The Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
They have dinner together.
897 words
4.41
33.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and John parted ways that afternoon but were going to meet for dinner that night.

She walked into the restaurant that evening turning a lot of the heads of the men there and got dirty looks from the ladies. She did not let it bother her at all as she approached the table that John sat at.

John thought she was beautiful. Linda had on a white dress that was sleeveless that stopped just below her knees and it had splits up the sides of it. She had her braids tied in a ponytail with a white satin ribbon. She also wore a pair of thigh HI's that where sheer and black that had seams going up the backs of them with her white pumps on.

She and John sat at a table in the corner where it was kind of dim. They sat across from one another talking until the waiter came and took their order. As John tried to concentrate on what he wanted to order Linda slipped her foot from her shoe and had her foot between his legs massaging his cock with it.

When the waiter left Linda acted as though she dropped something on the floor. She lifted the table cloth and got underneath the table and the next thing John felt was her undoing his pants and his cock sprung free.

He could not believe what she was doing. The next thing he felt was her tongue teasing at the head of his cock making tiny circles around the head of it. She then started licking and sucking and then licked long and hard up and down the length of his long big cock. A moan escaped him when he felt her licking the sensitive underside of his cock.

It was so hard to control his urge to moan really loud but he was able to control it. When he started to move his hips she knew he was getting close. She then sucked his cock so hard and deep into her throat that he thought sure she would never give it back to him. When she felt his cock swell in her throat she pulled out and stroked his cock hard. In her hand she let his cum thread after thread of it shoot into a glass she held.

After she sucked him clean and he calmed she came up from beneath the table and sat across from him and sat and put the glass to her lips as he watched her drink every drop of his love juice. After she finished doing that she excused herself and went to the ladies room.

When she returned they ate their meal and he was still having a time believing what she had done to him.

They walked the beach for a while but not for long because he wanted her and took her back to the room.

Once inside he watched her as she slowly undressed just leaving on her thigh HI's and heels and she walked over and sat on the couch. He undressed and walked over to her and kneeled between her legs and started sucking her chocolate breast as she moaned and ran her fingers through his long hair.

Each time he came up to kiss her on the lips she would reach between them and stroke his hard cock. She then pulled him up and had him stand and move close to her. She pushed her breast together and he placed his cock between them and started to fuck her breast as they both looked down and watched.

Each time the head of his cock would poke through her breast she would suck it into her mouth. After it got nice and slippery he pulled her up and walked her over to the full length mirror that was in the room.

He started kissing her neck as he whispered in her ear that he wanted her ass. She stood sideways in the mirror so that they both would be able to see. She bent over still with her heels on and she spread herself as wide as she could for him and grabbed each of her ankles in her hands.

What a sight this was for him as he got on his knees behind her for a while and started to lick and suck her ass. John then got up and placed his big vanilla cock to her tight chocolate ass hole and placed it against it and gave a push. She screamed thinking he was going to rip her wide open. She almost tried to pull away but he was quicker and stronger than her and he grabbed her tight by the hips and impaled her on his cock.

She felt so good and her ass fit around his cock like a glove. He fucked her long and hard as they both watched in the mirror. Linda loved seeing him pull his cock out just to the head and then watched him shove it back in deep and hard. He was grabbing her everywhere as he fucked her ass good. Finally when she heard him yell her name that she felt him explode deep inside of her. As he calmed he leaned on her kissing her softly on her back as he eased his cock from inside of her and they headed for the shower...