The Vacation Ch. 1

Story Info
Dad takes teen daughter to the lake.
1.4k words
4.23
230.2k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,024 Followers

Every year for the past ten years I have tried to take my wife on a vacation. But, something always comes up. She owns a very successful accounting firm, bought by me and given to her.

Five years ago I was hurt on a government construction job. After the law suites were settled I was awarded five hundred thousand dollars.

Now there’s not many things my wife and 18 year old daughter want for. They both drive brand new BMW’S, I drive a Dodge Ram crew cab truck myself.

My wife, Linda, is a total babe, long curly brown/blonde hair. Big green eyes that are some of the sexiest I have ever seen in my life.

A very nice firm set of 36 c breast with nipples that when they are hard, they could poke your eyes out. She always wears a see-through bra or none at all.

Her hips and ass are also out-of-this-world, she works out about 5 hours a week at our gym. Her hips are a tight 36. No fat or anything on them.

One thing about her hips that I like is, you can see her hip and pelvic bones. When I am lucky enough to get her in bed for a good fuck, I love holding her pelvic bone while I ram my cock in and out of her.

You see, her business means more to her than her own daughter and me. She works 12 to 14 hours per day 6 days a week. I’ve tried everything to get her to cut back on her hours. This year was my last try to get her to do something with me and my beautiful daughter, Kissandrea.

Kissandrea, WOW, she makes her mother look like shit. She has long brown hair with blonde streaks in it. The biggest brown eyes that can get anything she wants from me.

I guess her breast size is around 38 d, her areola circles are about 6 inches around. When her nipples are hard, they stick out a good inch. They were made for sucking.

Kissandrea also has a great set of hips and ass that were made for them long hot nights of hard core fucking. Her hips are a size 36, like her mother, the hip and pelvic bones are very visible.

This year for our vacation, I thought we would go to a very nice lake in northern Arizona. Get a house boat, swim and sun ourselves all day long and drive to Nevada at night to gamble a little.

I was going over a week early to get everything set up and rented. I just had pulled my truck out of our driveway.

" DADDY,……. DADDY. WAIT FOR ME." Kissandrea was screaming.

" What are you doing out of school girl?" I asked Kissandrea.

" Dad, if I don’t go with you now," Kissandrea took a deep breath, " I won’t get to come. You know deep down Mom will not make it."

" Well, she best make it this year or…" I paused, " .. or we are finished."

With a sad face Kissandrea said, " I don’t blame you Dad, not at all."

The 5 hour drive went fast as Kissandrea and I talked about everything a daughter and Dad could possibly talk about. School, my hobbies, and my wife and her mother working so much.

Oh sorry, my name is Jim. I just turned 40 years old, I’m six foot and two inches tall. Dark brown hair with a touch of gray on the sides.

I work out at least 4 days a week. I’ve always been in good shape, playing softball and a lot of jogging. I guess the one thing my wife Linda loved when we first met was, my cock.

It’s a prize winner. Ten inches long with a very large head. It’s also very thick, five inches around. When I fucked a girl or one of my teachers in high school, they knew they had been fucked.

When got to the lake and thought we should rent a motel room for the night and look for a boat the next morning.

" Sir," The motel clerk said, " I have a very romantic room that overlooks the lake. It will be good for you and your lovely wife."

" Oh she’s my….." I felt Kissandrea’s elbow hit me in the side, " … she’ll love it, won’t you honey?"

We got the key and headed to our room.

" What was the elbow for honey?" I ask Kissandrea.

With a big smile, Kissandrea said, " That was so sexy he thought I was your wife."

" Oh. you think so?" I replied and smacked her tight ass.

We got to the room and I was kinda shocked. It had one king size water bed and looked like a " HONEY MOON SUITE". A big bath tub built for two and a romantic fire place.

Kissandrea ran and jumped on the bed, " Oh Daddy…… this is great. Come join me…"

I knew it was wrong but, when I saw her laying on that bed, my cock got hard in 2 seconds flat. That day, Kissandrea had worn a very small tank top and a pair of white spandex shorts.

I moved to the bed and stretched out beside my beautiful daughter. She looked into my eyes with a look I had not seen in a long, long time. A look of pure lust.

She slowly moved her body on top of me. Sitting right on my hard cock and placing her young face only inches from mine.

In a very low and sexy voice Kissandrea ask, " Where shall we have dinner tonight, husband of mine?"

Before I knew what I was doing, my hands were caressing her sexy tight ass, " You better cut this out, NOW, girl."

Still talking with her sexy voice, Kissandrea said, " What’s wrong husband, can’t I turn on my favorite man?"

" Your favorite man," I took a long look in her eyes, " Is your father and has not had good sex in a long time."

I pushed her off of me and went to look out the window. The view of the lake was very good and I had to get her out of my mind or out of my cock’s mind.

Kissandrea picked up the phone, " Room service please…… yes my husband and I would like two bottles of your best Wine and for dinner we would a nice salad and my husband would like a T-bone steak, rare."

" You sure are enjoying this, aren’t you? I’m taking a shower." As walked in the bathroom.

" Can I watch, Hubby?" Kissandrea ask.

" I don’t think so little girl……" I snapped at her.

With a little grin on her face, " You didn’t mind when I watched two weeks ago."

I just shut the door. Two weeks ago, my wife, Kissandrea and I were playing around in our pool. Linda was acting as if she mite have been horny. She was grabbing and rubbing my cock every chance she had.

Kissandrea had been wearing a white one piece swim suite that showed more of her tender young body than I had ever seen before. That’s the first time it had dawned on me that she was a grown woman.

Later that night, Linda, got a bad migraine. Witch meant, NO SEX. So, around 2 a.m. I went to take a shower and relieve my hard cock.

I was stroking away, thinking of the fun we had in the pool. My daughter’s body came to mind, what I could do to her… my hand moved faster up and down my long cock shaft.

The bathroom door opened, there stood Kissandrea. Wearing a see-through night shirt with a tiny pair of pink bikini panties on and a sexy smile.

Her full breast filled my eyes. Her panty cover crotch looked as if she may have also been horny.

Our eyes met, slowly my eyes explored her youthful body. My hand moving faster over my cock. I knew seeing her there I would be cumming very, very soon.

Kissandrea’s breast were heaving up and down, her eyes glued to my hand and cock. I guess she had never seen anything as big as my cock was. She better not have!!!

I came hard that night, when I did, I made a mistake. I reached and pulled her to me, my cum sprayed from my cock landing all over my baby girl’s body.

To Be Continued...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,024 Followers