The Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
A catfight in the room and a midnight surprise.
3.8k words
4.23
32.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Karen walked quickly down the hallway to their room. Karen was opening her card wallet at the end of her lanyard when she heard the high pitched squeal from inside their room followed by, “Right there, that’s good.”

Jerry’s voice boomed out. “Yes, that’s it faster, faster.”

Joe’s disappointed voice quickly followed, “Oh, no, not so soon.”

The voices shook up Karen so much that she dropped the card. Scrambling to pick it up they heard the high pitched voice scream. “Yes, Yes.”

Linda mutters, “I’m going to castrate the bastard.” Karen finally swiped the card through the lock and they burst into the room.

Linda cried, “What the fu…!” Seated on the bed and a chair in front of them were Connie, Joe, and Jerry playing the room’s Sega system.

Connie squeals, “Yes, I’m winning.” The women both notice that even with the rapid hand action on the controller, her tits don’t even quiver.

Joe glanced up from the screen and said, “How was the pool?”

Karen and Linda were still in shock at the sight. They had burst through the door expecting to find Connie being double dealt by their husbands, only to find them playing a kid’s game. The women’s breathing returned to normal as they watched Connie’s cartoon car flash across the finish line.

Jerry muttered, “Damn, you’re good.” Joe smiled and agreed with his friend.

Connie laughed, “We studied video games at Berkeley.” She turned to the still quivering wives, “I stopped by to tell you about the beach party after dinner. We will open a bar down by the water and build a giant bonfire. When it gets dark, we all gather around the bonfire for drinks and fun.” She winked at the wives at this word. “Well, I must be off. Let me know boys the next time you need a little challenge.” She brightly strode out the door.

Linda sweetly asked Jerry, “Honey how long has she been here.”

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe thirty minutes.”

“You’ve been playing video games for thirty minutes.”

“No we talked about the beach party for a while.”

Karen looked at her husband’s cock for any sign of moisture. She could detect none.

“She said she wanted to warn us that we should keep any sexual activity confined to the shadows around the fire. Connie thought with the ease you two have taken to the resort you might need the heads up.”

Linda was shocked. “She said that about us!”

Jerry said, “Yes, she was very nice about it. I thought it was considerate of her to let you both know about that.”

Jerry was still focused on the screen and didn’t notice the pillow that flew a foot behind his head and smashed Joe in the side of the head. “Hey, what was that for.” He picked up the pillow from the floor and launched it back at Linda. Linda ducked and the pillow smothered Karen, knocking her backwards.

Karen snatched it up from the floor and swung it into the back of Linda’s head. She knocked Linda to the bed. Linda lay back at stared at Karen she grabbed a pillow from the bed and jumped up.

“You little bitch.” She swung and Karen ducked. Linda’s swing took her completely around. Karen swung her pillow and smacked Linda in the ass. This brought Linda spinning to the floor. Jerry looked down at the disturbance and said, “What are you doing on the floor?” Linda glared at him and crawled toward Karen who took another big swing. Linda dropped to the floor and the pillow swished over her head. Karen was spun around by her momentum. Linda grabbed her friend around the ankles and pulled her down. Fortunately, Karen landed on her ass. She looked down between her legs at Linda smiling at her. Karen planted her foot between Linda’s boobs and pushed her backwards.

Linda was thrown back into the bed. Jerry was bumped and said, “Hey, we’re playing a game here.” Her murderous glance at him caused her to miss Karen’s leap onto her. Karen was trying to pin Linda to the floor when Linda got a knee high up and shoved Karen between her bouncing boobs.

Karen was thrown back into the wall. She rubbed the back of her head. “You cunt!” What did you call me?” screamed Linda. They both threw themselves at each other. The women grappled with their arms seeking a superior hold. Their eyes flashed at each other from inches away. Their tits became smashed flat against each other with the force of their grasp. They both managed to work their way upright until Linda swept out her leg and tripped them both onto the bed. Jerry slipped down from the bouncing bed to the floor quietly to achieve a more stable playing platform.

The women rolled back and forth trying to pin the other to the bed. Linda grabbed a handful of curly brown hair and pulled hard. “You fucking bitch.” Karen screamed. She pushed hard and they rolled onto the floor on the other side of the bed. They landed with a bone jarring thud. Linda wrapped her legs around Karen’s waist and began to squeeze.

