The Usurper

Story Info
A playful mother awakens her son's basic instinct.
9.2k words
4.58
407.4k
639
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancDance
NancDance
1,500 Followers

Prologue

River July 4th Weekend

"Ryan please... your dad's right here for God's sake!" Nicole protested as Ryan inched closer to her.

"He's passed out mom. He's not going to wake up..." he replied having finally cornered her.

He took a hold of her bikini shawl and firmly pulled on it causing her to spin like a top.

Nicole instantly felt embarrassed and tried covering up her lower half. At the river she had managed to blend in with all the other women in bikinis. There was no blending in now.

Ryan stared hungrily at his mother's curvy body. The sun had left her with a healthy blush and the sunscreen left her body shiny and smelling of summer. She hopelessly tried to cover her cleavage but it was hopeless. Ryan watched her hungrily and began to undo the strings in front of his shorts.

"Wait Ryan! Think about you're doing..." she pleaded once again.

Her words hung in the air as Ryan pulled open his shorts revealing his young and hard awakening cock.

Nicole squeezed her legs involuntarily.

"Oh God...," she thought to herself as the throbbing member grew in front of her.

She had felt it rub against her earlier in the day but now here it was, bare naked and calling out to her. Her mind began racing on what she should do.

"What if your sisters come back?" she asked with a slight tremble in her voice. Ryan could see that her eyes were still locked between his legs. His erection had reached full mast and Nicole found it herself short of breath.

"They have a room key but I've locked it from the inside. Besides you heard them, they'll probably go out to get some food before coming back here," he replied as he began to stroke his cock.

The 43 year old mother of three let out an exasperated sigh. She was conflicted, confused, but now dangerously tempted. Her eyes refused to look away from the girthy pole that now pointed up towards her face. She felt her knees weaken and before she knew it, she found herself gradually kneeling down until she was practically prostrated at her son's feet.

"Why am I kneeling down? What am I doing?" she asked herself as she rested on her supple haunches.

She shook the the questions from her head and instead concentrated on the veiny man meat pulsating in front of her. She looked up at her son and bit her lower lip.

"Am I really going to do this?" She thought to herself..

She could feel her bikini bottoms digging between her legs. The taut material felt lovely and she wiggled slightly and unconsciously to let it dig harder against her clit.

"I responsible for this behavior... I did this to myself," she thought as she clenched her legs together.

She had deliberately teased and flirted with him throughout the day. It had started as a joke but the alcohol had encouraged her causing it to evolve into something that was now beyond her control. She had assumed that because she was his mother, he'd be grossed out or reluctant to joke around with her. Instead she had inadvertently seduced him and triggered his most natural basic instinct... the instinct to fuck.

She felt guilty for putting them in this situation. She was after all his mother, the adult and authority figure in their relationship.She could've stopped it before it had devolved to this, yet here she was now, practically venerating at his feet. Her conscience screamed at her one last time to get up and to get dressed. It urged her to wake her husband up so that he could remind their son what their rolls were. At the same time however, she found her hopelessly aroused by the reaction of her son's body. She couldn't deny it felt great to be desired by a younger man, even if it was her own son.

Nicole's was entranced by her boy's body. His testicles were slowly moving on their own in front of her. It fascinated her to see them up close, while they worked to regulate their temperature. Surely they were in the prime of their spunk producing lives, she thought to herself. They looked heavy and full. They reminded her of ripe juicy plums dangling between his legs. They were perfectly symmetrical in size and nicely kept unlike her husband's old raggedy balls that had shriveled up with age.

Fuck he even smells good too, she thought to herself as he shuffled dangerously close to her.

He was within inches of her face and his young healthy musk invaded her nose. Perhaps it was because she had never been with another man that her body seemed so receptive or perhaps it was simply because she was so engrossed by his nudity. Whatever the case, Nicole could feel her pussy creaming in anticipation.

She glanced up at him and was embarrassed to find him smiling devilishly back at her. It caused her to shyly look away from him. Her eyes landed on her husband's sleeping body and at once she was hit with guilt. She had no choice but to look back in her son's direction and his intimidating appendage. She gulped involuntarily as Ryan deliberately flexed it in front of her causing it to bound up and down.

