my abuser. At first his smacks weren't that hard, ad he was squeezing my fat ass cheeks in between smacks. Then he slid three fingers inside me, while he spanked my ass making me fucking scream. When he noticed how wet I was getting from the abuse, he decided that I need to feel the sting of his belt. I heard him taking the belt off, and withing seconds I felt the first whip of the belt. I thought I was going to cum, the minute the belt landed on my fat ass, but I held myself. He would let me know when I could cum, and I would wait until then.

"Do you want me to fuck you whore?"

"Yes please!"

"You want to feel my hard cock inside that dripping wet cunt?"

'Fuck me, fuck me hard, use me good."

"Damn right I will you stupid cunt."

You throw me on the bed, on my back and order me to spread my legs. I immediately do as I am told, and expose my bald cunt to my abuser, practically begging for more.

"Play with y our pussy for me whore."

I begin rubbing my clit, and getting extremely aroused, and I begin saying nasty things to you. "Oh fuck, I need you to use me so bad."

"You need to be treated like a whore don't you cunt?"

"Oh yes I need and crave all the use I can get."

"You are nothing but a piece of fuck meat for me." "A dirty fat whore pig, that desperately needs the use I give her."

"Oh yes a dirty piggie for you to use."

"You want my cock inside your cunt bitch?"

"Oh please yes, fuck me good and hard."

"I'm going to fuck your whore cunt bare slut."

"Oh no please use a condom, please."

"No way cunt, I want to feel your juicy wet cunt on my cock."

"Oh fuck no please!"

With that you ram two fingers inside my cunt and start pumping real hard, and real fast.

"You want my cock you dirty whore don't you?"

"Oh yes!" I screamed.

"Well then I will fuck you the way I want, is that understood slut?

"Yes, oh please anything, just please give me your cock."

"That's better bitch."

He climbed up between my legs, and grabbed my fat legs and pushed them as far back as they would go. With no warning he rammed his cock inside me making me moan and shake.

"Is that what you want bitch?"

"Yes fuck me."

"Squeal like a dirty pig for me cunt."

"Oink oink, I'm a dirty fuck pig for you to use."

His hand landed on the side of my face. It didn't hurt, but did turn me on like never before. He also began smacking my tits, while I begged for more use. I couldn't believe how this stranger from the computer made me feel. He talked about how he was going to share me with other men, and how I was lucky he chose to use me.

"That's right slut, and I am going to share your fat pig body with anyone I want."

"Different cocks taking turns using me, oh yes."

"You're a filthy whore that just wants to be used, and treated like a slut aren't you?"

"Yes a dirty filthy whore for you to use, I will do anything you want."

"You're going to make me cum you stupid cunt."

He pulled his cock out of my cunt and straddled my face. His cock was pointed right at my face.

"I have decided I am going to keep you whore, and now I'm going to mark my territory."

"Oh yes, own me, use me, fuck me."

With that he shot his hot creamy load all over my whore face. I loved it. His cum was something I would grow to crave in many months to come. He rubbed his cum all over my face with his now semi-hard cock.

"Go get yourself cleaned up you fat cunt." "Crawl to the bathroom and take a shower and then crawl back in here for more use."

I dropped to the floor and crawled to the bathroom feeling like such a whore. I loved it. I stepped into the shower and as the water fell on my fat piggie body, a great feeling of being wanted came over me. I was now owned. Nothing more than property for the man in the next room. I was now everything I ever wanted to be.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers