The Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Day two of my vacation.
6k words
4.65
47.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is completely true. Only the names of the people involved have been changed. I've taken great care to make sure nothing in the story is stretched, embellished or exaggerated. I hope you enjoy!

*

As you may remember from the first part of the story, I had met a married man, Gary, while on vacation in south Florida. I ended up spending the night in his room as we cuddled and had fun most of the night. It had been a long time since I had stayed up that late. With my job, I'm always up by 5:00am every morning, even on weekends, but not this day. We slept until noon and even I had to admit it was a very comfortable feeling to wake up naked next to a man again. My previous boyfriend never did this as his conservative upbringing made him very inflexible to most sexual encounters.

Gary woke up first and must have called room service while I was sleeping. I don't know how long he was gone, but in my dazed state of sleep I remember seeing him come back to bed with me. As he moved toward the bed, I got a glimpse through my sleepy eyes of his naked body sneaking across the room toward the bed. I wasn't completely awake, but the first thing I saw was his jiggling penis, all limp and slightly purple, with just the pale purplish bulb on the end, swaying back and forth as each foot softly hit the floor. It was as if it were being cushioned from the swaying movements by his balls as it lay settled into the engorged, sagging orbs. The dark brown hair was full and crowded around the area so that I couldn't really see if the penis and balls were connected to his body or just lying on the bed of hair.

I got a tingle inside and my nipples awoke slightly as it dawned on me that the first thing I had seen that morning was a penis. Although I'm not one to get all weird about perversions of nudity and such, even I had to admit, it was a welcome sight to wake up to. I involuntarily reached one hand toward my nipple and rubbed it softly and pinched it between my thumb and index finger. At the same time I moved my other hand down between my legs to quietly touch the spot that gave such a tingle just a few seconds ago. I was moist and my pubic hair was a touch sticky, but it felt good connecting my finger to my clitoris. This was not to last long though as he slowly pushed his way under the covers and over toward my side of the bed till I could feel his backside bump up against the hand that was exploring. He got into the full spooning position as I felt the coolness of his body against my skin. I decided I wasn't quite ready to continue my exploring with him in the bed with me. For whatever reason, that just seemed to be too personal at the moment. This could be taken care of later. I pulled my hand out of my wetness, pulled the covers over my shoulder, wiped my fingers on the sheets to not give away my naughtiness and gently draped my arm over his body and squeezed him closer to me as he reached down, grabbed my hand and pulled it up to his chest.

We just cuddled soundlessly there for a while as I drifted in and out of sleep, but it wasn't long after, I heard someone at the front door knocking and saying "Room Service" and he quickly got up, put on a robe and answered the door. The movement startled me as I think I was about ready to doze off again, but I didn't care, I just lay there not having a care in the world. I heard the man exchange some chit chat with Gary and as I looked up, I could see that he was looking at the bed and more specifically at my exposed body. When Gary had gotten up, he must have pushed the covers off of both of us in a dash and now the covers that were covering me from neck to foot were now draped mostly across my waist and my chest was completely exposed. He didn't see me catch his eyes, but I decided he wasn't going to get any more free shows today and I slowly, but deliberately grabbed the covers and pulled them back up to my neck as I continued to lay on my side with my eyes closed.

Before I knew it, Gary wheeled over a cart of the most spectacular smelling breakfast I had every smelled. Maybe it was the evening, or that I had been in bed so long. Maybe it was just the peace of not having to deal with work or anything that morning, but I was famished, and this tray was perfect.

Gary told me he had ordered a few things for me because he wasn't sure what I liked and he went through the process of setting up a tray for me so that I could eat in bed. He was so sweet. I wasn't exactly sure how this was going to work as I was starting to wonder how I was going to get my clothes on without making too much of a scene about it. I mean, I was about to get this tray put on my lap and I would have to sit up, and of course expose the top half of my body in the process. Sometimes, I find myself worrying about the dumbest things. He had seen everything I have, and here I was worrying if he were going to get a look at my boobs. They aren't that big to worry about anyway. So, what the heck, I propped up the pillows, sat up, exposed whatever, and let him put the tray on my lap.

Wow, the food was great! There was this huge Belgian waffle with syrup and a dusting of powdered sugar. There were scrambled eggs and bacon. I just love the smell of bacon in the morning. There was orange juice and butter and all these sights and smells made me tingle with hunger till I just gave up and dove in.

While I was snarfing my food down, he prepared a tray for himself and proceeded to take off his robe and join me in bed. I think he was hungry too as he attacked his food in the same uncontrolled manner I was. It wasn't long before we started to talk. What a nice morning. There wasn't anything awkward about being with him. He had one of those personalities that put people at ease. I was definitely at ease and enjoying the morning.

We finished our breakfast, and I was still feeling groggy, so I eased out of bed with my tray and put it on the cart and quickly got back under the covers and rolled over on my side. "You mind if I go back to sleep for a while?" "I was hoping you would ask that." With that, he did the same with his tray, and we both passed out again and didn't wake again till after 2:00.

As we lay there facing one another, he asked, "I assume you didn't have any plans for the day?"

"No. Not any yet. My goal for this trip is to relax, get some sun and enjoy myself. This trip is so that I can charge my batteries."

I hadn't told him about my boyfriend and how things played out, so I took the time now to explain why I was in the middle of paradise by myself. He didn't need any explanation. He was obviously very glad I was there and didn't really care what twist of fortune caused it. He was sympathetic though and did ask a few questions and how things got to the place they did. I answered all of his questions, but eventually told him I really didn't want to talk about my ex anymore. This trip was for me and I didn't want to ruin it with talk of bad things. He thought that was fair and didn't bring it up again.

Sometimes, the most comfortable situations can fall into the most awkward pauses, and I could tell we were headed for one of those now. I didn't want that. I liked this guy and wanted things to be comfortable all around.

"Do you have any plans today?"

"No. Actually, my goal is about the same as yours."

"I have an idea, but it's a little off the wall."

"Oh. Do tell."

"I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting into, but there is a beach close called Haulover beach. A friend of mine told me about it before I came. She told me I should go there and enjoy the view. I'm not exactly sure what she meant, or what the place is like, but she is a good friend and I'm feeling a bit adventurous today. What do you think?"

"I think it sounds great. I assume you need to go back to your room and change? Or are you just going to wear that?"

Of course he had a big grin on his face as I got out of the bed with nothing on.

"Yea. I'll go take a shower real quick, put on a bathing suit and I'll be back down in about 30 minutes."

"Sounds great. I'll be waiting."

I went back to my room, jumped in the shower, quickly rinsed off and started going through my luggage to find a suit. It was already almost 3:00 and I didn't want to lose any more sun, so I just grabbed the closest one I could find and threw it on. I also proceeded to pull my hair up in a pony tail. I wasn't going to fool with it now. I wanted to get to our destination and get some sun. I kicked on some flip flops, grabbed a big comfy towel and headed down the hall to Gary's room.

As I was walking, I had noticed that I was in a different state of mind. When I was going to be with my boyfriend, I always spent a lot of time putting on make-up, doing something with my hair, and spazzing over what I would wear. I was so comfortable with Gary, that I knew it didn't matter what I wore or looked like. He was going to be OK with it.

I got to his room and he opened the door and invited me in.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep. Let's go."

Gary looked like he had pretty much done what I did. He just had on a pair of flip flops and a red, boxer type bathing suit. He had some sun glasses on and a towel over his shoulder.

"Wow. You look great in that!"

He looked at me sort of up and down as he smiled. It wasn't till that moment that I noticed I had put on one of my more skimpy bathing suits. It was a white bikini and both the bottoms and the top were pretty small. It didn't leave a lot to the imagination, but I didn't care. I just wanted to go to the beach and enjoy the sun.

The compliment made me feel good. My old boyfriend never said complimentary things about my body or anything else for that matter. He was a decent man and everything, but it just wasn't his way. I smiled, blushed, looked up at him and said. "Thank you. That really was nice."

There was that awkward moment coming again and I wasn't going to have it. I clicked my keys in my hand and told him I was driving.

He stared nicely at me with a little grin and said "OK. Let's go!"

I followed the instructions my friend had given me on how to get to our destination and within about 20 minutes, I found the area to park. We were in luck. There weren't that many cars. I grabbed my towel, locked everything and we headed down toward the beach.

As we were walking, Gary grabbed my hand. I thought that was so sweet and smiled up at him as we strolled along.

The path to the beach is a long sandy walkway with a wooden fence on each side. As we walked from the car to the path, I felt the sand on my feet. The sand was a little warm, but it felt so nice.

We were strolling along just chit chatting with each other and enjoying the weather. It must have been about 90 degrees and the warmth felt so good. I didn't have a care in the world.

As we walked, we glanced at one another, looked out toward the water and for a place to put our towels toward the water. We were probably 100 feet into the beach area and I saw something that made me stop. I had been had. "I will kill her." I felt my face start to grow red, not with rage or anger, but rather with embarrassment. Gary didn't know what happened and he looked at me and asked, "Kill who? Is everything OK?"

I nodded at the sight I saw. A man was walking near us. He was probably in his fifties. He had a few extra pounds, but the thing that was unusual was that he didn't have on a bathing suit. He was completely naked. Gary gasped when he saw, then started to giggle under his breath.

The guy looked over toward us but we both avoided his gaze and started looking around. I saw lots of middle aged men. All of them were completely naked and acting pretty much like nothing at all was out of the ordinary. I couldn't see everyone because of the distance, but from what I could tell, many of the women also were naked.

Gary paused, turned toward me, laughed and said "you didn't count on this did you?"

"Nope. This wasn't part of the plan." I giggled too.

"What do you think we should do?"

This was the question. I mean, we certainly had options. We could turn around, go back to the car, and try to forget what we had just walked into. Or, we could just as easily ignore it all and walk toward the water and do what we planned all along (keeping our clothes on). Although, I'm sure that's an option, it just didn't seem like a real option. I mean, we had obviously walked into a nude beach area. There are rules against clothes in places like that aren't there? Besides, everyone would stare at us. Come to think of it, they may anyway. I guess the third option also existed. We could walk down to some quiet area and sort of ease into this nudity thing. Maybe like strip poker, where you sort of do it one piece at a time.

My mind was racing. I had never been to a nude beach. I wasn't even sure what it would be like. I mean, I had been to strip clubs and even a swing club once, but never to a nude beach. We seemed frozen and worse, I could tell our presence was being noticed. The guy we had seen was now openly watching us with a large grin on his face. I could also see there were others that were now watching. All seemed to have this same welcoming smile on their face as if to say, "This is completely normal, come on in and enjoy the fun."

Was this going to be fun? I guess it was. I didn't detect any danger. In that moment, I looked for it. I knew completely what I was. I was a young attractive female in an area with a group of naked middle aged men gawking at me, but I didn't see anything that seemed dangerous. I did have Gary with me. He wouldn't let anything happen. Gosh, the things that swirled through my head.

"Gary."

"Yea."

"I hate when people use this phrase, but it's the only phrase that comes to mind at the moment."

"Oh. And what's that phrase?" He didn't even look at me when he said this. Actually, neither of us looked at one another at this point. We both just looked out over the beach and all the naked people in front of us.

"Fuck it!"

And I grabbed the sides of my bikini bottoms and proceeded to pull them down past my brown, curly pubes, past my knees and over my flip flops. I reached behind my back and undid my top and let my size A's pop out as much as size A boobs can. In just about 10 seconds I was completely naked feeling the strong breeze from the ocean blowing between my legs and over my exposed body.

Gary was stunned. He looked like he did the night before right after I told him to take me to his room. And I pretty much handled this situation the same. I just looked away from him toward the water and started walking with my bikini in my hand and towel over my shoulder. After about 10 steps, I stopped and looked back at him. I could see the deer in the headlights again.

"Are you coming?"

"Uhhhhh. Yea."

He quickly leaned over, started fooling with the strings on the front of his shorts, started giggling, shook his head and down they went. He was in. He looked up at me, I smiled at him, he smiled back and he said "Fuck it!" and started laughing. "I don't normally like that word either, but I know what you mean. It fits pretty well." He grabbed my hand and we proceeded toward the water, genitals and pubic hair blowing in the wind.

The closer we got, of course the more we could see. There might have been 30 or 40 people there. Most were men and most of those men were a bit on the post-middle aged side and a little pudgy, but I didn't mind. The nudity was a nice change for me. There were women around also. Again, the majority of them were post middle aged and pudgy, but again, I didn't mind. I like looking at nude women too and as I looked, I could tell they didn't mind so much either.

I wasn't prepared for this at all. Had I known I was going to be walking naked out in front of a bunch of people, first, I probably wouldn't have come, but at the least, I would have shaved some down there. Everything was all hairy and not even that well trimmed on the sides. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, even if you aren't nude, you have to shave the sides. You can't just have everything hanging out the sides, but then again, I had to giggle at the thought. You shave the sides so that it doesn't show. Well, that wasn't quite a problem anymore.

Oh well. I could tell pretty quickly that nobody was offended by a little extra hair down there. Actually, I could see a few of the men glancing at me out of the corner of their eye. I could see the grins building on their faces. They were enjoying the view, and to be honest, I didn't mind so much either. I could see a few of the women got a glance too. This made me feel even better.

I could feel the breeze flowing over my pubic area and I noticed, I was getting pretty moist down there. The air flow over the moisture made that area cooler and gave me a tingle.

As we got closer to the edge of the water, I found a spot that was open, but was also near some people that appeared to be younger. I stopped, looked at Gary, who still had that dumb look on his face, and said, "how's here."

He snapped out of his trance. "Sure. This will be great." He dropped his stuff and started helping me spread out my towel.

We had our towels settled and just sat back and looked at the water and felt the breeze flow over us, over every part of us. I was starting to see the attraction of nudism. This was not only liberating, but the cool air over your skin and your private parts really feels great.

Gary, ever the consummate lookout for me on everything, pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion.

"You probably should have some of this on you. You don't want to burn."

I looked at him with a playful sort of grin and said, "I should have some on me? Was that, can I rub the lotion on your naked body, Gary?" He tried to back track and say "uhhhh....ummmm....no...." as I laughed profusely.

I stopped laughing at him, got on my belly and said, "Go ahead Gary. Rub it wherever you like." The truth was, I wasn't just fine with him rubbing the lotion all over my body, but rather, I wanted him to, even in front of all these naked people. I was enjoying this new found liberty and it was causing me to get aroused. It wasn't just that I didn't mind the nudity, I enjoyed it.

I rolled over on my tummy so that he could get my back. He popped the cap and squirted some on his hand and started rubbing his hands together to warm the cool liquid a before touching my body with it. I then felt the greasy slide of his hands on my back as he started to slowly smooth the lotion from the tops of my one shoulder, over to the other shoulder, along my neck, down the middle of my back and all along the sides.

From this viewpoint, I could now see back toward the people on the beach instead of just at the water. I could see there were quite a few people watching us. I could also see all the genitals on the beach. I got quite a kick out of this because they were in complete view of me with this angle. One man caught me staring at his penis. It was tan and pointed straight down. It was pretty long too. The man had completely shaved everything and needless to say, there wasn't any missing that penis. As I looked up, I caught his eyes and knew I was caught. He just grinned and looked away as if to say, "Thank you and feel free to look all you like."

Gary was doing a great job with that lotion, not just at spreading it out, but rather he almost made it feel like a massage. His strong hands kneaded every muscle in my back and shoulders as he spread the sticky warm liquid on my body.

I knew the next place he was going to go was down my thighs and to my butt. This beach was playing with my head. It was very intoxicating and I liked what he was doing to me. I decided he needed better access to my thighs and I moved my feet 2 or 3 feet apart. I also curved my bottom up some. He should have complete access to whatever he wants to rub with me in this position and he could do whatever he wanted as I glanced around at all the beach and all the naked people.

12