The User Ch. 19

Story Info
Ben & Kathy meet in school.
1.9k words
4.59
22.3k
3
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County VII: The User

Chapter 19

Ben Sanders was in his office at the high school, working late, trying to get some reports which needed to go to the state department of education finished. He often stayed late because it allowed him to work undisturbed.

Ben had just about finished up and was thinking about leaving when there was a soft knock on the door. It opened and Kathy Walton, a student he'd been counseling, walked in. He had enjoyed making love with Kathy after a long slow period of getting her to the point where she was willing. After that one time, he held back, hoping she'd show more interest and, now, the fact that she'd stopped on her way home from the school committee meeting pleased him. The young woman's presence in his office told him she wanted to make love with him again.

"Hi, Mr. Sanders. I went to the school committee meeting to see if they were going to budget more money for the drama club. When I was leaving, I saw that your light was on, so I thought I'd stop in and say hello," the girl said. "You don't mind, do you?"


"No, Kathy, I don't mind, not at all," Ben replied. He looked at the girl, who was on the school newspaper. She looked extremely attractive and quite mature. She had on a navy blue jersey knit suit with a long button-front jacket and straight skirt that ended just above her knees. Her light brown hair was loosely styled and formed a fluffy halo around her pretty face, which was lightly made up. "Ah...how was the meeting? Did they give the drama club the extra money?"

The girl shook her head. "Those people on the school committee just like to hear themselves talk," she said, "They waste a lot of time talking about stuff that doesn't matter."

Ben got up, walked around his desk and, when he was next to the girl, he put his arms around her. "You look gorgeous tonight, Kathy," he whispered. He felt her relax in his arms and lean against him.

Kathy wriggled her middle against his swelling cock. "During the meeting, I was thinking about you and some of that stuff we talked about," she murmured. "Thinking about the things you and I did the other week made me feel all funny inside."

"I get all funny inside when I think about you, too, Kathy," Ben said, giving her ear a lick with his tongue.

Kathy shuddered. "Are...are you...are we...going to...to make love again?" she asked.

Ben caressed one of her breasts through her dress and she moaned softly. "We will if you want to," he replied softly. "Do you want to make love with me again, Kathy?"

He felt her nodding against his chest. "When...when are we going to...to do it?" she murmured.

"How about right now?" he asked.

"God! Yesss!!!" Kathy murmured. "I was hoping that would happen if I stopped in here tonight!"

Ben continued massaging her breasts. At the same time, he began nuzzling her neck.

Kathy squealed with delight. "You're making me crazy!" she giggled.

Ben had her pressed against his desk. He began unbuttoning her jacket, then he slid his hands inside it. He was surprised that his hands found only bare flesh. He fondled her warm, spongy breasts and felt her hard nipples press into his palms.

Kathy shuddered and her hands covered his. "It...it feels so good when you do that!" she murmured. "My stomach is doing flip-flops! God, Mr. Sanders, I can't believe how wild you make me feel!"

"You'll feel even better before we're finished, Kathy," Ben told her, continuing to nuzzle her neck. "Much better. I promise."

Kathy squirmed her middle against him. "I want you, Mr. Sanders! God, do I ever want you!" she whispered.

Flames of passion burned brighter and brighter in Ben as he continued to fondle the girl's lovely breasts. He finally forced himself to leave her standing by his desk, walked to the door, locked it, then he turned off the light. Light from lights in the school parking lot flowed through the window, lighting the room just enough to allow him to see the pretty teenager, who stood, wide-eyed, waiting for him.

He walked back to her and lifted her onto the desk, then he finished unbuttoning her jacket. He pushed her skirt up and found she wasn't wearing stockings or panties, either. He moved between her marvelous legs.

Kathy reached for his belt, opened it and his pants, then her hands closed on his rigid cock. She stroked it and squeezed it with her fine, warm hands. "God, Mr. Sanders, you're so big! And so hot!" she murmured.

Ben took her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly.

As the kiss went on, Kathy continued to pull gently on his cock, urging him toward her.

Ben gasped when she guided the tip of his swollen cock to her already-damp opening. Then he shuddered as he began entering her.

Kathy leaned back on her arms, groaning, locking her legs behind him as he shoved himself into her. "Yes, Mr. Sanders! Take meeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!! Take meeee!!!" she groaned.

Ben did just that. He slid his hands over her bare flesh while his cock began to slide smoothly in and out of her.

"Oh God!!! I need you so bad!!! Take meeeeee!!! Mr. Sanders, take meeeeee!!!" Kathy cried. "Make me come!!! Please!!!! Please, Mr. Sanders!!! Oh, God, I...I'm gonna do it!!! I...I'm gonna come!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

The teenager squirmed frantically while Ben continued to drive into her. Then he was coming. "Kathy!! Oh, Kathy!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried. He gripped her hips, holding her against him as he spouted into her.

He leaned on the desk, his cock still buried in the teenager, until he had strength enough to stand erect.