“Let’s see if you can call me names when you can’t breathe.” Linda’s long, strong legs squeezed the diaphragm of her opponent. Karen’s eyes bulged out and she shuddered with the effort to breathe. Linda’s adrenaline filled mind watched her friend quiver in her struggle. The sight of Karen laying there penetrated her hormone-filled brain and she immediately relaxed her legs and moved her face to her friend’s ear. “Oh, Karen, I’m so sorry. I just went crazy there. I’m so sorry” She was sobbing in Karen’s ear, her tears wetting her friend’s curls. Karen caught her breath, wrapped her arms around her lover, and patted Linda’s head.

To quiet Linda’s sobs Karen touched her lips to Linda’s quivering lips. She pressed her mouth solidly against Linda’s to quiet the shuddering of her dear friend. Linda’s was touched by Karen’s efforts and began to respond. Her lips pressed into Karen’s and the trembling began to fade. Linda’s tongue crossed the boundary into Karen’s mouth and Karen readily accepted her companion’s tongue inside her.

Their arms wrapped around each other, but with less intensity and more sensuality. Hands began to smooth out excited muscles as they kissed on the floor. As the muscles of combat were soothed their sex organs became stimulated. Karen and Linda moved their hands to the pussy of their lover. Their fingers entered the folds of pussies, which were far wetter then they should be after a struggle of such intensity. They had forgotten the cause of their battle as the fingers slipped in deep and massaged the deepest centers of their pleasure.

Linda moaned loudly and spun around. Karen knew what is coming and buried her face in her lover’s pussy. Linda’s tongue rapidly sought out Karen’s core and drove as deep as its length permitted. Karen pushed up and rolled them over until she is superior. She pulled Linda’s legs wide and saw her clit exposed and hard. Karen’s mouth engulfed the small bump and began to suck the small masthead. Linda again moaned loudly and sought out Karen’s clit. She sucked it pulling the loose skin out far and slid her tongue over the stiff knob.

Linda bucked and rolled, keeping her tongue firmly in place licking its small friend, with whom it had enjoyed so much please.

Karen cried out her orgasm. Her pussy convulsed under Linda’s expert ministrations. She nipped Linda’s clit and pushed her orgasm out through her body. Karen felt Linda cries muffled in her wet cunt. Their cries, squeaks, and sobs of joy settled to silence. Karen rolled to her right side. The two women looked at each other, and begin to laugh.. Linda sat up on the bed and Karen managed to stand up and sit down on the chair.

The game beeped and the sound of the crown roared. Joe jumped up, “I finally win a game.”

“Good job, Joe.” Jerry looked over at us and said, “You girls ready for supper.” We exchanged looks and broke up laughing. Jerry looked bewildered and just said, “What? What did I say?”

Linda looked at her husband and said, “Sure guys”.

Karen and Linda gathered their lanyards and led the boys down to the dining room. Jerry and Joe smiled as the watched the their wives walk in front of them – the fingers on Linda’s right hand entwined around the fingers of Karen’s left hand.

__________

The beach party continued late into the night. The limbo contest started at midnight. Both Karen and Linda had gotten eliminated early. Linda had fallen backwards, and Karen knocked the bar down with her breasts as she tried to maneuver under the bar. By the time the limbo contest had reached the finals, both couples had consumed four Mai Tais each. Karen and Linda held onto their husbands’ arms, as they watched a woman no more than five-foot tall arch her way under the limbo bar.

Jerry, with his acute observational powers, pointed out that the little blonde’s pussy would spread wide open as she slithered under the bar. Linda had noticed this, but was too entranced by the sight to make a comment. With almost no tits to strike the bar she was under it with room to spare.

The other finalist was a short man with a rather long dick. He wasn’t watching his co-finalist as he was talking to another short blonde woman who was stroking his rather sizable cock while they talked.

The judge called his for the short man’s attempt to go under the bar. He looked down at the projection he was now carrying. He then looked at the judge who was waving him on and finally at the little blonde who was playing with her pussy while staring at his cock. He bent back and started toward the bar, but his cock pointed a good nine inches in the air. Laughing, he swung his dick and knocked the bar off and bowed to the little winner.

The little blonde who had been stroking him ran over and placed a big kiss on what had to be her twin sister. The laughing girls took the trophy and ran over to the man who had lost. They took him by the arms and led him off into the darkness.

“Now, that doesn’t seem to fair,” Karen observed.

“I don’t know. I don’t think you realize who actually won the contest.” Joe observed.

“I should lose like that,” Jerry said, watching the small twin asses disappear, before taking an elbow to the ribs.

“Let’s go for a swim.” Linda was looking out towards the ocean, which was lit by a near-full moon. The waves sparkled in the moonlight.

“Sure, let’s.” Karen grabbed Joe’s hand, and they ran for the waves. Linda and Jerry followed close behind. They ran into the surf until they were waist deep. Karen jumped on Joe knocking him into the water. Jerry picked up Linda and threw her into the surf. She stood up sputtering and wiping her eyes.

Karen laughed at Jerry until he picked her up and threw her on top of her girlfriend. The women jumped upwards, their tits bouncing. Karen exchanged looks with Linda and they tossed Jerry into the waves.

Joe came up behind Linda and tossed her over his shoulder. Jerry grabbed Karen and up she went over his. Their double moons rivaled the small round one in the sky. The men howled at the moon and danced spinning their catch under the stars.

“Put me down you caveman,” Karen screamed at Jerry.

Joe yelled over to his friend, “Jerry, they’re just too old to be virgins. We need virgins tonight.”

“You’re right; we cavemen need virgins to satisfy our manly lust.”

Karen laughed, “I don’t think you’ll find any virgins around here tonight.”

Jerry shouts, “Then we will ravish some middle-aged housewives.”

Karen screamed back, “Middle-fucking-aged. I will show you.” She flung her legs back savagely and carried Jerry and her backwards into the water. Karen quickly jumped up and pulled Joe and Linda backward into the water. After surfacing the three surrounded Karen. She turned facing each attacker in turn. She finally threw herself at Joe, yelling, “Save me,” and jumped into his arms. That was when she realized that his cock was erect. She was wrapped around him with her ass resting on his very hard dick.

“Oh my, Joe.” She looked into his eyes and saw a hot glow. She squeezed him, forcing her breasts harder into his chest. She kissed him with an intensity to match his stare. With their bodies half in the water Joe held her with little effort.

Linda and Jerry watched their friends making out. Linda’s hand fished in the water for Jerry’s cock. She stroked it while watching Joe and Karen’s kiss and embrace. Karen’s ass was riding over Joe’s cock. She was trying to trap it and force it into her eager cunt, but couldn’t get the right angle. Linda reached over and pulled Karen’s ass out and pushed the head of Joe’s cock into her cunt. As Karen gasped, Joe said, “Thanks, Linda.”

“What are friends for, Joe?” She laughed, kissed her friend’s husband on the cheek and then pulled Jerry into an embrace. They kissed and watched Karen bounce on Joe’s cock.

Linda jumped up into Jerry’s arms and said, “I want to try that.”

Karen said, “Joe, move over a bit I’ve got to help them.” Joe carried Karen next to Linda and Jerry. Karen leaned down and pushed Jerry’s cock into Linda. Linda leaned back and kissed Karen wetly. Each woman turned a bit and embraced the other. The men pumped their hard cocks into their wives as they kissed. The guys watched their wives’ tongues chase each other and groaned when Karen sucked Linda’s like a small cock. The men held their “prey” up and moved their mouths down to their wives breasts. Unnoticed under the water, Joe moved a finger to Karen’s ass and poked it gently to create an entrance. She moaned into Linda’s face, “Oh, yes.” Joe increased the pressure and a long finger traveled up into Karen. “Oh, fuck yes, Joe. Fuck me.” She said in a louder voice.

Jerry was his own wave machine as he pounded into his wife’s pussy. Linda was nearing a climax as her husband fucked her, timing his thrusts with the incoming waves. Karen could feel Linda’s excitement and with her double stimulation screamed into the night air as she reached orgasm. Linda quickly followed. The women shivered in each other’s arms as their bodies shuddered in pleasure.

Jerry howled and rammed his cock into her tightening cunt as he pumped his semen deep into his wife. Joe joined the baying to the moon as his cum flowed from his body to Karen’s. As their bodies calmed from the storm of their orgasms they heard applause. On the beach were about ten people who had been watching them. The audience obviously had seen and heard everything. Karen and Linda lowered themselves from their husbands and faced the yelling crowd. Linda looked at Karen, and then bowed towards the beach. The crowd cheered louder. Linda looked at Karen and nodded her head. Karen made a sweeping theatrical bow and the applause continued.

“Karen, we will never, ever, forget this fuck.”

“No, we won’t.” The applause died and the crowd quickly broke up to work off the tension of the show.

The couples waded back toward the beach. In knee deep water Karen said, “Just a minute. I’ve got to pee.” She stopped and spread her legs. For a moment she was still, and then a hard stream of fluid splashed into the ocean. She peed for almost a half-minute before the stream trickled to a stop.