The small birthmark on the side of his engorged shaft conjured up memories of when she used to clean him and bathe him as a baby. The mark was many times bigger now but it maintained its distinctive shape. Nicole was certain she could pick it out from a lineup of 100 cocks. There was no mistaking it. This was the same little penis she had given birth to 18 years ago. It sure didn't look so small or helpless now. She studied it's flaring head and it's dripping tip. She couldn't help but admire the young stallion of a man she had created. She felt oddly proud.

She took one last look at her husband Jim, passed out on the bed, gently snoring away. She'd never been unfaithful to him and in her mind she started to try and rationalize how it wouldn't be cheating since it was their own son. She was still trying to convince herself of this thought when suddenly Ryan's hand was on the back of her head. She felt his fingers intertwine with her sun bleached hair before the fat mushroom head of his cock pressed against her lips. It was apparent his patience had run out.

She hesitated to open her mouth and instead pursed her lips. His tip felt soft and warm but hard at the same time. The last shred of her decency kept her from out and out opening her mouth. It wasn't until she felt the slippery precum being glossed on her lips like chapstick, that she partly opened her lips and tasted his essence. Her taste buds went wild with excitement having savored the young stud's precum. Without further hesitation she opened her mouth and let her son's cock inside.

Ryan felt his mother let out a big sigh through her nose as she finally parted her juicy lips. He pushed his cock forward eagerly and without hesitation. Nicole closed her eyes and felt as the warm baby maker finally fill her warm welcoming mouth.

"Fuck it's thick..." she thought to herself as her tongue coated the underside of the engorged slab of meat.

She could feel the soft tip rubbing the ridges of the roof of her mouth.

Her mouth felt so full that she worried she would hurt him with her teeth. She placed both hands on his hips and tried to pull away to warn him but was surprised to feel him respond by pulling her head even more strongly onto his cock. She looked up at him timidly and saw his eyes full of lust. There was no stopping him now.

Nicole struggled to swallow more and more of him until she finally felt his head hit the back of her throat. He instinctively tried to push deeper causing her to gag. She looked up at him pleadingly and felt him relax and finally release his hold on her head. She pulled away and lovingly licked him from the base to the very top of his slick cock. Ryan looked down in sweet agony as his mother coated his raging hard over and over again with her lovely tongue. His mind reeled when he saw her take a firm grip of his shaft and then swallow it once again on her own.

Nicole relished the groans her son sang as she bobbed her head over and over on his thick meaty cock. Already she was thinking how great it would feel to have it deep inside her. She couldn't wait.

July 4th Weekend

It was July 1st and the Harper family was heading down to the Colorado river. Nicole and her husband Jim had been looking forward to the trip for the last few weeks. It would be nice to spend the 4 day weekend sunbathing on the water and away from the stresses of work. Their children Ryan, Emily and Ashley were even more excited. This year they planned to participate in the massive river float party. Years past they had sat on the sidelines watching hundreds of people float down stream as they partied and celebrated the nation's birthday. This year they would finally be able to join in on the fun.

Jim's younger sister Rachel and her husband Nick Walker, would also be joining them over the holiday. Between the two of them, they also had 2 girls and a boy. Promise and Sasha ages 26 and 24, were Nick's daughters from a previous marriage. They were tall, lean and and had thick curly hair thanks to their late mother. They, along with the Harper girls, had recently graduated from college and were now looking to strike out on their own. The the Harper girls and them saw each other frequently, since they had all attended the same Cal State. Sasha and Ashley were actually very close considering they were the same age and played on the volleyball team together.

All that being said, the Walker girls had a pretty competitive nature and took extra care not to be outdone by their dirty blonde cousins in whatever they were doing, this included looking sexy at the river. This year they had done some extra shopping before the trip and had packed 8 different swimsuits between them.

The youngest member of the group was 5 year old Billy. He belonged to Rachel from her first marriage. He played on his Gameboy the whole ride there and complained about the heat as soon as they arrived. Rachel bought him some squirt guns and a toy to blow bubbles to keep him busy while the adults had their own fun.

"Hey guys!" Ryan and his sister's heard their aunt Rachel call out to them as they stepped out of their suv.

Ryan glanced in her direction and saw his aunt's beautiful smile as she waved to them. She was wearing a low cut white blouse and had tied the bottom portion in a knot leaving her sexy tummy exposed. Ryan gulped as his eyes drank in her long smooth legs in her daisy duke shorts. She was in her late 30's but she could still give her step daughters a run for their money in day of the week. Ryan forced himself not to stare at the inviting cleavage as he went in to hug her.

"My my Ryan, you're filling in well aren't you?" she said as she squeezed his arms.

Ryan scratched his head in embarrassment at her loud compliment. His aunt always knew how to make him squirm about his size. She was like a second mother to him and had babysat him when he was younger. Behind her, Promise and Sasha came into view.

Ryan had been a 14 year old high school freshman when he first met his step-cousins. They were 20 and 22 and at the height of their college heydays. They intimidated the hell out of him. They were both of darker complexion considering that their late mother was of African descent. They were built like brick houses, and played all the sports under the sun. He remembered how badly they had made him and his friends look over a game of two hand touch on his 15th birthday. Promise had leveled him on a play that left him gasping breath and on the verge of tears. He still held a grudge against her over the incident. All that being said he was still attracted by their beautiful coke bottle shaped bodies.

"What Ryan, no hug for us?" he heard the pair ask.

Ryan walked over to them and gave each of them a strong hug. Although he was older now and a lot stronger, he was still shorter than them by a few inches and for some reason he still felt like a kid next to them.

After a few awkward seconds his sisters came around the SUV to greet the girls. Before long they were all yapping away at how cute each other's outfit was. Ryan slipped away without them noticing him.

"How was the drive?" Jim asked Nick.

"You didn't get caught up in any of those speed traps did you?"

"Negative, kept cruise control locked at 70," Nick replied as he shook Jim's hand.

Jim wasn't fond of Rachel's ex-husband but he found Nick to be very likeable. He was a service manager for tech company and led a far more stable life than the hot headed wannabe racecar driver his sister had originally married 15 years earlier. He had his reservations about any man willing to marry his sister knowing her character. But after hearing his life's story and how he had managed to raise two daughters on his own, he felt that Nick probably had a good shot at managing life with his sister.

After the family had exchanged their "hellos" and caught up with one another, they began getting ready for the big float party.

"We'll get the gear unloaded while you girls go buy the wristbands," Jim told the family.

"Sounds like a plan honey," Nicole replied.

The 6 women trotted off to the ticket booth in their sandals and short shorts. The Harper girls had already tossed their shirts aside in favor of their bikini tops. The Walker girls soon followed suit and did the same.

Ryan surveyed the area for a few moments. All around him were groups of men and women unloading their cars and trucks with coolers and folded up inflatable rafts. As he looked towards the river he noticed that most guys had their shirts off and that most of the women had sexy bikinis on. He ogled helplessly as a lady not much older than his sister Emily walked by him wearing a highlighter green monokini that disappeared between her lovely ass cheeks. Her breasts practically spilled out the sides and were strikingly visible to Ryan even as she walked away from him.

Holy shit... He thought to himself.

It was one thing to see naked women on his computer screen, It was something entirely different to see mostly naked women in the flesh.

Ryan was still gawking at the jiggling ass when he heard his father's voice.

"Your eyes are going to pop out your head squirt," he said laughing.

Ryan quickly looked away and got back to unloading the insulated bag full of beer. He heard his father and Nick crack another joke and laugh at his expense. He hated being called squirt. His father's wasn't tall to say the least, in fact his mother was taller than him by an inch or two. Yet, he couldn't escape the fact that he was the shortest in his immediate family, and because of that, he always bared the brunt of the short jokes at family gatherings.

By the time the girls got back from the ticket booths, both floats had been inflated and prepared at the river's edge. Ryan watched out the corner of his eye as his cousins and sisters pulled their shorts off revealing their tight little butts and bikini bottoms. All four girls had gone with the scrunched bottoms that formed perfectly to outline the crease of their bubble butts. His cock instantly hardened forcing him to push it down and to the side with one of the bags he was still carrying.

"Ryan can you put some sunscreen on my back please?" He suddenly heard his mother say next to him.

He turned to her and was shocked to see her in her own 2 piece bathing suit. It was a light pink color that fit her like a second skin. It was about one size too small but then again his mother was a little thicker than most girls. Ryan fought hard not to perv out on her breasts that filled the cups up to the brim.

"Um, sure mom," he managed to say.

Nicole watched as her poor boy struggled to hide his boner from her as she approached him with the sunscreen bottle. In one quick motion he set his bag down and grabbed the bottle from her hand. Nicole smiled to herself fully knowing Ryan's predicament.

"Lots of pretty girls out here huh?" she asked him as he rubbed the sunscreen into her back and shoulders.

"Yeah I guess so..." he mumbled.

"Make sure to get under the strings in case they move later," she instructed him.

Ryan cautiously tucked his fingers under his mother's top and worked in some more of the cream into her back. He swore under his breath as the action caused his cock to push forward once again. Her skin was soft and he had he found himself fantasizing about reach around her and cupping her heavy breasts. After a few minutes Nicole finally turned to face him.

"It'll be nice once we get in the water... maybe it'll help you cool off that little problem of yours," she said while glancing down at his crotch.

Ryan tried to cover the bulging erection with his hands but Nicole let out a playful laugh and slapped him on the shoulder before running off to where Jim and Nick were standing.

Ryan had been caught off guard by her comment but that didn't stop him from staring at her matronly plump bottom as it jiggled away from him. Nicole wasn't fat. In fact she actually had a pretty small waist. That being said however, she was a little thicker in the butt and leg area than most woman on the beach. Ryan saw a few heads turned in her direction as she jogged passed them.

The families had brought 2 party floats, one of them fit 6 people while the other one only fitted 4. Ryan assumed he would be in the boat with his sisters and cousins but was dismayed when he found out he would be riding with Billy and the rest of the adults instead .

"Just my luck," he uttered to himself as the girls gathered up their booze and pushed out into the river.

Ryan and his father pulled their larger raft into the river and soon they were also underway.

After about 15 minutes, Ryan noticed that other boats were tying onto one another. Before long dozens of rowdy boats floated down the river together, blasting music and cheering each other on as they took more and more jello shots. Much to his dismay, his father decided it would be better to float solo for the majority of the trip.

"We can't have Billy getting scarred for life if an old hag decides to pull her top off ..." he said condescendingly.

"Besides we got all the babes we need right here son," he said smugly as he draped his arm over his mother's shoulder.

"Speak for yourself dad..." Ryan thought.

Ryan watched hopelessly as the real party raged out in front of him. He could see his sister's boat in the middle of the huge flotilla. They were dancing around and sharing drinks with a group of boys that had attached to them.

"Aww poor baby. He really wants to be with the girls so bad doesn't he," Rachel whispered to Nicole.

"Oh, I know... You should've seen him earlier at the riverbank. Way too many scantily dressed girls out here for him," Nicole whispered back to her.

"What happened? Did you catch him perving on someone?" Rachel asked intrigued.

"Not only did I catch him staring, he was sporting a nice chub when I caught him..." Nicole told her without confessing who he had been staring at..

"Oh my God," Rachel said in surprise.

She looked at her nephew sitting on the edge of the boat. After a few seconds she replied cheekily.

"Well boys will be boys I guess . Especially at his age..."

Both women pondered to themselves behind their sunglasses as they sipped on their mixed drinks. Ryan was sitting shirtless in front of them.

After a few minutes of idly floating, Ryan noticed that their raft was getting dangerously close to the river's edge. He jumped into the water and began pulling them back into the current. The last thing he wanted was to be the boat sinking on the rocks all by itself. Nicole and Rachel watched curiously as the young stud pulled on the boat's rope. His arms churned away at the water and his back muscles flexed with every stroke. Rachel licked her lips involuntarily as her nephew's muscular legs kicked behind him.

NancDance
NancDance
1,500 Followers