The User Ch. 17

Story Info
Tim and Heidi do a stakeout.
2.4k words
4.52
19.9k
1
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"How would you feel about going on a stakeout with me after school?" Tim Jackman asked his wife. He'd stopped by the high school to have lunch with her and they were sitting in her office, eating the pizza he brought with him.

"What do you mean?" Heidi asked. "Why are you asking me to go on stakeouts with you all of a sudden?"

Tim smiled at her. "Well, stakeouts are boring," he said, "and I figured that..."

"Tim!" Heidi said. "Be serious."

"All right," he said, "if Sanders is having girls come over to his apartment, maybe we'll see who some of them are if we watch. I thought maybe you'd be willing to come along and help identify any girls who show up there."

"Ah...I guess so," Heidi said. "Why not?"

"Great!" Tim said. "Stakeout duty with you will be a lot more fun than it would be with Lex or Martha."

"You're so sweet," Heidi said, grinning.

"I'll pick you up after school," Tim said. "And we'll go do it."

A half-hour after school let out, Tim and Heidi were sitting in the police department's surveillance van in a parking lot across the street Ben Sanders' apartment building. The van had a video camera that would allow them to tape anyone who went into the apartment, and he also had a still camera with a long-range lens. He got two pairs of binoculars out of a cabinet in the van and gave one pair to Heidi.

Heidi took the binoculars. "What are you going to do if a girl shows up?" she asked. She was feeling a little excited. This was the first time her husband had included her in his work, and she kind of liked it.

"We'll take pictures video, and keep notes on when she arrived and when she left," Tim said.

"Oh," Heidi said. Somehow that didn't sound too exciting.

"I've got some sandwiches and soda in that cooler in the back," her husband explained. "We could be here a while. I've got a thermos of coffee, too."

"I wondered about that," Heidi said. She knew her husband didn't go long without coffee.

They'd been in position about a half an hour when a young woman walked down the sidewalk. She stopped and looked around, then she headed up the sidewalk to the door of Ben Sanders' apartment.

Heidi had been observing the girl through the binoculars while Tim turned on the video camera and began snapping photos. "My God! That's Tina Williams," she exclaimed. "She's a sophomore."

"How old does that make her?" Tim asked, focusing on the girl's face with the telephoto lens of his camera. The girl wasn't very attractive. Actually, she looked kind of used. She had a lot of long brown hair worn in a tightly curled style Tim had learned was called crimped. The dangling brown curls framed her face and cascaded over her shoulders. She wore shorts which showed that she did have good legs. She was also wearing a sleeveless sweater, and the camera let Tim see the sweater did nothing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large breasts sagged and her nipples showed through the thin sweater.

Tim got a shot of Tina ringing the doorbell. Then, when the door opened, he snapped a picture of Ben Sanders and the girl talking.

"Tim, even though she's a sophomore, she's been held back, so she is eighteen," his wife whispered. "She has a baby, which is one of the reasons she missed a few years."

Ben Sanders greeted Tina at his door. "Come in, Tina," he said. "I'm glad you could come over today."

"I'm glad as hell you asked me to come over," Tina replied, smiling. She walked by him, into the apartment.

Ben watched the young woman and realized that, depending on how he looked at her, she was almost attractive. And she did have a nice smile. He felt his cock stir as he gazed at her.

Tina extended her arms over her head, stretched, and yawned. "I'm sorry, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night," she said. "My little guy has been sick. He kept me up most of the night last night."

"I don't know how you manage to be a single mother and keep up with your school work," Ben said. Actually, he thought, even if her breasts did sag a little, they weren't that bad. And her nipples were huge, that he knew. As he recalled what those nipples looked and felt like, his cock grew harder.

"It ain't easy, believe me," Tina said. She set her purse on a small table sitting along one wall of the apartment, then leaned back on the table, her arms outstretched. The movement thrust her breasts out, and her nipples showed even more clearly. "My mom's a big help, though. She watches him so I can do my homework and study." She thrust her pelvis forward a little.

Ben started for the living room and Tina followed. He stopped and so did the girl, who stood close to him. Ben realized she smelled clean, as if she'd just taken a bath.

Tina looked up at Ben, who grabbed her, pulled her against him and kissed her.

The young woman felt fires of passion flaring in her as she pressed her body against the guidance counselor's.

Ben clutched her, held her mouth with his, and moved his hands under her sweater, onto her bare back. He heard her moan and felt her pressing hr body against him. She obviously wanted him as bad as he wanted her! He picked her up, carried her to the sofa, and set her down on it. Then, while Tina raised her arms to help him, he yanked her sweater over her head. He tossed the sweater aside, then he opened her shorts and pushed them, and her panties, down over her solid legs. Once the girl was naked, Ben shucked his clothes.

Tina could hardly wait for Mr. Sanders to start fucking her. She'd been thinking about his cock most of the afternoon in school. Once she was out of her clothes, she laid back on the sofa and spread her legs. Damn, he had a big cock and she needed it bad! Then the guidance counselor was looming over her and she felt his warmth as he covered her body with his. His cock pressed against her belly, the dripping tip leaving a trail of pre-cum as it slid over her skin. He plastered his lips against hers and his tongue jabbed into her mouth. She grabbed hold of him and shoved her hips up. Yeah! This was gonna be every bit as good as it was the last time!

Ben felt the girl's body moving against his, exhibiting how high her level of hunger was, and he reacted as quickly as he could. He grabbed his cock, centered the tip on her already wet opening, then he shoved it in.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Tina yelled. Mr. Sanders was driving his cock into her. That was exactly what she wanted! She needed fucking so bad and Mr. Sanders fucked her better than any other guy she ever screwed!

Supporting himself on his arms, Ben pounded down into the teenager lying under him on his sofa. They were like animals, joining out of desperate need, for no other reason. He found this incredibly exciting. His control was gone, all he could think of was the rush of delight he knew he'd get when he spewed his seed into her.

"Eeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh!!!" Tina cried, grabbing Mr. Sanders' arms, experiencing a sudden, overwhelming, orgasm. "Eeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!! Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!! I...needed...this...so....so....bad!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Damnnnnnnnnn!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Tina's wild explosion swept Ben along with her. His hips thudded against hers as he hosed her insides with his fiery cream, groaning with bliss.

Finally, spent, Ben collapsed on top of the girl. When he had strength enough, he disentangled himself from her and sank onto the sofa.

"I need a cigarette. You don't mind if I smoke, do you Mr. Sanders?" Tina asked. She lay naked on the sofa looking up at him, acting neither embarrassed nor shy.

"I...I'm sorry, I don't smoke," Ben said.

Tina started to get up. "I got some smokes in my purse," she said.

"I'll get them for you," Ben said. He got off the sofa, got Tina's purse from the hall table, and handed it to her. He was so intent on getting back to Tina he didn't see the plastic bag that dropped from the purse when he picked it up.

"Boy, I needed that," Tina commented after she lit her cigarette. She smiled at him. "You really fuck good, Mr. Sanders! Damn good!" She sucked on her cigarette and let out a cloud of smoke.

Ben wasn't sure what to do or say. Sitting on his sofa, naked, Tina managed to seem self-assured, as if this was something she did every day. He'd never known anyone quite like her.

"You wanted it bad, too, didn't you, Mr. Sanders?" Tina asked, letting out another stream of smoke.

"I sure did," Ben replied.

"Yeah," Tina said, "I could see it in your eyes when I walked in." She giggled. "And I sure as hell could tell once I was here, couldn't I?"

"Ah...yeah, I guess you could, couldn't you?" Ben replied. He felt his face get hot. This homely, coarse girl affected him in ways no other woman he'd ever known did.

Tina stood up and walked around the room. As Ben watched her, he realized there was something surprisingly poised and sensual about her. As that realization sank in, he discovered that he was getting hard again.

Tina stopped, turned, saw his growing erection, and smiled. "You ready to go again, Mr. Sanders?" she asked.

Ben didn't reply. He stared at her, unable to take his eyes off her. His cock continued to stiffen and swell.

Tina saw that Mr. Sanders' cock was getting stiff again and grinned. If he got another hard-on, that meant she was gonna get it again. She looked around, spotted an ashtray, and leaned over to stub out her cigarette. She was going to go back to the sofa for more of his fine fucking.

Tina didn't get to the sofa. When she bent over Ben, no longer able to contain himself, leaped off the sofa, crossed the room in two quick strides, and before Tina could begin to straighten up he jammed his rigid cock into her come-slick cunt.

"Goddam!!" Tina moaned when Mr. Sanders' throbbing pole slid into her again. She wasn't planning to fuck like this, but it didn't matter to her where he fucked her, or whether it was standing up, sitting down, or lying down. Having Mr. Sanders' cock slamming into her was fantastic, fucking fantastic! "Yeah, Mr. Sanders, fuck me!! Oh, Jesus, fuck me!!" she groaned. She grabbed the arms of the chair she was next to and held on as the guidance counselor assailed her.

Ben kept lunging against her. He never experienced anything like this with any of his other student lovers. Being with Tina always involved pure, unadulterated lust, nothing else. He plunged into her fervently, hearing her gasp and sigh as he smacked against her. He bent over her and grabbed her dangling, jiggling breasts. He began mauling them, squeezing them, bringing more passionate responses from the lust-mad teenager.

"Yeah!!! Oh, yeah, Mr. Sanders!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me hard!!! Oh, shit!!! That's the way!!! Oh, yeah!!!" Tina cried. This was great! Mr. Sanders was making her feel fantastic again!

"Now!!! Oh, dammit, now!!!" Ben cried. His body went into paroxysms of joy as he erupted into the girl.

"Shoot me full Mr. Sanders!!! Yeahhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" Tina cried when his hot juices splashed into her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! That's so fuckin' fantastic!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Weakened by passion, the girl fell across the chair, pulling Ben with her. He pushed himself to his feet, pulled his come-slick cock from her, and stood there, his legs shaking.

Tina managed to get to her feet, got up on tip-toe and kissed him. "Where's your bathroom?" she asked.

"Ah...down the hall, there," Ben said weakly. He was still trembling from the intensity of the experience he'd just had.

"Thanks," Tina said. She padded off down the hallway and disappeared into the bathroom.

Ben staggered across the living room and sat down on the sofa. Tina reappeared a few minutes later. She picked up her clothes and began putting them on as Ben watched. He couldn't believe it. Even watching her get dressed aroused him!

"Man, that was wild," Tina said. "You sure know how to use that cock of yours, Mr. Sanders."

"Ah...thank you, Tina," Ben said.

Tim and Heidi weren't the only people watching Ben Sanders' apartment. Cynthia Dumas, leaning against a tree down the block, saw Tina go to Mr. Sanders' door and ring the bell. The girl's heart began to pound when she saw Mr. Sanders greet Tina, then take her inside.

Cynthia hadn't intended to spy on Mr. Sanders. She'd headed for his place after school, hoping he would make love to her again. She was walking up the street when she saw Tina walking toward his door. After the younger girl went into the apartment, Cynthia, shocked, found herself unable to leave. She had to know if what she was thinking was true.

"Well, I guess I better get goin'," Tina said. Ben slipped his pants on and walked her to the door.

"Thanks, Mr. Sanders," Tina said. She pulled Ben's face to hers and kissed him with surprising tenderness.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Ben stammered. "Thank you, Tina."

Cynthia watched Tina emerge from Mr. Sanders' apartment, and noticed the way she straightened her clothes as she moved down the sidewalk. Cynthia, knowing what that meant, felt tears welling up in her eyes, blurring her vision. She began to sob. She turned and headed home. "Damn him!" she thought. "He lied to me! He doesn't care about me! He's just been using me! I hate him!! I hate him!" She walked down the street, crying.

Heidi and Tim also watched Tina walk away from Ben Sanders' apartment. Heidi looked at her husband, who was capturing the girl on video.

"Tim, what...what are we going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know, yet," Tim replied. "I was hoping we'd be able to prove he had an underage girl in his apartment, but that's out. Even if he had, I suppose we can't prove he did anything with her."

"But you saw the way Tina was acting when she left," Heidi said. "You know what they were doing, don't you?"

"Of course I do," Tim replied. "But knowing it and proving it are two different things," he reminded her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers