The Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples get settled in at a nude resort.
3.7k words
4.23
77.4k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cab roars up to the resort hotel entrance. The Jamaican driver leans over his seat and shouts, “Sun and Fun Resort Hotel, drop your drawers by the door.” He laughs after telling the world’s funniest joke for the hundredth time. The joke makes Karen even more nervous. She looks around to see if anyone is naked. Linda laughs at the joke and says, “Come on, Karen, relax. We’re here to have a good time.”

“I can’t believe I let you three talk me into coming to a nude resort. Not only a nude resort, but one with a reputation for sexual excess.” Karen’s husband Joe looks at her and says, “Karen being naked is nothing honey, when everyone else is naked, and you don’t have to have sex with any one”

“I won’t mind every one else naked, as long it’s not me showing off my fat ass and saggy tits.” She had brought the bright orange bikini she had owned for the past ten years to fit her 38-26-40 frame.

Linda observes, “Karen, we all love that fat ass and saggy tits, don’t we guys.”

Jerry adds, “I love your ass Karen. It’s better than a shade tree.” Karen slaps his bottom as she laughs.

“Honey, we all need your tits desperately. If the pleasure boat sinks tomorrow we’ll all just grab onto your hooters to save us.” Joe gets his own laugh and slap.

“For cracks like that you boys may not get to see these babies or this ass the whole trip.”

“Karen, we didn’t come here to have sex with strangers. We came here to be able to be freer in acting on our feelings for each other. In a place where no one will look twice at us having a ‘foursome’ or any ‘some’ combination. So, Karen try to relax, and let’s enjoy ourselves.”

The doorman totes our luggage from the car into the hotel. Linda and her husband, Jerry, walk ahead of Karen and Joe into the air-conditioned lobby. The friends fall into the line at the counter. Karen stares at the man at the front of the line. The man is tall with an all-over tan. What fixes Karen’s gaze is a long limp cock that sways with the man’s gestures. Her hand covers her mouth as her eyes oscillate with the motion of the cock. She quickly shifts her glance to Linda who is smiling at her. Joe and Jerry are outright laughing. Karen’s aversion to the public display of her body is well known.

She relaxes a bit as the swinging cock finishes his business. The remaining people in the line are fully clothed and check in goes smoothly. The foursome has reserved adjoining rooms on the second floor.

The desk clerk directs them to the elevators. Karen notices a sign mounted on a column in the lobby that reads:No public drunkenness, sexual conduct, or otherwise inappropriate behavior by order of the Jamaican government. This reassures Karen, but when she rounds the column, leaning up against it is a gray-haired woman. On his knees before her is a young man devouring her pussy. She is close to reaching a climax as she runs both hands through the young man’s hair. The woman opens her eyes and sees Karen watching her. She blows Karen a kiss before cumming on the young man’s tongue. Karen feels her face and chest reddening from the stimulation.

They step into the elevator; Linda presses “2” just as a nude blonde woman in her late twenties with a figure out of Cosmo jumps in. A nametag hanging from a lanyard around her neck identifies her as Connie, Entertainment Director. A bright perky smile decorates her face. Joe and Jerry never see it, as their eyes don’t get above the most perfect set of 38C breasts ever purchased. Her young body screams out the word “sex,” from the top of her golden hair to the bottom of her long shapely legs.

“Hi, are you all just checking in?”

Only Linda can speak, “Yes we are. We’re from New Jersey.” Even the 49 year-old brunette cannot help but stare at the naked form now joining them.

“Is this your first time here?”

Joe manages to stammer “Yes, it is.”

“What rooms are you all in?”

“223 and 225”. A wicked smile crosses his face.

Karen stares a hole straight through her husband.

“Great. You settle in, and I’ll stop by in a bit and explain all the services we provide to make your stay more fun than you’ve ever had.” She notices that Joe and Jerry are trying to look at her body without appearing to look at her body. Connie smiles and says, “Guys, it’s okay to look. I kind of like it. People come here to be looked at.” She gives her body a little wiggle that shows off how fake her tits are. The elevator door opens, and she flies out on her errand.

Karen looks at the blonde’s perfect ass as Connie bounces off. “Oh, god, was this a mistake coming here.”What a bimbo, Karen thinks.

Linda puts her arm around Karen’s waist. “Just relax, honey, you’ll get used to it.” She sees that Joe and Jerry’s pants are flushed out. “Look at all the inspiration they’re going to get that they have to use on us. Boys, don’t strain your optic nerves in the first trip up the elevator.”

The two guys manage a weak grin at their wives.

Their luggage had already been delivered to the room.

“Karen, these are great rooms. Look we have a small deck outside.” Karen and Linda walk out into the bright Jamaican sunshine. Below them is the pool area. Immediately before them is the main pool and around it four hot tubs. Just beyond the pool area is the beach, and everywhere are naked people. More naked people than they have all seen together in all their lives times twenty.

Karen starts to point then stops. “Linda, are those people having sex in the hot tubs?” Linda’s eye is caught by the sight of two women and a man in the hot tub right below them. A woman about Linda’s age is eating the pussy of a woman in her fifties..

“My god, you are right Linda – they are” exclaims the 5’ 8” brunette

Linda thinks,this is going to be a lot of fun.

“Karen, I cannot believe a woman who loves to have sex as much as you do is so hung up on being naked.”

“I just feel better if I were a little slimmer and my tits were a bit firmer before I put on a display for the entire world.”

Linda leans down to her and kisses her lightly on the mouth. “I love your round bottom and your big hooters.” She kisses her again this time as the lovers they are. Karen forgets her worries, as she usually does when their lips meet.

A wolf whistle floats up and the women see a young man looking at them. He waves. Linda waves back, and they watch him and his cock disappear into the swirling mass in the hot tub. “You are so brazen!” Karen teases her.

“Before these three days are out, Karen, I intend to give new meaning to the word.” Linda takes Karen’s right hand and leads her back inside.

The boys have the TV on and are watching a basketball game. Linda moves in front of the television. She looks at them and begins to unbutton her blouse. As the first button opens the television is forgotten. As the second button opens Jerry takes the remote and turns off the set. As the she pulls the third button apart he tosses the remote over his shoulder. It bounces off the wall and falls behind the bed. The hotel wouldn’t find it for two years.

Linda opens her blouse exposing her full breasts shaded by her sheer black bra. She throws the blouse at Jerry. She moves her hands to the side of her pants and undoes the button. Karen can see the boys’ pants are beginning to tighten.She gets me so wet, Karen thinks.

Linda drops the light blue pants to the floor revealing a matching black thong panty. Jerry inhales sharply at the sight. Joe is hypnotized until her pants land on his face. She turns around to give them a view of her ass.It maybe white now, but it’s going to be smoothly tanned when I leave here, she thinks.

Her hands go behind her back, undoes the clasp, and the bra falls open. She removes it and looks back at her audience. Secure in the knowledge she has their complete attention she tosses it to Jerry. She stands with her back to us naked except for the small black thong.

Her hand goes to the small strip of material and slowly pulls it down. She bends at the waist at take them off. The brunette’s breasts hang straight down. Jerry spurts out “Oh, my god, Linda. What have you done?” Remaining bent over she looks at us and smiles. “Honey, what do you mean?”

“You shaved your pussy!” His cock is now fully erect, clearly outlined in his pants.

“No, I didn’t.” She smiles broadly, very pleased at the reaction she’s getting.

“Then where did all the hair on your pussy go?” Jerry is clearly aroused at the sight before him.

Still bent over Linda laughs, “I didn’t shave it. Karen did.” Linda looks at Karen with a heated look and says, “She’s very good at it.” Karen blushes.

Linda steps out of the thong, picks it up, and walks up to Karen. She places the black scrap in her hand. Karen’s dearest friend then leans in and kisses her. Linda pushes her tongue into Karen’s mouth and Karen responds instantly. Joe and Jerry have not seen their wives kissing many times and appear to be very aroused by the display.

Linda takes Karen’s hand and pulls her to the position in front of the television. “I am going to be naked for the next three days. Now it’s you turn Karen.”

“Linda, I don’t think I can do this, being naked all the time.”

“Then, let’s just start with you being naked for the three of us.”

She reaches for Karen’s first button and pops it open. A hint of cleavage appears. Linda thinks,I love her breasts. The second button opens, and a deep valley appears. Karen looks at the guys and notices the boys are starting to rub the front of their pants as they watch Linda unbutton Karen’s shirt. Linda removes the younger brunette’s blouse and drops it on Jerry’s head. Joe complains, “Hey, that’s three for him and I only have one,” pointing to the black pants draped around his shoulders.

“Linda, I’m sorry Joe. Here take this.” She pops off Karen’s bra and tosses it to him. Linda is not embarrassed or jealous as Jerry takes a long look at her friend’s large melons. Karen’s looks at Jerry and shakes her chest a little for him. Linda thinks to herself,God, I’m getting so wet. Linda unbuttons Karen’s pants and slowly slides the zipper down. She lowers Karen’s pants and a small blue g-string appears. Jerry makes another air sucking sound. The small triangle barely covers Karen’s pussy. The strings are not much more than that. Fine blue threads then disappear around Karen to meet just above her ass and then vanish into her crease..

Linda kneels in front of Karen and takes the blue cords in her hands. She slowly pulls them down, revealing a smoothly shaven bare pussy. Joe doesn’t react with Jerry’s enthusiasm, as Karen’s pussy is always bare. The small panties are pulled from her feet and Linda says, “These are mine.” She sets them next to her panties on the table.

The women stand together in front of their husbands naked and embrace. Their breasts meld together— as do their lips. The only sound in the room is the labored breathing of Jerry and Joe.

Linda turns to the boys. She grabs Joe’s hand. “You’re next.” She pulls Joe to his feet. He’s only a couple of inches taller than Linda. She starts to pull of his golf shirt. Karen jumps to help and they toss it on the bed. Linda rubs her hand over his chest full of black hair. “He’s like a teddy bear.” Linda looks at Karen and says, “May I?” Karen nods and Linda kneels and removes Joe’s shoes, and then unbuttons his pants. She slides the zipper down and lowers them to the floor. Linda laughs, “Oh, my look at these.” The cock inside stretches Joe’s red bikini briefs. “Karen, did you pick these out.” Karen nods. “They’re precious.”

She pulls down the sides and Joe’s semi-erect cock pops out. She lowers the briefs to where he can step out of them. “These have go to go.” She quickly pulls off his socks. He is now naked like the women. Linda points at his cock. “Joe, you’re just like a convertible. You have to put the top down before you can really have fun.” She pulls his foreskin back exposing the large round head. Linda pushes him back down on the bed, and looks at Karen, then Jerry.

Karen gets the idea and pulls Jerry to his feet. He is several inches taller than Karen. “Jerry, I just love the sandy gray color of your hair. Joe just has that gray color.” Linda sits on the floor between Joe’s legs and leans back on the bed watching Karen remove her husband’s clothes. The back of Linda’s head rests against Joe’s crotch.

Jerry watches Karen kneel and remove his shoes and socks. Karen’s nudity as she stands facing him is so powerful that he almost reaches out to pull her body to his. He restrains himself as she lifts his shirt up and off. “You’re so smooth, Jerry.” Karen’s hand slides over Jerry’s thin chest hair. Karen looks over and sees that Linda has turned around and has Joe’s now fully erect cock in her hand.That looks so hot, she thinks. She opens Jerry’s pants and lowers them to the floor. He steps out and Karen looks at his large erection outlined against his briefs. Karen touches the penis through the material and Jerry moans. Karen pulls the waistband down and soon the briefs are on the bed. She runs her hand through his reddish-brown pubes, “I just love red hair.”

Karen guides Jerry over to the bed next to Linda and Joe. Linda’s long black hair conceals that she is sucking Joe’s cock as Karen lowers her mouth to her friend’s shaft. Linda leans back and watches as Karen takes half of Jerry’s cock into her mouth. He looks over and intently gazes at his wife sucking his friend’s cock.Have I died and gone to heaven? He thinks. Linda has Joe groaning and thrusting into her mouth. Karen is fondling Jerry’s balls when there is a knock at the door.

Joe doesn’t hear it. Linda ignores it. Karen won’t answer the door naked. So, Jerry pulls Karen’s mouth off his cock and gets up. Karen whispers to Linda, “There’s some one at the door.” Linda ignores her. “Linda! Someone will see!...”

Jerry looks through the view hole and laughs. He opens the door and invites Connie in.

Joe looks over at Miss Perfect Body and begins to cum in Linda’s mouth. Linda sputters a bit, both in surprise and at the volume, but manages to swallow most of the sticky white paste down her throat.

“I see you’re getting into the spirit of things right away,” patting Linda on the head. She gives Jerry’s hard cock a very appreciative glance. Linda swallows once more and then starts to clean Joe’s cock with her tongue. Karen watches.What a show off! I wish I could do that with a stranger watching.

Linda stands up while wiping up a missed drop on her cheek. “Hi, I’m Linda and this is Karen’s husband Joe. Dolly Parton over there is Karen, and that’s my husband Jerry waving the flag pole.”

“I see you have really gotten into the spirit of the place.” Connie is still looking at Jerry’s hard cock. His cock jerks upward at her look. “I just will leave some information about the activities since you all seem to be getting into the mood of the place so well.” Karen can’t take her eyes off Connie’s centerfold-eligible body.I wish I had her lying back on this bed. I would love to lick that perfect little pussy of hers. I am so fucking horny.

“If you need anything, ring the desk, and have me paged.” She waves her nametag.I am going to start playing with myself, If she doesn’t get out of here, Linda thinks.

Connie bounces out of the door. Linda sits down on the bed next to Joe, who is finally getting his breath back. She spreads her legs and looks heatedly at Karen. Karen drops to her knees in front of Linda’s wet, spread lips and kisses just above her pussy on her new shorn lawn. Linda lies back, raises her legs, and wraps them around Karen’s waist.

Jerry is hard and ready as he kneels behind Karen. Karen moans loudly when she feels Jerry’s cock push into her. The sights of the past half hour have transformed the middle class housewife to a quivering mass of erotic jelly. Jerry is in the same condition, driven by Miss Pink Pussy’s glances at his hard cock and the sight of his wife swallowing Joe’s cum. Karen’s pussy is so wet he has no trouble sliding his full length in and out of his wife’s best friend’s slot.

Karen’s face thrusts forward into Linda’s pussy from the force of Jerry driving his cock into her cunt.I can’t believe she’s eating my pussy as Jerry’s fucks that cunt I love so much, Linda thinks. She pulls on Karen’s curly brunette hair to force the eager mouth harder onto her pussy. Linda and Jerry look into each other’s eyes as Karen gives both of them pleasure at the same time. Joe leans down and takes one of Linda’s erect nipples into her mouth. Linda pushes his face into her tit and moans “Suck it, Joe. Bite it.” Karen’s tongue snakes into Linda’s slit, bringing a cry of joy from her. Karen’s face is wet from Linda’s juices. Jerry’s cock is working Karen’s pussy toward orgasm. He fucks her throbbing pussy, feeling her excitement with every thrust. Karen’s hand moves between her legs and begins a frantic rubbing on her clit as Jerry’s cock slides in and out between her fingers. Everyone is moaning and shouting out their pleasure. Joe has climbed onto Linda, pressed her tits together and is titty-fucking them with his once again hardened cock. Joe’s first cum in Linda’s mouth is going to be quickly followed with another between her two globes. Karen shoves her hands under Linda’s ass and pulls her pussy up to her lips. Linda cums first screaming, “Karen, Karen, oh, fuck Karen, cumming, cumming.” Karen holds her tight and screams her muffled orgasm into Linda’s cunt. Joe lifts up and pushes his cock into Linda’s mouth, allowing her to swallow his second load of cum. Some of the white semen begins to drip from the corner of Linda’s mouth. Jerry watches his wife swallow Joe’s cum and unloads jets of hot cum into Karen’s clutching pussy. His first load of the day is large , spilling from Karen’s pussy onto the floor.

The two couples fall together and relax enjoying the after glow of their orgasms. Linda manages to sit up and says, “Let’s go walk around at see what’s here.” She scoots to the side of the bed. Joe is lying back on the bed. Jerry is slumped back against the dresser.

Karen looks up at her, face glistening. “Do I have to?”

“Yes, you do. Now get up.” She extends her hand to Karen. Karen takes her friend’s hand and pulls herself up.”

“Ohh, I need a towel. Jerry’s cum is running down my leg.”

“Jerry, get her a towel and clean her up.” Jerry laughs and heads for the bathroom. “Joe, get up. Let’s go.” Joe rises and walks over to Karen. He pulls his wife to him and gives her a deep kiss. Karen doesn’t notice Jerry until she feels the towel on her pussy. She jerks back and looks down as he wipes his cum from her legs. Karen smiles and goes back to kissing Joe Then she feels a tongue slide into her pussy. She looks down to see Jerry licking and tongue fucking her.

“Just getting it all, Karen.” She spreads her legs to help the flow.

Her hand goes down to guide him. Joe resumes kissing her. Jerry moves up and begins licking her clit. Linda watches and then suddenly grins. Picking up her accessory bag she opens it and pulls out a white tube. Karen now has her eyes closed and is passionately kissing Joe while Jerry is sucking on the juices around Karen’s clit. Linda carefully spreads the gel over her fingers and walks silently behind Karen. She can tell Karen is close to climax. Her areolas are constricted and her nipples are hard. Lowering her hand to Karen’s ass, Linda fingers spread Karen’s cheeks and advance on her small hole. Karen’s eyes pop open when Linda’s fingers touch her ass.

“Oh, my god, Linda,” A load moan flies from her lips as Linda’s fingers sink into Karen’s ass. She clutches Jerry’s head and cums, dripping her juices onto his face as Joe and Linda hold her up. She drives her ass back into Linda’s fingers and accepts them deep into her body. Karen arches her back and grinds out her cum onto Jerry’s face. As she relaxes, Joe lays her on the bed. Jerry gets up, reaches into his accessory bag, pulls out his digital camera and takes a shot of Karen with a large grin across her face. Karen looks up, raises her middle finger at Jerry as he takes a second picture, but she never bothers to close her legs while he is shooting. “You bastard”, she says with a slight grin.

12