The Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of an unforgettable brother-sister relation.
1.9k words
3.91
111.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission! Please rate and comment (Yes, criticism is also allowed!). I will be sure to get back to all your comments.

Please write to me if there are any doubts, suggestions and...well, any problems!

The story is broken down into several long parts. It builds up slowly, but very effectively (At least that's what I think!) So, please be patient

(NOTE : The first chapter may leave you confused - But take into mind that this is a BROTHER - SISTER relationship story.)

====================================

Introduction

The freezing wind of early winter morning flew through the open window, and stung Robert's eyes, trying to force them open. He woke up groggily, swearing under his breath; and tried to read the digital clock through strained eyes as if deciphering a very complicated crossword puzzle. He finally managed to get his eyes to focus on the clock, which flashed a dark red display. Straining further, he read the numbers - 05:45.

"Are you kidding me?" he said to himself, as he pulled up the blanket and tried sleeping on the other side of the bed to find a more comfortable position to sleep in. After several attempts of continuous fidgeting with the blanket, he finally kicked it down to his feet and groaned as he stood out of bed. He looked down and saw the more-than-noticeable bulge in his pants and said, "Well, hi there! I didn't know you get up so early every day!" His cock seemed to nod in approval as it twitched a bit. Chuckling to himself, he stepped into the washroom and took a leak. Satisfied, he came out and was about to give sleep another try before the organ above his cock responded, sending shock waves of hunger through him.

"You guys just don't let a man sleep in peace, do you?" he said, as he made his way downstairs to the kitchen. Mom and dad were obviously still sleeping soundly. "Damn, they really outdid themselves this time" he said to himself, as he poured milk in his bowl of Fruit Loops. His father, Stanley Wilson and mother, Elizabeth Wilson; were apparently very active, and really loud in bed. But yesterday, they made noises that probably reached the earshot of people living 10 blocks away. As Robert sat munching his cereal, he tried to recollect everything that he heard yesterday night – Dad's low, guttural moaning, mom's 'Ohmigod, Ohmigod'; which seemed to go on forever, followed by their final ear piercing scream which Robert suspected, was the result of them climaxing together. Then, silence.

Just then, the front door opened, and in came the fourth member of the Wilson family – Christina. Christina was a total health freak. SOME of the sports on her list were trekking, cycling, volleyball, swimming, and soccer. Of course, the main reason she and Robert really got along was soccer. They both adored the sport, and supported the same club. Robert represented his college team in soccer, playing either the sweeper or the striker.

Christina hadn't seemed to notice Robert, an opportunity he swiftly seized to glance at her. As he gazed from top to bottom, he noticed her brunette hair tied up in a cute ponytail, the beads of sweat trickle down her cheeks, and drop onto her breasts; some even trickling down her forehead, over her cute nose, her full, luscious lips and hanging on the cliff of her chin, before ultimately landing on the same destination. He also noticed her deep breathing which, he guessed, was due to the 2 mile sprint she made daily. The rise and fall of her firm B cup breasts entranced him, but he shook his head and broke out of it, travelling his gaze lower to her flat, toned stomach and over to her most delectable feature – her ass. Robert heard two voices inside his head; one scolding him for ogling his own sister, and the other telling him to get up, walk towards her and grab a handful of ass. Suddenly, as if knowing she was on show, she bent down to touch her toes, her spandex tracksuit stretching, and her ass pointing outwards. Robert had this goofy, drooling smile on his face all along. Finally, his mind was unable to hold out any longer, and it made him blurt out "Dat ass!".

Christina instantly turned her head towards the direction of the voice, and saw Robert looking at her; a dumbfounded look on his face. She giggled and started jogging in his direction. She passed by him, opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Knowing he was still watching, she started drinking the water, purposely spilling some on her breasts. The cold water hardened her nipples instantly. "Mmmm, that was tasty," she said as she put the bottle back in the fridge and walked towards him, her hips swaying seductively. She sat down opposite to him and winked as she said, "Enjoyed the show?"

Robert was caught completely off- guard, and quickly tried to come up with something. "Huh? Oh yeah, yeah I did," was all he could muster up, the drooling look still all over his face. Christina couldn't help but chuckle out aloud. Truth be told, she always liked teasing her brother. Before they both hit puberty, she would tease him by calling him by the names of "Miss Unicorn" or "Roberta" in front of his girl friends. After puberty, however, she developed into a beautiful woman; while he developed in a lean, muscular man. Even though Robert was one of the star players of his team, he was quite shy when he talked to girls. He would turn crimson red when a crush of his (Usually one of the cheerleaders) would come up to him and start flirting. He always felt tongue tied in front of beautiful women - except Christina.

They loved each other just as every normal brother & sister would. They fought over petty things, always disagreed on everything except soccer and music. For them, music was half their world. They both loved the same genres, and the same bands. When one heard a new song, he/she would immediately go over to the other and make him/her listen to it. They both were 19, and ready to take on the world. Robert was currently completing a course in Psychology in his college, while Christina was in the process for obtaining her Bachelor's degree in Eco-toxicology. Both were equally hard working, and paid little attention to frat or house parties.

The Wilson family was blessed with good fortune, as Stanley Wilson was CEO of a well renowned anti-virus company, and Elizabeth Wilson was Chief Editor of a fashion magazine. They had a large pool in their backyard, pre-installed barbecue grill on their lawn, and a big bungalow. They, however, never bragged about their wealth; always maintaining a decent attitude & lifestyle. The parents even gave Robert & Christina mid ranged, locally affordable cars to drive.

A high pitched squeal captured the siblings' attention. They just looked at each other and smiled. "Boy, they really were at it yesterday, weren't they?" asked Christina.

"You bet. I couldn't sleep till they finished," said Robert, knowing what she meant.

Christina became silent, and strained her ears for a moment, and suddenly said, "Follow me."

Robert followed her absent mindedly. All he could concentrate on was her ass swaying deliciously as they climbed the stairs. Christina went towards their parent's door, and put a finger to her mouth. Robert quietly tiptoed to her, and they both pressed their ears to the door.

"Oh Stanley! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Drive that hard cock through me! That's right. Mmmm, just like that. Oh shit! I don't...think...Oh FUCK! Do you like it, Stan? Do you like it when my pussy squeezes your cock? Uh-huh, oh yeah! Oh...Fuck...Oh shit, I'm coming hard, Stanley! Piston that cock in & out of me! Fuck, this one's going to be huge!"

Robert slowly turned his gaze to Christina, who was totally engrossed in what was happening on the other side. She was absent- mindedly fondling her breasts, her nipples clearly indicating the extent to which she was turned on. He felt his cock straining through his boxers, and the cockhead poking out. He pushed it in quickly and pressed his ear to the door again. He heard his father say, "Oh shit, Beth! My cock's all wet and glistening with your pussy juices. You like that, don't you? Fuck...oh shit... I'm going to cum, Beth! I...I...oh fuck! Oh yes!" - Silence.

Robert looked at Christina, who was rubbing her crotch over her spandex tracksuit vigorously, a wet spot clearly visible on that area. He looked down at his pants and saw his cockhead out, dripping pre-cum. He swallowed the saliva he had forgotten to gulp down, and it immediately lubricated his hurting dry throat. Gathering the remainder of his senses, he shook Christina, and whispered, "It's over; let's go down before they catch us."

Christina nodded her head and followed suit, quietly tiptoeing back to the kitchen.

They sat on opposite sides of the table again, flushed looks on their faces.

"Wow, they really do it, don't they?" said Christina, making it sound like a rhetorical question.

"Damn, those two are crazy in bed!" was all Robert could say between his heavy breathing.

There was complete silence in the house for a minute or two, before their parents' door opened. They both walked downstairs, mom following dad; both still weak in their knees. They said nothing to each other, just smiling and breathing hard. Dad got the paper from the front door, and finally sat down. Mom was still a bit wobbly, but she calmed herself quickly, and went over to the sink and started cooking breakfast.

Christina and Robert looked at each other, then their parents, and chuckled out in unison, unable to hold it in anymore. Dad dropped his attention from the newspaper over to the both of them. Seeing they knew what happened, he winked at both of them, and flashed them thumbs up.

The rest of the morning went on as usual. Dad told the kids some top stories, and they discussed upon the topics. Mom, as usual, made succulent breakfast – Orange juice, sunny-side-up eggs, coupled with strips of Bacon, and an Indian chutney which everyone seemed to relish.

Then, at roughly around 11 a.m., dad felt his phone vibrate, dug deep into his right pocket and removed it; flipped it open, and read the text. He smiled and asked aloud, "Well, I'll be damned!"

Robert looked at Christina with a puzzled look on his face - hers bearing the same expression.

Finally, mom broke the silence and asked dad "Honey, what's the matter? Everything okay?"

To this question, dad simply flashed a hearty smile and said, "Well, let's just say I've earned three days of complete relaxation at the Hotel Vitale, courtesy of the excellent record I've maintained in my business - And I've got 4 passes!"

The last part of his sentence made everyone jump with delight. 3 complete, carefree nights - Spa's, Winery courts, lavish banquets, and much more.

Dad got up from his chair and said, "Come on then, you mountain goats! We've got tons of packing to do! Vacation starts day after tomorrow!"

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect & joy in each other's life."

- Richard Bach

===============================================

Part 2 is coming shortly! (Of course; it also depends on the amount of response this story gets!)