The Vacation Pt. 06

Story Info
A surprise for Dean and Shirley while on vacation with Barb.
14.9k words
4.55
36.2k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
362 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. The Characters do not exist in real life. Be warned. It contains aspects of Female Domination that are consensual and non-consensual. As with most stories, starting in the middle doesn't make sense. Constructive comments welcomed.

*****

The Vacation begins

I spent Monday recuperating from the weekend. Barbara had shown me the reality of the sadistic side of female domination; a side I once fantasized about but no longer wanted to live. I still enjoyed the thought of serving a dominant woman and wanted to serve Shirley as her submissive. I resolved to discuss the situation with her when she got home.

We had a pleasant dinner that night. I sat at her feet while we talked about everything that had happened. We discussed what made us feel uncomfortable and what aroused us. Shirley listened as I told her how I now felt about serving her and about the Femdom lifestyle in general.

Shirley seemed to understand. She wanted to continue with the Femdom concept but wasn't sure if she would be able satisfy my need to be disciplined. She felt she needed additional coaching to do it right. She told me she had an idea and would let me know when she had worked out the details.

We headed to the bedroom where I provided her with a sensuous massage followed by an extended session of oral sex. Before she drifted off to sleep, she reminded me that I was supposed to help Ellen in the morning. I was actually looking forward to it.

I arrived at Ellen's house about 8 AM. She was just getting ready to leave for work. I dropped to my knees and kissed her feet. I told her how beautiful she was and how stupid Jack was for not worshiping her every minute of the day. She seemed to like the attention and hugged me tightly when I finally stood.

She gave me a list of things to do and told me she would be home after lunch to check up on me. I finished the outside work about 11 am. I took a break and then started washing the windows. I cleaned a pile of dishes that she had left in the sink and finally cleaned all of the bathrooms. When I got to the master bathroom I noticed the hamper was full of her dirty laundry. I decided to do a load or two while I waited for her to return. As I was separating the wash I discovered several pairs of her dirty panties. I couldn't help but hold them to my face and inhale deeply. I could smell her scent. I imagined her masturbating into them and began licking the crotch. I was in heaven.

"If you want to do my laundry you can do the panties I'm wearing as well." She laughed as she stood at the door. "You are such a naughty boy aren't you? I think you'll get a spanking after lunch."

I could feel my face turning red. I imagined it was as red as my soon to be spanked butt. I stopped what I was doing and started to put the panties down.

"Nope," She said. "Finish what you started. There should be five or six more pair in there. Clean them all with your tongue before you come down for lunch. Bring the other stuff down and put them in the washer. When you finish, meet me in the kitchen. I'm going down to fix a bite to eat. Do you want something or will my pussy be sufficient?"

I carried the laundry to the basement before returning to the kitchen. I got to my knees and massaged her feet as I watched her eat. When I finished with her feet, she allowed me to eat what she had prepared for me. When we were finished we headed to the bedroom. I lay on her bed and watched as she stripped off her business suit. Her pink bikini panties were soaked. They ended up on the floor as she got on the bed.

She was kneeling astride my face. I looked up and saw her glistening sex. I couldn't wait to devour it. She was my dessert and I couldn't wait to taste its sweetness. She slowly lowered herself onto my face. Her entire weight pinned me with my nose buried between her cheeks. My senses were overloaded. The only thing I recognized was the musky smell radiating from her ass. I sucked in whatever air I could through my mouth but that was short lived as she had other plans for that orifice.

She leaned forward, allowing me to breathe normally. She forced her hot and dripping pussy into my mouth and ordered me to serve her. I obliged her and stuck my tongue deep into her and flicked it back and forth. She immediately began moaning in pleasure. In my mind's eye I could see her massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. She was getting more excited and was soon humping my face. Her pussy slid back and forth across my mouth as she tried to increase the friction that stimulated her. I knew she was close, as her breathing became more erratic. She was whimpering and moaning. She rubbed faster. She was bouncing up and down on my erect tongue, impaling herself on it. She was a maniac, a sex deprived vixen and she was using my face to satisfy her carnal urges.

She wasn't the only one excited. My cock hurt. It wanted in on the action but Shirley made sure that my cock remained celebrate. I could feel it pulsating with each beat of my heart. The cage did its job well. I was trapped and under control. When Ellen came she screamed in ecstasy. After what seemed like an eternity she calmed down and settled back onto my face.

I was out of breath and panting from my exertion. She rested for a moment and then reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a dildo out of the drawer. There were actually two dildos. They were mated together at the bases. One was about six inches in length and had a strap attached to the base. The other was longer and thicker. She smiled as she separated them and stuck the smaller one in my mouth.

She made me suck it for a few minutes. When she was sure I could handle it, she secured the strap around my head and pulled it tight. It was fully impaled in my mouth. I had to concentrate on my breathing in order to keep from choking which amused her as she watched me struggle. When she was satisfied I could breathe, she attached the larger cock to the base affixed to my mouth. It pointed stoically into the air. She mounted my face and impaled herself on the fake cock.

She started to move up and down, pummeling my face. With every down stroke her ass smashed into my nose. She'd pause every so often with the cock fully impaled in her. With my mouth gagged and my nose trapped, I couldn't breathe. She let me squirm for about 20 seconds, savoring the feeling of my nose trying to escape its entrapment under her ass; then she started again. I was out of breath, trying to avoid choking on her cock while she giggled and enjoyed my predicament.

After her orgasm she got off the bed and looked at my cum covered face.

"How do I smell?" She asked with a giggle.

"Ummm." Was all I could say as I panted and tried to catch my breath.

"The next time will be a lot slower." She said as she left the room. I lay there trying to recover.

She came back a few minutes later carrying a paddle.

"I bought this just for you." She said. "I think it's time to try it out.

She had me to lift my legs into the air. She grabbed them and pulled them up toward my head. She was straddling the cock that was still attached to my face. As she lowered herself onto it she trapped my legs under her thighs. As she descended, my ass was lifted off the bed and my ass was exposed to anything she had in mind.

She started impaling herself on the cock. They were long slow stokes. I soon felt the first sting from her paddle. First it was the right check, then the left. Then a few in rapid succession to the same area. They weren't that hard and the pain was minimal compared to what I had received over the weekend. I think it might have actually felt good if my ass hadn't already been so sore.

As she became more aroused, the strokes increased in intensity. As she neared her climax the paddling stopped and she impaled herself fully on the cock. She was now suffocating me. I began to struggle and squirm under her. I think she enjoyed my suffering as I heard her giggle and felt her wiggle her butt. After about 30 seconds she leaned forward to allow me to breathe.

"I want to ride your face for the next two hours." she said. "I will continue to spank you while I ride my cock. If I feel like I'm going to cum, I'll stop until I cool off. You'll be suffocated under my ass but at least the spanking will stop. When I am ready, I'll start again. Unfortunately for you, the spanking will resume as well."

I considered the options; if I aroused her, she would stop the spanking but suffocate me with her ass. If I didn't satisfy her, she would increase the intensity of the spanking. A catch-22 situation, but I really didn't mind.

She came twice more before she was through. She had pinned me on the bed for nearly two hours. She removed the dildo gag and looked down at me. She was sitting on my chest now, facing my head. I looked up and smiled. She scooted up and planted her ass on my mouth. My tongue found her asshole and give it a little poke. She pushed down, forcing my tongue inside her. She cooed as I rimmed her. Her pussy juice, sweat and the musky smell of her ass overwhelmed me and drove my erotic passion. She was shivering with her fourth orgasm of the afternoon. She was whimpering with pleasure as she pressed her ass into my mouth.

When she was done she got off of me and allowed me to stretch my legs. I was too stiff to move so I lay there for a few minutes.

"Since you can't seem to get up," she smiled. "Let me use your mouth one more time."

My tongue protested as she straddled me again. She was facing the headboard now. She sealed her pussy over my mouth and I could feel her bear down. I knew what was coming. Her golden nectar sprayed the back of my throat and I started to gulp it down. It was more pleasant than the morning pee of Barbara, more copious as well. She kept at it for a couple of minutes, stopping when she felt I had to swallow. When she finished, I cleaned her.

She got off the bed and wiped my face with her discarded panties before sticking them in my mouth and telling me to clean them.

As I was leaving she told me that she would inspect my work and deal with any deficiencies when I returned next week. She gave my ass a little swat as I left.

That night Shirley informed me she had arranged for me to do all of Ruth's house and yard work. In exchange for my services, Ruth agreed to be my disciplinarian. She would supervise my work on a daily basis and provide whatever discipline she felt I needed.

I spent all day Wednesday catching up on my housework. Shirley had left me a list that included cleaning the house, doing the laundry and changing the bedding. Ruth came over twice during the day to check up on me. I received a few swats from her paddle as motivation. It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable.

I knocked on Ruth's door about 9 AM on Thursday morning. She greeted me with the cane in her hand and demanded to know why I was an hour late. I told her I had a few chores to finish at home before coming to serve her.

"You should have gotten up earlier so you could finish your home chores and be here on time." She said. "I expect you here at 8 AM each Thursday. From now on, you'll earn a stroke from the cane for each minute you're late."

I was already an hour late so I fully expected her to administer 60 strokes. I was trembling.

"I'm feeling lenient today so I am only going to give you a stroke for every five minutes you were late." She said. "Strip and fold your clothes neatly and put them on the porch. While you are inside my house you will not be wearing any clothes. You can either arrive naked or strip outside and leave your clothes on the porch. It's up to you."

I received two sets of six strokes as promised. I had endured her cane before so I knew what to expect. I knew the penalty for getting out of position while being punished so I concentrated on maintaining my position and thanked her for each stroke.

Ruth said that the entire house needed a good cleaning. I started in the kitchen. She sat at the table, watching my every move. It seemed like she was staring at my caged cock, trying to figure out a way to use it while it was locked in my chastity device. For once I was glad it was locked away. It was flaccid and remained that way as Ruth occasionally bent me over to administer a stroke or two to my butt. She was either a perfectionist or just wanted an excuse to exercise her cane.

I cleaned the house from top to bottom. We broke for lunch about noon. She had me fix her something to eat but didn't offer me any of it. Instead, I spent my lunch under the table servicing her pussy as she munched on what I had prepared.

After lunch I finished with the cleaning. There was still laundry to do. She supervised as I separated her things and put the first load in the washer. There was a pile of her used panties left in the hamper. She told me to 'prewash' them with my mouth.

"Be sure you treat any of the stains you find." She said, obviously amused at what she said. "I find a good soaking is best."

I understood her intention. I sucked on the crotch of her panties. Those that were especially crusty got extra attention. By the time I was done I was well acquainted with her taste.

About 3 pm Ruth told me to follow her upstairs to her bedroom.

"We have two hours left before you have to go home." She announced. "I have some special needs that need your attention."

She had me lay face up on her bed and got on top of me in a 69 position. She was naked now. She planted her bush in my face and told me to start. It wasn't like worshiping Ellen. Her hips were wide and her weight nearly smothering me. Her snatch, with its thick red forest, had a strong scent of woman. She didn't hide her aroma behind the pleasant essence of strawberries like Ellen did. It was difficult to be enthusiastic about pleasing her, especially since I had spent the last hour licking and sucking her used underwear. Still, I tried my best to satisfy her.

She was playing with my cock. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of it through its cage. She took the entire shaft, cage and all, and deep throated it. She played with my balls as well, occasionally squeezing them lightly. When she finished with the shaft she started on my balls. She engulfed one into her mouth and raked her teeth over it lightly. When it popped out, the other one replaced it. I wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain that I was experiencing.

I pleasured her orally for what seemed like an hour. I wanted to bring her to orgasm, hoping she would leave my cock alone if I did. I tried all my tricks but she just didn't seem to respond. Finally she came. She seemed to explode all at once. It was a combination of cum and pee. It drowned me. My face and hair were covered in her fluids. The sheets were soaked as well.

She was deep throating me again as she continued pummeling my face with her pussy. A few minutes later she ejaculated again. I consumed all I could but it just kept coming. When she finished she sat up, still straddling my face. She looked down at what she had done.

"I usually piss when I cum." She said. "I couldn't get my husband to eat me because of it. Sometimes I'll have three or four orgasms in a row, one after the other. You got a small taste of what to expect. I'm sure you'll learn to appreciate it."

She was still riding me. My nose was now buried in her ass as she continued to ride my face. Her excitement was mounting again. She must have enjoyed the feeling of my nose as it pressed against her puckered hole. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face tightly against her.

"Oh no!" She yelled. "No, Oh my God. I'm going to explode again, Oh!"

She rose off my face allowing me a few last gasps of fresh air before planting her ass squarely over my mouth. She spread her cheeks wide, ensuring my mouth was buried deep in her crack. She fingered herself to her fifth orgasm.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever. I tasted the trickle of pee. My tongue was still buried in her ass as she rode my face. She passed gas as she came. The smell engulfed the room. She laid there when she was done. She was too exhausted to move. Her entire weight crushed me and her juices flowed down over my face.

"Clean me." She said. "Clean my ass. You might as well start getting used to the taste. You'll be doing this often. I'll be using you in place of toilet paper. It's so much more enjoyable for me, and it's better for the environment. I'm sure you'll eventually get used to the taste; but the smell, that will take even longer to get used to."

I cleaned her and thanked her for the privilege. She tasted a little bitter but it was the smell that brought tears to my eyes. When I was done she rolled off and told me I was free to go home. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I needed to get home so I could get her taste out of my mouth.

I gathered my clothes from her back porch and scurried home. I hoped no one would see me. When I got to the door I realized it was locked and the keys were in my pants pocket. I was rummaging through my pants trying to find the key when I noticed my neighbors from across the street were staring at me. They shook their heads in disbelief before heading into their house

When Shirley got home I met her at the door. She was in a good mood and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. It had taken over an hour to get cleaned up and get Ruth's taste out of my mouth so dinner was a little late. Shirley asked my how my first day serving Ruth went. I told her about the day's events and about what happened in the bedroom. I purposely refrained from telling her how Ruth used me as her TP. It was just too embarrassing. When I was done I pleaded with her to find someone else to serve as my disciplinarian.

"Let me look at you." Shirley said. "It doesn't look like she did any permanent damage."

"No, but..." I replied.

"Ellen beat you didn't she?" Shirley asked.

"Yea, but..." I said.

"And she's peed on you before as well hasn't she?" Shirley continued.

"Yea, but..." I stammered.

"So what's the difference? You don't complain about Ellen." Shirley said. "The only difference I can see is that Ellen is pretty and Ruth is... less so."

I hung my head in defeat.

"I'll have Ruth stop using you if you like." Shirley added.

I looked up with a bit of hope in my eyes.

"But if I do, I will also have to stop you from seeing Ellen, and I'll have to invite Barbara back every couple of weeks to assist me with your discipline. It's your choice; Ruth or Barbara."

"Ah." I sighed. "No need to get Barbara involved again."

I went to finish getting dinner ready. There was a knock at the door. Since I was still naked, Shirley answered it. I heard her talking with someone. She walked into the room followed by three women I recognized as the neighbors from across the street. I knew this meant trouble for me.

"Dean," Shirley announced. "These young women say you exposed yourself to them earlier today. They gave me a very good description of you and your chastity device so I'm sure they are telling the truth. I think you owe them an explanation and an apology."

I explained what had happened. By the time I had finished they were laughing and wanted to see my belt up close and personal. They had heard of such things but hadn't seen anyone locked up. Shirley told them to play with it all they wanted. She excused herself and headed upstairs allowing the girls to explore, fondle and inspect the device and my reaction to their play.

The girls introduced themselves as Sandy, Paula and Robin. They were seniors at the local college. Sandy and Paula were quite attractive. Sandy was tall and slender. She was probably a C-cup girl. She was a dancer and had long, slender legs and a cute butt that complimented the shorts she was wearing. She was a blonde, but I doubted that was her natural color.

medic45
medic45
362 Followers