Kathy lay on his desk, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling wonderfully. Finally Ben pulled his wilting cock out of her and stepped back.

Kathy pushed herself up into a sitting position and held her arms out to him. Ben moved into them and their lips joined in a gentle kiss.

"That was awesome, Mr. Sanders!" the girl whispered after the kiss ended. She hugged him. "It was the best I ever had! I needed that so much!"

"I'm glad," Ben replied. "I needed you, too, Kathy."

Kathy buried her face against his chest, hugging him. "God!" she whispered. "You make me feel so good I want to cry."

Ben kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad I was good for you," he told the girl. "She's one of the better additions I made to my group of lovers!" Ben thought as he held Kathy. "I've got to have her over to the house again!"

"I...I better get cleaned up," Kathy said. "I...I really do have to get home."

Ben backed up. Kathy slid off the desk and headed for his bathroom.

Ben got himself straightened up and was sitting behind his desk when Kathy appeared from the bathroom.

The girl walked around behind the desk and kissed Ben. "I have to get going," she said, "Thanks again, Mr. Sanders." She gave him one more kiss, then she left.

After Kathy left, Ben put the papers he'd been working on in the filing cabinet, turned off the lights and left, too, locking the door behind him.

When he got to his apartment, he was surprised to find Ginger Morris' car parked outside his building. She got out when he pulled up.

"Hi, Mr. Sanders," Ginger said. "I'm home from college for a couple of days, so I thought I'd stop over and see you."

"Hi, Ginger," Ben replied, smiling. "Does your mother know where you are?"

Ginger giggled. "Nope," she said. "She'd have a fit if she did. I told her I was staying over at a friend's house."

"Want to come in?" Ben asked.

"You better believe it!" Ginger replied. "Why do you think I came over? Where were you? I was starting to think I'd have to leave without seeing you."

"I had some late work I had to do at school," Ben replied.

Not long after they went into his apartment, Ginger was laying on Ben's bed, wailing with delight. Her hips were bucking up and down while he licked her vagina.

"Godddddd!!!" the girl cried, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! That feels so good!!! Oh, Jeez, Mr. Sanders, I missed your tongue so much!!!!" Her hips twisted and turned and her hands pulled at the sheets. "Mr. Sanders, I'm commminnnnnggggggg!!!! Oh, Jeez!!!!! Oh, Jeez!!! I'm comminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm comminnngggggggg!!!!!!"

Ben, his head trapped between Ginger's silken thighs, only barely heard her screams of joy, but knew she was coming because of the violent movements of her body. At last her legs fell away from his head and she lay still. Ben slid up next to her and took her in his arms.

Ginger hugged him. "That was so awesome, Mr. Sanders!" she gushed. "You make me feel better than anybody does!" She kissed him passionately. "Jeez! You're the best there is at eating pussy! I really missed your tongue at college!!"

Ben returned her kiss and began sliding his hand over her warm skin. Her skin rippled under his touch. He sucked one of her nipples between his lips and she groaned softly.

"Oh, Jeez! I forgot about that! You never stop, do you?" Ginger exclaimed. She rolled atop Ben and felt his cock slide between her legs and rub her ass. She loved it! She never knew a guy as horny as he was! He made her come better than anybody she'd ever slept with!

Ginger rocked her hips and felt Mr. Sanders' rigid pole slide through her vaginal lips. She couldn't believe she was still turned on, but she was! She wanted his cock in her! He cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Ginger moaned.

Ben wanted to be in her! Her moving hips were rubbing her pussy against his rigid pole and it was driving him crazy. He slid his hand between them and managed to get the flared purple tip against her dripping opening. As the young woman continued moving, his swollen rod slid into her.

Ginger felt Ben's hand between them, then she experienced the slow invasion of her body by his cock. The sensations were intense, just like always! The swollen rod rubbed the super-sensitive walls of her pussy and delightful feelings welled up inside her. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her.

"Ohhhh!!!" Ginger moaned, "Jeez, Mr. Sanders, it...it's gonna happen again!!!! Feels too good!!! I'm gonna...Oh, Jeez!!! I'm gonna come againnnnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, yessss!!! Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!"

Ben felt the young woman go wild. Her hip movements were frenzied and her head bobbed limply on her lovely neck. She clutched his arms, her fingernails biting into his skin. Her rippling pussy milked Ben to release.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried. His neck arched and his hips rose off the bed. Gob after gob of his essence poured into the young woman's vibrating body. "I'm comminnnngggg, tooo!!! Oh, God, Ginger!!!!!!"

Her need satisfied, Ginger collapsed on top of Mr. Sanders, too weak to move. She felt his arms encircle her. Then he kissed her softly on the neck. She nodded off, more sated than she'd been in ages.

Ben lay there, the beautiful young woman lying on him, his cock still lodged in her. He realized she'd fallen asleep, and didn't want to move. He didn't want to waken her.

Exhausted, Ben, too, fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers