The Vacation

Story Info
Mysterious coupling near the waterfall with a sex spirit.
2k words
3.92
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl's get away was how it all started. A germ of an idea that blossomed into a full blown vacation, ten days in scenic Costa Rica. Plenty of laughs, lots of fun, a completely care free time. Due to the tropical heat in the country, very little clothing was on display at the resort. In fact, after the first few days, practicality bowed to typical puritanical American mores as the women who had not brought bikinis replaced their conservative bathing suits with skimpy bikinis that barely covered their bits and pieces, This also led to some of the more extreme waxing since no-one wanted unsightly body hair poking around their new wares. But we digress, this little story is not about such things.

Despite the air conditioning (which was sparsely used by the locals) our fair women are still struggling to keep cool and even the most energetic abandoned their daily exercise regimen for time at the pool, mixed drinks and the opportunity to gaze at the gorgeously shaped young men serving drinks. And the boys kept coming back, incentivized by generous tips and the skin that was liberally on display. Still, it was one of the older men who kicked off what would become a truly unbelievable sequence of events. Seeing these poor women suffering he suggested that they take a trip into the mountains for cooler airs. At 8000 ft, this was no small feat on dirt roads, but the guide assured them it would be well worth the trip.

The group left in a convoy of 2 jeeps accompanied by 2 guides who would also double as guards keeping away some of the less honest locals away from the fair headed matrons and maidens. It was slow going up the mountain that overlooked the resort but there was plenty of wild life to take pictures of including wild parrots and other exotic birds. Switch back after switch back was carefully navigated by the guides until they pulled off to the side the road. A small path led into the lush jungle canopy that even at 8000ft seemed to grow before their eyes. The guides were right about one thing- although it was still very humid, the edge had come off the heat and it was almost comfortable. After a short trip along the path the group came to a beautiful opening in the forest. A waterfall flowed down into a pool, clear aqua colored water covered a sandy bottom that showed little vegetation.

"Senoras! Enjoy the pool. There is a diving rock off the right, it is safe- the water is about 20 meters deep there. You can follow the path through those trees to get to it" One of the guides announced.

At first everyone was content to paddle around the shallow side of the pool and enjoy the cooling water on their skin. After days of heat, this core cooling temperature change is welcomed. Two of the more adventurous companions decided to take the short walk up to the diving rock and splashed everyone with their cannon balls. Before you know it, everyone has joined in and splashing and frolicking abounds.

So far nothing extraordinary has occurred. Famous last words. On the fourth trip up to the dive rock one of the party, a girl named Missy, hears a rustling coming from the vegetation along the faintly marked path. Missy ignores this as she has already heard a number of strange and unidentifiable sounds. But then within 20 feet of the canopy opening that led out to the dive rock she heard something that made her stop and tilt her head to listen more closely. She can faintly hear the most beautiful music filtering through the trees. She wants to hear more. The rational thought processes that would normally rule her brain are swept aside and she starts to follow a path that leads away from the dive rock and into the woods.

The music becomes clearer as she wanders along led by the sub conscious desire to hear more. The music fills her head with a strange enchanting sense of peace. There is a stillness to all the life around her as if no other sound in the world matters or would even be processed by her auditory senses. The flip flops she is wearing have left her feet and her feet can only feel a cool, massaging texture as she moves closer to the source of the music.

After a short distance she comes upon another mountain glade. She is overcome by an overwhelming sense of calmness and inner peace as she walks into the center of the area, amazed by the beauty of everything that surrounds her. She cannot see the source of the music, it is all around her, filling her soul. It seems such a natural thing to hear his voice. Again, she cannot tell where it is was coming from- it surrounds her. A lilting, deep voice that immediately tugs at her subconscious gently pulling at the strings of her libido. Missy cannot remember what he is talking about, and yet slowly but surely the strings are fully loosened.

It seems like they have been talking for hours as close friends and confidants. His voice is deep with a sexy lilt and despite the moderate temperature her nipples are at full attention, her bikini is soaked with desire. The primal urgings in her brain are coming to the surface of her mind filling her with an overwhelming need to release years of pent up urges. The beautiful sexy voice has turned her inside out into a quivering mass of want.

The invitation from the voice is subtle, and knows which chords to strike. It seems the most natural thing in the world to be naked in this place and her clothes are soon laying on the floor. She does not remember removing them, but she is naked and engaging in a deep conversation with her confidant. Her body is on fire despite the lack of clothes and the need for relief is very evident. A subtle invitation from the sexy voice is followed by such a gently, understanding query for some restraints. It will feels better he soothes, let me release you. Does she trust him? Does she care? Wouldn't she allow that voice to do anything as long as it touches her?

He already knows the answer, he has since she left the path to the rock. The light suggestions could have been orders barked out in a shrill tone and she would have complied. She has no will to resist- there is no need, it is what she wants. She walks up to a nearby tree and grips the vines that wrap around the trunk. She is facing the glade, as the vines gently tighten around her arms and waist preventing further movement.

She is quivering with excitement and anticipation. Across the clearing the most beautiful man is walking towards her. Golden curly hair adorns his head. He has a lean, muscular and the most gorgeous man she has ever seen. He is smiling as he comes closer and closer. She knows she will let him do anything he wants. On her, inside her, deep and soul satisfying.

His first kiss on her lips is almost a brotherly peck. She leans in further for more pressure, to feel his tongue in her mouth. He pulls back and smiles. The vines release and she wants him to take her in his arms.

"Turn around Missy", his voice again is so gentle and suggestive that she ignores her urges and complies. She faces the tree and feels the vines constricting around her limbs. Her legs and arms are pulled apart this time. She feels part of the tree pushing into her pelvis forcing her butt from the tree, still supported by the tightly wrapped vines.

"No matter what happens or what you think, remember two things- you will be alright and enjoy every second." Calm, relaxing, inviting.

She feels the air moving before she hears it. There is a cracking noise and simultaneously she feels a searing pain across her bottom. A hand sensuously rubs the area that is on fire. She moans, stifling a scream. The hand's touch is entrancing, so beautifully sexy. Her clit is throbbing, the pain on her bottom is still there enhancing her feelings of desire. A voice whispers, almost inaudibly:

"May I?"

There is only one possible answer in her brain, she chokes out the response.

The hand is removed from her bottom to be replaced by the swish of air, the cracking sound and more searing pain. Without waiting the beautiful man starts to stripe her backside. Her whole body is shaking, her clit is perversely responding by throbbing, filling her loins with heat. She starts to welcome each stroke which takes her closer and closer to an edge she has never been to before.

Her nipples are rubbing against the bark of the tree, multiplying the overwhelming sense of need. After half a dozen strokes the man switches from her bottom to her back and crisscrosses it with bloody welts. Each stroke causes her to scream in pleasure and pain. His hand returns to her back and massages it, his touch accentuating the dichonymous feeling. She is so close to the edge, so close. She would beg, but she knows it will do no good.

The vines release her from bondage and she falls on her knees in front of him. She stays- still waiting. And then in the most fluid of movements, she feel his throbbing member between her legs. Her body welcomes it, wants it, needs it. He slides it deftly into her pussy, filling her. She falls off the edge into a free fall of pure pleasure. Imagine falling to the center of the earth, the terror of falling being replaced with the pleasure of being filled by god's own creation?

The perfect cock stroking inside her, a motion that barely registers as she falls down and down and down. She is screaming from the sheer joy of it. It seems like there will be no end. Time has stopped still to permeate her soul with life filling joy, excitement, desire and wonder. His perfect cock slides out of the her creaming pussy, leaving her with an aching emptiness. She is so close to release and now her pussy aches for more attention.

His cock is dripping with juice and he gently slides it into her butt, filling her again. Compared to the pain of the whipping, the discomfort of his penetration barely registers and she welcomes the filling sensation as he slides deeper and deeper into her. He starts to stroke slowly and then building up speed. Her body responds, craving the raw violence as he changes from gentle thrusts to lusty pounding. Her pussy is drooling a steady stream of cum as his balls slap her pussy with each stroke. The man's hand reaches inside her pussy and massages her g-spot. The perfect combination. She shakes. He shakes. She feels his cock throbbing and he cums inside her. Long, deep thrusts as her lover fills her with his potent cream while at the same time her pussy squirts juices in rhythm with his release. Her heart feels like it is being ripped though her chest, her lungs gasping for breath. Long after his magnificent cock his shriveled away, her pussy is contracting with pleasure. An orgasm of orgasms.

She collapses on the floor, breathing heavily. The weight of her partner is gone, replaced by the clammy jungle air. She passes out and time ticks by. An awareness of the passage of time slowly comes back to her and where she is- alone in a clearing. The path that leads though the jungle is clearly visible. She lays there for a while inhaling the flowers and scent of the jungle feeling perfectly safe. Eventually she leaves staggering along the path until she reaches the edge of the pool. She hears the sounds of innocent frolicking through the roar of the waterfall. Without a thought she jumps. Peace fills her soul as gravity accelerates her towards the pool. Life is good.