Linda moved her feet apart and followed Karen in raising the world’s water level. Joe and Jerry were shocked at the public display of their wives’ urinary functions. Karen and Linda lowered their bottoms into the water and shook their asses a bit. Karen looked at the men. “What?”

Joe shook his head at the women. Then a stream of piss emerged from his cock and like a fountain rained down into the water. Jerry was not far behind. Taking his cock in hand he gave a distance demonstration, he got a good eight-foot stream at his best. The boys shook them off and looked at the surprised women. “What?” Jerry said.

The couples walked back toward the hotel. They were passing a small concrete-block building and heard a moan coming from the open window. Linda held up her index finger to indicate silence and walked over to the window. She peeked inside and saw Connie bent over a cabinet with long-dicked Peter pounding her pussy. Linda motioned the others over. They huddled together to peer through the window. Linda heard a couple of wisps of breath by her. The couple inside was angled away from the window, so they were unlikely to see their audience. The two had obviously been at it a while. Connie’s normally perfect blonde hair was in wet tangles. A shiny sheen of sweat covered her body. Peter was a work of art. An ebony statue of a god polished to a high sheen. The sweat covering his strong muscles reflected light giving him an unearthly appearance. He had Connie by the hips and was ramming the full length of his twelve-inch cock deep into her pussy.

Linda grabbed Karen’s hand and squeezed it tightly. The women’s eyes were drawn to the gleaming ebony cock as it disappeared into Miss Moist Muff’s pussy. They were close enough to hear her moans and stuttering commands for him to “fuck me harder.” She was grinding her rock solid tits into the cabinet, and her hand was between her legs rubbing her clit. Peter had her by her blonde hair and was pulling her back to intensify the force of his thrusts. She was grunting loudly and suddenly screamed, startling the observers and she turned back to him screaming, “Fuck my hot cunt like the dog you are, you fucking big-dicked bastard.” Joe’s eyes grew wide listening to her loss of control.

Peter laughed and in a fine cultured British accent said, “Connie, you know you love it don’t you. Tell me you do.”

He held back his cock on the out motion and paused. Connie bucked back and shrieked, “I love that foot-long cock of yours. Don’t stop. Fuck me. Make me cum. Fill me up.” Linda and Karen both gasped quietly at the sight of the huge erection poised at Connie’s pussy.

Peter snapped his hips forward and Connie screeched again as the entire length of his cock disappeared. “Holy Shit” muttered Jerry as Connie’s cunt engulfed Peter’s cock.

Karen felt Linda’s fingers push into her pussy and begin rubbing her clit. She looked towards the men and realized that they wouldn’t notice anything that happened outside the equipment hut. Karen’s fingers found Linda’s moist pussy and began rubbing her lover’s pussy.

Connie was nearing orgasm. Peter fucked her in silent concentration. Connie babbled, “Fffuck m-m-m-e, cum-ming, cunt hot, cum in me.”

Karen and Linda’s fingers vibrated against the other’s clitoris. They each had a mental image that placed themselves over the rocking cabinet, with their pussies being savaged by the Jamaican’s long dick. They watched the two black balls holding the cum meant for their bruised pussies swing heavily with each forward thrust.

Connie’s back was bowed back by the force of Peter’s hand pulling her hair. The watchers saw Peter pull back and slam into Connie’s cunt, then staying still as he pumped his load into her frantically throbbing opening. She bawled, “Oh, my god. Fucking fill up my hot cunt.” She shivered and collapsed onto the cabinet as Peter made two more hard thrusts into her quivering cunt to get his last drops deposited inside her.

The men were frozen watching the scene in the shack. Jerry turned frantically and grabbed Karen who was closest to him. He turned her around, causing Karen’s finger to come out, pushed her head down and drove his cock hard into her cunt. She grunted loudly and spit out, “Oh, fuck, Jerry.”

Joe grabbed Linda and pushed her over next to Karen. Karen’s finger flew out of Linda as Joe drove his once again hardened dick into the older woman’s slot. The women gave each other an “I don’t believe this” look, and then accepted the fucking they were receiving.

The men were inflamed by the exhibition of fucking they had witnessed. Their cocks were rock hard as they pounded the cunts of the woman who were closest when the voyeuristic show of Peter and Connie had ended. The men were lost in some primitive mating need as they hammered the pussies surrounding their cocks. The flames in the women were reignited by the intensity of the fucking they were receiving. Their pussies were melting under the assault of the hard cocks. They each knew they would be sore tomorrow, but neither cared as they accepted the stabbing of the cocks in them.

12